Big Game Hunter Vol. 04

Story Info
Time for a Quickie.
1.6k words
4.38
32.6k
7
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #004 - Unknown

AGE: 30-35

HAIR: Brunette

EYES: Unknown

HEIGHT: 5'6"-5'8"

WEIGHT: 130-140lbs

BUST: 34-36 C

WAIST: 28-30

HIPS: 34-36

Shoe: 7

MARRIED: Unknown

TAKEN: 1 time

I had just finished the first half mile of my Saturday run when, while running past a large house in my neighborhood, I saw an Audi pull into the driveway. The car door opened and the first thing I saw was a pair of long shiny legs, adorned in black nylon. Instead of running past I stopped to re-tie my shoe laces. While my fingers worked the small knot my eyes stayed locked on the long legs sparkling in the sunlight.

A tall brunette swung her legs out of the car and her heels clicked on the pavement. Her black skirt had risen up her silky legs and her stocking tops were clearly visible. I could see white garter straps peeking out from her slip and skirt, clinging to the black stocking tops. She wore shiny black open toed pumps that had red trim around the top of the shoe. A red bow sat above her toes. She wore a fancy red blazer with white lapels trimmed in black. Her sleeves where short and rolled one cuff up also with white and black trim.

She was still turned and focused on the passenger seat as she fussed with something inside and was unaware of the show she was giving me. I stopped the pretending to tie my shoelaces and just looked at her. Twice she leaned back to reach something in the glove box and her toes came off the ground pointing to keep balance. Her legs were smooth and shapely and I wanted to wrap them around my waist.

She stood up out of her car and her skirt fell covering her stocking tops but not her knees. She shut the car door and started fussing with her purse. As she turned I saw the seams of her black nylons trace the back of her legs ending in a reinforced Cuban heel. Then she made for her front door, her heels clicking on the path. She never once looked my way. She opened her front door and walked inside.

When she closed the door behind her I stood up and had a long look around. The garage door was closed and if she elected to park in the drive way then either there was a car in there or too much clutter to fit her Audi. The other houses in view were some distance away and any noise from inside was unlikely to be noticed. One more look around satisfied me that no one was about to see anyone go in her front door.

I made for the front door, jogging right up to it as if it was a perfectly normal thing for me to do. I was feeling bold. I had no idea who was in the house. I had nothing with me. It was like barging in on Stephine all over again. The only plan I had was to go in, fuck this bitch quickly, and be on my way.

I tried the door and it was open. I was less shocked this time I think. It's a nice neighborhood and most people are lax about security. Stepping into the foyer I noticed that there was a flight of stairs that curved up to the left immediately from the entry. The stairs topped off at a small balcony with a rail before opening into a hall on the second floor. A long hardwood passageway led to the left and behind the staircase opened a large sitting room. No one was visible and I kept an ear out for any noise as I closed and locked the door behind me.

I pulled off my shirt and running shorts. I dropped them in a pile at the door. Best to get them off now then to have to fuss with it in the middle of trying to manhandle a reluctant woman. Standing naked in only my running shoes I felt excited. In the next few moments anything could happen. The thrill of the unknown combined with the soft curvy body of the woman who I was now hunting fueled my erection.

I spotted a few Mardi Gras masks decorating the hallway to the left and on a whim I pulled one down and looked it over. It was black with gaudy green and yellow feathers plus other faux adornments. It had an elastic strap and I slipped it over my face. My eyes and forehead were covered but my mouth was free of anything that could get in the way.

I heard a noise from upstairs and bolted up the stair case. I was half a step from the top when the woman from outside came from around the corner and stopped suddenly at the top landing. She hopped back with a loud shriek then froze. I didn't slow my momentum down at all and stooped to wrap my arms around her thighs, lifting her up over my shoulder. She keeled over my shoulder and her legs kicked while I carried her, screaming down the hallway and into a large bedroom.

Walking to the bed I whipped her over my shoulder and flopped her on the mattress. The bed bounced with her weight. She lie still, breathing hard with a wild look in her hazel eyes. I took a moment to look down at her nylon covered legs and admired the way they simmered in the soft indoor light. I touched her ankle with my fingers and slid them up her shin then groped her thigh, delighting in the silky feel of the hosiery. She suddenly jerked away from my touch and tried to roll off the bed to get away from me.

I grabbed her by her hair, griping it tightly at the back of her head. Roughly I spun her over onto her face. I tore at the zipper on her skirt and the fragile fastener broke apart rather than unzipped as I yanked down. Tearing her skirt over her hips the fabric caught one of her garters and it snapped free of the stocking, springing upward to whip against her ass cheek. Next I grabbed her panties and yanked them down her legs. She wore them on top of her garter belt and the lacy garment slid over her ass and legs easily.

with the skirt and panties off I put a firm hand on the inside of her left thigh, gripping the silky stocking top and pushing her legs apart. I put my knees on the inside of each of hers, kneeling over her on the bed. Then I grabbed her by the hair again and yanked back, sticking three fingers of my other hand into her mouth. She gagged a little as I rubbed my fingers over her tongue then, still holding her by the hair, forced my moistened fingers into her pussy. I had to repeat this action a few times until the lips of her vagina were slippery enough for me to enter.

Again I thrust my fingers into her mouth causing her to make gagging noises as I gathered moisture from her tongue. This time I ran my fingers along the shaft and tip of my penis. once I felt I had done what I could to prepare myself I let go of her hair. Grabbing her by the hips I pulled up and angled her hips. She was starting to resist less as my motives became crystal clear. She was up on her knees with her ass in the air, supporting her torso on her elbows. She kept her head down and said nothing as I slid my penis into her pussy.

It was slow going until my tip penetrated enough to collect her inner juices and then with short thrusts I managed to coat her outer wall and my shaft with her honey. Once lubrication was complete I thrust in as deep as I could go, forcing a groan from her lips. I patted her on the ass letting her know she was doing well.

Keeping my self locked in deep I grabbed her by the hair again and yanked back. She grunted as I stuffed my fingers back into her mouth. After a few passes over her tongue I reached under and found her clitoris and started rubbing. While I stroked her clit, my free hand tore at her blazer and bra until I freed a breast. I helped my self to a handful of her firm C cup, pinching her nipple every so often.

Either my lower body massage or the rough handling started to get to her because the juices started flowing. I was pleasantly surprised. I gripped her by the hips again and started to thrust into her as hard as I could. With each thrust my thighs slapped into her ass with a loud clap. She clutched the bed sheets as I railed into her. I noticed that her left foot was dangling up at an awkward angle as she braced her self under me. Her shoe had slipped off her silky heel and it was about to come off.

Thrusting harder I climaxed as her shoe slipped free and tumbled off the bed. I gripped her shoeless foot and thumbed her stockinged sole as I ejaculated into her. Spent I withdrew and collapsed on top of her my face next to hers, the mask folded and bent in between our faces.

"That's all I have time for today, sweetheart. But if you want more just keep your door unlocked." I said into her ear and then got up. I snagged a stocking and pulled it off her leg and with my trophy in hand hurried downstairs to get dressed.

I left her mask on the floor and jogged back to my house.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers