Big Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pursuit of Daddy gets results.
1.1k words
4.24
110.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I knew what love was, or at least felt like. I've just found out what love is, to me at least. It's an incredible physical and emotional connection that you find with another person. It's the absence you feel when they are away from you.

I sure felt it when Daddy backed away after making me cum.

Daddy moved back slightly, and he looked me in the eyes. I knew that he felt ashamed. Quickly, without giving me a chance to say a thing, he walked briskly into the house without a backwards glance.

'Shit,' I thought. It's day 2 of mom's vacation and I've gone and screwed it up. This is going to be a long next couple of weeks.

I slowly mimicked Daddy, grabbed my things and headed for the house. I needed a shower to clean off the sweat and finger myself to another explosive orgasm, just remembering what the previous one felt like.

As I towel dried myself, I came up with another plan. As it is summer, I could get away with wearing short shorts and revealing summer clothes. I'd just dress slightly more scantily than before, starting right now.

I chose my outfit carefully. In the end I selected a pair of lace trimmed boy short panties in a soft melon pink and paired it with a skin hugging white tank top, no bra. I left my hair loose and my face au natural. Show time!

I was fairly certain that Daddy hadn't left the property, so I figured I'd just go about my day.

I was in the kitchen when Daddy dared to reappear. I had my back to him, as I was at the sink washing veggies for dinner, but his reaction didn't escape me. I saw his reflection on the window above the sink. I had to hide my smile.

Turning slowly,

"Hi Daddy, I thought I'd get started on dinner."

"Thanks sweetie. That sounds great. Can you go put some appropriate clothes on?"

"Daddy, you've seen me in this outfit before, lots of times actually."

"I know sweetie, but after earlier today, it's really not appropriate."

"Hhmmmmm, I don't agree. If anything I think it's totally appropriate."

Daddy spun on his heel and left the kitchen, leaving me to continue with dinner. Well, that didn't go as smoothly as planned. I was up for the challenge though. Time for the current plan to step it up a notch, I decided the keep preparing dinner and not bother to follow Daddy's request. If he has a problem with how good I look, the better for me.

Dinner was finally ready, so I called Daddy to the table. When he got there I was already seated. My lack of 'appropriate' bottoms escaped Daddy's attention, for now.

Dinner went smoothly, Daddy continued to pretend that our relationship had not changed. This, I would be throwing in his face rather shortly.

As I reached for the salad I knocked the paper napkins off the edge of the table, and the gentlemen my father is, quickly moved to gather them all up, providing me the perfect opportunity to draw his attention to the growing wet spot on the crotch of my cotton panties.

As my Daddy was under the table picking up the napkins I squirmed in my seat, gently nudging the chair to my right with my knee, causing Daddy to glance in the direction. I heard the sharp intake of his breath and saw the slight falter in his movements. Yahtzee! I had him right where I wanted him, literally.

With my squirming, I successfully managed to get my panties pressed into my pussy lips; they were perfectly outlined and deliciously inviting. I could smell my own sex and it was driving me wild.

"Daddy," I said a little husky and a whole lot suggestive.

"......yes?"

"Are you finding everything ok down there?"

"More than ok, thank you."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby"

"Would you like some dessert? It's home grown."

"Shit," Is what came from under the table. Hook, line and sinker. Suddenly, there was movement under the table. I sensed more than saw or felt that Daddy was shifting closer to me.

It started with feather light kisses on my right foot, gently and oh so slowly they travelled up my muscular, tanned calf. Then, there was the absence of touch. I moaned my displeasure, only to be rewarded with the same treatment on my left foot and calf, again only to my knee.

My chair was being pushed away from the table, followed with Daddy crawling on his knees. So far, it had only been Daddy's lips on me. As his lips continued their path up and across my right thigh, my Daddy's hands were lightly caressing my calves.

I slid my hips forward on the seat, with my ass and pussy jutting out over the edge of the chair, trying to hurry Daddy's process. It was unsuccessful, Daddy would not be rushed.

Finally, Daddy reached my panties, the crotch was sopping wet. Daddy continued his leisurely pace and began nipping at the lace edges of my panties. This was insane in all my sexual experience I have NEVER been so horny or wet in my life.

To this point, I had resisted touching Daddy for fear it would cause him to stop. I couldn't resist, I thrust my hands into his gorgeous hair. I gently tried to shift Daddy's head to my pussy, and of course he resisted.

"Daddy," I moaned...

"Umhmm"

"I need you to eat my pussy,"

Daddy moaned in response. My gentle persuasion of his head position was finally successful as his lips covered my panty clad pussy. I moaned my appreciation, he is good. I was wild with lust and I ripped my panties off. I needed skin to skin, and had no more patience.

I thought the heat from his mouth even with my panties was good. Daddy's wet tongue to my soaking pussy is indescribable.

Daddy's tongue travelled around my pussy lips, avoiding my clit. He gently licked up all my pussy juices and his tongue briefly entered my pussy. Daddy was tongue fucking my pussy as his nose brushed against my clit.

Daddy's hands firmly grasped my ass as Daddy's tongue and my hips found a good rhythm. The anticipation of my building climax paired with Daddy's tongue now fucking my pussy was too much.

His hands left my ass and his left thumb brushed my rose bud and his right replaced his nose on my clit. With all this stimulation I didn't stand a chance. Within 5 seconds and began to scream:

"Daddyyyy!!!! Oh fuuuuucccckkkkkkk!"

Daddy picked up his speed and licked up all my pussy juices. I was still slumped in my chair, reveling from my intense orgasm, that I didn't notice when Daddy stopped eating me.

When I came down from my orgasm Daddy had left the room. I gave myself a few more minutes and then I began to clean up the mess from dinner panty-less.