Big Game Hunter Vol. 05

Story Info
Business as usual.
3.2k words
4.29
34.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #005 - Erica Brown
AGE: 35
HAIR: Blond
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5'2"
WEIGHT: 123lbs
BUST: 34-C
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 32
Shoe: 5
MARRIED: Yes
TAKEN: 2 times

While my wife cock teased her boss with short skirts and high heels hoping for a promotion, I was awarded one for seemingly no reason at all. I chose not to tell my wife, at least not until she had earned her own promotion. She already doesn't like that her husband, who is younger than she is, makes more than she does and a promotion would just rub that in.

With rank comes responsibilities and one of the first I had to deal with was a business convention out of town. I loathe conventions. Hundreds of people trying to buy or sell product in a frantic three day event. Meetings with partners and competitors in stuffy rooms with boring presentations. For a moment as my boss outlined what he wanted from me on this trip I thought about telling him to keep the promotion.

Wednesday morning I found myself sitting in the leather seat of first class on an airliner preparing for a two hour flight. The flight was full I was hoping that who ever would be sitting next to me would at least be pleasant. I waited as passengers filed past me looking for their seat. Suddenly I was thanking the Gods of Luck as a sweet blonde stopped at my row and smiled at me.

"I have the window seat." She said cheerfully. Her voice was clear and girlish even though her dark pretty eyes showed signs of smile wrinkles. She was petite at around five and a half feet tall. Her blond hair was long but done up in an elaborate bun with locks of hair falling in random, but fashionable places. Her heels added height but she still struggled to reach the overhead compartment. While she stretched her arms over her head and rose on her tip toes I looked her over.

She wore a sharp outfit consisting of a royal blue short sleeve jacket and matching skirt. The top button of her jacket was just past the mid point of her ample bust. Her skirt stopped just past her knees and her legs were covered in sheer blue hosiery. Her navy blue high heel shoes covered her delicate feet with straps that danced back and forth in every direction. A tiny silver buckle held the top strap in place and it set off the shiny silver anklet on her left leg. The toes of her nylons had a darker reinforced area but were still sheer enough to see her toenails easily.

She stretched to push her carry on into the overhead compartment and I continued to look her over. Her toenails had a dark blue color on them with a line of sparkly silver at the tips. Her legs were very shapely and looked silky smooth under the sheer blue nylons. Her thighs pressed against her skirt and I couldn't see any garters so I assumed she wore pantyhose. I couldn't tell if there was a blouse under her jacket and didn't care. The display of her cleavage was excellent scenery.

I was still ogling her breasts when she finished with her carry on and started to shuffle toward her seat. I started to stand up but she placed her hand on my shoulder, keeping me down and aiding her balance as she slid past me. I tried to tuck my legs in but even in first class there isn't much room on a plane. Both of her silken legs slid across mine. If that wasn't enough to get me all hot and bothered there was a brief moment when her other hand planted on my shoulder. She was almost straddling me, her lovely breasts directly in front of my face.

Once past me, she was still able to glide in the cramped area and slide into her seat. Her curves were round and firm reminding me of a cheerleader's build. Her left leg slid up and crossed her right almost presenting her anklet for review. Her nylon foot hovering centimeters from my shin. The hem of her skirt rose up her thigh revealing more of her soft firm legs. For her size her legs were flawless, smooth, and toned. I had to catch my self before I reached out and groped her.

She smiled at me and held out her hand. "I'm Erica." I took her hand and introduced myself. I then added that I had never sat in the middle seat and still had such a stunning view. She giggled and twisted to her left searching for he seat belt. As she shifted, her skirt slid just a bit further up and the very tip of a dark, lace stocking top came into view. She found both ends of her belt and buckled them before smoothing her skirt and hiding her secrets.

I was still looking at her legs while she positioned her lap belt and tugged her skirt into place. I wasn't bothering to hide my stare and I'm quite sure she was aware of what I was doing. Since there was no reason to hold back I spoke what was on my mind. "You have very beautiful legs."

She smiled broadly and giggled. "Thank you." she said. Her left hand slid over her blued nylon knee and I saw her wedding band. I giant diamond set in platinum. Clearly she enjoyed the attention I was giving her but she was now reminding me that she was spoken for.

We settled into easy conversation and I found that she was going to the same convention I was. As we talked I couldn't help myself as I stole glances at her cleavage and silky legs. Each time I looked back into her eyes I knew I had been caught but she either didn't notice or was ignoring my lustful glances. She swung her left leg lightly and every now and then her foot brushed my shin. For a moment I imagined my wife sitting there instead doing the same things. Clearly, she was going to win a promotion soon.

Or she was going to get fucked. I couldn't give Erica a promotion but I could make her mine for tonight. This bitch was teasing the shit out of me and I couldn't take it much longer. My erection grew in my pants and I'm sure that Erica and the stewardess both noticed.

We continued to throughout the flight. I managed to get the name of her hotel in passing. It wasn't my hotel but I acted like it was and we talked about other things. I found that she worked for a cell phone company and that she was going to the convention to sell business packages. I told her that I was actually looking to get such a package for my company. This was a lie, but it kept her talking while I ogled her body.

Once we landed I told Erica how nice it was to meet her and I hoped to see her at the convention. She gave me a card and told me to call her so she could give me a formal presentation later. I told her that a full presentation of what she had to offer was all that was on my mind.

I got off the plane a few passengers ahead of her and once I picked up my rental I hurried to her hotel as quickly as I could. In the parking garage I opened my checked luggage and pulled out some "tools" I had brought with me. A ball gag, several lengths of rope and a roll of white medical tape. I stowed these items in various pockets in my slacks and jacket then closed the trunk and made my way to the lobby to wait for Erica.

The wait was short. Erica was already at the front desk checking in. Luck was still with me as I heard the hotel clerk tell Erica her room number. As Erica left the front desk and headed for the elevator. I followed her and watched her legs as they wiggled around each other in her tight skirt. Her legs made a soft zip zop sound as her nylon clad thighs rubbed together.

She entered the elevator and turned. When she saw me she smiled and held the door for me. I hurried and got inside and reached to press the floor button. She had already selected the floor and I stopped. "Oh, we're on the same floor." I said. I gave her a long once over as she told me how wonderful it was that we were on the same floor. There was a brief lull in conversation as the elevator reached the ninth floor.

We exited and I followed her to her room, enjoying the view the entire way. She got to her door and as she pulled out her room key she fumbled it to the floor. I bent down and scooped it up then slid the key into the door, the green light lit up and I opened the door for her. As she took the key from me with a smile and walked into her room I could not believe how easy it was to get myself alone with her.

I walked in and shut the door behind me and for the first time her smile faded a little bit. "Um... can I help you?" She looked annoyed and her friendly voice took on a frosty tone. I said nothing and reached into my pocket looking for the ball gag. "Look, it was nice to chat with you on the flight but I have a lot of work to do-" She stopped when I pulled the black ball gag out of my pocket.

Erica backed away from me a step and then looked right at me. "Okay, maybe I was sending the wrong message on the plane. I don't know what you have in mind but I need you to leave my room now." I jumped at her and she let out a quick scream and stumbled backwards. I caught her up in my arms and flung her on to the bed, jumping up after her.

She had rolled to her hands and knees and was trying to crawl away from me when I landed on top of her, crushing her to the bed. Roughly I got the gag into her mouth and then secured the strap. She made the effort to scream past the gag and although she was making noise it would not penetrate the walls of the room. She struggled to get away while I tore her jacket off her and tossed it to the side. All she wore underneath the jacket was a white lacy bustier.

I got her arms under control and folded them over the small of her back. She kicked and screamed under me as I pulled a length of rope from my jacket pocket and proceeded to bind her arms together. It seemed that Erica was going to struggle so I bound her arms together from wrist to elbow. The knot wasn't super tight but the many loops over her arms acted like a sleeve keeping her from moving them.

With her arms bound I got off the bed and drug her too her feet by her hair. Still clinging to her bun I shoved her against the wall. I pressed myself against her and pushed my mouth close to her ear. "Stop resisting me," I whispered "There is nothing you can do to stop this." She struggled more in defiance of what I said. I spun her around so she was facing me and gave her one hard slap across the face.

Stunned she stared blankly into space. I leaned in close looking her right in the eyes and repeated "Do not resist me. Or else I'll have to hurt you more." She stayed still and I knelt at her feet. Lightly I slid my fingers over and around her silky ankles. I played with her silver anklet for a bit then griping her ankles lightly I slid my hands up her legs and under her skirt. I found the stocking tops with my finger tips and worked my hands around her thighs.

"These are very nice stockings," I said to her. "I would have guessed you had pantyhose on but these were a pleasant surprise. Lets see what else you have under here." I withdrew my hands from her skirt and she watched me solemnly as I unzipped the garment from the side and let it slide over her legs to the floor. A pair of white silky panties was all that was underneath.

I took hold of her panties with both hands and slid them over her hips down her legs and to the floor. Her pussy had a triangle muff shaved above it and I noticed that she was moist. I looked up at her bustier and grabbed the cups, pulling them down to free her breasts. Her nipples stood out stiff and hard. Erica looked away and blushed. She was clearly aroused but she didn't want to be.

I stood up and grabbed her by the hair again, thrusting her toward the bed. She flopped onto it and then looked back over her shoulder at me. I stripped my clothes off while I watched her lie there. She watched me intently and when my pants came off freeing my penis her eyes widened briefly and then she turned away.

I stepped over to the bed and snagged her left ankle with my right hand. I fingered her silky nylons as I pulled her leg over forcing her on her back. Erica strained to keep her head up and looking at my while I knelt at the edge of the bed. I got her legs over my shoulders and then, gripping her thighs by her stocking tops, buried my face into her muff.

She was mumbling something under the gag and the mumble turned into a high pitched squeal when my tongue found her clitoris. Her legs kicked, landing blows on my back, and she writhed under me. She couldn't get enough leverage to make her kicks count and I held her tight while I worked my tongue over the sensitive areas of her vagina.

The more I licked Erica the more she stopped fighting me and started to press her muff into my face. She started to moan in a rhythmic fashion. It was clear she was nearing climax. Abruptly I stopped, wiping my mouth of her juices. I stood up and pressed my hardened dick against her soft mound. She wrapped her legs around my waist and aided as I slowly worked my penis into her vagina.

Gripping her by the waist I slowly thrust into her. I was only a few thrusts in when I deiced I wanted to try something new. I pulled out and grabbed her by the hair pulling her off the bed. She was having trouble standing in her heels now, her legs seemed weak. I man handled her over to the recliner that was in the room and sat down in it.

She got the idea and climbed up on top of me. I guided my shaft back into her as she knelt over me and once I was in. Sat back and let her do the work. I lie back in bliss while this woman who I had tied up and gagged bounced her ass on my thighs forcing my dick into her over and over. Her breasts jiggled and flounced all around and I let her keep up the pace until I couldn't bear any more.

Just before I thought I was going to climax I wrapped my arms around her and stood up with her. She wrapped her legs around me again and the sensation of her nylon stockings against my flanks was more than I could take. I tipped her back and she squealed as she fell over backward. I held her too me and she clung with her legs. She was almost inverted and I climaxed into her making small thrusts.

Once I was spent I pulled her back upright, walked over to the bed and dumped her onto it. I rolled her over and loosened the knot on the bindings. It would take her a while but she could get free now. "I'll see you at the convention." I told her and slapped her hard on the ass. She was yelling something at me from under the gag but I wasn't paying any attention.

As I dressed she flopped and wiggled on the bed, cussing at me the entire time while she slowly unwound the bindings. On my way out the door I grabbed one of her two room keys and left. I drove back to my hotel and took a quick shower, changed clothes and went to the convention.

I was there for an hour before I spotted her. She had also changed clothes. She now wore a brown flowing skirt that stopped mid calf. Her top was a white shirt and a brown vest. She wore suede half boots that came mid calf. Her long blond hair was down now. Teasing me with just a little area between boot and skirt were her legs wrapped in coffee colored nylon.

If she saw me, she made no sign of it. She never looked my way and I went about my business as she went about hers. Near the natural end of the days events I looked around and found her near the same kiosk she was standing at before. I kept an eye until she bundled up some things into a large tote bag and walked off. I followed her all the way out to the parking lot and watched as she got into her rental car.

Satisfied that she was leaving I walked to my car and drove to her hotel. I rode the elevator to the ninth floor and made my way to her room. Sliding the key into its slot I pushed the door open. Standing in the middle of her room, Erica looked startled and surprised. She had taken off the vest and she stood in stocking feet, her boots piled at the door.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Erica, her surprise dissipating, stormed over to me. "Get out of here ass hole!" she screamed. It looked like round two was going to be as much fun as round one. I clamped my hand over her mouth and shoot my other hand between her legs, lifting her in a wrestlers hold and carting her over to the bed. I tossed her on the bed and yanked her skirt off. She wore rich coffee colored pantyhose under the skirt and I jumped on the bed to grope her legs.

"You bastard!" she squealed and I had to fight off her punches and kicks. Shortly I had her face down with my weight on top of her. I noticed that her blue stockings were lying on the night stand and I snagged one. As I struggled to gag her with it I deiced that I rather liked conventions and my boss could send me on them any time.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers