Big Boss Man

Story Info
The most unlikely situation.
835 words
3.33
27.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethics forbid it, but then again I was never really one for following rules. My co-workers would often make snide remarks about the flirtatious relationship I had with my boss; however, I thought nothing of it. A little flirting never killed anybody, and besides, we were both married adults. "He is just a nice person; he means nothing by it..." I would argue back, generally annoyed at the commentary from women who ignored their responsibilities to spend time criticizing the entire office staff. There was no way he could ever be interested in me; it was playful, it was all in good fun. Aside from that, he had made his preferences in a woman widely known; I could never make the cut.

Two years passed with growing concern over our budding friendship. I shrugged off the commentary one Friday as I dipped out of work early to prepare for a weekend trip to New York City. Hours passed as I readied myself for a weekend away, making sure that my husband could survive on his own during two days absence. At nine o'clock I kissed my husband goodbye and boarded a bus bound for New York City. Surrounded by fifty other women, my cell phone began to vibrate. I sat near my sister, who was far too concerned with the women behind us to notice the glow-in-the-dark, white skin of my face turn a deep shade of red. Lightheaded, claustrophobic, I shoved my cell phone into my pocket. I pulled it back out and stared at it. I hid it again, and then looked at it once more. What the fuck was he trying to say?

The admission of his attraction to me had really come as quite a shock. As I mentioned before, my boss is married, as am I. I failed to mention however, the age difference; to put it kindly, he is more experienced than I. A recent college grad, I am at least half the age of the majority of our staff; he could have his pick of many a mid-forties woman in our office, but scrawny, pasty, little ole me? The banter regarding his attraction to me continued via text message until my phone died, prior to my arrival in New York City. When I returned from my trip, he seemed ashamed at his admission, to which I asked, "Why me?"

In the coming weeks, we both became more forthcoming about our attraction to one another, keeping it under wraps, of course, as it was only ethical to lie about this sort of thing. Several days later, I found myself sending him risqué photos, kissing him after hours, flashing him in the confines of his office, and sucking him off in his truck on a side street near the interstate. And then my husband gave me the news; he would be leaving town the following week to attend a seminar for work.

My mind went to a dangerous place. And I have no regrets.

I arrived at work that Wednesday; we were both aware of the plan. We left work at five o'clock as usual, not even speaking to one another as the valet brought our vehicles from the parking garage. My house was empty; I walked inside and waited for my boss, who was not far behind me. Excited and nervous, I saw him at my door. I let him in, my pussy already wet in anticipation for what was about to happen. Before I knew it, he was holding me, and we began passionately kissing. My shirt was the first thing to go as I straddled him... pretty soon I was wearing nothing as he began to move his fingers slowly in and out of my pussy, eating me out, massaging my clit with his tongue. I knew that he could make me cum that way, but the longer he touched me, the more I just wanted to fuck him.

I lead him to my bedroom, where he undressed and climbed on top of me. He began to slide his long, thick cock into my warm, wet pussy. I felt his hands on my hips. I began to moan uncontrollably. He asked me to climb on top of him, and I did, first straddling his face, allowing him to lick my pussy once again. I began to trace his cock with my hand, moving backward, sliding down onto it... I had never taken such a large cock before... it was amazing, my clit was throbbing, and I was dripping wet as I continued to take him, in and out. As I started to climax, I could feel him deep inside of me. He began to cum; again, I moaned to feel an explosion of ecstasy between us.

My heart racing, I lay down beside him. He was smiling. As odd as it sounds, I felt safe with him. I smile now every time I see him. This is our little secret, and an amazing one at that.