Big Brother

Story Info
Two brothers' sexual adventures.
3.5k words
3.38
210k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omibaba_2
omibaba_2
1 Followers

So many people start their marriage life at the age of 32 or more but at this age I already enjoyed it for eight years and finished it also before six months. Now I am living as a widower in the palace like house 'Bihari Mansion' named after me. No one whom I can say my own is around me except servants. I confined myself to solitariness of my master bed room with king size bed, huge adjustable sofa set, very large Belgium glass revolving mirror fitted by the side of my bed and needless to say with general room size bathroom fitted with mini swimming pool size bath tub, jet showers, sprinkle showers and much more. Vehicles did not come out of the garage for long.

It is not so that there is no any close to me in this world. My parents are only 120 miles away from me in a small town running their money lending business. My younger brother Radhe 11 years younger than me is also with them, though not co-operating the father in his whimsical business but paying more attention to his own theatrical interests playing the role of females. I spoke several times to mom to make dad ready to live together with me. I also told her if they are not worried about the prestige of the family of land lords but they should not forget to think of my position and palace in the society and must send Radhe here to get rid of his nasty interests deteriorating for the prestige of the whole family.

At last one evening when I was walking in the open portico a taxi entered through the main iron gates of my building and out came my younger brother Radhe wearing tight jeans and pullover. He bowed down on my feet and I raised him and affectionately kissed him on his head. My happiness knew no bounds. We came inside the house. He was very happy also. I ordered servants to prepare delicious dishes. I last saw him 5 years ago and during the course of time he changed a lot. Curly hairs covering temples, tender moustache, high stature, broad chest and fully grown up man but innocence and childish smile on his face was still prevailing. I asked him lot of questions about mom, dad, dad’s business and from here and there. We took dinner together. Servants went to their servant quarters. We came to our bedroom and Radhe sat besides me on the sofa.

Radhe was very obedient to me and he always gave me fatherly treat .I asked him about his theatrical achievements and he felt little ashamed and lowered his eyes. I told him to live here like a prince, free from all the worries, to have aristocrat hobbies like horse riding, hunting etc. etc., but must stop to play female roles in cheap walking theatres. There was no doubt that his female like face and figure was made for such roles but he was not born in such a family. He told me he was tired of those habits and decided to live with me, to obey me and to co-operate me in my business affairs. I became very happy to know about his feelings and let him sleep with me on my king size bed. He was tired of the journey and slept soon.

But I was not so lucky, sleep was miles away from me. As I lay on the bed my mind began to wander in all the familiar territories of my past and I did not know when I caught in the grip of deep sleep. It might be very early morning when I suddenly became aware that my younger brother Radhe was almost in my embrace. His womanly ass was pressing against my pelvis and I soon realized my hard on. It was feeling warm, very comfortable and at the same time exciting also and that prevented me to change my position. I began to wonder whether it happened accidentally but truly speaking I liked it. Radhe seemed in deep sleep and at the same time I also remained in the very position pretending to be in sleep.

My deceased wife Mala was a very charming and sexy lady. She was very demanding and at the same time very actively co-operating in every sort of sexual activity. I always thought of new ways, new positions, new situations to enjoy sex and she was a lady who not only encouraged me in my adventures but also showed me very amazing and fantastic ways of enjoying sex and for this reason she was a woman not to be forgotten easily. After her depart I began to live in the world of fantasies and only fantasies.

I was never a homosexual and never experienced it but I enjoyed a lot of anal sex and that too in different ways with Mala. In my fantasies I many times dreamt to have at my disposal a very charming, handsome and obedient boy in his early manhood who would feel his earnest duty to full fill my every desire, to take my every will as his command. Surely Radhe was much more than my fantasy boy. This unconscious gifted incident was enough to rise that homosexual hidden within me and it began to desire vehemently to come out. But at the same time I was much conscious not to spoil this opportunity by any kind of hasty activity and at the same time I also did not like to make any seemingly approach from my side. My younger brother had high esteem for me, he regards me as his father and I did not want to be disgraced before him and develop disgust for me in his mind. It seemed to me as if he was pressing his ass upon my hardness but I decided finally to read his mind fully before taking any kind of liberties.

Next day I explained him lot of things about my business and told him to handle it with full authority, to take his own decisions and he showed even more regards for me. In the late evening I was all alone in the house, all the servants had gone to celebrate some function of their kin and Radhe was taking the bath. I sat on my sofa and began to think of the ways to make my younger brother my pet. Then Radhe came out of the bathroom in T-shirt and half pant. He was looking very smart and the curves of his body were soothing to my eyes. I was sure he also applied some sort of make up in that he was an expert. He came near to me and stood by the side of my sofa.

"Hey Radhe, you are looking very smart and charming today. Have you any special program to night? Today there is no any present in the house; all have gone to celebrate. In situations like this I feel very lonely in this big house but now you have come here and I will be certainly going to enjoy your company very much which I already missed a lot from the most beloved one of my own like you."

"Brother I enjoy to have bath at evening and yours is the bathroom I always dreamt."

"No my dear you are the master of every thing I possess. Feel free to use every thing present here. If you like to have anything order the servants they will fetch. There are lots of aristocrat cosmetics and you see there is no any to use them. It is your age and of course princely build up to use such things. You should live in fashion and style."

"The early death of my sister in law has wrecked you; that's why you are saying there is no any to use. What's your age? Why not you remarry? Brother you are really a he man and any damsel will be proud to marry you."

"No my dear I am never going to marry again. Now you have come and I got every thing." Saying this I patted on his round and fleshy buttocks.

"I am really proud of to have a brother like you who loves me so much, thinks of me, cares for me. It is my duty to serve you, to keep you always happy, treat your every desire as my command."

"I’m so happy now. You know she didn’t give me child I so fond of but now you are my child." Now my full stretched palm began to measure the geography of his buttocks and I didn’t fail to notice the movement of life under his half pant. I made him to sit besides me. I put my hand on his neck and began to play with the curls of his hairs. In the middle I was also moving my hand on his fleshy and silky cheeks sometimes pressing tenderly giving mild stretch. He had tender moustache but no beard at all.

"Brother I don't remember that any body ever loved me like you, showed such a high degree of affection not even mom or dad. It feels so nice and good. I am never going to leave you any more. Promise me, you never ask me to leave. Say, whatever I have to do, I will do to please you."

"I already told you that I am very fond of children. You be my child full of life and vigor. A young child is so helpless physically before man but yet it makes any man the slave of its desires. If a man wants to play with it, it encourages him by its smiles and gestures and makes him to play with it more and more. You are a fully grown man, you are not as innocent as child, you understand well but still I want you to be my child, behave with me like a year old child, make me your slave by your behavior and gestures and the question of leaving you never arise."

"What are you talking brother that I should make you my slave? You are my master, my godfather. If I have to drink your piss I will drink it as holy water but only allow me to live with you."

I thought a lot about the incident of the night and now I became quite sure that it did not happen accidentally. My younger brother, my pet, my child of imagination was a passive gay and having strong urge that I play my active role.

"Radhe, you are the prince of this small estate of mine. I can't think to ask you to leave me. You are from the family of landlords. Prove that you are a complete man. Be free and frank with me and will be spanked if behaved like a shy and timid woman. Now come on and prove." By saying this I made him stand just front of me. I put my both palms on his rear hillocks. "You are my child, I always love you but you must show by your behavior and gestures that you like to be my child. You are fond of play." As I was saying this I put my index finger right on the opening of his anus and pressed gently inward upon his dress and glanced right into his eyes smilingly. He flushed and his cheeks became pink, the bulge at the front of his pants began to grow and he also threw a smile full of satisfaction.

I stood before him and helped him to undo T-shirt. His chest was broad but to my amaze completely hairless quite opposite to me, but he had thick black hairs in his armpits. I kissed him on the cheeks and then put my lips on his lips and took a long kiss. We both were trembling. I sat on the sofa, unbuttoned his half pant and lowered until it fell on the ground. Now he was stark naked standing before me. His cock was great, thick, straight and smooth. Curls of pubic hairs were surrounding his lollipop cock. Testicles were tight. I fisted his full cock from the root and it was hot and tight like a rod. It gave me immense pleasure that I was going to take a ride on a complete man. I always hated those people who persuade innocent children for their sexual pleasure. It will be better to try it in a bottle rather than to fuck a male who himself is not able to fuck anything.

"Radhe you are the true child of land lords. Show me and offer me your beautiful ass. I liked you very much and surely going to love you, nobody loved you before. I will make you my cow on your four hands and feet and ride upon you like a bull."

Radhe turned and put one foot upon the sofa and buried his head on the wide rest of the sofa and raised his majestic ass before my face. A big plate came before my eyes, slippery and smooth. The complexion of the buttocks was matching the rest of his body, it was no darker. I began to move both of my full stretched palms on his melon like buttocks and pressing both thumbs at the sides of his anus. Anus hole was round with a thick pink rim around like a ring. His inner thighs were hairless, flat, smooth and like a woman's. I could not resist any more and put the tip of my tongue right on the anus and released thick saliva on it and began to rotate tongue on his pink rim. Radhe brought both his hands behind and stretched his ass cheeks as for as possible for me. My hands were playing with his testicles and cock. After rimming his ass I eased on the sofa and straddled him on his knees so that his cock could touch my face. His cock was really beautiful and one could not desist to take it in mouth. First I rolled his cock well with my saliva and then took the head of his cock between my rounded lips. Then I began to gulp slowly his cock by inner and outer thrusts until it inserted into my mouth up to the root. I started to press the cock between my tongue and palate and really it was the most fascinating experience of my life I never enjoyed before and only then I understood why my wife Mala used to become so horny to suck my cock. Radhe was enjoying it and he began to pump the cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh my big brother, you are sucking my cock so well. It is great. I was not wrong to come here. I will suck your cock, lick you ass, drink your piss, fill your cock in my ass, and become your wife. Oh my master! Suck my cock, I am going to explode, something wants to come out. Oh I am coming, coming..."

