Big Easy Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
18-year-old Joe is taken by 46-year-old MILF Lisa.
1.1k words
4.09
61.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This is the actual story of how I lost my virginity. Despite the alcohol, my recollection is exceptionally clear, as it always has been after I drink. By and large, the dialog is actually what was said. The story is a bit long, so I've broke it into four parts. Part 1 is an overview and our meeting, 2 further discusses our drunken courtship, 3 finally leads us to bed, and 4 is my redemption. Enjoy and please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to consider or ignore it.

Overview of Part 1: I'm an 18 yr old male, sexually inexperienced, and just made it to New Orleans. While enjoying the liberal alcohol policy of the city with my friend, I met Lisa from Indianapolis at a local bar. She is 46 and a recent divorcee who is trying to forget her marriage with a trip to New Orleans to hang out with her friend. We have been petting and teasing each other throughout the night and she just left for the restroom.

******

I sat there to ponder the events that had transpired thus far only to care about one thing: an extremely attractive woman more than twice my age is after my cock. Damn, I love this city I shouted to myself. Content, I ordered us another round of drinks for her return. Before I knew it, a set of hands were on my shoulders.

"Your shoulders are so ... so, strong." Lisa swung around sticking her tongue in my mouth before I could respond. My hand slipped down to her ass grabbing a handful of toned and rounded ass cheek.

As she took my seat I offered her, I took my place along side of her again. Leaning into her, I placed a hand on her tit while kissing her and taking her hand in my free hand placing it on my cock.

"Mmmm, is that for me?" she purred.

"You've been kill'n me all night. I swear I think I'm go'n explode!"

"We can't have that" she said as she once again plunged her tongue in my mouth. This time my hand shot all the way up her skirt. She spread her legs slightly as my hand felt its first panty clad pussy. The warmth. The wetness that was soaking through her panties. The exhilaration of doing this in public. My head was spinning and the alcohol coursing through my veins was only part of the reason.

Our kiss broke, but my hand continued its inquisition. A bit clumsy at first, I settled down quickly and developed a rhythm to my petting. I stroked slowly and managed to focus my attention on her face. She is clearly in another world I thought to myself. Look at that smile, her labored breathing, and is that her hand caressing her own breast?

"Jesus, I'm getting so wet."

"Let's see how wet" I said as I eased her panties up with my index finger slipping my hand behind them and my finger into her pussy all in one steady motion. She shuddered and let out a whimper. With her juices coating my virgin finger I marveled at how smooth, warm, almost velvety, and wet her pussy felt and how it gripped at my finger like a mouth sucking on it but so different.

"I can't believe you're doing that! She's old enough to be your mother." The young lady tending the bar snarled at us as Lisa and I suddenly jolted back to reality.

"This is a public place!" she said firmly as she shook her head scrunching her nose in disapproval while walking away. We just looked at each other smiling as I eased my finger out of her and pulled it up to my lips. I've been waiting an eternity to taste a woman. The smell is hypnotic: musty yet sweet, foreign yet inviting. I had to taste. Placing my finger in my mouth, I sucked hard as I slowly pulled it back out allowing every taste bud along my tongue to become engaged in this experience.

"Mmm, that tastes good. We can go back to my room."

"I can't just leave my friends here."

"That's okay. It's only a few blocks away and I can bring you back so y'all can finish your evening together."

"I'm not going to be done with you that quickly. Let's go talk to my friends and see what we can work out."

With that, Lisa pulled me over to her friends and again introduced us. Kim, Lisa's friend, quickly shuffled Lisa off for another bathroom run while I was left to sit with Jim.

"Sure looks like you two are having fun." Jim started.

"That's an understatement." I said as my shyness started to return.

"Especially when you had your hand in her pussy."

I couldn't help but laugh and smile. "That was definitely a fun time. Suppose y'all got an eye full."

We sat in silence for a while when I began to wonder about Lisa. It seemed to be taking a while. I turned to look towards the bathrooms and saw her and Kim talking. It didn't look like a heated conversation, but certainly a serious one anyway. Turning back to Jim, I figured I'd just let it all hang out.

"I tried to get her back to my room, but she didn't want to leave y'all here."

"So, you wanna fuck her, huh?" Jim said while arching his eyebrow and taking another sip of his beer.

"Hell ya I do."

"You realize, Joe, she's old enough to be your mom."

"I know and she's so damn hot."

"Are you really sure you want to this?"

"Look, I realize there's an age difference. I know she's recently divorced. I reckon we both just wanna have some fun."

That seemed to satisfy him. Looking again back towards Lisa, I assumed she was having the same conversation with Kim. Both of them look back at me and gave me a giant smile. It's on I said to myself. With that, they returned to the table and Kim asked if I'd like a ride home with them.

Once we made it to the car and I finally had a chance to sit down without loud music and people yelling, combined with the alcohol and hours of working myself up into a frenzy, I got sleepy. It did, however, occur to me that I knew nothing about these people. Well, I told myself, your big enough to take on Jim and the girls by yourself. I just hope they don't have a gun or a knife. With that self-reassurance, I started to nod off.

"You better stay awake back there." Jim piped up. To that, Lisa, who had been awkwardly silent and keeping to herself, leaned over and started rubbing my crotch. My cock suddenly jumped back to life as I looked over at Lisa flashing me another one of those lustful smiles. Jim made some small talk to keep me going while Lisa's hands returned to her side of the seat.