Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, he grabbed me by the ankles and used his powerful arms to pull me toward him, turning me over at the same time. With me lying on my stomach, he pushed my legs apart and moved in between them. Then he reached down, and by grasping my hips, pulled me to my knees. Being in that position with my ass in the air, I thought he was going to penetrate my ass-hole. Panic immediately set in as I screamed, "NO TIM, NO! NOT MY ASS! NOT THERE!"

"I'm not going to fuck your ass," he told me. "I'm going to do you 'doggie style'. If you want to feel something intense, I'll show you intense."

I knew he would be right. Even Scott felt bigger when we used that position. A sense of panic still quickly came over me, fearing that it would hurt. My worries about pain quickly passed, but I was very, very tight as he inched his way inside me. Deeper and deeper he continued to enter me, and hearing no objections, he continued even deeper. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, it felt like someone was mounting me on a flagpole and I half expected to feel his cock coming up through my throat. Then I felt his balls making slight contact with my clit. He had bottomed out in me. His huge cock had filled me to the max. I kept telling myself mentally 'Deep breaths....Deep breaths....Relax ... Relax.'. The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as my pussy became more and more accustomed to his size. 'That's it ... That's it ...Relax...Breathe', I kept on repeating in my mind. It had been a long time since I had totally engulfed a cock of this size.

He must have felt my pussy muscles starting to relax, because he withdrew his cock out, almost to the head. Fearing what was about to happen next, I braced myself. Then without warning, he shoved his massive cock back inside all the way. The thrust was firm as he re-entered me. I squealed in delight, feeling incredible as he once again pulled out and gave me another deep thrust. My toes curled into the bed as he picked up the pace.

"OH...MY...GOD!!!" I screamed. His big cock stretched my pussy with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace and I found myself making more noise than I had ever made in my life, but I couldn't help myself, he was driving me mad with lust. Just as I was nearing orgasm, Tim pulled out and flipped me over, re-entering me from the missionary position. As he stroked deep into me, once again I approached orgasm. He could read it on my face. I was also wearing a huge grin as I repeatedly threw my head from side to side in pleasure.

"You've really never had a cock this big before, have you?" he asked, as we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Oh Fuck!" I wailed as he thrust into me again, "Not for quite a long time!"

"You like it, don't you?"

"Oh God! Yesss!" I squealed in response, "I love it. This is the best damn fuck I've ever had in my life!" I couldn't believe the word 'FUCK' had just come out of my mouth. I never spoke like that on a first date. I always thought vulgar language like I was using with him was so un-lady like. Of course what I was doing was not very lady like, and a part of me likes being this way on occasion. I just usually don't get nasty and animalistic until I get to know my partner.

"Tell me how much you love it, Donna," he said, as an evil smile crossed his face.

"OHHHH YESSS!!! OH GODD YESSS!!!" I screamed as I came. "I LOVE YOUR COCK TIM! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

"You like big cocks, don't you Donna?" He asked.

"I love BIG cocks! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK TIM! FUCK me with it....Fuck me hard!"

He fucked me hard and at a furious pace. I had orgasm after orgasm. My pussy was in a constant state of orgasm as it spasmed uncontrollably. When he finally allowed his own orgasm to occur, I was totally exhausted. Temporarily spent, he rolled off of me. I nuzzled next to him and must have drifted off to sleep in his bed. I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up, I looked over at Tim who was still asleep beside me. My eyes were drawn to the sleeping monster of his cock. I reached out and felt it. It grew as I stroked it. When I did he woke up.

I leaned over and asked him, "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

His eyes answered me so I made my way down his chest, kissing and love-biting him as I moved down to his massive cock. At first I took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to make small, fast circles on the end with my tongue as I played with his balls with my hand. Then I slowly I slid his shaft into my mouth. Using my tongue on the underside, it hardened. Once he was hard, even though I wanted to continue, I wanted it back in my pussy even more. I pulled my mouth away from his cock and moved into a position where the opening to my pussy was directly above his cock.

I held his cock with one hand and was about to lower myself onto it when Tim asked, "Aren't you sore?"

I replied, "I don't know!" just as the tip of his cock started to enter me. That's when I found out that I was, "Oh! Oh! Yes, I am sore!"

He grabbed me by the hips and pushed me away from his cock. "Wait here a second I'll go get something to make it a little easier."

Never did he try to discourage me from fucking more. He got out of bed and left the room. When he returned, he had a tube of some type of ointment. He took the cap off the tube and squeezed a generous portion into the opening of my pussy. The gel felt cool and it was soothing to my inflamed pussy-lips. He worked it around with his fingers for a few minutes.

As my pussy started to feel better I moaned, "Tim, make love to me, NOW! You're making my pussy just quiver with your fingers I need that big cock of yours!"

He stopped fingering my pussy just long enough to put some of the gel on his cock. Then he moved between my legs. He could feel the heat from inside my pussy as the tip of his cock touched the opening. As his cock started into me I gasped, and he felt my body tense underneath him. "My God! Easy baby! God damn I'm sore. Oh you're sooooo big! Please, baby, don't go too deep."

He stopped to let me get used to his size. "Relax Donna. Just relax. You took it all last night. It'll all fit again, just relax."

After a couple of minutes, driven by lust and ignoring the pain and soreness in my pussy, I told him, "Okay, give me more!"

He pushed again and another couple of inches sank into me. He could feel my legs trembling against his thighs as he slowly slid more into me. I clawed at his back, panting harder. He backed out a couple of inches and then thrust into me again, this time sinking the full length of his cock into my hungry pussy. As he did, my whole body shook uncontrollably. Gripping his hips I panted fast and screamed, "SHIT! You are huge! It feels like you are splitting me in two!"

He kept his full length inside and didn't move. He could feel my nipples smashed against my chest as he held me tightly, kissing, then nibbling on my neck. He felt me slowly starting to relax.

"It feels like you are in my throat! Oh, I can feel you throbbing inside me!"

I kissed him deeply as he slowly slid out of me until just the big head of his cock was inside. Then he slid back inside. I was starting to gasp and pant beneath him. He broke our kiss and looked down at me. My neck and face were flushed and my eyes were shut. He kissed my nose and forehead as he slowly pulled out and then slammed his cock back in. As he began to slowly thrust back and forth in my slippery pussy, I started to kiss him. He returned my kisses, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. My moans got louder and louder and they filled the room as I made the quick climb to a gut wrenching orgasm. I slowly started bucking my hips up to meet his every thrust, trying to get more and more of his cock into me.

I moaned, "Tim, I could make love to you forever! Oh your big, fat cock feels so good inside me! Oh, you are touching places inside me, no man has ever been! I'm feeling things I've never felt before."

My actions, and more importantly my words served to only fuel the lust inside him, which was what I wanted. He started fucking faster. I wrapped my legs around him and my feet tightly held onto him as I tried to keep myself impaled on his thick shaft. He knew that I was close to orgasm, so he took my hands in his as he lay on top of my panting body, lacing his finger in mine, he pushed my arms underneath the pillows stretching my quivering body taught. I nuzzled and kissed his neck as I tried to keep him buried deep inside my pussy with my legs. He thrust harder into me, making me grunt and groan even louder. I was almost screaming as I had my orgasm, trying frantically to get my hands free from his. He finally let my hands go and reached down and to grab my thighs for some really deep fucking, but I still had my legs tightly locked around his thrusting hips. I wrapped my arms tightly around his back, my nails digging into him as I held him tightly as could. I continued to squeal loudly, my body continuing to spasm in orgasm.

I frantically thrashed around underneath him, my feet digging into the cheeks of his ass. He could feel my pussy squeezing him as my orgasm peaked. Finally after a few seconds, I unhooked my legs and relaxed back on the bed, my face and neck and chest were a bright red color. He started slowly thrusting back and forth inside of me again. My pussy was so wet that he had no trouble moving in and out of me. I looked up at him and said, "Oh GOD! You are sooooo good! I have never cum so hard in my life!"

I allowed Tim a sense of pride in thinking my own husband couldn't please me like he could. He moved up onto his knees and pushed my thighs up and wide, pushing my knees so they were touching my nipples. He looked down and watched as his cock moved in and out of my pussy. He could see my swollen pussy-lips which had become reddened from our fucking. My pubic area was all wet from my juices that were being squeezed out of my pussy by his cock. After a couple of more strokes, he pulled completely out of me. My once small pink hole was now a glistening red yawning cavern. I reached between us and aimed his slippery wet cock back at my juicy pussy and moaned, "Put it back! Please Tim put in back!"

He knew that very instant that he owned me from that point on. I was his to fuck that weekend, whenever he wanted. He placed the tip of his cock back at the opening to my pussy and slammed back into me with a hard single thrust, taking my breath away. I grunted loudly as his cock slammed against my cervix.

"OH MY GOD!" Gripping his arms I screamed, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the whore I am! I'm your whore now! I'll do anything you want, just don't stop fucking me!"

He put his hands into the bend of my knees and started pounding full strokes into me. I had never felt anything like the hard fucking he was giving me. I grabbed the sheet below me in my fists as he slammed into me. He was thrusting into me with a hard, steady pace. The sounds of skin slapping skin and the light creaks of bedsprings filled the room. The aroma of the past few hours of hard sex was intoxicating. He fucked me like a wild animal before he slowed to a stop with his throbbing shaft fully embedded inside me, pausing to catch his own breath momentarily. Then he put my feet over his shoulders, reached out and grabbed both my tits and squeezed, trapping my nipples between his fingers. As he did that, I immediately started to orgasm. I'd never experienced that before, but I liked it. I reached up and put my soft hands over his. As my orgasm subsided he let go of my tits and told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. I rolled over, raised up onto my hands and knees as he said and hugged the pillows knowing what was in store for me.

Unlike the previous time I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it. He kneeled in position behind me, locking his knees behind mine, and placed the head of his cock into the wet slit between my pussy-lips. As he did, I braced myself for taking his entire length fully back into my pussy. Unlike the previous time, I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it. I screamed into the pillow as his big cock once again slammed up against my cervix and rocked me forward into the headboard. He grabbed a hold of my hips and started fucking me again, slamming into me, over and over. My ass cheeks jiggled back and forth as he fucked me like I'd never been fucked before. In a matter of minutes, I found myself pushing back against him as another orgasm consumed me. He continued to fuck me in a relentless manner. My orgasms just continued to come, one after the other. I could no longer hold myself up with my arms and just lowered my face into the pillow. He held back his own orgasm, even though just looking at me on my knees like that made him want to cum right then.

He knew the longer he could hold off, the more he would cum and he wanted to drown my pussy with his fuck juices. I was moaning into the pillow and raising my head to breathe, panting as I did so. My body was a complete mess; sweat was pouring off my body, running down my tits and dripping onto the bed beneath me. My face was shoved into the pillow, my mascara and make-up rubbing off onto it. He rubbed my back as he slowed his thrusts to let me come down from my orgasms. He reached around my soft body and cupped my tits in his hands as they dangled beneath my body. My nipples were hard as erasers, he squeezed and pinched them, I shuddered as it sent tingles through my body. Tim himself was starting to sweat as well, and droplets of sweat started to fall from his body onto my back. My skin glistened with perspiration. He released my tits and grabbed my hip with his left hand and rolled onto the bed, pulling me onto my side. His cock never left my slippery hole. He once again began to slowly fuck me.

He wrapped his arm around me, just below my tits and held on tightly. Kissing the back of my neck, he started fucking me harder and harder. I grabbed his hand and pushed it up to my left tit. He could feel my hard nipple in the palm of his hand. He pulled his hand away enough he could pinch my nipple with just his finger tips. When he did I moaned loudly, "Oh! GOD! OH!!!!" as my pussy-muscles started to squeeze his cock. He decided he couldn't hold out anymore. He pulled me tightly against him as he thrust his big cock in and out of me. I was panting and he was grunting in my ear. He moved his hand away from my tit and placed it on my hip for support as he began to viciously pump into me. My body was shaking wildly as he hammered into my pussy. I was panting and screaming, "Oh baby! Ohhhh... baby...d..dd..don't ...stop....." He rolled me over more onto my stomach, pushing my left leg up to my tits, straddling my right thigh as he fucked me on my side. His cock was throbbing hard and starting to twitch uncontrollably.

He held onto my hip for support as he grunted with each thrust! He could feel me start to tense up with yet another orgasm. I pushed my face back into the pillow, biting into it with my teeth. He was thrusting wildly, grunting, "UHHHHNNNNNN! UHHHHNNN OHHHHH YEAH! ARRRGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhh!!! AAGhhh! GHHHHH! GGGGHHHH!! UNNNNN!!" Holding himself still deep inside my shuddering body, his cock finally erupted. Blast after blast of his cum shot into my pussy, splashing up against my cervix and directly into my deepest crevice. Once again the sensation of his hot love juice being shot directly into the deepest recesses of my pussy caused my orgasm to increase in intensity. Over and over he blasted jet after sticky jet of sperm into my overheated pussy! I was panting and gasping for breath, moaning and screaming into the pillow each time he shot into me. Once again I could feel the room starting to spin. I felt light headed and dizzy as things started to grow dark in my mind.

Then for the second time with this man I collapsed into a state of semi-unconsciousness. He held his spurting and throbbing shaft deep inside my pussy for almost two full minutes as my body lay limply underneath him, except for the strong contractions of my pussy muscles as they continued to spasm and squeeze his cock, milking and draining every drop of cum out of his balls. Slowly he eased himself back to the bed behind me. My pussy was still quivering around his slowly softening cock. My breathing started to return to normal as I started to regain my senses.

I sighed, "Oh god, Tim, I've NEVER been fucked like that in my LIFE!! That has to be the BEST lovemaking any woman has ever had!" I could feel his cum oozing out of my well fucked pussy and I said, "I can't believe how MUCH you cum.....God, it's unreal!" He just groaned and left his semi-soft cock inside of me.

We drifted off to sleep with his soft cock encased in my wet, sloppy pussy and his warm body in my arms. When I woke up a second time, I looked over it was after 3:00am. I had never had sex last that long. Tim asked me did I want him to take me back to my car. I snuggled up close to him, said, "No" and quickly fell back to sleep.

The sound of the shower running the next morning woke me up. I thought it would be nice to join Tim and maybe even have sex in the shower. The first step I took after I got out of bed changed my mind for me. I sat back down on the side of the bed and looked at my pussy. My pussy lips were red and swollen and I knew that any thought of doing anything sexual would have to wait. When Tim came out I told him I was sorry, but as much as I wanted to have more sex with him, we would have to wait for another time, adding that is "if he wanted more with me". He was more than understanding and not only gave me some medication to ease the discomfort after my shower, but told me he had hoped I would want to see him again.

I answered, "Yes, DEFINITELY!"

He did not reply. He just smiled wickedly. Luckily I was able to get an appointment to see my gynecologist two days later. The swelling had subsided significantly by then, but the redness was still there. I was very embarrassed why I had to allow him to check me. All during the exam, all I could think about was how he would somehow know how naughty I had been. He was very professional the entire time. He gave me a prescription for medication and told me to abstain from having sexual intercourse until the redness and remainder of the swell and 'abrasions', something I was unaware of at the time, and which made me blush, which he saw because he just smiled as he left the room, cleared up. Once the doctor had left the room, his nurse-practtioner paused then shut the door.

Looking at me she smiled and said, "It's none of my business Mrs. O, but if I may make a suggestion. I would advise you to have sex less frequently using fisting."

I had previously confided in Linda about my lifestyle during my pregnancies to learn how far into my pregnancy I could safely go and still have sex with many men. I replied, "Linda, it wasn't his fist!"

This made Linda's jaw drop. Linda grinned at me naughtily and said, "You go for it girlfriend!" She winked at me then left the examination room.

I waited for the abrasions and swelling to go away over the next two weeks, hoping they would be gone by the time Scott arrived back home. It was a hot, humid afternoon and I felt sticky and restless. I lay on the couch, idly flipping though the channels. Outside, I could hear the steady hum of traffic. I wanted to bite something. I had the strangest longing and didn't know what it was I really wanted to be doing, but lying on the couch certainly wasn't doing anything for me. I decided to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the taps. The water takes a while to warm up, and while I wanted to cool off, I also didn't want to freeze. I played with the faucets for a moment, trying to get them to a nice temperature somewhere in the middle; not too hot, but not cold either. Just a nice, pleasant temperature that would rejuvenate me, help me to relax and maybe distract me from the strange empty sensation I was experiencing.