Big Brother Wants Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbentley
cbentley
26 Followers

"We are adults and not really related. We will tell them when they get home and if they don't like the idea of us getting married then we will just move out."

"Married?" "Who said anything about getting married? I am supposed to leave in a month for my senior year of college. Can we really do that?" She was rambling off questions to him.

"Yeah we can, you are twenty one and you can do what you want. Will you marry me before I leave for boot camp?"

"Yes. I would do anything for you."

"Kat are you on birth control?"

"Shit Jarrod, I didn't even think about it. I'm not. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what? That you could be carrying our baby. I hope you are. When was your last period?"

"A couple of weeks ago I think. Why?"

"Then we probably timed this just right. We'll know for sure in a few weeks I guess. Now get some rest because I plan on fucking you all night."

As I laid there with Kat sleeping in my arms I placed my hand on her flat belly already knowing that she carried my child. What a birthday present I was going to get.

To be continued...

cbentley
cbentley
26 Followers
12