Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny gets a surprise.
5.8k words
4.39
68.7k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWren
JWren
151 Followers

MY problem, when I really considered it, was not Tony. Obviously, I would need his support, permission, encouragement - call it what you will. But the backing of my husband wouldn't be needed if I couldn't find a giant cock. I mean, how do you go about such a quest?

It's one thing to walk into an adult store and buy a huge black dildo - like Tony had done - but where do you get the real thing, the human model? They're not sitting on shelves waiting for some horny 35 year old to come along and take them home to satisfy her curiosity and fantasy.

Okay, I've read stories and supposedly true-life tales about people successfully seeking all manner of things via chat-rooms and contact sites on the internet. But, truthfully, what are the chances of that bearing fruit? There must be someone out there to meet my requirements but the possibility he'll live anywhere near me must be remote. And, anyway, did I want to go down that world wide web route, scanning pages and becoming a member by entering personal contact details? Not really.

So, what else could I do? I bought a contact magazine but there was nothing in there for me and I quickly consigned it to the garbage bin. It was frustrating but, after a couple of days, I suddenly thought: "C'mon Jen, you're not that desperate. You've got a loving husband and a sex life that's been satisfying for over 12 years. And there's always Marcus the Dildo available if the big cock craving persists. Get on with your life, you silly woman."

I didn't mention anything to Tony. Instead, I ensured that he knew that I was still more than happy with the way he pleasured me. We continued to have some great love-ins, at least four times a week, and Marcus wasn't required.

We did occasionally watch DVDs featuring big black cocks and, after one screening, Tony removed his hand from my crotch, licked a finger, and said: "Wow, that really got you wet."
I grinned and said: "That's what it's supposed to do. Why watch porn if you're not gonna be excited? And look at you . . ."

Tony's cock was hard in my hand and seeping pre-cum. "Ah, point taken," he said.

"Not yet it isn't," I said, bending to lick his swelling dome and then sucking three or four inches into my mouth. With one hand caressing his shaft, the other fondling his balls and my head bobbing rhythmically, it wasn't long before Tony unloaded into my throat. As he subsided, I sat back up, wiped my lips with the back of my hand and said: "Now the point's been taken."

I sat on the balcony of our rented apartment, chilled glass of white wine on the table, and peacefully watched the wonderful sunset develop, the pale blue sky being streaked in glorious shades of orange and red. Tony was in the shower, washing off the sun lotion after our first day of seven on the naturist beach. I'd been first in the bathroom and was now dressed in a sleeveless white blouse and knee-length shorts, ready to go out for dinner.

Admiring the view, my reverie was disturbed by the noise of a sliding door on the adjoining balcony and the clack of heels on concrete. I reached for my wine and turned my head to sneak a look at our neighbour.

"Isn't that a lovely view," she said in a low, husky voice. A moments silence was broken when she said: "Sorry, didn't mean to be rude or disturb you."

I stopped sipping the wine and said: "Oh no, not at all. I didn't think you were talking to me." I looked past her and discovered she didn't have company. "But, yes, you're right, it is a beautiful view."

"Yes," she almost whispered and took a deep breath, shoulders back and chest rising. Quite a chest it was, too, and I guessed she was without a bra under her loose fitting floral dress. In the fading light, she seemed to have caramel-coloured skin and her dark hair was tight to her head. "Have you been here long?"

"No, we arrived yesterday evening. But we've been here before, I mean my husband Tony and me. He's in the shower at the moment. What about you? How long have you been here."

" Minutes, just minutes," she said, looked at me, and then extended her right arm across the waist-high wrought-iron fencing which divided the two apartment balconies. "I'm Gaynor, pleased to meet you."

I rose out of my chair and took her hand. It was cool, soft and the nails were painted a deep red which contrasted with her skin tone. Gaynor was also some five or six inches taller than me in her heels. "Pleased to meet you," I said looking up at her. "I'm Jennifer, but everybody calls me Jen." I paused. "You're not here alone, are you?"

"Oh no," she said with a shake of her head which set her big looped ear-rings in motion. "My friend is sorting out luggage back at the airport. There's been a mix-up but I've got my case and there's no point both of us hanging about out there. So, I came along to book in and . . . "

The "William Tell Overture" rang out, stopping Gaynor in mid-flow and she reached for her mobile phone, the screen glowing on the table. "Hi, what's happening?" She listened for a few seconds and then said: "Good, I'll see you in about half-an-hour then. Byeee . . . "

Turning back to me, Gaynor revealed bright white teeth as she smiled. "Sorry about that. But the luggage problem has been resolved, thankfully."

I nodded. "Well that's good. Nothing worse than losing your stuff at the beginning of a holiday. Wouldn't matter so much at the other end."

"Yes, guess you're right about that." Gaynor still held the phone in her hand when it started to ring out again. She looked at the screen and muttered: "Bother." She glanced at me and said: "Sorry, I've got to take this. Been nice talking to you."

"And nice talking to you," I answered as she turned away and went into her apartment.

Over our dinner of tuna steaks and mixed salad, I told Tony about meeting one of our neighbours and the missing luggaage.

"What's she like?"

"She seemed nice enough in the brief time I spoke to her."

"I mean, what does she look like?"

"Oh, sorry. Well, she's taller than me, quite a bit taller actually, although she was wearing heels. She's got tight-cropped dark hair, but I couldn't really see her figure. She was wearing a loose dress but her bosom seemed big. And she is a sort of light chocolate-colour."

I forked a tomato slice into my mouth and reached for my glass. As I sipped it, I heard a husky voice. "Hello again."

"Hello Gaynor," I said, looking up as she arrived at our table. She had changed clothes and was now dressed in tight-fitting beige jeans and a patterned shirt which was bow-tied under her ample chest, revealing a toned midriff and a ruby jewel in her navel. "You've come to a good spot to eat, especially if you like fish."

"Ah yes, I never got the chance to tell you, did I? We've been here many times, so I know all about the local restaurants and bars."

"Right," I said, aware of Tony glancing between me and Gaynor. "Oh, by the way, this is my husband, Tony."

He stood up, all 5ft 10ins of him and they were virtually of equal height. Gaynor took his proffered hand, shook it lightly and leaned to air-kiss his cheek. "Nice to meet you," she said in a low voice. "My friend's gone to the toilet. Anyway, I'll not interrupt you any more, just thought I'd say hello. I'm famished. My table's over there," and she nodded towards the back of the room, once again setting the gold hooped ear-rings swinging.
She strode away and I looked at Tony's eyes following her progress between the tables.

"Good view, is it?"

"What?" said Tony and then added "Oh!" as he realised that I had watched him staring at Gaynor's departure. "Yes, quite interesting," he smiled. "She's quite slender but her hips sway in those jeans. Nice bum."

"And the tits?"

"Ah," he said looking into my eyes, "you were right, they are quite big. When she did that air-kiss thing I could see down her shirt."

"Anything else?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem quite taken with her."

Tony picked up his glass and leaned back in his chair. "Well, you've got to admit she is different. Tall but rounded in the right places, nice face - and I noticed lots of men looking at her. Not just me." He took a good swallow of wine, replaced the glass and looked at me. "But, then again, lots looked at you when you walked in and I love it. But they don't know that you've got an all-over tan."

I shook my head playfully. "Don't be stupid, Tony. There's lots of people here without any white bits. Look how many go to the naturist beach. That's the main attraction of this place for most of us, get brown all over and no wet clingy swimsuits when you come out of the sea."

"You're right, of course," he said and glanced towards the back of the room. "Ah, don't turn around, but her friend has just arrived."

"Okay. What's he like?"

Tony grinned and leaned forward, almost whispering: "Cropped blonde hair, about your height but not so shapely." After a pause, he added: "He's a girl," and leaned back in his chair again.

I twisted my neck to look. At the same time, they both looked across the room and, before I could look away, Gaynor raised her glass to me and nodded. I picked up my glass and gave the same silent toast. As did her blonde friend. Well, that's friendly neighbours, I thought.

Next morning, I was up early, brewed a pot of strong coffee and made scrambled eggs on toast which we both ate on the balcony in the warm sun. Tony wore only shorts but I had on a thin cotton wrap.

On our second cup of coffee, Gaynor stepped onto her balcony and stretched her arms towards the skies. She was topless, only wearing a black thong. And her boobs were big. And firm with deep brown nipples standing to attention.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you were out here," she said, giving us a big smile. "Looks a lovely day."

We both murmured in agreement as her friend appeared at her side. She wore pink briefs and she was an all-over golden tan, including her small, perky boobs.

"This is Charlotte," said Gaynor, nodding at her companion, "but all her friends call her Charlie."

Tony got up, introduced himself and shook hands across the railing before doing the air-kiss thing. Quick learner, my Tony. I did the same - and noted Charlie was around my 5ft 4ins height but a few pounds lighter. She didn't have my curves, as Tony later put it.

"What's your plans for the day?" asked Charlie in a well modulated accent.

"The beach, plenty of rays to top up our tans," said Tony.

"You're a nice bronze, already," she said. "And you too Jen, from what bits I can see, anyway."

"We like to keep refreshing our tans," said Tony. "We get away at least six weeks in the year, don't we Jen?"

I nodded and Gaynor asked, huskily: "Do you go to the nude beach?"

"Yes, we find it liberating and there's no messing about with wet swim gear. I think it's great to swim naked."

" As long as the water's not too cold," said Gaynor with a mock shiver which set her ear-rings wobbling and, more noticeably, got her breasts jiggling.

We all laughed and Tony said: "The water's usually warm here this time of year. It was yesterday."

"Good," said Gaynor. "Well, we'd better not keep you . We've got to get some breakfast yet."

As they went back into their apartment, Gaynor halted in the doorway and said: "And don't worry about us, Jen, there's no need for the wrap. As far as we're concerned it's secluded up here, no-one else can see us." Then she nodded at Tony: "And we won't be offended if you're naked as well." She grinned, gave a fluttering wave of her right-hand fingers and disappeared inside.

We looked at each other and I supressed a giggle as I looked at the surprise on Tony's face. "There you go big boy. We're all nudists together, let it all hang out all day long."

The next two days settled into a routine: all four of us would breakfast outside without bothering about clothes and then we'd wave at each other at the beach, probably separated by a few rows of sun loungers and parasols. On the third day, we arrived at the beach, found four loungers together and saved two for our neighbours. Tony stood up and beckoned them over when I saw them arrive.

"Thanks a lot," said Charlie, slightly short of breath after plodding through the soft sand. Gaynor, as ever, just strolled along, her long legs easily transporting her swaying hips and jiggling boobs.

I had noticed that Gaynor obviously trimmed her curly dark bush, though it was still dense enough to hide her pussy from view. Charlie was totally bare down there, revealing a neat if slightly puffy mound. I too was unadorned, having recently removed the few wispy hairs which had formed a strip above my pussy.

We spent the day reading, rotating on the loungers to maintain our even tans, frolicked in the water, strolled along the sand and, occasionally, we people-watched and spoke in discreet hushed tones . As with all naturists beaches, the bathers varied in sizes from skinny to almost obese. You didn't have to be a body-beautiful to enjoy the lifestyle. But, as a foursome, we were exceptional and attracted a lot of admiring glances.

I mentioned this to Gaynor and she put her face next to mine and whispered into my ear: "Bet they think what a lucky guy, having those three women all to himself."

She chortled and so did I, shaking my head before repeating the comment in Tony's ear. If he hadn't have been so tanned, I'm sure he would have blushed. Anyway, I think his limp five-incher twitched a couple of times in the next few minutes. "Stop thinking about it," I teased, giving his arm a playful punch.

That night, when Tony and I returned from dinner, Gaynor and Charlie were already out on their balcony, sipping from glasses chinking with ice. Again they had disrobed but had not switched on the balcony light. A chink of subdued lighting filtered out from their room.

I got a bottle of shiraz and Tony took a cold beer from the fridge. Having stripped we went outside and Charlie said: "Welcome, we've just been talking about you two." Her refined accent was somewhat slurred. She took a sip of the dark liquid in her glass and continued: "Yeah, we been trying to work out what you do?" She stifled a burp and muttered "sorry."

"What we do?" I repeated.

"Yes, for a living," cut in Gaynor. "Unless you're filthy rich and don't work, eh?"

"I wish," said Tony.

"Did you come up with any ideas?" I asked.

"Yeah, some," said Charlie. As she paused, Gaynor said: "But we settled on you working in a bank and Tony also having something to do with money, perhaps an accountant, or maybe even working in real estate."

"Wow," I said just as Charlie shoved back her chair and said: "I need the loo" and was gone.

"Wow?" said Gaynor. "Does wow mean we're close."

"Fraid not," said Tony. "But I'll tell you when Charlie comes back." He swigged at his beer and I poured more wine into my glass and then asked: "What about you two? What's your story?"

Huskily, Gaynor said : "Ahhhh, you'd never guess."

The silence was broken by the sound of a cistern flushing and, moments later, Charlie returned. "We're off the mark about these two," said Gaynor and Charlie shrugged in the half-light.

"What do you do, then?" she asked.

I explained that Tony owned a chain of garages which also incorporated a car and van hire business. And I was a glorified bookkeeper. What I didn't reveal, because it would have introduced a sombre note to the conversation, was that Tony's father and mother had started the business and they were killed six years ago in a road accident.

"Yep, we were well off target," said Gaynor.

Tony was quiet, probably reflecting and remembering that tragic day. I squeezed his hand and he forced a smile to the corners of his mouth. Then he took a giant gulp of beer and said: "Right, Gaynor, you said we'd never guess so I'm not gonna try. What do you do?"

Before she would reply, Gaynor insisted that we must accept a drink. She quickly produced two large tumblers filled with ice cubes and the brown liquid which, it transpired, was a very expensive brandy. I sipped and it was strong, burning a course down my throat.

Gaynor didn't sit back down but stood at the iron fencing, her flat tummy pushing against the railing. She was almost in silhouette and the hour-glass shape was outstanding. I saw Tony shift in his chair.

"We're in the entertainment industry," she finally announced.

"Some would say sex industry," said Charlie, still slurring slightly but leaving her chair to stand next to Gaynor. "Yep, some would," she mused. "But we're not into cheap sordid stuff. Oh no, far from it."

"No, though I say it myself, we're high-class," added Gaynor, her white teeth glowing as she smiled. "High-class escorts for rich men, very rich men. We do private shows, have done a few photo shoots. But not porn."

Tony and I both took gulps of the brandy. "Shocked are you?" asked Charlie.

"No, not at all," I said. "Just surprised."

"Yeah," agreed Tony, "surprised. As you said, we'd never have guessed. But we're not shocked,. Believe me, we are very opened minded when it comes to sex."

"We'd talked about that as well," said Gaynor. "We know your comfortable in your own bodies and being naked in public. And why not? You're both very good-looking and fit. But that doesn't necessarily mean your truly broad-minded, does it?"

My brandy glass was empty, just a few shards of ice remaining, and Charlie took it out of my hand to refill it. While she did that, Tony said: "Enough to say we're not uptight about sex. We enjoy it with each other and have wide tastes, don't we Jen?"

After sipping from my refreshed glass, I nodded and added: "You mention private shows, well we've been to sex shows in Amsterdam and we also enjoy porn movies. But we're not into swapping or orgies or anything like that. We're a happy, loving, sexy couple. That's us." I raised my tumbler: " Cheers."

"I see," said Gaynor. "So neither of you have ever fancied trying another partner."

"No," we said in unison, although I suddenly had a vision of a large black dong and admitted to myself that the thought had more than crossed my mind. In fact, I'd dwelt long and hard (so to speak) on the subject.

"I just wondered, as you both seem so liberated. Ah well," said Gaynor and Tony quickly responded by saying we'd both had sexual experiences before we met and married. But nothing since and we didn't want it. Oh dear, I thought, you might not need anything else but I still wouldn't mind having a giant cock service me. Just once would do!

I woke next morning with a hangover. The strong brandy on top of wine was not my wisest move. Tony seemed okay and offered to cook the eggs for breakfast. I settled for toast and coffee - black!

There was no sight or sound from next door and we assumed they were sleeping in late. At the beach we again saved two extra adjoining loungers, placing towels to reserve them, and settled back. In a short time, I sought shade under the parasol and told Tony I would try to sleep. My stomach was unsettled and my head still fuzzy.

I had a fitful sleep and was aware of hearing Gaynor and Charlie talking across me to Tony.

When I woke, my mouth was dry. I was on my left side and it was an effort to turn onto my back. Drums banged at my temples.

"Are you alright, sleepy head?" said Tony, putting down his novel.

"What time is it?"

He fished in his beach bag, looked at his wristwatch and declared: "Just after two."

I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the side of the lounger. Gaynor was sitting up on her lounger, presumably people-watching through her large dark sunglasses, and I quietly said "Hi." Charlie was on her back, her chest rising and falling with every slow, sleepy breath.

"Sorry, Tony, I'm heading back to the apartment. Think I need to rest in a cool, darkened room."

"Not feeling to good, Jen?" enquired Gaynor, pulling her glasses down her nose and peering over them at me. "I've got some magic tablets for tummy upsets and headaches," she said.

JWren
JWren
151 Followers
12