Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 15

Story Info
Alice & Amy with Wil & Data plus Sheldon & Raj Party Too!
7.5k words
4.35
25.4k
25
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Bernadette and Howard finally connected on the computer. Howard apologized several times for hooking up with Dr. Stephanie, but told her he did it for reasons he couldn't talk about. He told her he would explain when he came back to earth.

Bernadette wasn't that sorry and told him so; "I'm sorry Howard, but even though you had that penis extension surgery, you still have a lot to learn on how to satisfy a woman."

"I understand Bernie and I promise to be more attuned to your needs in the future. Maybe I can take some pointers from some of your current lovers. To be honest Bernadette, I really got turned on watching you with Glen and Leonard. Maybe if I watched in person, I could really get some lessons."

"Howard, I can't believe what you're saying. Do you really want to watch me fuck some other guys?"

"Well yeah, as long as you're satisfied, that's my main concern. I wouldn't mind a threesome; you know the two of us and whomever you want to bring into the bedroom with us. After that I really get to satisfying you like you expect, maybe we can add a woman to our bedroom."

"We'll see Howard, but I'm still really mad at you for fucking that doctor up there. I'll hold off any judgment until you get back here and explain. When are you expected to return to earth?"

"We're set to return a week from tomorrow. It will take another day to get to Germany and then we'll go to Houston for debriefing. So it should be nearly two weeks till I return to Pasadena. Listen Bernadette, I have some work to do up here, so I'll have to sign off, I love you Bernadette!"

"I love you too Howard, I'm not sure if I like you too much right now, but I have to say, I still love you. I just hope we can work things out, till later Howie, bye!" She was gone before he could reply and she was out the door to work.

Across town Amy and Alice were in the apartment and Amy was having a heated discussion with Alice; "Why does Sheldon and his friend love comic books as much as they do, I think they are trite and basically childish!"

"You are so wrong Amy, its stories put to pictures. It was the first type of communication in the world, look at the cavemen. I have an idea, let's go to the comic book store and I'll prove it to you."

"I doubt if you can change my mind, but let's go I'll go with an open mind."

They got to the store and Stuart was on Alice's side and the two of them teamed up on Amy. Just then Wil Wheaton came into the store and he teamed up with Alice and Stuart to persuade Amy who slowly understood what they saw in the graphic stories.

"You know Amy; I know Alice draws and narrates some very, very graphic, steamy stories. I purchased a few from her and have an extensive collection at my house. Why don't the three of us head over there and I'll show them to you."

Amy looked at Alice and she nodded her approval and the three of them headed over. While Alice and Amy followed Wil in their car, Wil got on his cell and called Brent Spiner; "Hey Brent I have two comic book freaks on the hook. They're following me in their car and we'll be at my place in about five minutes. How about joining me for a wild evening?"

"Thanks Wil, I'll shower and change and be over there in about half an hour. Thanks for thinking about me, I'll owe you one."

"Listen Brent, Alice is a real freak; I think you'll owe me more than one after tonight. One other thing, if you really want to set her off, come dressed in your Data uniform, see ya soon!"

Amy and Alice pulled into the driveway behind Wil and followed him into the house. He took their jackets and after offering them drinks, he excused himself; "I'll be back in a few minutes, I have to change. Make yourself comfortable, drink-up and Amy get ready to be persuaded to love comic books and everything connected to them!" Before she could reply he turned and headed into the bedroom.

Amy and Alice sipped their drinks and made small talk while they waited for Wil to come out of the bedroom. Before he could come out of the bedroom, there was a knock on the door.

Alice got up to answer it and when she opened the door, her jaw dropped and their stood Brent Spiner, dressed as Data from the show, Star Trek Next Generation. "Oh my god, Data!" She turned to Amy and yelled out; "Amy, do you have any idea how I idolized him when I was younger?"

Amy walked over Alice and Brent and put out her hand; "Hello Mr. Spiner, I'm Amy Farrah Fowler, nice to meet you!"

He took her hand in his and kissed her hand; she shivered and looked up at him and replied "Oh myyyyyyyy!"

Just then the bedroom door opened and Wil walked out in his Star Trek uniform and it was Alice's turn to swoon; "I can't believe we're in the same room with two cast members from The Next Generation."

Wesley Crusher walked over to the two ladies and smiled; "I thought the two of you may get a better perspective of our industry if you were immersed in it, please come with me." He led them into another room and opening the closet door, there was an array of female Star Trek uniforms. He turned to them, please look through them and pick out one for each of you. Down below are shoes and accessories to match, try them on. Data and I will be out in the livingroom waiting for you." He turned and left before they could protest, but it was evident Alice was totally into this, she just had to convince Amy.

Wesley and Data were drinking beers and talking. They both stopped in mid-sentence when the two of them walked out of the bedroom. They were both wearing the tiny short uniform dresses of the Star Fleet uniforms. Both of them had their hair pulled back and piled upon their heads. They looked sexy in the knee-hi boots and golden tights beneath the dresses.

Alice walked over to Wesley and stood before him. She smiled when he didn't look up, he just stared at her boots and slender thighs encased in the golden tights.

Amy moved over beside Alice and stood before Data and looked down at him. He met her gaze and smiled up at her; "You two look amazing and would make excellent Star Fleet officers."

Amy smiled from ear to ear and looked over at Alice; "I can see why you guys are so captivated by this genre, it's growing fast on me too!"

Data and Wesley were seated side by side and they both reached out and taking both women by the hand, they urged them both to sit beside them, both on the outer side of the sofa. Wesley handed them fresh drinks he already had sitting in the coffee table before them.

Wesley (Wil) got up and went and got a stack of comic books, some were based on Star Trek and others were based on the super heroes Sheldon and Leonard adored.

It was three against one and after some heated discussions. Amy gave in and agreed to disagree and standing up, gathered all of the comic books up; "Okay I can see why all of you are captivated by these comic books. Can we put them away and focus on these uniforms and why we are wearing them?"

Data reached out and grasping her hand, he drew her back down, but instead of having her take a seat beside him. He drew her down onto his lap. His cock was already stiff, just from watching the two women dressed in sexy uniforms.

Amy loved where this was going and seeing Sheldon had abandoned her tonight to spend the evening with Raj, she was going to make the best of the situation. She leaned into Data and wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled as she wiggled her ample ass against the cock pressing against it; "Data, I have to tell you, Sheldon, my boyfriend had your uniform and whenever he attends any Comic-Con's he dresses as you, even all of the make-up. I'm glad you're not wearing the make-up."

He looked up at her; "Why is that my dear?"

"If you were, I'd get it all over me when I did this." She nuzzled his neck, her tongue came out and ran along his jawline and coming to his lips, she covered his mouth with her own. Her tongue darted out and met his just as he opened his lips and danced back and forth across her tongue and her full red lips.

Beside them Alice twisted in her seat and was locked from lips to hip with Wesley. She ran her fingers through his hair and breaking the kiss, she began raining kisses all over his face. She just loved guys with light beards, just like Wesley had. She sucked in her breath when his one hand came up and cupped one of her pert breasts in his hands. She heard him moan when he found the piercing that ran through her nipple.

Wesley tugged on it through her uniform and his other hand ran up and down her slender back. His hand found the zipper on the back of her Star Fleet uniform and drawing it down slowly, the tight material sprung apart and his hand ran up and down her bare back. Letting go of her firm tit, he peeled the uniform from her shoulders and drew it down to her waist.

Alice was just as busy and had his uniform top unzipped on his back and it hung loosely around his shoulders. Her slim fingers shook as she found the zipper on his pants. Pulling his pants down her hand wrapped around his rather fat, but not overly long, stiff cock. She squeezed it firmly and stroked it slowly, but very firmly. She drew a thick dollop of pre-cum from the head and using her thumb, she smeared it around the head and tried to draw more from the fat cock. She let out a moan when she felt him pinch at the pierced nipples and tugged roughly at the posts running through them.

Alice pulled away and slid further down the sofa cushion. She lowered her head and her mouth closed around the leaking head of his cock. She left it just there and began to flick her tongue out and roll around and around the thick head and stiff shaft. She had him moaning and groaning constantly as her pierced tongue scraped across the sensitive flesh in her mouth.

Beside them Data had Amy's uniform down around her waist as well. She was squirming around and slid off his lap and slid to her knees between his legs.

