Big Bull Daddy in Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

"Frank! It's only me."

"Oh, hi Debra." I nervously replied as our eyes met. Debra smiled then her face contorted as she realised that I was nervously poking my head and shoulders around the door.

"Frank?" The copper haired beauty asked, "have I....called at a.....bad time?"

"Sort of." I replied; flustered and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh." She playfully grimaced as the scenario in the kitchen dawned on her. "I'll, Ehm...leave you to....ahem....get on with it." Her face was a picture as she grinned and winked at me.

"Ok, I'll....ahem (cough)....ring you later." I gulped as Marie cupped my bollocks from behind.

Still grinning Debra gave me a little wave then turned to leave.

As she turned the handle she stopped dead in her tracks.

"But.....Marie's car is on the drive." She slowly exhaled as she turned to face me; her face suddenly breaking into a mischievous grin.

Not knowing what to say I pulled a face like a naughty schoolboy who'd forgottan his homework.

"Frank!" She hissed as she marched towards me, "Marie! Are you in there?"

"Debra, sweetheart." I stepped out to stop her with one arm outstretched and the other manfully hiding my stiff dick with the tea towel. "It's not what it looks like....I can explain."

My daughter in law was now standing next to me and trying to open the kitchen door but my foot and shoulder were holding it closed.

Debra was now face was so close to mine as she shoved the door with her shoulder I could smell the nicotine on her breath.

"You....you....you haven't heard the last of this!" She laughed and poked me in my hairy chest with her bright pink manicured fingernail; leaving a red mark.

Debra then turned on her spike heels and clomped down the passageway only stopping to point her finger at me again; a twinkle in her eyes as she clashed the door closed.

When I was sure Debra wasn't coming back I turned to see Marie sitting at the table breaking her heart. Obviously the mood was no longer conducive to anal sex with my youngest daughter in law!

We got dressed in silence and I assured her that I would sort things out with Debra and no one would get hurt.

Debra didn't reply to any of the messages or texts that I sent over the next two days, leaving me a little bit worried and Marie paranoid.

To be continued...

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12