Big Bully

Story Info
First day of school turns weird.
2.2k words
3.78
31.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pollyana smoothed the green and blue plaid skirt over her creamy long thighs. It was getting terribly short for her, as she had gotten taller over the summer. Her mother made the comment about getting her new uniform skirts for the school year, but she hoped that it would be awhile before she did, as Polly liked how grown up and sexy the short plaid skirts made her look. She noticed work men in the street eyeing her as she walked by on her way to the bus stop that morning. It sent a thrill through her body, making her nipples taught with desire. Even the bump and rumble of the bus seat underneath her was making her tingle on the way to school.

She was met at school by her best friend, Nancy. Nancy's eyes grew wide when she saw Polly step off the bus. Gone was the short, chubby girl with pimples and glasses from the previous year, replaced instead by a tall, slender girl in a too small uniform, her peaches and cream skin clear, glasses replaced by contacts and her shiny blonde hair scraped back into long pigtails. Nancy shifted uncomfortably, as Polly spotted her and smiled, running over to give her less attractive friend a big hug. Polly gasped and stepped back from Nancy, noticing the flush that crept up her friend's neck, and amazed at the pleasurable shock that ran through her as her breasts crushed against her friend. She was confused by this for a moment, but dismissed it as an overly high libido due to her budding sexuality. She was definitely noticing the boys walking by noticing her, so she flipped back her hair and held her back straight as she strode into the old school building.

Polly stopped at the office, getting her class schedule and locker assignment. Finding her locker, she opened it to put her book bag into it. She felt a pop and heard a plink as she lost a button off of her blouse. She looked around for the button, to no avail. Returning to the office to get a safety pin, she slipped into the bathroom to repair her blouse enough to attend class.

Setting down her purse, Polly opened the safety pin to close the gap in her blouse that revealed her chest a bit more than she was comfortable with. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and smiled, thinking about how the ugly duckling definitely turned into the swan over the summer break. After repairing her blouse, she fluffed out her hair, applied a bit of lip gloss and picked up her purse to return to class.

That is when she heard the sound.

It was kind of a shuffling sound with a giggle. Thinking that someone had slipped into the bathroom for some fun, Polly's curiosity got the best of her and she moved to get a peek of the actions going on. The noises got louder as she approached the last stall, but all she could see was a strange light coming out from underneath the stall door. Without thinking, she opened the stall door, there was a bright flash of light, and all of a sudden she was falling.

As she landed, she heard a scream. Disoriented, she sat up and tried to clear her head. Looking up, she saw a woman, wide eyed and screaming, pointing at her and speaking a language she was not familiar with. The woman was dressed strange, in a toga, and there was a broken pitcher at her feet, the liquid it contained staining the surrounding dirt dark with moisture. A crowd was gathering, all staring and pointing at Polly. Gathering herself up, she panicked and ran. The crowd spread for her, allowing her through, shock and amazement painted across their faces. Everywhere she turned, she scared someone. She knew it was her golden hair, as everyone else had dark hair, she also knew it was her clothing, her school uniform very much out of place in this strange land where everyone seemed to have stepped out of the Greek myths she had read.

Finally, she reached a door, and slipped inside to avoid detection while she caught her breath. She heard those shuffling, giggling sounds again, and she turned to see a woman laid back on a table, her legs wrapped around a burly naked man who was thrusting between her thighs hard and fast. His muscular backside clenched and relaxed while he took his pleasure. Fascinated, Polly watched the spectacle for a moment, trying to keep quiet as she inched along the wall, not wanting to interrupt the rendezvous. The couple was so deep in the throes of their passion, they were oblivious to her presence. She watched the man's lips dip towards the woman's throat as his large hands cupped her buttocks, her swollen, golden breasts tipped with coffee coloured nipples heaved against his smooth, well muscled chest. His gruntings became more insistent and the woman began to whimper. At the moment of their climax, the woman's eyes opened and fixed on Polly, they widened and she began to scream, the man began to laugh, mistaking her fright for rapture and only when the woman sat up and tried to scramble out from beneath him, did he turn to see Polly slinking along the wall. Disengaging himself from his lover, his penis still throbbing and engorged, he let out a howl of rage and charged her, yelling in that strange language she did not understand.

Thinking fast, she knocked over a basket of apples in his direction, which he promptly tripped over. She let herself out of another door and took off running again, people giving her way, still shocked by the sudden appearance of this strangely dressed creature in their small village. She ran until she was outside of the town and then she walked awhile, hoping to not meet anyone along the roads. She walked, occasionally resting, until evening. She found an apple orchard, and helped herself to a few apples that she munched for her dinner. As it neared dark, she began to seek shelter for the night.

She wandered around a bit, leaving the road well behind. She saw what looked like a building built on a hill and began making her way towards it, the light from the full moon illuminating her path. She listened to the sounds of the night birds, and the fear that she felt earlier began to leave her. She would get a good night's sleep, and think about how to get home in the morning. She knew her parents would be worried, but then thought perhaps she was already asleep and all of this was an elaborate dream and she would wake up in English class or Biology and be reprimanded for snoozing in class.

She neared the building on the hill, it seemed abandoned, slightly run down. She noticed the birds had stopped singing and there was a strange smell in the air, like someone had kept livestock in the building recently. She entered the building, thinking she might have to sleep amongst some cows or goats, it was empty and, exhausted, she curled up in the corner in a small pile of leaves, and fell asleep.

Polly was awakened a short time later by a low growl. Sitting up she noticed a doorway that seemed to be lit by a torch. There was a large, hulking shadow in the doorway, but she could not quite make it out. She cringed closer into the corner, hoping that whatever it was would go away. She was tired of running and reluctant to give up her shelter for the night. The torchlight faded and the shadow receded.

Curious, Polly made her way towards the doorway. Following the receding torchlight, she made her way down a long, winding stairway. The smell of livestock was becoming stronger. Out of the flickering shadows, an impossibly large hand shot out and grabbed her. She screamed, then everything went black.

She awakened sometime later in a strange room. It was lit with torches, their light reflecting off bright metals. Upon closer inspection, she found the metals were actually weapons and shield scattered hither and to amongst what looked like human bones. Frightened, she tried to get up, only to find herself chained to the wall, her blouse ripped completely open, her skirt tattered. She inspected her bindings, trying to figure out if she could escape them, when she sensed something else in the room with her. Turning she caught a full glimpse of her captor. It was a huge creature, the body of a man, but the head and tail of a bull. He was monstrous, fur covering a large portion of his torso, arms and legs. A piece of rawhide was tied around his waist. He moved near her, and wrapped one of his large hands about her small waist. He pulled her towards him, snapping her chains. He smelled beastly, and his hot breath washed over her from his flaring nostrils. She looked up at him, her blue eyes wide with fear. He released her, one hand going to her hair, the other going to her exposed breast. A shiver ran through her body and she reached out to touch his large, muscular hairy chest. She heard a sharp intake of breath from him as he pulled her to him again, his moist snout pressing in between her breasts as he fell to his knees. Polly dug her fingernails deep into his shoulders and he growled, pushing her back into a soft pile of hay in the corner of the room.

Pinning her down, he nuzzled her breasts, his long tongue licking around a nipple, making it pucker and perk. She moaned as his snout explored her exposed belly and pushed its way up her skirt. Totally aroused and forgetting her fear, Polly opened herself to the beast, and gasped as his tongue licked at the moist crotch of her panties. Keeping her pinned with one hand, the beast reached down with his other and removed his loincloth, exposing his turgid tumescence. Polly gasped when she saw how enormous his sex was and she began to struggle a bit. The beast held her firm, tearing off her skirt and panties with the hand he used to remove what passed for his clothing. His large finger probed her, opening her up. She shivered and moaned with pleasure as he invaded her inner flesh. Wave after wave filled her and he returned to between her thighs his snout sniffing her out as he tongued her exposed womanhood.

Turning her over, still having complete control over her, he mounted her, his penis filling her to capacity and then some. Holding her hips tightly, he began to thrust himself into her. Polly bit her lip against the pain, as he was much larger than she, and it felt like he was determined to split her apart. Finally, she began to relax and became used to his size as he pummeled into her. She moaned and pressed back against him, becoming more and more aroused.

The beast stopped, withdrawing himself from her and rolling over to his back, his penis still erect and visibly throbbing. He tugged at her, letting her know his need. As she was unfulfilled herself, she mounted the beast, lowering herself gently upon him, giving her intimate parts time to adjust to his size. When he was fully inside of her, she began rocking back and forth, his large hands covering her breasts. She lost herself in pleasure, feeling a strange power come over her. She moved back and forth more insistently, shuddering from the pain, pleasure and power that invaded her being. She felt her nails growing longer, and her teeth began to sharpen. She bent her head down and bit his nipple, eliciting a roar of pain as she dug her claws into his sides. He tried to pull her off of him, to no avail. She rose up, her mouth full of his beastly blood, as horns sprouted from her head. There was a sharp pain in her upper shoulders as her wings sprouted, and still she rode the beast, taking from him her pleasure as she began to drain part of his life force. The beast bucked his hips, trying to throw her off, which only increased her pleasure. Finally with a triumphant growl of her own, pleasure immersed her, bringing out her true form. She felt the beast release inside of her, his growl much weaker than her own as he lost consciousness. She licked his blood from her lips as she released him, dismounting. She dipped her head and licked their mingled juices from his beast smelling softening penis. Standing up, her power now known, she looked around and found a cape discarded amongst the bones of the beast's victims. Tying it about her like a toga, she made her way out of the room, instinctively knowing where to go. She found the doorway and let herself out of the temple out into the dawn's early light.

Spreading her wings, she took flight, seeking out the adventure in the new lands she found herself. No remorse at what she took, relishing the power.

She always hated bullies.

© December 28, 2006.