Big, Black and Built Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from her gorgeous arse and moved up beside Audrey. She immediately grabbed me in a vice-like grip and pinned me to the bed, forcing her tongue into my mouth with a fiery passion. Not to be outdone, I fought back just as hard, and we rolled over the sheets until I was on top of her, kissing her as fiercely as she had kissed me.

"It's time for me to take care of you now lover."

"Please let me keep sucking you. I want to make you feel good"

"No-ones said that to me for a long time Dave"

"Well I mean it"

"Lets make each other feel good then baby"

Another kiss followed. I could've happily stayed there forever with her tongue in my mouth, but she had other ideas. She stayed lying on the bed, and I was instructed to kneel beside her so my crotch was in easy reach. As I leaned over her dick again, I felt her hands nimbly unbuckle my belt and tug my jeans down. After my work on her balls and arse, I was rewarded with a bellend slick with her sticky precum, and I went to work in cleaning it off. As I began to suck again, I felt Audrey's hands finish with my jeans and tug down my boxer shorts.

"Have you really never sucked cock before Dave?" she moaned down at me.

I was unwilling to take her out of my mouth yet, and just shook my head vigorously as I sucked. I must have looked a sight, because Audrey giggled lustily before continuing.

"Well you're a natural. We're a good fit I think. Don't you?"

I nodded in agreement, my mouth still full of dick. As I worked, I felt her warm hands run up my legs and over my arse, sticking up in the air.

"How about your arse? Have you ever had it toyed?"

Slightly embarrassed, I nodded again.

"Tell me baby"

I finally released her cock from my mouth, but still nuzzled against it as I spoke

"I've got a dildo. Just a small one. I use it when I'm feeling really dirty"

"You naughty boy" I could hear the smile on her lips "How big is it?"

"Not very big. Five inches I think. But nice and thick. And it vibrates."

"Do you like it baby? Does having it fill your ass make you feel good?" As she spoke, her fingers caressed my cheeks, and occasionally ran down the crack of my arse

"Mmmmm yes. Yes I like it"

I felt her finger on my arsehole now. It felt wet. And sticky. And better than my vibrator ever had!

"So you wouldn't mind my finger up there then? Would you honey?"

I moaned in anticipation, and before I could answer I felt her slide inside me. I groaned in bliss as she pushed her slick, lubed-up finger deep inside me before beginning to finger me, working nice and slowly. I shivered at the sensations coursing from my ass, and furiously licked her cock as Audrey pleasured me.

"It's only been a day Dave. Less than a day. But you're something special. It was a risk trying to pick you up, but I'm really glad I took it" Her finger continued to squirm inside me as she spoke softly "It's been so long for me. I've felt like a freak, afraid to let someone get close. It's one thing having a random stranger pay for your porn on the Internet, but another to have someone give you pleasure like you've done to me. And to have someone trust you enough to let them do things like this....." another finger invaded my hole, making me spasm in pleasure "to them. I want to make you feel as good as you've made me feel"

I pulled my mouth from her dick again. I was rapidly becoming addicted "You have Audrey. And you do. We were made for each other. You're no freak. You're....." I shuddered again as her fingers worked inside me "You're perfect"

"Mmmmm keep up that attitude and I'm yours forever"

Here's hoping" I replied before I inhaled her dick again. I was taking more and more each time, but the waves of pleasure from Audrey's fingers meant I had to keep pulling away, moaning loudly for her before I went back for another taste. I was glad to hear I was having the same response on her. My vibrator had never done this to me; she seemed to know every spot to hit, giving me sensations I never knew existed. Without warning, Audrey pulled her fingers out, leaving me feeling empty.

"Come up here lover" she groaned.

I gave her throbbing pole a final lick before I pulled myself away and lay beside her, sharing another long languorous kiss. Our tongues rubbed sensuously against each other, and as we held each other close, I could feel my cock rubbing against hers. It had been nearly two hours since we started the photo-shoot, and I hadn't been soft since.

"What do you want now lover?" she whispered, her nails scraping down my back

"I want you Audrey. I want you.....inside me"

A look of delight crossed her face "Are you sure? We don't have to baby....."

"I want to. I need to. I.....I need you....."

She kissed me again.

"Ok lover. You can have me. All of me. Bend over for me"

I knelt on the bed, pointing my arse up as I looked over my shoulder. Audrey knelt behind me, running one hand up and down my back as her other hand slowly rubbed lube down her big shaft. She blew a kiss at me when she saw me watching.

"I'm going to go nice and slow lover. I don't want to hurt you more than I have to. It'll hurt at first, but I promise it'll feel good."

She blew another kiss as I moaned in anticipation; I felt the warmth of her finger again as she smeared a generous amount of lube over my hole, before she pushed her finger inside me again, giggling as she did

"Fuck baby, you're so tight around my finger. Just imagine how my dick will feel."

She continued her internal massage, adding a second finger again as I groaned in anticipation. When she withdrew them, I felt the same sense of emptiness as before, but I knew I would be full soon; Audrey's hands grasped my hips and I felt her bulbous bellend press against my hole

"Are you ready?" she whispered. I don't think I would ever be fully ready, but I moaned and nodded my head.

"Good. I'm going to push real slowly. I want you to push back against me. Go really slow baby, the first inch will be the worst"

Her hands guided my hips back into her, and I felt the sudden pressure against my hole. The intensity increased as I began to push back, and it was just as I could no longer take it that I finally felt her slide inside me. I groaned loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I nearly collapsed onto the bed, and I could hear Audrey panting behind me.

"That's it baby. I'm in you now. I'm in your tight little ass. Fuck me, but you're tight."

I groaned at her dirty talk, still adjusting to the feeling of her in me. I felt completely stretched out. It was completely alien, and very uncomfortable. But at the same time, it felt right. It felt perfect.

"Relax for me baby," she breathed "I'm going to fill you right up, I'm going to let you get used to me. Soon you'll be full of my cock."

Audrey began pushing deeper, going nice and slowly as she buried herself inside me. With every inch, I groaned louder, and the feelings of pleasure increased exponentially. It felt like my whole body was on fire, and Audrey's every touch sent waves of euphoria through my body. My dick had never been harder, and I think she knew it.

"It feels good baby, doesn't it" she grunted "it feels amazing for me. You're so tight, so hot. I've never had better"

"I love it Audrey" I managed to moan. "Fuck me nice and slow, I never want it to end"

She chuckled lustily as she slowly eased her dick out, before pushing back inside again. Soon, she had a slow steady rhythm built up, and I kept time with long loud groans of satisfaction every time she pushed inside me. Her cock had stretched me out, and was probing areas my vibrator had never reached. Audrey's expertise definitely helped, and every so often she angled herself so her dick brushed against somewhere new and unexpected.

"Jesus Dave. This is so fucking good. If you hadn't sucked me so sweetly I'd fuck you all night. Would you like that?"

"Yes. God yes" I moaned

"I bet you would. But I need to cum so bad. I know you do too. Don't you baby?"

"Yesssssssssssss" I groaned, as she pushed harder and faster. "I want it. I want it so bad!"

"Where? Where do you want my spunk?"

"Anywhere Audrey. But first..........take a photo. Take a photo of your dick inside me!"

She laughed and moaned at the same time

"You naughty boy. You want a souvenir for the memories?"

"Yesssssssssssss. Pleaaassssseeee"

Her fucking was rougher and harder now, and I could barely reach to hand her the camera on the side-table. I handed it back to her as she continued to slam inside me, and groaned as I heard the shutter click again and again.

"God it looks hot baby" she whispered, "It looks amazing. I've got some good shots. Some are where I've got my dick pulled right back..." and she withdrew her whole length from my hole, resting it on my arse "and others are when I'm buried inside you..." she groaned as she slammed the full eight inches back into my waiting hole. "I'm not sure which I prefer though..." Her fat dick pulled out again, leaving me begging to be filled; my pleas for her cock succeeded, and she slammed inside me again as I screamed her name. "I think I know which you prefer though..." She did it again and again, burying herself in my ass as I screamed for more. "It's me inside you. Isn't it lover?"

"Fuuuucckkkk yessssssss Audrey....." I cried out. The final thrust was enough to set me off, and my arms nearly gave way as I felt my cock explode onto the bed sheets. I screamed in pleasure, and the spasms in my asshole were obviously enough to set Audrey off. She groaned my name loudly and with a final push, she filled my waiting hole with a stream of warm cum. Both of our orgasms seemed never-ending, and it felt like an age before Audrey was able to raise herself from where she lay resting on my back and ease her gradually softening cock from my hole. The same feeling of emptiness came over me, but it was replaced with a sense of contentment as I held Audrey close, our arms and legs wrapped around one another.

"My God Dave" she whispered "It's never been like that for me before..."

"Like what?" I murmured, hoping she felt the same way I did.

"So.....special. So tender and so dirty. So intimate but yet so.....nasty. Like we've been making love for years, and like we're fucking for the first time, all at the same time."

"You articulate it better than I ever could" I said with sincerity, kissing her neck softly as she snuggled close against me "And it'll be like this every time."

"So you're not in any rush to leave then?" she said cautiously.

"Definitely not!" I replied with a smile "Besides, I need to see how those photos turned out!"

12