Big Boy Toy

Story Info
A new experience for you, sissy slut husband.
3.6k words
4.26
156k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're in the shower. You always take a long time. You'll be squeaky clean inside and out. We have a wonderful shower attachment. It's an anal douche and I know you really like it. Your skin always tastes so good, especially the inside parts. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

I got a new toy for us to play with. You haven't seen it. It's something we've talked about when we play nasty. I've named it Big Blackie.

It's a real beauty. It's black as night, but still looks so real, so life-like. My snatch starts getting wet when I think about it. I take it out of the drawer. Oh, my! It's huge! I've already measured it. From the balls to the tip, it's nine inches long. I can't even close my fingers around it. It's at least seven inches around at mid shaft, its fattest point. The texture is awesome, firm yet giving. The balls are large and suckable.

I can barely wait as I lift the cock to my mouth, inserting it between my lips. Mump, it's big, have to work for this guy. I like that. Holding it with both hands, I endeavor to get more in my mouth. It stretches my lips wide open. I'm giggling over the thought of your trying to suck it.

I'd best get this giant dildo onto my harness and get into it. I make a few adjustments to be sure it's tight and in place. I want this baby working like a real cock. My cock.

I can hear you're out of the shower. I know you're drying off.

I wait, standing in front of the bathroom door, stroking my lovely hard black cock. I like seeing my hands look so small against this massive toy.

You come out, stop and stare, wide-eyed. Your lips part. I can see you're impressed, maybe even a little scared. Good, you should be. I like this cock and there may be no stopping it.

I motion for you to come closer. "Want to touch it, don't you my nasty boy?"

"Yes, please."

"I knew you'd say that, my nasty slut husband. Ask me nice"

"May I please, Mistress, may I touch your cock?"

"First suck my nipples. Make them stand up hard, like little cocks. Then maybe." I love to make you wait.

Your eyes are glued to my cock, yet you obediently lick my nipples, the way I like. One, then the other. We both know my breasts are my weakness. Playing with them can melt me right out of a cold mood! Though I'm not in one now, I'm very hot.

"Good boy, you know how I like it. You'll do it right, so you'll be allowed to suck this fat dick of mine." I'm stroking the cock, letting it barely touch you. I see you responding to the touch. "That's it my little slut. Work those nipples, mmm, yes. Oh, I love that hot mouth."

I watch as you suck one in your hot mouth. My nipples get really erect. You can make them well over an inch long.

"Oh, I like my nasty husband sucking my cock-like nipple. Yes, suck it like it's the cock you want. I know how much you love cock in your cock hungry mouth"

Damn, that feels wonderful! I'm getting wetter by the second. I can smell my cunt. I smell exquisite.

"Hey," I say as I grab your hair. "What about the other one? There are two needing attention." I shove your face toward my other breast. "Oh! That's it. Make it hard too, my nasty boy. Suck it like you're trying to make it cum in your nasty mouth. Now slide your lips up and down. Mmm, yes, just as if you're sucking dick."

I really do get off watching you work your lips and head, as if you're moving on a cock.

"Such a good cock sucking whore, I have. That's enough!"

I see the pleading in your eyes. I almost want to make you wait, but I won't. I need to see this.

"You did pretty good. I guess I'll let you touch it."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I walk over to one of my favorite places, in front of the two mirrors. "On your knees!"

My slut is there in a flash.

"Not yet!" I want to watch you. Hungrily waiting, you run your tongue across your hot lips. "Ask me."

"Please Mistress, may I touch it?' I can see your cock is hard, just from thinking about it.

"Yes, but just with your hands."

You reach out with both hands. One wraps around the shaft, just below the head. It's a good thing you have big hands. The other cups my balls. I move my hips forward and you start stroking my dildo cock. "Yes, baby make it harder."

"Does my naughty man want to taste it?"

Your looking up at me, nodding your head. "Yes, please let me."

My body is on fire. I really am excited. I start rubbing my breasts. "Go on then. Try and get Big Blackie in your mouth."

You lick the head, getting it wet. I like the sound. You open your mouth wide. It's so big. I want to see you get it in your mouth. You're always so eager, your enthusiasm makes up for not ever having sucked a real cock before. You always listen and follow my directions.

"That's it baby, suck on it. Oh damn, it looks so good." I run my hands through your hair, softly nudging you further down the shaft. "You can take more. I know you can, you sweet cock sucker. Oh, I know how much you like it and I love watching you. Yes baby, work your way down. It's so big and fat. It looks wonderful in your mouth." I'm moving with you now, meeting your every stroke. "Get my cock nice and wet for us. Think about where else it's going to go. I'm going to stretch that wonderful asshole wide with my new cock."

"In a few minutes, I'm going to lick your sweet ass hole, then fuck it with my tongue. I want your butt hot, wet and wanting more." I'm tweaking my nipples. I'm so ready for this. "Do you want it baby? Do you want me to shove this big black cock in your ass?"

You're mumbling something. I'm not sure what, seeing how your mouth is full. You look up at me with excitement in your eyes.

My hands are touching me, my hips, my thighs, back to my breasts.

"That's enough for now. Get up and bend over the bed for me. I want to loosen you up. You know I treasure your pussy ass don't you?"

"I know you do and I want your mouth on my ass." You bend over the bed, just as I ordered.

I come in behind you, squatting down. I lick my way up your thighs, my hands gliding over your cheeks. "Oh this looks good!" I slurp my tongue across your rosebud. "Mmm, tasty!" I love the smoothness of your ass. It smells so clean and tastes so good. It's like I imagine eating pussy would be. I relish licking it all over, teasing you as I start to put my tongue inside. Not yet. With my tongue wide and flat, I'm slowly working up and down your ass. My face is wet and I use my saliva to lubricate you. I spread your cheeks further apart so I can begin pushing my tongue inside. Making it stiff to fuck you. I love the way your asshole relaxes and lets me bury my tongue inside. I plunge it in and out, loving the sounds of my mouth being one with your asshole.

I lick my way down to your nuts, sucking one in. Mmmm, I so enjoy filling my mouth. I pull back, shaking my head and pulling your ball with me. I get the other one in my mouth, too. My tongue is flicking them. I can barely hold them both, but I always love the challenge. I release your balls from my mouth and suck on two of my fingers to get them wet. My index finger slips inside you so easily, as it always does. A little deeper it explores with each stroke. I add a second finger. Sensuously, I fuck you with my fingers, twisting and turning as they press on, as far as they can go.

"Hand me the lube." You open it before you give it to me.

Another favorite part, working more fingers inside your hot ass. I have many. I pour plenty of lube on my fingers, spreading it well. "Reach back and hold that pussy ass open for me."

"Yes." Your hands grab your cheeks.

I'm intently watching as I slide those two fingers back in so easily. "Oh you do like that. You're so easy."

Your butt is pressing back, wanting, as I fuck you. "I've got two in you now, does it feel good?" I know it does. I know you need more. "Here comes another for my little anal slut." I press three fingers into you now, working them in and out and from side to side, wiggling them inside of you.

I hear you moaning in pleasure as I rotate my fingers. "I love watching my fingers disappear into you asshole baby. Can you take one more?"

"Uh huh please."

I tuck my pinkie and thumb inside toward my palm. This is what I really like. I'm hot and can feel my juices flowing. I hear my wanton breathing. "Relax sweetie, let me all the way in." Shit, it makes me hot watching! I plunge slowly into your anal passage, mmm. In and out, a little deeper each time. "That's it my toy, open up for me. I've got four fingers and my thumb inside you, up to the top knuckles." Fuck, it looks and feels so good! I know you like it. I twist my hand inside your thoroughly stretched ass, making you squirm in pleasure.

"You want it, don't you?"

"Yes. Please put it all the way in." I hear the pleading in your voice.

"I know you want it, you greedy boy. You want me to fist fuck you. I really want to do it, to see my hand disappear in your ass."

"One of us has to show some control, dear one. We both want it, but my hands aren't small. I don't want to hurt you when we're so close. We have to keep practicing." I continue working your wonderful ass, pressing forward to the point of most resistance. You wouldn't care if I just forced it past the last knuckle.

I have other plans after this warm up. "It looks so hot baby. My whole hand is almost inside you. Your ass looks amazing, stretched open so far. Damn, I want to ram it all the way in, to see and feel the pleasures of my hand inside your ass."

Using all my self control I say, "No baby, we don't get it all the way inside today." If I didn't love you I'd just shove it the rest of the way in. I pull my hand out, seeing your ass gapping wide open.

"You want me to fuck you with my giant dildo dick, don't you? Come on baby, tell me what you need."

"I want your massive black cock deep inside my ass. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Well, it's smaller around than my hand. I measured it." I see the gleam in your eyes. "Let's get Big Blackie lubricated."

I squirt a lot of lube into my hands and caress my huge cock, being careful to cover it well. I don't want to hurt my boy toy.

We have a pedestal bed. It's a perfect height to lean across to be fucked. I can stand behind you comfortably.

"Are you ready my little slut? Take one last look before Big Blackie disappears inside your hot asshole."

You look over your shoulder with excitement in your eyes. I have one hand wrapped around it. It's so fat I can't even touch my finger to my thumb.

"Spread your cheeks and get ready because here he comes."

You instantly grab yourself and spread your ass for me.

"My goodness, your ass looks so small with this giant cock head up against it." I slide it up and down your crack a few times, lingering at your opening. I press my hips forward, slowly but firmly. I'm getting so turned on by what I see. Your very white butt, being opened by my thick black cock.

"Work with me slut, press your ass back onto it, if you want it."

Of course you do. I plunge harder now as the head disappears inside you. I want to ram it in, burying it all deep inside you. I wait, giving you a moment to adjust. I rub your cheeks, then slap you hard. I love to see the welts appear. I'm amazed at your pain tolerance. Your asshole opens up for me so easily.

You want me to force it all the way in, but I control my urge. "Oh baby, it looks good. It's so fucking big. Does it feel good?"

I know the answer by your movements and moaning. But I want to hear you tell me.

In a rasping voice you answer, "Yes Mistress. It's so big, I feel so stretched."

I have to chuckle. "Oh but that's not the half of it my dear. Are you ready for more?"

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass with your cock!"

I press forward, forcing another inch of my hard cock inside you. Fuck, it looks good! I'm really getting into this. I have definitely learned to enjoy fucking your sissy ass. I'd once wondered if I would ever like doing this. I'm not forcing myself now, I'm just forcing my giant cock up your ass!

Each motion causes my harness to rub my cunt. As if it needs stimulation! The sight of my cock, the smell of my wet cunt and my raw desire have me close to cumming. I'm so excited.

I use my body to push in. "Oh Gene, it looks awesome." In another inch, back out, in farther, back out. "I like this. I like burying my big black cock inside your ass. It makes me so hot. Fuck! hold on baby, I'm cumming…" I grab your hips, holding on tight as my body convulses. I press deeper into you as I cum.

You laugh. "You like fucking your husband's ass, don't you?"

"Yes, and I'm not near done with it. We're only half way in and the fattest part is at the middle. I just want to shove it in and cum some more while fucking your tight little ass."

I have to be careful and show self control. I really want to cram it all the way inside your ass. But I don't want to hurt you and end the fun prematurely. We just got started.

"You're such a good slut! We should change to a smaller toy now. Just a few more strokes with Big Blackie. I want to watch him stretch your hot ass a little longer. Yes! Oh shit, I'm cumming again."

"Fuck, that's good! Enough of Big Blackie, I want to fuck you hard and fast." I slowly pull out. "Oh, you should see how wide open your asshole is baby. Does it feel empty now?"

"Yeah. It sure was big. How much did you have inside me?"

"All the way to the thickest part, my love." I show him.

"I can't believe I took that much of your giant cock."

"I can. You're such a slut!"

Quickly as I can, I change attachments. We have a number of them. I pull open the drawer. The sight always makes me giggle. There are seven or eight dildos in various colors and sizes. My husband likes the big ones. I choose one of the first that I got for us. It's about eight inches long, with nice veins and ridges. I can wrap my index finger around to met my thumb. I lovely remove Big Blackie, and put this one on.

"On the bed. Lay on your back and grab your legs. I'm going to really fuck your pussy ass now."

You comply happily. I place a pillow under your hips.

"You love this don't you? You love your wife fucking you in the ass."

"Yes, and you like doing it too."

"I have most certainly learned to like it. I love having a cock and fucking you like a bitch. I wish I could feel your asshole wrapped around it. But I'll take what I get. Right now I'm going to get my cock in your ass."

I quickly lube up my smaller cock and crawl between your open legs. Leaning down to kiss you, I say, "I sure do love you. We have so much fun together."

You lean forward and draw one of my nipples into your mouth, reaching up to squeeze the other. I'm rubbing my cock back and forth against yours. Your hands slip down to my ass and a finger barely touches my rosebud, making gentle circles. Of course, this makes me cum again. I'm so easy and so turned on by fucking you.

I lean back, positioning myself, stroking your tight thighs, running my hands down to your ass cheeks. "Oh baby, your ass is so open and ready!"

It's easy to plunge this little cock all the way in. "Oh Gene, it looks so marvelous slipping inside your ass, like it's going into a hot wet cunt." I like watching your face as I fuck you, enjoying the sounds you make. Now I can get serious.

"You look good baby, getting this cock buried in your butt. Want to feel?"

"Yes." You reach down, working your hand between my body and your ass. "It really is all the way in! Fuck me! Fuck my ass with your cock."

"Of course it's all the way inside. After stretching you so wide with Big Blackie, this one's easy to fuck you with." I get a good rhythm going, fucking my husband's ass. As I pull it almost out, you push toward me, wanting it back. I oblige with a slow steady push forward, going all the way in and clinching my ass cheeks to get a little deeper. I really enjoy the smaller cocks. I give your ass a real workout. I love the power of fucking you like a man can a women. All the thrusting in and out makes for great legs and ass, too.

"Okay slut. I want you on top now, riding me."

So we change places. I really enjoy watching you climb onto my cock. Men have such strong legs and asses. Now I understand why. Mine are catching up from our weekly role reversals. Plus, men's assholes are so easy to loosen up and open to be filled with cock. They're such anal sluts, once they discover they like it.

You straddle me, easily impaling your ass on my rigid cock. I reach up and grab both of your nipples, pinching them.

"You like that don't you? You like me pinching and pulling your nipples."

"Uh huh!" You're moaning as you raise and lower yourself on my dildo cock.

I start stroking your cock now. "I want you to cum baby. I want you to fuck yourself to orgasm. Shoot you hot load on me!" I am thrusting my hips up to meet your ass, getting more excited with each thrust. I am about to cum again from watching you, from fucking you.

I can see your balls drawing up close to your body. One of my hand is twisting your nipple while the other pumps your hard cock. "Cum for me, you nasty boy! I wish I could fill your ass with a real load of cum while you shoot on me!" I'm cumming just from the excitement. "Ohhh, that's it, yes give it to me, cover my tits with your cream!"

You shoot load after load all over me. My body is electrified, cumming with you. Feeling and watching your hot jism squirting on me. You slow your pace, groaning and grunting from delight.

"That was awesome, dear." I'm stroking your ass cheeks, enjoying your pleasure. You get off my still-rigid cock and lay beside me. We cuddle for a few moments.

"Look at the mess you've made on me, you naughty man. You know you have to clean me up." I know you want to. "Let me take this off first." I unbuckle my harness and pull in down.

You know what to do. "Yes Mistress, I'll clean you up." You crawl down, your waist about at my crotch.

"Good boy, do a good job."

You start between my breasts, slowly sticking out your tongue while our eyes lock.

You lap a big tongue full of cum off me. The way you do it for my pleasure makes me cum. I press my pelvis against your body, locking my legs around you. My body spasms against yours each time I feel your tongue on my skin. Seeing you lick and suck your cum off of me, savoring it, making delightful sounds, I cum again.

"Now taste me dear, my sweet pussy juices are waiting."