Big Dogs and Small Cats Ch. 01

Story Info
slave has a proposition for her Master.
11.4k words
4.37
61.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob stretched, his body expanding up, up, up as he grew to his full 6'1" size in the chair. The screen before him flickered, demanding attention, but he ignored it. He was no longer at a point where he had to chase each contract and each job offer down to the wire. This job alone would pay what used to take a year to earn. Combined with the real estate practice that was expanding, he was well set. Occasionally he still gave in to the thinking from back then, he would drive hard and fast at each project, pushing further than he needed, which only brought more work. Spinning his chair around, he stood and walked through the French doors out onto the patio. The sun was beating down on the recently added pool, and he could see down past the sparkling blue water, past palm trees and grass kept alive by sprinklers that rose up at night, to the sparkling green water of the inter-coastal waterway that stretched along the coast of Florida, feeding into the ocean down close to Cuba. Angel, the snow white cat, along with Devil, the pitch black one, and Cody, the pit bull, were all running across the grass, probably chasing some unfortunate bug that had caught their attention. Squirrels had learned long ago to stay clear of this yard.

Sarah was lying out in a lounge chair next to the pool, deeply engrossed in some book, and seemingly unaware that she was naked except for the sunglasses shielding her eyes from the intense rays of the sun. She always turned him on, the long legs now tanned from the hot sun, her flat tummy rising with her slow and even breath as she skimmed across the pages. She was by no means overtly busty, but her nice round C cup breasts felt great in his hand, and he loved the sensation of her nipples in his mouth. They looked hard from where he was standing, causing his own reaction down under. Her long black hair cascaded down the back of the chair, and finally she took note of his presence, pushing her sunglasses up to reveal big brown eyes, smiling at him.

"Tired of working?" She watched him walk up, and reached up to gently stroke him through his shorts, the book fallen aside and forgotten as her master approached. Unlike many other couples they knew in master/slave relationships, they were much more cordial to each other. She deferred to him in all matters, and always referred to herself as his slave, but from watching them many were surprised to learn that this well adjusted yuppie couple lived a 'deviant' lifestyle.

"Need a break." He ran a hand through her hair, smiling down at the woman that was all his. He considered himself very fortunate to have a slave that was mature enough to be in this peculiar type of relationship, and also be his business partner. They were hard to find, she had been his third try, but she was easily worth her weight in gold.

"Anything for my king." She pulled down his shorts, and greedily inhaled his full member. She truly loved the sensation of his massive eight inches of cock in her mouth, and it alone was sometimes enough to get her to have an orgasm, so close was their bond, so intense her devotion to him. With one hand she started to toy with his balls, with the other she reached between her legs, two fingers teasing herself, putting on the show he enjoyed so much. A soft moan moved past his shaft, turning him on even more. He closed his eyes, giving in to the sensation, one hand touching her face, the other loosely regulating the pace by which she bobbed for cock.

Slowly the rhythm picked up, as both her mouth started to move faster, and the hand between her legs. She heard him encourage her with a soft voice, beckoning her towards orgasm, as she dragged her teeth across his penis, getting the response she hoped for. It bucked in her mouth, his hand tightened down, slowing her again.

"Fuck this." He pushed her down on the chair, his body descending on her. She knew what to do now too, and pushed back against him. Her resistance was futile, and only for show anyway. They kissed, long and hard, lips locked, tongues dancing a furious dance of saliva and love as his body pushed her into the lounge chair, his hard cock against her leg. She moaned out as her fingers wrapped around it, and placed it at her sopping wet opening. He growled as he pushed into her, one swift motion filling her with all the cock she could handle. A cry echoed around the yard, her eyes closing, the first orgasm racing through her body, stunning her with its intensity, and leaving her open for his follow on assault.

His hips moved like a jackhammer, building speed and momentum, as he bit her nipples, pushed her down into the chair, owning her with each move of his powerful body, each drop of sweat splattering on her stomach, each breath she took. She was moaning, begging him to be gentle, pleas that only made him go harder and faster, the intended result, as he pounded her with all his might.

"Master, master...ohhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" She screamed out again as she orgasmed once more, his massive cock dragging across her G-spot with each movement he made. She loved this chair for that reason; their combined weight strained the fabric in all the right places to place her at such an angle that she was getting penetrated just right. He didn't call it her fuck chair for nothing.

She could tell by the way he was breathing that he was close, so she made a move to bring her master that special joy. Wrapping her legs around him, her heels drove him even further into her pussy. Reaching down with both hands she pushed her tits up into his face, smothering him with nipple and flesh. He moaned out loud, licking her tits with abandon, and then his head reared up, their lips locking again. He moaned his love into her mouth then threw his head back and roared out loud as he exploded into her. The motion never stopped, as he knew that at this moment she was especially open to another attack. The sensation of his cock blowing a big load in her tight pussy always made her weak, and this time did not disappoint. She bucked and tightened up again under him, the signs he always recognized as her cumming. She had not always been like that, but he had broken down every inhibition she had over time. She was his, totally and in every way that a woman can be owned by a man.

"Oh god, you are the most awesome lover ever, my king." She was rewarded with a long, slow, soft French kiss, as they shared the after glow of truly great lovemaking. Suddenly the phone sitting on the small white table next to them buzzed with excitement, breaking the spell. He realized that a small alarm clock sitting next to them was buzzing as well, and he wondered how long it had been going off. He looked at the caller ID, and then handed it to her.

"Hey Kat. What's up?"

"Well, I just pulled up out front, heard somebody scream as if poked with hot spears, and figured you were not ready yet." The sound of a car horn honking reinforced her point.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..." Jacob was already up, so she jumped up after him. He was moving towards the house, but on her wave he stopped. He watched as she dropped to her knees before him, and swallowed his cock whole. The sensation was magical as she slurped him clean, enjoying the taste of her juices mixed with his.

"You are not sucking him clean are you...yes you are, I hear the slurping. You are so nasty. Nasty slut, nasty, nasty, nasty slut!" It was a difficult maneuver to suck him off with her mouth, tuck her hand between her legs, and hold the phone with her free hand, but she managed. Her eyes locked with his somewhere around his navel, one hand toying with her hair, and the gentle smile and nod told her it was ok.

Her fingers were fast and furious, tucking the phone against her shoulder to use her hand on his cock, stroking him hard and fast. He moaned out, and she listened to Kat yell at her for being a total whore to some black man she probably didn't even know. It did not take long before they both exploded again. His was much smaller than the first, but she swallowed it all, sucked him clean, and let him suck her juices off one of her fingers, then she dashed inside and up the stairs. Jacob smiled to himself, and walked through the house, picking up a towel from the downstairs bathroom and wrapping around his waist.

Walking out the front door, he headed down the four steps, and around the large black Suburban parked in his driveway. Kat was slumped against the driver side door, her hand under her skirt, furiously playing with herself as she had phone sex with his slave. He tapped the window gently, and she almost jumped out of her skin.

"Bad girl. I'll have to tell Stan you were playing with yourself again without his permission." He kissed the woman on her forehead, and then headed around again, smiling to himself. Now he would be even with his buddy for dropping that putt during the charity golf tournament last month.

Dropping on his bed, he did not have to wait long for the sound of his girl stepping onto her platform. It was built into one corner of the room, with the type of three-view mirror popular with tailors and fine clothing stores. She stood patiently and erectly, the way his slave should. Finally he rose, still naked, and walked over to inspect her outfit. Tonight it was a red dress that was struggling to reach past mid thigh, tasteful makeup, thong sandals, and a purse to match the whole thing. The low cut V was straining with her tits, and he gently flicked one of her nipples. A soft moan played around the room. The wave meant she meet his standards, she dropped to her knees before him.

"Girls night out, right?" He really should remember such things, but he could not really bring himself to invest the energy. This meant he would have to get ready here in a minute, boys' night out always coincided.

"Yes. We are going to have dinner and drinks at Juniors, and then probably hit up one or two clubs down at the beach."

"I know you have done all your chores and tasks, otherwise you would not even be asking."

"Yes. I've prepared dinner for you, and it is in the fridge."

"Very well." He beckoned her to stand back up, pulling open a drawer in his dresser. Handing her several bills, he also passed her drivers license, credit card, and a small wallet. She thanked him demurely, then followed him back out into the living room. Kat was standing by the door, the way a slave does when in another master's house without her own owner, waiting for Sarah.

Jacob shared one last kiss with his pet, and then released her for the night. Almost as soon as the girls passed the door, they turned into the giddy girlfriends that all their masters knew them to be when away from them. They had one more stop in this development, then two down the road a bit. It had been Stan's' idea to let their pets have a girls night out, and the other four masters thought it was pure genius. It didn't take him long to get ready himself, and so he soon pointed his own ride south towards the Mystique.

Milton had a girlfriend, not his first either, but he was still a virgin at the ripe age of eighteen. This was a closely guarded secret, and one he thought about an awful lot, because he almost believed that by thinking about it more it would go away. Of course, working as the Greeter/Maitre 'D at one of the better restaurants in town on a Friday night did not help him either, as a variety of female forms passed him by, all dressed in the way that hot girls do in the summer in south Florida, stoking his still hormonal fire, and causing his cock to want to burst free from his trousers, and claim its freedom. Every once in a while he would let his hand brush down across his stiffness, the indecent move concealed by the dais that he used as a workstation. Or at least he thought so.

"You touching yourself again?" There was a short lull in activity, and Tiffany, his co-worker, was leaning against the dais from the other side. She was another hottie of the type you only find in south Florida, with bronze skin, dirty blond hair, green eyes, and a tight black top that almost had her tits busting out the top, with equally tight white pants to show off her trim stomach, nice ass, and fall nicely over the black high heels she was wearing. He had almost creamed himself when he saw her come in to work, helped along by the total lack of panty line in the pants that she probably had gotten into with the help of a paintbrush. Well, no chance of that now, as he deflated faster than a grocery store balloon hitting a hot tail pipe.

"Say what?"

"I felt the station rock, and I know you play with yourself every once in a while, so I figured you were looking down my top, and playing with yourself." She turned around halfway, and again he thought a tit would jump out at him. A coy smile danced across her face, as she brushed a rogue strand of hair from her face.

"I was not..."

"It's ok. I find it somewhat flattering. What's wrong, Mel not giving you enough love?" She giggled, knowing fully well that Mel was not giving him any love at all.

"Very funny. You know how much action I get from Mel. And what if I was? Who can blame me? Damn women around here don't wear any clothes, and look at you. You are so hot, you evaporated all the water in my glass here. If I could get away with it, I would drag you behind those palms over there, throw you down, and give you a piece of the Mil-master!" He bucked his hips against the dais, and she laughed out loud.

"Maybe, maybe. You really think I'm that good looking?" She cast a quick glance across the room, and towards the glass doors leading to the parking lot. "You think I'm hotter then those women right there?"

"Those five?" He leaned past her, and thanked god. At least he would get some action, if mercy action. These five were regulars, and the hottest group of women he knew. They made him think of 'Sex in the City' each time, and he had whacked off to their mental images at least as often as Tiff's. "Well...there are five of them, and one of you. But yes, you are. And when you get their age, you will still look better."

She went to reply, but the five had passed the door, and were closing to fast. Tiff reached for the menus, but he brushed her hand away, and picked up five he had already placed behind the Dais. "Right this way ladies." They had called ahead, as always, and so he led them right to the upper level, where they could look out over the water.

"I'll have your drinks out right away, would you care for an appetizer tonight?"

"Were you flirting with Tiffany again?" Michelle lived down the road from the young woman, and enjoyed her short lasting young loves as much as the next older woman would. The other four giggled the way women will, and Milton grinned the way boys will.

"What warm blooded American man would not?"

"Good answer!" Kat was his favorite, with the platinum hair, long nails, and excessive heels. She reminded him a lot of Samantha on Sex, and was his run away favorite during masturbation, and she always went first. Before they let him depart, he got a kiss from each, and a smack on the ass, something he enjoyed more than he should, and always caused his cock to get rock hard. The circle took him all the way around the table, ending up with Sarah, next to Kat again. The woman saw the tent in his pants, and brushed it lightly with her hand, almost causing him to lose it right there.

"Just go ahead. Tell her what you want, you never know, you might get it." The girls laughed again, and finally he was free to scurry away. Heading back down to the station, he decided it was time to take a long overdue break. But when it came into view he groaned to himself. Break was out of the question, as another rush piled up. Tiff smiled at him, maybe it wasn't that bad.

"Damn, you changed the fucking recipe!" Jacob threw the bone of the chicken wing down on the table, made a show of breathing hard, then chugged the rest of his beer. "Fuckers got hotter since last month!" The other three had to agree, much sweat was flowing around the table.

"Yeah, tweaked it a bit based on some...customer input." Mike laughed out loud, which was more like a wounded tiger roaring, specks of hot sauce flying about, and sticking in his beard. He was the archetype strip club owner, a huge bearded man who proudly owned and operated one of the most successful chains of skin joints in south Florida. He was a bear, well over 6'4", with the mass to fill it out. A linebacker in college, he went to the gym to throw around more dead weight for fun than most people even want to look at, much less even attempt to move by muscle action alone. He was that rare human being that had actually found their soul mate in a strip club, in his case after he bought the Mystique. He had intended to make the bankrupt club his flagship, something he succeeded at. Meanwhile, he noticed that one of the dancers actually had gray matter between her ears, and that he was madly in love with her. In typical Mike fashion, he had simply gone to her after a night of pole hugging, and asked her to be his slave, explaining to her that what she to look forward to in the form of total submission to his every whim and will. To his great surprise, she had accepted, and Allison had been his every since.

"Fucking A, that shit is awesome." Stan coughed, and the woman dressed in strategically placed glittering rags rushed to bring him milk. It was well known amongst the girls that Stan did not really do well with hot stuff, so when the boys came around, they kept milk on hand. Stan pulled her into his lap, poured the milk over her breasts, and began to lick it off. Mercedes (she was not one of the smarter ones, as her selection of artist name would tell the average observer) squealed with delight, pulled his head down into her ample cleavage to make sure he got it all, and gave a special shake to her ass when he stuffed the twenty into the rag serving as a g-string.

"Did you guys give anymore thought to what I mentioned at the last meeting of our great association?" Markus was an accountant by trade, and even in jeans and a t-shirt, he looked like it. Jacob, Stan, Mike and Darren all rolled their eyes, got the standard response of a slow, slow, slow release of air passed pursed lips, then settled down to hear his pitch again.

"I don't see why you guys are so anti. We have all been to the conventions, the parties, the retreats, whatever. So what is the big deal with being on a boat? They are having great response everywhere else, except here in south Florida. I don't understand that. Hell, last year the three of us went and had a great time." He waved to include Stan and Mike. "I mean, it's a big fucking boat, there will be other things going on."

"Yeah, but you know...five fucking days?" Amongst them, Darren was the one least into the lifestyle. He had been married to Angie for five years before they had discovered the idea of slavery/submission through the Internet. He was also the most well read on the idea, and tended to be the most reserved.

"Jesus, there are ports of call. You will get your money's worth of vacation."

"I can vouch for that, as much as I don't want to. Me and the pet cruised Celebrity last winter, and it was a great time." Mike made a slurping sound as he sucked the meat off the bone, and then threw the chicken wing into the bucket in the middle of the table in a high arc.

"Which winter was that, the blizzard of 03?" Jacob, like Mike, was from up north. So to him, there was no such thing as a winter in Florida. It was just not as hot as the rest of the time.

"Fuck you, the horse you rode in on, and the turtle you'll crawl home on."

"No need to get personal, jeez." Jacob took another bite of a wing, and instantly his mouth was on fire again. He loved that feeling. "What do you think the girls are doing?"