It was sensational, I was on fire, It was difficult for me to control any more but I wanted to give some rest to Radhe and make him fresh before my maiden attack on my younger brother, my child of imagination. I came with Radhe in front of big almirah and opened it and it was my bar. Different brands and every thing necessary for a drink session were in its place. I picked up one bottle of champagne..."My child, I am opening this to celebrate your beautiful ass. Enjoy it." I filled two glasses, drank, took some dry fruits and then took out two ice soaked napkins from the freeze to wash out our faces.

I guided Radhe to the side of my bed and undo my gown. I took my brother into my arms and pressed him against my hairy chest. He began to rub his face on my chest and in my armpits eager to fill my masculine aroma into his nostrils. I raised his head and passionately began to suck his lips and tongue at the same time also measuring his buttocks. I made him sit on my bed and lowered my brief in front of him. My marathon cock straight and erect making 135` angle like the barrel of a canon was wavering before his eyes. Coppery head the size of an egg of a hen was like the crown. Radhe was very fondly and admiringly staring at my cock as if a child got the toy of his dream.

"Brother you are the master of my this master, I am slave of. You are my super master. I am the mistress of it." Saying this he began to fondle my cock, twisting, griping, shaking, and rubbing on his face passionately. He was also playing with my testicles, stretching downwards to give maximum tension to my cock. He then slowly took the head of my cock in his mouth and wetted it well by moving his tongue on all sides of it and began to swallow it slowly till three fourth of my cock was inside his mouth. In this position it was not possible for him to take my full cock in his mouth. So I leaned him and I stood before him stretching my feet. I told him to open his mouth as for as possible and picking his head between my hands I began to push my cock vigorously in his open mouth till it reached up to his pharynx and he started making growling sounds.

"My darling Radhe you are fantastic, now come forward and give me, I want to take you. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes my lord, [he showed me his ass stretching] you want to put your monster in this. You must put it brother. I desire it. It is meant for this and only for yours. Oh my big brother take me, take me as you like."

I bent Radhe on my bed putting some pillow below his pelvis to raise his womanly ass in its full glory. I then straddled upon his back picking a jar of anal jelly, my face towards his ass and big mirror fitted there, where I could watch his rounded ass spread. I applied thick jelly upon his anus, spread it well and began to dig his tight ass hole that started opening slowly. I filled his opened ass hole with more jelly and inserted my index finger full inside. I gave several in and out push watching in the mirror and then coated my cock well with jelly and took my position behind his ass. I was ready to conquer the fort with canon on.

"Yes my beloved I am coming inside you." I put the head of my cock on the round slot and it slipped a little inside with my well-judged push. The muscles of his tight ass were reacting to my action in opposite direction and Radhe buried his head in the pillow but no sound came out from his mouth. I churned his ass little and my cock started slipping inside slowly. Then I pulled out my cock from his ass, applied more jelly, gave a little stronger push and my cock easily went up to the previous level. Radhe jerked but still calm. I caught rhythmic in out motion for a while like a dog and half of my cock was inside. His anus was warm inside very soothing to my cock. Some wicked thought came to my mind and I withdrew whole cock but head. I put my both palms on his buttocks and stretched them fully. Then clinching my jaws gave a jumbo thrust inside with all my might and my whole cock up to root was inside my younger brother's rear opening, rectum, anus, ass or whatever one likes may call.

My brother almost jumped but was helpless to move as my shaft was up to his heart. I embraced him in that position and fondly began to kiss his neck. My cock was roasting like a brinjal in his warm ass. Radhe smilingly turned his head and offered me his lips that I passionately began to suck. Soon I started fucking him. Turning our heads we both were looking in the mirror. My cock was moving in and out in his ass like a steam locomotive piston. Train started chook, chook, picked speed and reached its maximum.

"Oh my big brother fuck me hard. I will marry you. I will be your devoted wife. Sow your seeds inside me. Fill my ass with your come."

"Oh my darling Radhe you are mine. I am never going to leave you. Where were you so long? I never get such a pleasure. Oh my brother oh my child I am your father like elder brother as well as husband. I am exploding. I am coming inside you. Take the jets of my come in your ass, fill your ass with my come."
------Xxxx------xxxx------xxxx------xxxx------xxx

omibaba_2
omibaba_2
1 Followers