Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

As we kissed, his hand slipped up under my shirt and he rubbed all over my chest, stomach and sides. His hands were rough from years of hard work, but his touch was surprisingly gentle. He ran his thumbs over my nipples and they stiffened into hard little peaks. My body shuddered under his touch and I whimpered softly.

He moved down to my neck and began kissing and sucking and I nearly came undone. I moaned quietly as shivers ran up and down my spine.

"Umh... Ben..."

He pulled away from me and looked down at me. His green eyes glistened and twinkled.

"Benji, you're so beautiful," he whispered as he tenderly stroked my cheek. "I know I'm not a catch," he said. "And not that great to look at... but if you give me a chance, I can make you happy, Benji. I promise. I'll take care of you."

"Ben, you're a great catch. You're the nicest, most generous and caring man I've ever met. And I think you're so sexy. And when you smile or laugh, you're so handsome. I see how beautiful you are inside and outside."

I reached up and ran my hand over the back of his head to his face. He kissed my fingers and when he looked at me, I saw tears in his eyes.

"Do you want to go to my bedroom?" I whispered.

He got up and pulled me off the couch and took my hand and we walked into my bedroom. I turned on the lamp on the dresser and turned around and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I reached between us and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He lifted my shirt over my head and let it drop onto the floor.

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and let it fall behind him. I grabbed his tank and pulled it out of his waistband and pulled it up. He took over when I couldn't reach and dropped it behind him.

"Oh, wow. You're so big and hairy," I said. I tentatively reached out and touched his chest. His broad muscular chest was covered in dark auburn fur. It was soft to the touch and it tickled the nerves in my fingers sending shivers up and down my spine. His right arm had a large tattoo of the Marines emblem and I ran my fingers over it.

He groaned as he ran his hands over my body. "You're so smooth, baby."

He frowned when he ran his hands over my rib cage. "You don't get enough to eat."

I blushed in embarrassment and dropped my head. He lifted my chin with his finger. "I'm gonna take care of you. You won't ever go to bed hungry again."

I buried my face in his chest and hugged him tight, squeezing my eyes shut to keep from crying. He held me and peppered my head with light kisses. I looked up at him and he kissed me hungrily and his hands moved to my belt. He quickly undid my pants and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them behind me. I tried not to feel self-conscious standing in front of him dressed only in my maroon-colored Fruit of the Loom briefs and socks.

As he kissed all along my neck, I reached for his leather belt and unbuckled it and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. They were a little snug and I gave them a tug down so that they fell around his ankles. I looked down and did a double take when I saw the size of the bulging tent in his boxer shorts.

I marveled at his big body. He was built like a tank. I ran my hands over his belly. It was soft and round and covered in hair. Underneath that soft layer, I could feel hard muscles.

I turned the blankets and sheet down and crawled onto the bed. I pulled off my socks and tossed them onto the floor. My bed was only a twin size and his 6'6", 300 pound body filled up most of it as he moved in next to me and cuddled up close.

We kissed passionately as we ran our hands all over each other. I could feel his hard sex pressing into my thigh.

Ben moved down to my neck. His beard stubble tickled my sensitive skin erotically while he gently sucked and nipped with his teeth. His hand moved down to my butt. He squeezed and kneaded my butt cheeks, pulling me closer to him, his hips ever so slightly grinding into my leg.

"Oh, Benji," he whispered. "You feel so good, baby..."

"I like it when you call me 'baby'," I said with a sheepish smile.

He grinned widely and chuckled. "You're so damn cute."

Ben slipped his hand under my briefs and kneaded my bare butt cheeks, causing me to shudder from his touch. He bent down and pulled my briefs off and tossed them onto the floor. I reached down to pull the blankets up to cover myself, but Ben pulled them from my hands and threw them back. He gently pushed me onto my back and laid on his side looking at me. My cheeks burned bright red from his intense scrutiny of every inch of my naked body.

"You're so fuckin' beautiful, baby. And you're all mine."

"Yes, Ben."

He reached down between my legs and cupped my nuts and fondled them lightly. His fingers lightly touched up and down my penis. It looked small next to his big meaty hand. The slender shaft stood out at a slight angle away from my body, nearly six inches in length. The head was bright red and a trail of pre-come had leaked out and dripped to my skin. A curly nest of fine blond hairs adorned the base of my circumcised dick. I ached for him to touch me. When Ben wrapped his thumb and first three fingers around the shaft and began lightly stroking up and down, my back arched and I let out a series of whimpers.

"Oh, Ben..."

Ben moved his head down to my chest and flicked his tongue over my erect nipple. I gripped the sheets and tried to concentrate on not coming too quickly. Ben kept stroking slowly and my breathing was becoming more and more shallow. Ben kissed down my chest to my stomach.

"Ben... It feels so good," I whispered. "I'm getting close..."

Ben growled and kissed further down. I threw my head back against the pillow and gripped the sheets with my right hand. My left hand moved up his back to his shoulder and I gripped it tightly. I squeezed my eyes shut and panted. He stopped stroking me and slid his hand down to cup my balls. As he gently played with them, a warm wetness engulfed my dick. On feeling the gentle suction and the sliding up and down I gasped.

"Ben, I'm gonna come! Oh god... Ben!"

Ben moaned and kept bobbing up and down my shaft, his tongue flicking around the head. My body bucked and convulsed and I exploded. My vision went white as my eyes rolled back and explosions of color danced in my head. I came harder than I ever had in my entire life and Ben just kept sucking. I moaned when I felt him swallowing. It was the first orgasm given to me by another person.

When Ben moved up next to me, I was still panting and trembling.

I looked up at him and tried to speak, but I couldn't form the words. Instead I just looked into his eyes and tried to let him know how I felt without words.

"Good, baby?" he asked with a smirking grin.

I nodded. "Yeah," I breathed.

I rolled onto my side and reached down to his boxer shorts and tried to pull them down. He put his hand on top of mine.

"You don't have to," he said quietly.

I looked at him confused. "I want to, Ben. Please."

He nodded and lifted up so that I could pull his boxers off. I gasped out loud when I saw him for the first time.

The thick, long column of flesh jutted out from a dense patch of dark auburn curls. It was huge. Nearly 10 inches. Thick. Uncut. The thick, loose foreskin was skinned back exposing the large swollen head. A couple of veins ran down the length of the cylindrical shaft. His lightly furry sac held two large testicles and hung low between his meaty thighs.

"You're so big, Ben."

My hand was shaking as I reached for him. I wrapped my hand around it, unable to touch my thumb with my fingers. It was warm and silky soft, but hard as steel at the same time. I slowly stroked it up and down, producing a loud groan from my Ben. The foreskin allowed my hand to glide easily. I watched in fascination as the skin covered and then uncovered the head with each stroke.

A strong, musky scent hit my nose and I inhaled to get a better smell. A drop of pre-come oozed out of the slit at the tip of the head as I stroked him. I bent down and licked the glistening head, lapping at the pre-come. Ben drew in a sharp breath. I looked up at him and he stared down at me, pleading me with his eyes.

"You don't have to," he whispered again, even though his eyes begged otherwise.

I scooted down and held onto the base with my right hand and took him into my mouth.

"Oh god, baby," he groaned.

I had to open wide and could only get about four inches in. I applied gentle suction as I bobbed up and down on what I could. I released him from my mouth. I ran my tongue from top to bottom, kissing and licking, getting him nice and wet. I sucked him back into my mouth and resumed my head motions. I pumped my hand up and down in a steady rhythm with my head. I gave my hand a little twist as I stroked him.

"You're so fucking good," he whispered. "Oh, don't stop, baby... Yeah, just like that..."

I moaned around his shaft, encouraged by his words. I paused for a split second when I felt his hands move to my head. When he didn't push, I resumed my motions. I wanted to give him the best blow job he ever had. I knew I couldn't deep throat him, but I hoped I made up for it with enthusiasm. I could taste the pre-come leaking from his slit and I swirled my tongue around the head with each upstroke.

"Oh, fuck, Benji. You're the best I ever had, baby. Oh god, you're gonna make me shoot. So close... Don't stop, Benji..."

I sped up slightly and sucked just a little bit harder.

"Baby, I'm gonna come in your mouth!"

I shuddered at the thought. His dick stiffened even more and a rush of sweet fluid trickled into my mouth. I thought maybe he had come, until his body stiffened and he cried out. "FUCK!"

I moaned as I felt the first blast hit the roof of my mouth hard. I slowed my bobbing and kept stroking as his body jerked and spasmed. With a loud series of grunts, he emptied a gallon of come into my mouth. I didn't think he'd ever stop coming. I swallowed over and over as my mouth filled up with his thick cream. I let the last mouthful linger on my tongue for a second before swallowing.

His chest was heaving as he panted. I let him slip from my mouth as he started to slowly soften. I gave him a couple more strokes, gliding the foreskin back over the head. I looked up at him and he had his arm over his eyes. His mouth hung open and he was lightly panting. I laid next to him and kissed his chest.

He groaned and shifted his position. He opened his eyes halfway and gave me a big goofy grin. I softly giggled and grinned back.

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world," he said as he cupped my cheek. He ran his thumb over my lower lip and I gave it a little kiss. "You are fucking incredible."

I blushed in embarrassment at his compliments and buried my face in his hairy chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight, never wanting to let go of my gentle giant. I felt him kissing the top of my head. My eyes became heavy and my breathing slowed. I jerked myself awake and looked up to see Ben watching me. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"I better get going," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I wanted him to stay, but I was afraid to ask him. He got up and went to the bathroom and then I watched him get dressed. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Come on, baby. I need you to get up and lock the door behind me."

I got up and followed him to the front door. He gave me a slow and sensual kiss.

"You busy tomorrow? You wanna hang out?"

"I'm not busy."

"I'll call you, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, Ben."

"Sleep tight, sweetheart."

Ben gave me one last kiss and I shut and bolted the door behind him.

***

Ben called me the next morning around 10:30 and we made plans for him to pick me up for lunch. The weather was pretty nice, so we went to a little café and coffee shop. He insisted on buying my lunch as always. He said I could pay him back later and raised his eyebrow at me. I blushed a bright shade of red and giggled. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the good weather and food.

As we walked back to his truck, I realized that I had been smiling the entire time. Thinking back, I couldn't remember a time when I felt this happy. I was so in love.

When we got in the truck, Ben wanted to go see a movie. We stood out front looking at the times. A movie was starting soon that Ben wanted to see, and I didn't have any preferences. Ben bought the tickets, then he bought a pop for each of us and a large popcorn for us to share.

"Ben, you've spent so much money on me today," I whispered as we sat down in our seats. "I don't have a way to pay you back."

"You're my boyfriend. Who else am I gonna spend my money on? Stop worrying and just have fun, baby."

I quickly swiped at the tears that fell from my eyes. I felt Ben's arm move around my shoulder and he squeezed me in a sideways hug.

I did have fun. The movie was great. After we finished the popcorn, Ben put the bag down and reached over and grabbed my hand and we watched the movie holding hands.

After the movie, Ben drove to the grocery store. He said he was going to cook me dinner at my place. We walked up and down the aisles while he loaded up the basket. He spent almost a hundred dollars on all kinds of items. I knew that a lot of this stuff wasn't for dinner tonight and when I objected he put his finger on my lips, then put his hands on my shoulders.

"I promised you that I would take care of you, Benji. Don't make me break my promise."

When we got back to my apartment, we both put all of the groceries away. I now had a full refrigerator and pantry.

"We got some time before I wanna start cooking. Come here, baby."

Ben walked into the living room, pulling me with him. He sat down on the couch and pulled me down to him. I straddled his lap, facing him. I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled me close and returned my kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. After a couple of minutes of hot kissing, he broke the kiss and then gave me two more quick pecks.

I rested my hands on his chest and I looked into his eyes and sighed softly. I studied his features, wanting to memorize every inch of his face. His crooked nose. His crooked bottom teeth. The small scar that bisected his left eyebrow. His square jaw with the dimple in his chin. His hard and wiry auburn-colored beard stubble. His soft pouty lips. His gorgeous green eyes. How could I ever have thought him to be ugly? Right now I was looking at the most handsome man in the world.

"Jesus, Benji. When you look at me like that... You make me feel so good... sexy... wanted..."

"You are sexy, Ben. You are wanted. You are so handsome to me."

I ever so slightly pushed forward, pressing the hard bulge in my pants into his belly. "Don't you feel how much I want you? I know it's not very big, but... I'm so hard for you right now."

I felt my face flush and grow warm as I made my confession.

"God, you're so fucking cute I can't stand it. You're the perfect size for me, baby. Your height, even your dick. Everything. See how good you fit me sitting on me like this?"

"I love how big you are," I said as I ran my hands up his chest and over his shoulders and down his arms.

"Oh, you do, huh?" he said with a chuckle. "Well, they don't call me 'Big Ben' just because of my height and weight."

I gasped and turned bright red and got all flustered. "Th-th-that's not what I meant! I-- I meant your height and weight, not your... you know. Not that I don't love that, too. Oh! I... Oh my god, I'm gonna stop talking now."

Ben threw his head back and laughed really hard and I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Okay. Up, babe," he said as he gave me a swat on the butt. "Come help me make dinner."

Ben lifted me up to my feet as he stood up and I followed the clopping of his cowboy boots into the kitchen.

After some grousing about the condition of my cookware, Ben got to work. I didn't do much, except cut some veggies, but I tried my best to do everything he asked just right. Ben really knew his way around the kitchen. He made a homemade chicken pot pie, and it was one of the best things I ever tasted. I told him how good it was and I even had seconds, which really pleased Ben.

After dinner, we cuddled on the couch for a while and talked. He told me more about his family. I already knew that he grew up with a brother and a single mom. His older brother was named Brandon, who was his best friend ever since they were kids. They hung out a lot and talked all the time.

His mom was sick with Alzheimer's and lived in a nursing home. As he told me about her, his eyes teared up and he looked sad and haunted. My heart broke for him.

I told him how my mom had left my Dad when I was four years old and she left me behind with him. Me and Dad were never close growing up. I was a burden to him after mom left. We grew even further apart as I grew older. When he found out that I was gay, we stopped communicating all together. I've been on my own for five years and I hadn't talked to Dad in over three years.

I never told anyone what happened after Dad found out I was gay. It was awful. The things he said to me were so hateful. He yelled and cussed at me, then slapped me so hard it left a bruise on my cheek.

"He said I was a worthless faggot and he couldn't stand to look at me."

"I'm sorry, Benji," he said quietly.

"It's okay," I said with a shrug. "I mean, I'm nearly 25 now. I've gotten over it."

My voice cracked as I said the words and I was overcome with all of the old feelings of being worthless, unloved, and lonely. I hung my head down and my shoulders shook. Ben's arms surrounded me and pulled me to his chest. He held me tight as I cried hard into his chest.

Ben rubbed circles on my back and whispered quiet soothing words. "Shh... It's okay. You're not alone anymore. No one's going to hurt you."

After I was able to compose myself, I took a deep breath and looked up at Ben. "Thanks."

Ben kissed me forehead, then my nose, then my lips.

"So why did you come out to your dad if you knew he'd react like that?"

"Um... I didn't. Dan told him. Dan is one of Dad's friends. I had turned eighteen and Dad said it was time to move out. I found this apartment in the paper and Dad got a couple of his buddies to help me move my stuff out. Dan stuck around after they left. He said he saw the way I looked at him. He said he liked me and told me I was cute. I was a virgin. And so naive. And so stupid. After a few months, I found out he was cheating on me with other guys and girls. When I got upset, he laughed at me. I got so mad I told him I never wanted to see him again. He was furious. To get back at me, he told my dad that I was a... a 'fag'."

"Tell me where this guy lives. I'd like to teach him some manners," Ben said with a smile that covered up his simmering rage, and I laughed nervously.

"I haven't seen him or talked to him since," I said with a shrug.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked tentatively.

"Sure."

"How long had Boothe been, uh, forcing you?"

"Um... He, uh, made me, um... blow him two times... Then he made me... go all the way with him and that was when I ran into you."

My eyes filled with tears and Ben took my hand in his.

"I didn't want to," I whispered. "He said it's the only thing I'm good at... He said he'd fire me and no one would believe me. I tried to fight him, but I couldn't stop him. I was too scared to tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know."

Ben squeezed my hand tighter. I could tell he was beyond livid at Boothe, but he didn't say anything.

"But you took care of him for me," I said. "He hasn't bothered me since. So now you know all about my past. I hope I didn't scare you."

Ben blinked and furrowed his brow at me. "Wait. You've only been with two guys?"

"Yeah."

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers
123456...8