Amy had his uniform shirt off and was now frantically working at his pants. She got it opened and was tugging at them. She giggled as she felt him raise his ass off the sofa, allowing her to draw his pants down and off his body. She looked up at his larger, but very well-muscled body. Not as well built as Wesley, but with his clothes off now, he was no longer Data, but now she saw him as Brent Spiner. "My, my Brent, very impressive, would you mind if I sucked on your big cock? It isn't as large as Sheldon's but, overall your body is more pleasing than his."

"Amy, you can do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt me?"

"I won't hurt you Brent; I may bite, but never that hard!" She giggled and her laughter stopped when her lips parted and she drew his average sized cockhead into her mouth. She used her hand in conjunction with her mouth. Her mouth went up and down slowly. With each downward movement, she took more of his cock into her mouth. Her hand pumped up and down even faster. All of a sudden she slowed her movement. She placed both hands on either side of his cock and leaning forward on her elbows; she took his saliva covered cock into her mouth. She took pains in going as slow as she could. Drawing the head into her mouth, she didn't move her head, she just sucked as hard as she could and it slipped deeper into her mouth. It went deeper and deeper into her mouth, it slowly entered her throat and Brent went nuts.

He threw his head back and arching his back, drove the final three inches into her throat. He gripped her head and fisting her hair, it began to come undone and it tumbled about her shoulders and covered her swaying tits. He gripped her head and pulling her mouth off his cock, it was covered in her thick throat mucus saliva. He pulled her up slightly and positioned his cock between her tits, he pushed them together and began to pump up and down fucking her tits and he was close to cumming.

Amy loved having her tits fucked, especially by large cocks, like Sheldon and Brent's. She rose and lowered her upper body fast and faster. She heard him let out a loud grunt and began shooting his hot, creamy load all over her tits, neck and chin and some even flew across her face. She leaned back and watched Brent slump against the sofa, a satisfied smile was on his lips and he closed his eyes in totally satisfaction.

Beside them, while this was going on, Wesley Crusher grabbed Alice by the wrist and tugging at it, led her over to the other sofa. Standing beside it, he slipped his uniform off and turning towards Alice, he slipped the lower part of her uniform off her slender body. He laid flat on the sofa and positioned Alice over his body. He had her thighs over his head and suddenly he felt her lips slide over his fat, stiff cock. He loved having her boot covered legs sliding roughly against his body and it heightened his excitement even more.

Alice gripped the base of his cock in her hand and began to run her stud pierced tongue up and down the length of his cock. She didn't miss a single inch and soon had it dripping. She heard his groan when she locked her lips over the length of his cock and sucking as hard as she could, she drew the saliva she planted on his cock back into her mouth. She began fucking his face with her cunt as she felt his catch her clit piercing between his lips and tugged at it. She groaned uncontrollably around his cock when she felt his drive two fingers up into her tiny cunt and at the same time slipped another finger into her tight puckered hole.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and let out a loud groan; "Oh yesssssssss Wil, fuck both my holes with your fingers! Oh fuck I love how you tug at my ring, suck it, suck my clit, yes, yes, just like that! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She dropped her mouth back to his cock and sucked and bobbed her head as fast and as deep as she could. She could feel her cunt contracting around his fingers and feel her juices beginning to flow out of her pussy and onto his fingers and tongue.

Her hand pumped his cock furiously and his hips thrust up into the air and his cock sank deep into her mouth and she squealed when she felt his cock dumping a huge load into her mouth and down her throat. She pulled back slightly, she wanted to feel his cum on her skin and she was rewarded with string after string of hot cum plastered to her lips and cheeks.

Across from them Brent had Amy's uniform off and had her on her knees on the sofa. He was behind her and he was shoving his long cock in and out of her receptive pussy.

Amy was welcoming every thrust and was meeting him with equal vigor. Her head was buried in the seat cushion and she was screaming out; "Oh yes Brent, shove it in me! Oh fuck me, fuck my pussy, deeper, deeper, don't stop! I'm close, so fucking close! Yes, yes, just like that, I'm cumming, ohhhhhhh yesssss!"

Brent was dripping in sweat as he fucked Amy as fast as he could. He slapped her ripe ass and she moaned and pushed harder against his invading cock. He grabbed a hold of her hair and pulling roughly at it, he began to pour his cock into her quaking pussy.

When Amy felt his filling her cunt with his cum, she lost it and started cumming just as hard. She screamed out and thrust her ass back against him and her legs gave out and she crumbled to the sofa with Brent plastered to her back.

On the other sofa, Alice and Wil were seated side by side. Her head was resting on his chest and she was planting tiny kisses all over his chest. Her hand was wrapped around his cock and she was lazily stroking it up and down. Her one leg was thrown over his and she was rolling her hips slowly as she watched his fingers part her cuntlips and slip in and out of her leaking hole. She bit down on one of his nipples when he tugged at the ring just above her clit and bolts of excitement coursed through her body when he rubbed her clit.

Wil suddenly drew her body up and over his. Straddling his outstretched body, he gripped his cock and lining it up, he shoved it up into her pussy.

Alice let out a scream and slammed her slender body down onto his invading cock. She leaned forward and she shuttered when she felt one of her stud pierced nipples being sucked into his mouth.

Wil sucked hard on the stiff tip, his tongue flicked out and rolled around and around the nipple. He tugged at the stud and when he did, he felt her wiggled her ass and send his cock deeper and felt it shift in her pussy.

Alice raised her hands and plucked at the pins holding her hair in place. It tumbled around her shoulders and tits and she whipped her head around and the tousled hair made her look even more fuckable. She gripped his head and forced it to her other tit and she fed him her stiff nipple.

Wil sucked as hard as he could and began driving his cock up into her dripping cunt as fast and as hard as he could. The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. They were both moaning and groaning constantly and he felt her tighten around his cock and he felt his cock being bathed in her cum juices. He lost it and started to shoot his cum up into her womb and as the two of them came nearly at the same time, he gathered her sweat covered body in his, the two of them clung to one another as they slowly settled down from an explosive orgasm.

After that, they switched partners and headed off to the bedrooms to suck and fuck the night away.

Across town, while this was going on Raj was begging Sheldon to accompany him to a faculty mixer at CalTech.

Sheldon shook his head; "Why would I want to do that Raj, I have to apartment to myself and I'm going to spend the evening backing up my computer, reinitializing it and reinstalling all of my programs."

"Oh come on Sheldon, it's good to go out, outside is good, you need to go out! I'm on a roll, after Janine, Seri and Emily; I have the need to hook up again."

He gave him a disgusted look; "If outside is so good, why has man, since the beginning of time, tried to go inside!"

"It's a marketing ploy! Please Sheldon, I need to meet women!"

"I don't, I have a woman, Amy and I'm happy to know she's out with Alice and not here bothering me."

Raj ran out to his car and came back in with his Green Lantern, lantern. "You can have it if you go with me to the university mixer, you have to be my wingman and help me hook-up!"

"What are we waiting for, let's go! I'm bringing the lantern with me!"

"Okay Sheldon, but don't embarrass me okay?"

"Like I could do that, let's go!"

They arrived at the mixer and it was already in full swing and Sheldon and Raj moved over to the bar. Raj ordered a drink and Sheldon turned to the bartender; "I'll have a milkshake!"

"Sheldon, they don't have milkshakes, he'll have a Shirley Temple!"

"Yeah, I'll have a Shirley Temple and don't skimp on the Shirley!"

They got their drinks and began to mingle and they met two women Abby and Martha. Abby was a slender, petite brunette with a body to die for. She was dressed in a modest knee length silky multi colored dress.

Martha was a tall, nearly as tall as Sheldon, auburn haired, big boned woman. She was dressed in an equally modest purple mock-turtleneck sweater and matching jacket. Her knee length black skirt was tight, but not overly tight.

When Martha saw Sheldon's Green Lantern, lantern she was impressed and was instantly attracted to Sheldon, he was once again clueless, but Raj convinced them to head back to Sheldon's apartment for drinks and Rock Band.

Once they arrived back at the apartment, Raj hurried around and got everyone a drink, even Sheldon; he knew he had to loosen him up so he could have a chance with Abby.

Sheldon got Rock Band set up and they played several songs. Sheldon wanted to continue, but Raj had naughtier ideas of what to do next. "Let's take a break Sheldon and let's get to know Abby and Martha better."

Before Sheldon could reply, Raj had Abby stuffed into the large chair in the livingroom and they were kissing immediately.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers