Big Bang Theory - Penny's New Job

Story Info
Penny experiments with her friends.
10.1k words
4.54
80.9k
62

Part 40 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

Even after dating for so long and finally becoming engaged to be married, it never ceased to amaze Penny how thoughtful and lovable her boyfriend; no, make that fiancee; could be. While she was showering, he had slipped into her apartment, left her a small box tied with a glittering silver bow on her living room coffee table, and then left without announcing his presence. As she stood, her now short blond hair still damp, and her body concealed by only a wrapped lavender colored towel, she untied the bow and looked inside. It contained a box of gold embossed business cards printed with her name, contact information and the words "Pharmaceutical Representative" in capital letters. She actually felt her eyes tearing at the thoughtful gesture of her sensitive nerd. After years of just barely scraping by as a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory while trying to establish an acting career, she had recently found very lucrative employment at the pharmaceutical company where her friend (and former waitress colleague) Bernadette was employed.

Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz was a petite blond bombshell with incredible breasts who just happened to be a brilliant microbiologist, and she had worked at the Cheesecake Factory to pay her way through grad school while she earned her PhD. Penny had actually introduced Bernadette to her husband, Howard, who was a close friend of her fiancee Leonard's. Penny often marveled at how incongruous her relationship with any of her current circle of friends was. She was the only one without at least a Masters Degree in something (she had barely scraped by in high school). The "Core Four," or the "Four Nerds" as she thought of them, consisted of her Leonard, Howard, Raj Koothrappali, and Sheldon Cooper...all total "brainiacs." The "head nerd" was Sheldon, who often quoted his IQ as being over 180, and was totally oblivious to normal human compassion. Penny had often thought that he might actually be from another planet. His girlfriend, another scientist, was Amy Farrah Fowler; a very plain girl who was actually Sheldon's perfect match.

When Bernadette had received her doctorate and retained a job at a giant pharmaceutical company in its research division, she did not forget how friendly and helpful Penny had been during their waitress days. Penny had recently quit her waitress job to fully devote her time to her career as an actress, and when it looked like she would have to return to the Cheesecake Factory begging for her position back, Bernadette had secured an interview for Penny in the Sales division. Penny had studied all the materials Bernadette brought home for her, and had "aced" the interview (probably assisted by the short, slit skirt she had worn that day). No matter, Penny was proud of her new position, and had attended all the sales seminars and classes she could sign up for. The position paid very well and Penny no longer had to rely on Leonard for financial help, so she was determined to go to any lengths to keep her job. As she continued to study the cards, she read aloud, "Pharmaceutical Representative, I like the sound of that."

Returning to her bedroom, she let the damp towel fall to the floor and inspected her naked form in the full length mirror on the back of her door. "Not bad," she thought as she cupped her perfectly firm 34 C breasts, "Leonard, you are one lucky nerd." She had a huge presentation scheduled for today with a medical group consisting of several doctors, so she wanted to look her best...sexy, but still professional. She smoothed moisturizer into her long shapely legs and decided she did not need panty hose, only a tiny pair of pink lace thong panties. No one else would be aware of how skimpy her panties were, but they would give her the confidence of knowing how sexy and desirable she was. Her plan was to go braless, but she decided that with her prominent nipples, she had better put on the matching pink lace bra. Topping the outfit off with a plain, white business-like sleeveless blouse and a tight gray skirt with a slit up the side. The matching gray jacket could be taken off during the presentation for dramatic effect. She would cap the outfit with a pair of five inch heels which would tighten up her calf muscles and make her perfect legs seem endlessly long.

The product she was featuring today was her company's version of the "little blue pill," a substitute for the "V" drug for male enhancement and stimulation. She had been strictly forbidden by her company from mentioning the "V" drugs name, so as so avoid any possible patent infringement or copyright violation. Bernadette had actually worked on the drug in its early developmental stage, but, of course, had finished her involvement long before the testing stage had begun. What made her company's drug unique was that it was administered in the form of an inhaler, just like an asthma inhaler (it could be inhaled directly into the mouth or its mist just inhaled through the nose); and its effect was immediate...no waiting for a pill to dissolve and be absorbed.

Another unique feature was that it was equally effective on females: it increased the production of hormones and pheromones thus pushing their sex drive almost to the point of nymphomania. In males, of course, it produced an immediate erection which lasted one hour, no matter how many orgasms were achieved. The duration of the drug was exactly one hour in a person of average weight, and the company had named it simply "HARE." The joke around the office was it was so named because the recipient would be able to fuck like a rabbit for an hour. It actually was an acronym for H-human, A-arousal, R-reactive, E-enhancement.

There were several different warnings on the package that only one dose should be used during a four hour period, but it neglected to say what the consequences were. After all the testing and FDA trials and approval, the company had discovered that another unique side effect of HARE was that if a person inhaled more than one dose at a time, it would induce temporary amnesia...the person would completely forget what had transpired in the hour the drug was in effect. Only a handful of executives at the company knew of this side-effect, and they agreed that it would remain their secret. The development of HARE had cost them a small fortune, and they would go to any extremes to keep it on the market. When it came to marketing the sexual-enhancement drug, they had all agreed that with her natural assets, Penny would be their primary salesperson. She had been supplied with an entire trunk of sample size inhalers to distribute on her sales calls.

It was a short drive from Pasadena to Compton where her first appointment of the week was scheduled. The physicians in this particular medical group were frequented by a very affluent clientele, so Penny had decided to devote the entire day if necessary because she really wanted their account. The receptionist led her into the impressive Conference Room so that she could set up her presentation. Leonard had shown her several tricks about using her laptop, wi-fi, a large screen monitor and laser pointer to make her presentation seem incredibly professional, and as she was setting up, she blew him a mental kiss. She really did love "her nerd," and because of him she now felt self-assured and confident as the doctor's began to file into the room and take seats around the massive polished wood table. She had placed written material and a sample inhaler in front of every chair so they could follow her presentation or peruse the material while waiting.

In all , there were eight male doctors gathered around the table as Penny began her sales speech. The presentation proceeded quite well and Penny was feeling very confident as the question-and-answer period began. It seemed all the doctor's were skeptical about the immediate effects that HARE promised to their patients, so Penny had no choice but to suggest they all sample the product and arrive at their own conclusions. One by one the doctors sprayed the mist either directly into their mouth or in front of their noses; and one by one a wide smile appeared on their faces as an immediate erection was experienced. All were seemingly in a very good mood as they quizzed Penny about the effects on females. Not prepared to accept her word on the effect, they urged her to join them in sampling the new drug. Sensing this was the turning point of landing their account or going home disappointed, Penny saw no alternative but to take a sample inhaler in hand and inhale a dose herself. Not sure she had gotten a good whiff, she sprayed a second puff in front of there nose (totally unaware of the effect of a second dose).

She immediately felt her nipples harden and moisture form inside her vagina, as she suddenly not only desired sex, but craved it. As she glanced around the table at all the suddenly very handsome and desirable physicians, the one who had introduced himself as Dr. Johnson, inquired, "well, Penny; may I call you Penny; are you feeling any effects from the drug?"

"You may call me anything you like," she answered in her sexiest tone, "allow me to demonstrate the effect the drug is having on me." With the assistance of the doctor sitting nearest her, she nimbly climbed up on the table and began a very erotic "bump and grind" dance, accompanied by music only she could hear. Despite the table being quite slippery under her heels, Penny began to perform a strip tease for the gathered doctors. Swiftly she shrugged the jacket off her shoulders and threw it onto the floor, then unbuttoned her plain blouse until it hung open revealing her skimpy pink lace bra. She let the blouse slip off her arms and fall to the table while reaching up to unclasp the front-opening bra. When the straps had fallen off her pale shoulders, she twirled the bra over her head like an old-time cowboy with a lasso. There were whistles and catcalls as her magnificent breasts bounced and jiggled.

She let the bra fly off her fingertips, cupped her perfectly firm tits in her hands, and began to lick her pink jellybean size nipples; first one, then the other. Lewd comments filled the room and she resumed her dance by slowly lowering the zipper on her skirt and letting it drift down her wonderfully long legs. Dressed only in her tiny pink lace thong, she pulled on the elastic waistband and let it snap back several times before gracefully tugging it down over her sexy hips, letting it slide down her legs, and then kicking it off the end of her shoe and onto the floor. She watched one of the doctors retrieve it, hold it up to his nose as he closed his eyes and inhale deeply. Completely nude, except for her heels, in front of eight totally strange men, Penny craved sex more than anything in the world. One by one they were all losing their clothes and Penny stood on the table with her legs apart, stroking her glistening mound.

Her pubic mound was completely bare and glistened in the harsh fluorescent light of the Conference Room. She slid her finger between her bald, puffy lips and spread her juices all around her crotch as she stared at the eight different erections being stroked in her honor. One of the doctors with dark skin, who Penny guessed was of Indian or Pakistani descent stood on a chair and pointed his seven inch cock at her, urging her attention. Penny eagerly dropped to her knees on the table in front of him, grasped his erection in her hand and began to lick its length like a candy cane at Christmas. She had no sooner wrapped her red lipstick covered lips around his crown than she felt his rod twitch and he was spraying the inside of her mouth with his semen.

While she sucked every drop she could from his hard-on, a large, rotund black doctor climbed onto the table and lay on his back. There was no mistaking what he desired as he lay with his enormous black cock pointing at the ceiling. It was the largest cock Penny had ever seen (on a human) and she salivated as she crawled across the table top. As she approached the prone man, he spoke, "a full twelve inches , in case you were wondering."

Penny merely nodded and smiled as her tongue lapped at the huge plum-shaped head. Her heels were causing her to slip and slide as she attempted to straddle and squat on his lap, so she kicked them off and planted her bare feet on either side of his waist. Steadying herself, she used both hands to spread her plump lips wide enough apart so that his cock-head was wedged between them.

Dropping to her knees to give herself more stability, she slowly began to lower herself onto his massive pole. Throwing her head straight back, Penny wailed, "holy fucking shit," as she sank down and more of his giant cock penetrated her tiny hole. Lower and lower her body sunk as inch by inch her entire cunt was being stretched by the doctor's huge probe. When she finally was sitting on his cushioned lap, Penny just sat there, her eyes closed enjoying the sensation of being totally filled with hard cock. She could actually feel her pussy stretching to accommodate the massive intruder. Penny leaned forward, lay on his fat stomach, and whispered ,"I love you big fucking cock."

As she lay there reveling in the sensation, another doctor with an average sized penis climbed up onto the table behind her and began to spread her absolutely perfect ass cheeks apart. If not for the HARE enhancing her sex drive, Penny may have protested, but she just glanced behind her and smiled as she watched her new partner begin to nudge his cock into her ass hole. Pushing steadily forward, his crown plowed past her tight sphincter ring and into her ass. As soon as he was in, the doctor shoved forward with all his weight and buried his entire length into Penny's "poop chute." "Oh my fucking God," squealed the new Pharmaceutical Rep as she felt her insides being stretched to new limits.

When they began to fuck her holes simultaneously, Penny thought she was going to lose consciousness. It felt absolutely wonderful and she begged them, "fuck me...stretch my fucking holes." In and out of her cunt and ass they violently reamed her, seemingly wanting to punish her holes. Penny wanted to grab her erect nipples and twist them, but she was trapped against the distended stomach of the first obese doctor. For the next hour Penny received the fucking of her life as eight cocks repeatedly violated every orifice of her body. By the time the drug began to wear off, every hole of her body was dripping with cum.

As the drug began to wear off, erections started to droop and the doctors reached for their clothes and smocks. Penny, still horny, but losing her partners shimmied off the table and began dressing herself when suddenly a bell sounded from inside her briefcase. Looking inside the impressive leather bag (another thoughtful gift from her special nerd; she told herself she would have to give him something special in return...hmmm...he did like her blow jobs), she spied the old fashioned kitchen timer and her memory began to return. Remembering that when she began her presentation she had surreptitiously set the timer for exactly one hour so that she could dramatically tell the physicians, "and that is how long your patients erections would have lasted." Wait a minute," she asked herself, "if the timer just went off; where did the last hour go...did I already give the presentation...what happened in the last hour and why can't I remember it...and where are my shoes?"

As she was asking herself all these questions, one of the doctors with a huge grin on his face handed her the missing pair of heels and informed her, "that was the best presentation we have ever had. Have your accounting department call here anytime and we will all be placing large orders for HARE, and we will be telling all our physician friends to schedule a presentation from you. It's a very impressive medication. Thank you very much for everything Penny. Before you leave, you may want to stop by the restroom and touch up your...ah... makeup. Thanks again."

Penny's mind was racing: "what presentation," she asked herself, "and why would he be concerned about my makeup?" Then his statement really sank in: she had just made an incredibly large and important sale...she was a success! As she bent down to slip on her heels, she began to realize how very sore her vagina and ass were, and that her panties were literally soaked. Even her face felt wet, and when she wiped it with the back of her hand, there was a sticky white substance clinging to her fingers. Without even thinking, she tasted the fluid with the tip of her tongue and knew immediately that it was semen (she had tasted her share over the years). "Oh my God," she exclaimed in her mind as she gingerly gathered up all her materials and made her way to the bathroom the receptionist had pointed out when she arrived.

She couldn't believe how tender her groin was as she entered the bathroom, and when she looked in the mirror, Penny almost screamed out loud. There was gobs of cum hanging from her tousled hair and it was completely matted down in places. When she reached up under her skirt to lower her panties for inspection, she discovered that there was cum smeared all along her firm thighs and her panties were completely soaked where fluids had dripped out of her pussy and ass hole. "Oh my God," her mind screamed, "they all fucked me and I don't remember a thing. No wonder they were all grinning from ear to ear." Penny was glad she had the foresight to use the "family restroom" because she had it all to herself without interruption.

After completely disrobing and wiping her body clean with damp paper towels, Penny inspected her body as well as she could. There didn't seem to be any scrapes or bruises that she had to explain to Leonard, and aside from her holes being sore there really was no physical evidence of her encounter (that was what she was calling it), so she got dressed, discarded the sopping panties in the waste can, confirmed all the contact information with the receptionist, and began the trip back to the office. She went over the morning in her head a hundred times and all she could remember was beginning the presentation, having them ask her to sample the inhaler, and then the bell going off in her briefcase.

Arriving back at her office, she went immediately to the research department to visit Bernadette and ask for her input. Feeling a new sense of adventure from knowing she wasn't wearing any panties, Penny sat on a stool in Bernadette's lab and asked her many questions about HARE. She did not divulge the reason for the inquiry because she didn't really want Leonard to know she had been repeatedly violated; she just told Bernadette she wanted to learn everything there was to know about the product she was selling, so she could answer customers questions. Bernadette told Penny that she was really only involved in the early stages of development and she should talk to some of the other researchers and request all of the factual data on the drug.

The rest of the afternoon, Penny was disappointed by the lack of progress in her investigation. All the other researchers refused to answer her questions, citing patent secrecy and corporate espionage. She gathered all of the printed material she had gathered, and everything she was able to print from the internet and headed home in her company car. Changing into her comfy pajamas and pouring herself a nice glass of wine, Penny relaxed on the sofa to peruse the information on HARE. When she was finished, she realized that she really was no closer to an answer and remembered that Bernadette had advised her to do her own research if she still had not reached any conclusions. Penny knew what the supposed effect of the drug was, so she locked her door, took her wine into the bedroom and decided to experiment on herself. She set her alarm clock for one hour, in case she had temporary amnesia again, and proceeded to spray a whiff of HARE in front of her face and inhale it.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers