Big Black Men On Campus Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue quest to nail entire sorority.
3.4k words
4.43
136.9k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he and Jamal waited to see if Jill Freeman would show up, Reggie went back to his video game. He noticed that Jamal had gone to his computer and was furiously typing. Reggie was always after Jamal to spend more time on his schoolwork, so he asked his friend, "you finally doing some homework?"

"No, man, I'm making a list of all these sorority bitches," Jamal answered. "I'm going to track this shit on the computer."

Reggie just shook his head and concentrated on his game.

About fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. Jamal jumped up and opened it.

"Hey girl, get your fine ass in here," Jamal greeted Jill. Jamal kissed her deeply, running his hands over her ass as he did.

Jamal pulled away from Jill and turned toward Reggie.

"Jill, this is Reggie, Reggie this is Jill," Jamal said, pushing Jill forward so Reggie could get a good look at her.

Reggie recognized Jill as someone he had seen around campus. She wasn't really his type. She had frosted or bleached hair, wore too much makeup, and dressed provocatively. Tonight she had on a cotton top that showed a lot of cleavage and ended just below her breasts. She had on a short skirt that sat low on her hips, exposing her naval and most of her stomach. Reggie had to admit that she looked hot, even if slutty.

Reggie moved his eyes from Jill to Jamal. He was shocked to see that his friend had already dropped his sweatpants to his knees, and had his already hard cock in his hand.

"Come on baby, get to suckin on this dick," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders and pushing the sexy coed down to her knees.

Jill didn't need to be asked twice. She eagerly gobbled Jamal's cock into her mouth.

Reggie was surprised to the girl so unashamedly sucking his friend off right in from of him, a complete stranger. The girl hadn't been in the apartment three minutes, and she was on her knees sucking.

Reggie watched in fascination as the blonde worked skillfully on Jamal's dick. He felt his own cock getting rock hard as he watched Jill take most of Jamal's 10 incher down her throat. She took it out of her mouth and jerked it as she licked his balls. She slammed it back into her mouth, and got back into her bobbing motion.

Jamal looked over at Reggie and grinned. He motioned for Reggie to come over, and made hand motions for Reggie to put his dick in Jill's face.

Reggie quickly moved over the spot where Jill was sucking Jamal, taking out his cock as he did. He took a position beside Jill, and slowly put his cock against her cheek.

When Jill realized she had another cock in her face, she let out a long moan. She plopped Jamal's cock out of her mouth, and reached her tongue out to lick the head of Reggie's dick.

Jill licked from the top of Reggie's shaft to the bottom. She licked his balls, then licked back to the tip. She took his whole cock into her mouth, burying her nose in his crotch.

The coed sucked furiously on Reggie. She continued to jerk Jamal off as she did.

Reggie was fast approaching the point of no return. "Man, I'm going to blow my load!" he exclaimed. Jill just moaned and increased the speed of her sucking. As Reggie felt the cum boiling up from his balls, he put his hands on the back of her head and held her with this dick buried in throat. He shot several loads of cum deep down her throat, which set Jill to shrieking. Reggie swore she was having an orgasm, just from sucking him.

Jill started to back off Reggie's cock after swallowing as much of his load as she could. Reggie was still squirting as his dick cleared her mouth, with the last bursts of cum going on her lips and chin.

As Reggie was cumming, Jill had stopped jerking off Jamal. He had taken over, and had masturbated himself as he watched his friend sucked off. Moments after Reggie had finished cumming on Jill's lips and chin, Jamal added his blast to her face. He planted a massive load, getting cum in her hair, down her forehead, into her eyes, and along her cheek. Jill reached out and took his cock head into her mouth to suck out the last of his cum.

"Hmmm...," Jill cooed. "You guys sure do cum a lot. I love it!"

"Yeah, well we're just getting started," Jamal said, pulling Jill to her feet. "Lets go back to the bedroom."

Jamal pulled the girl toward the bedroom, stepping out of his sweatpants as he went. Reggie just stood there with his deflating dick hanging out of his pants. He had some good blowjobs in his life, but that had been the best.

"Come on, Reg," Jamal called back to his friend. "This 'hoe's going to need two dicks."

Reggie followed the couple into Jamal's bedroom. By the time he got there, the blonde sorority girl had pulled off her shirt and was stepping out of her skirt. She stood there in a skimpy pale blue bra and a matching thong. Reggie admired her nice, well-proportioned body.

Jamal meanwhile had lain down on the bed. "Come on," he motioned to Reggie. "You come over here, too," he indicated to Reggie.

Reggie got onto the bed beside his teammate. "Now get us hard again so's we can fuck you," Jamal commanded Jill.

Jill got down between the football players and began working on their cocks with her hands and mouth. It didn't take long for the virile athletes to rise to attention.

The girl's ass was near enough for Reggie to reach around and touch her pussy. The crotch of her thong was soaking wet, and Reggie pushed it aside and found her clit. Jill let out a load moan around Jamal's cock in her mouth as he stroked it. Reggie slipped one, then two, then three fingers into her pussy. She ground back strongly to force his fingers deeper.

"OK, I think we're ready to fuck," Jamal proclaimed. "Mount up on Reggie first," he directed the coed.

The girl quickly slipped off her panties and swung one leg over Reggie. She kissed him hard as she lowered herself onto his stiff manhood. Reggie felt her warm womanhood engulf him.

"Oh my god, fill me up!" Jill exclaimed as she sat on Reggie's dick. She started rocking back and forth in earnest.

Jamal stood watching his friend pistioning in and out of the girl. He knew what he wanted to do. He was going to get her asshole. He moved over and started to rub her ass crack. Her pussy was so wet there was already some pussy juice around the puckered asshole. Jamal massaged the opening for a while and got his finger wet before inserting it up her passage.

"Oh yeah, finger fuck my ass," Jill yelled.

"I'm going to do more than that," Jamal said. "I'm going to stick my dick up you."

Jill trembled in excitement. "Just lub up well," she said. "You're so big. You tore me apart last time."

Jamal thought about just ramming into her with just her own juice to grease the way. But he decided he didn't want to risk pissing her off, so he went to his night table for the KY jelly he always had on hand.

Jamal spread healthy amounts of KY on his dick, and smeared some more on Jill's tight anus. He moved into position behind her, both raising her ass to make it accessible to him, but keeping it at an angle that allowed Reggie to continue to plug away at her pussy.

Jamal slowly worked the head of his big cock into the blonde's asshole. She let out a squeal as he started stretching her opening, and just started a rhythmic grunting as he worked more of his cock into her.

Jamal stopped with about seven inches up Jill's ass, and started to work in and out, slowly at first, but then picking up tempo. Jill was bucking between the two cocks, one in her pussy and one in her ass, squealing loudly and chanting "fuck me in both holes, fuck me in both holes."

Jamal and Reggie thrust into Jill furiously for about five minutes. Finally, Reggie let out a moan and said "baby , I'm going to shoot my cum up your pussy."

"Oh yeah, give me your hot spunk," Jill screamed. "Shoot it up in me!"

Reggie fired six or seven streams of cum into the quivering pussy. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had, and he lay under Jill, spent.

Meanwhile, Jamal pulled out of Jill's asshole with a loud plop. He quickly moved up to Jill's face, and said "I want to cum on your face, 'hoe."

Jill moved off of Reggie and got down on the bed beside him. Jamal stood over her, and jerked himself. He lowered himself down so that his balls were in Jill's face, and she snaked out her tongue and frantically licked and sucked them.

It didn't take Jamal long to cum with the girl sucking his balls. His first shot landed on her tits and bra, but he aimed the next shots at her face, coating her nose, lips, and chin. As he finished, he put the head of his dick on Jill's lips.

"Come on baby, lick it off," he said softly, knowing that she didn't want to lick a cock that had been in her asshole. But her lust won out, and she stretched out her tongue and licked the cum off the head of his dick.

Reggie lay beside them watching. Damn, this bitch is nasty, he thought to himself. He was on the one hand turned off, but on the other had turned on by her wantonness.

The three spent students lay silently on the bed for a few minutes, recovering from their steamy sex.

Finally, Jamal turned toward Jill. "That was great, baby. Now we need your help with something."

Jamal got up and headed to the living room. Jill thought to herself, great, now they're going to want me to do their schoolwork or something.

Jamal came back to the bedroom carrying the list of Delta Phi members he had made. "Me and Reggie have started this little project," Jamal said. "We want to fuck all the girls in your sorority, and we want you to help us."

Jill looked at the two football players incredulously. "You guys are crazy!" she said. "No way you're going to fuck thirty-eight sorority girls!"

"Bull shit." Jamal retorted. "We already half way there."

Jill just looked at them. Jamal handed her the list he had made with the names of the thirty-eight sorority sisters. The notations showed that Jamal and/or Reggie had fucked exactly half, 19. There were another 5 that had sucked one or both guys.

Jill studied the list. "Damn, you guys have been busy," she said. "I'm real impressed."

She continued to study the list. She turned to Reggie. "Ann Thompkins gave you a blow job?" she asked. "She's a virgin. I didn't know she had ever sucked a cock."

"Yeah, and she gave a handjob, but ran away before I could get anything else," Jamal chimed in.

Reggie was feeling proud. He had felt a little inferior to Jamal because of the many more conquests Jamal had, but having Jill be impressed that he had gotten into Ann Thompkins' mouth made him feel good.

Jill went down the list. After a few moments she spoke. "Yeah, you got most of the easy girls already. But some of the rest are virgins. Some of them are engaged or in a relationship. And there are a couple we think may be lesbians."

"Shit, they just lesbo 'cause they ain't had Jamal's big meat. I can cure them," Jamal boasted.

Jill laughed and went back to the list. The guys could tell she was thinking hard about their "project."

Finally, she spoke up. "I still don't think you can do it, but I'll help. I'd love to see you be able to fuck them all."

Jill continued, "I do have a few questions. I assume you don't count blow jobs?"

"That's right," Jamal answered.

"OK, some of these girls suck but don't fuck, so that will be a challenge," Jill said. "You're not trying to both fuck them are you, certainly not at the same time?"

"No," Jamal answered, "that'd be great, but we know that is probably impossible." He continued, "either one of has to fuck 'em, either in the pussy or the asshole."

Jill laughed. "There aren't manner ass fuckers in this group, and certainly not many that could or would take your monster back there."

Jill jumped off the bed and walked toward the telephone. "You guys want to get started tonight?" she asked. "Bonnie Brown was just sitting around the house, and I know she would love to party."

The two guys just looked at each other and grinned. "Yeah, sure," the said in unison.

Jill picked up the phone and dialed Bonnie's room at the sorority house. She was speaking softly and the guys couldn't hear her side of the conversation, but Jill was laughing a lot. After a lengthy conversation, she came back to the bedroom and said, "OK, she's coming, and she's bringing Shelia Hammonds, too."

"Shelia?" Jamal asked. "She sucked me off one time, but wouldn't fuck because of her boyfriend. Did she break up with him?"

"No," Jill answered, "I think she just wants some more of Jamal."

That made Jamal swell up his chest. His cock was swelling too, as he thought about knocking off two more sorority sisters tonight.

Jill had gotten dressed and cleaned herself up some by the time here sisters arrived, but she still looked well fucked. She hadn't gotten all the cum out of her hair, and there was a cum stain on her shirt. Jamal had pulled his sweat pants back on, but was naked from the waist up. Reggie just had on a pair of boxers.

As Bonnie and Shelia came in, they surveyed the scene. There was Jill, radiating sex, and the two muscular athletes bare chested. Both girls were taken aback by the raw sexual atmosphere of the room, and both were flushed as their excitement built.

"Well, I've got to run," Jill said, brushing past the girls and toward the door. "Party hardy!"

The four students stood in awkward silence after Jill breezed out. They all knew the two sorority girls were there to be fucked, but no one how to get things started.

Finally Jamal spoke and reached for Shelia's hand. "Come on, Shelia, lets go to my room and listen to some Cds," he said.

Shelia took his hand and let Jamal lead her to the bedroom. That left Reggie and Bonnie standing ill at ease in the living room. Reggie was unsure about how to get things started, but Bonnie took control. She moved to him and kissed him, sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. As she did, her hand snaked into his boxers, grabbing his quickly hardening cock.

Within minutes, Reggie had Bonnie naked and lying back on the couch with his head buried between her legs. Reggie loved to eat pussy, and Jill squealed in delight as his tongue worked on her clit.

Meanwhile, back in Jamal's room, Shelia was hungrily sucking his cock. As soon as they had reached the room, she was down on her knees pulling down his pants to get at him.

"Um, I love this cock," Shelia said as she licked and stroked it. "I've been wanting to get it in me since that night at the party."

"What about that punk ass guy you go out with?" Jamal asked.

"He's got a boy thing compared to this," Bonnie said while licking Jamal's cock. "I want this in my pussy," Bonnie said lustily.

Jamal pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed, hiking her skirt above her hips as he did. She wasn't wearing panties, and he could see that her pussy was already dripping. In one move he plunged his cock into her.

Although she was wet, Bonnie's pussy wasn't ready for Jamal's big dick. It took him a while, slowly working more and more of it into her, as she alternately groaned in pain and moaned in pleasure. Finally, he was in to the hilt, and began to pump into her hard. She met his thrusts violently, and screamed out each time he hit the back of her pussy.

Jamal pounded Shelia's pussy hard for fifteen or twenty minutes. Most times, he would have cum sooner in a tight pussy like Shelia's, but the session with Jill had drained him somewhat. Shelia loved the hammering she was getting from the big black dick, and had several orgasms, which kept her pussy lubricated.

Finally, Jamal shot his cum deep into Shelia's pussy. She shouted out "Oh yeah, give me that cum!" as she felt his hot seed flow into her.

Jamal pulled out of her slowly, and looked down at her stretched pussy. It was red and swollen, and look abused. "You OK, baby?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Shelia answered. "It's so big it hurt some, but it was wonderful to be so filled up. I've never been fucked like that."

Jamal went to the kitchen to get a couple of beers. As he passed through the living room, he saw Reggie sitting on the couch, with Bonnie straddling him, rocking back and forth on his cock. She had her back to him, so Jamal shot Reggie a thumbs up sign, and Reggie signaled back with 2 fingers, which Jamal interpreted as meaning that he was on his second go with Bonnie.

As he came from the kitchen headed back to the bedroom, his eyes met Bonnie's. She had a dreamy look as Reggie slowly fucked her, but her eyes came alive and widened when she saw Jamal's cock. He hadn't bothered to dress, so it as swinging back and forth, about 80% erect, but still very impressive. He was amused as he watched her eyes follow his cock out of the room.

Jamal handed Shelia a beer and reclined beside her on the bed. She snuggled close, and wrapped her hand around his cock. "You ready to go again?" Jamal asked.

"I'm afraid I'm too sore," she answered, "but I'll suck you off." With that, she went down and gobbled his cock into her mouth.

Jamal leaned back and savored the blonde girl worshipping his black cock. He thought about trying to switch girls with Reggie; Bonnie obviously wanted his cock. But he knew Shelia wouldn't want to share, so he decided he'd have to settle for a BJ rather than risking pissing her off.

As he neared cumming, Jamal pulled his dick out of Shelia's mouth so he could cum on her face. Cumming on the face of white chicks really turned him on. Shelia moaned as she stroked him to a climax, pointing his cock at her cheek. He shot three streams of cum onto her face, a lot less cum than usual for him, but his balls were pretty drained by then.

Shelia wanted to cuddle, but Jamal was finished for the night, and didn't want to spend any more time with the clingy girl.

"Me and Reggie got an early class tomorrow, so you girls got to go," Jamal told Shelia.

Shelia was obviously disappointed, but she gathered her clothes and got dressed. Jamal walked out into the living room, still naked. Reggie and Bonnie were on the couch, Bonnie half asleep, with her hands on Reggie's cock.

"Ya'll got to go," Jamal said to the girl.

Bonnie looked at Jamal with disappointment. She had hoped to get some of his cock, but by then Shelia was coming into the room, dressed and ready to go.

"Can't I stay?" Bonnie asked. "I'll be good."

"Naw, man, we got to get some rest," Jamal insisted.

Bonnie got up and began dressing. She looked at Shelia and giggled.

"Girlfriend, you'd better clean that cum off your face before we get back to the sorority house," she said to Shelia.

Shelia blushed and dabbed at her cheek. The two girls kissed both boys, and as she kissed Jamal, Bonnie squeezed his cock and whispered, "I hope I can get this sometime."

Jamal just smiled and ushered the girls out the door. He closed the door behind them, and he and Reggie high-fived.

"Two down, sixteen to go," Jamal said.