Big Beautiful Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,102 Followers

Sharon's face was clenched in ecstasy, her ample tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust. He pistoned in and out of her harder, and she could feel another orgasm approach. In and out of her, his long member slid rapidly, filling her aching hole with each hard thrust.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her, catching her off guard, and stopping her impending orgasm right at the very edge.

"Get on your hands and knees." He ordered. Chest heaving, Sharon complied. Not used to receiving orders, she was usually the aggressor, she loved him taking control like this! For now.

He pushed the coffee table back out of the way, and Jennifer's boss got on her knees, resting her arms on the seat of the couch. Her huge breasts were dangling in front of the couch, and her large ass was bent over in front of him.

He knelt behind her, and ran his stiff member down between her creamy white ass cheeks. Her heart pounded in anticipation as she felt it touch the wetness of her pussy and stop at the entrance to her hole. He pushed forward, sliding his penis into Sharon's vagina from behind.

"Ohhhh yesssss.." she moaned as he filled her up. She pressed her ass back against his groin, loving how deep he was inside her. Rick grabbed the soft, cushy sides of her ass and began to fuck her doggie style right there in his livingroom. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned with each hard thrust, orgasm picking up where it left off.

He watched her ass cheeks shake with each impact, loving the new sight before him. 'slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap' the sounds of him ramming against her echoed throughout the room. Her moaning increased in volume and pitch as her orgasm approached.

"Ohhhhhhhh…..!!!" she moaned, just a cumming ragdoll as he fucked her even harder. The walls of her inner pussy pulsated around him as he continued to jackhammer in and out of her. He fucked her that way for a few more minutes, just watching her ass shake, and listening to her cries.

"Oh God, Rick, I want to ride you!" she moaned. He was more than happy to oblige. He slid his dick out of her twat with an audible slurping noise. He lay down on the couch as Sharon scrambled on top of him. She raised her big ass and grabbed his rod, holding it up into the air.

She sunk her pussy down on Rick's member, her comforting warmth engulfing him. They both moaned, they were so in sync with each other. She bent to kiss him, holding him inside her as his hands caressed her smooth ass cheeks. She broke the kiss and began to slide her cunt up and down his rampant penis, moaning softly. Her huge tits were bouncing in front of his face and so he released her ass and grabbed a breast in each hand.

"Ohhhh yes!!!!" she encouraged, as his tongue snaked out and lapped at her erect nipples. Up and down went her ass on his lap as he massaged and kissed her beautiful breasts. He was starting to lose it, and so was she. Unable to continue paying attention to her tits, he released them and latched onto her ass once again, holding her close to him as she picked up the pace.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! ….. OHHHHHHHH GAWD!!!" she cried, cumming violently. He was forced to fuck upwards with his hips as her orgasm was far too intense for her to continue. All she could do was grit her teeth as lightening shot through her body. He humped upwards as fast as he could, starting to lose it.

"Ohhh God, I'm gonna cum!" he groaned.

"Oh yes! Cum inside me, hun!" Sharon encouraged as her orgasm died down enough for her to speak. She resumed riding him, his hands now had a death grip on her soft ass. He could feel the heat building in his balls, he knew he could hold out no longer. He grunted, and stopped humping upwards, and she knew he was ready.

She held her ass down on his lap tightly, holding his penis deep inside her hungry vagina. He moaned, and his dick spasmeed, shooting a long stream of hot cum into her eager womb. Another thick load jetted out, firing far into her pussy. She was moaning, kissing all over his face as he emptied his seed into her body.

His orgasm was so powerful, he couldn't breathe. Another 2 loads shot into Sharon's cunt, but the power died down from what it was in the beginning. Finally, the last of his sperm trickled into her, and he was able to kiss back at her searching lips, gasping for breath.

They kissed, smiling, for the next 5 minutes before she lifted her dripping pussy off of him. They talked about how great the experience was as she got dressed, and he pulled on his boxers. "I'd like to do that again sometime!" she said at the door, cheerfully.

"I can't say I'd say no!" he replied with a grin.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,102 Followers
12