Big Game Hunter Vol. 09

Story Info
Safari! (Day Four)
3.6k words
4.43
27.1k
3
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #011 - Holly Stephens(The Maid)
AGE: 26
HAIR: Honey Blonde
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 135lbs
BUST: 32B
WAIST: 23
HIPS: 35
SHOE: 6
MARRIED: No
TAKEN: Once

COUGAR FILE #012 - Bianca Watkins (The Lady Supervisor.)
AGE: 38
HAIR: Platinum Blonde
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 155 LBS
BUST: 36D
WAIST: 28
HIPS: 36
SHOE: 8
MARRIED: Divorced
TAKEN: Once


The hotel I was staying at was cheap but clean and comfortable. The first few days in London I had spent getting to know the area. I made contact with my potential clients and they set up a meeting at the Langham hotel. When I met them on the pristine white floors I was shocked at the opulence of a true 5 star hotel. The clients had apologized that they couldn't meet at their office but I told them I didn't mind. We sat and chatted in the foyer and a waiter brought us drinks.

While we discussed business I saw several of the housekeeping staff moving about. This place knew how to dress a maid. They wore a framed collar short sleeved black dress with a white apron and trim. They all work black court shoes, none of them more than two inches, but they also wore sheer black nylons. The lighting in the large foyer was bright and nylons had a very glossy look to them.

While my potential clients and I discussed terms I was constantly distracted by the wait staff as they walked in between the tall marble pillars of the foyer. I wanted to secure these men as my clients but I also wanted to hurry so I could get a closer look at the housekeeping staff. Preferably alone. I had brought a briefcase but the contents were not for these men.

After an hour of talking I shook hands and the smile on my face was genuine. Not because I had made the deal but because now these guys would be out of my hair and I could track one of these maids down and see what was under the uniform.

I took the stairs to the second floor and spotted one of the large carts of sheets and cleaning gear parked near an open room. Walking up to the open door I looked around and quietly slipped in. I found the maid changing the sheets on one of the beds. She hadn't heard me yet so I quietly shut the door and threw the locks.

With her escape route blocked I turned to admire the view. She was medium height with blonde hair that was long but pulled back into a pony tail. The housekeeping uniform was taut on her slender frame. I looked at her legs, which only were visible from the calf down, but the sheer black hosiery was easy to see. I cleared my throat and she spun with a gasp, her pony tail whipping around behind her.

"Oh, excuse me, Sir. I didn't hear you come in." Clearly flustered she turned back to the bed and hastily finished with the sheets. "Is there anything that I can get you?" I had seen her in the lobby earlier and had noticed her name tag.

"Yes Holly, there is." I said and walked closer to her. I started looking for the zipper that would take that uniform off. "I would like some more towels and is there anyway I can get today's newspaper?" I set my suitcase on the bed and flipped the latches. Inside was close to one thousand quid of bondage gear I had picked up at an adult store the day before.

"Anything else, Sir?"

"Yes, hop up on the bed there."

"Pardon, Sir?"

"I said get up on the bed. Get on your hands and knees and either hike that dress up over your pretty ass or take it off."

She looked at me shocked for a moment and then bowed her head and started to quickly walk out. I ran over and snagged her by the arm and swung her onto the bed extracting a startled shout from her. I was up on the bed after her immediately. Man handling her onto her back I opened the button at the top of her collar, found the hidden zipper and stripped it down.

"Sir! Please let me go!" I unzipped the uniform down to her waist. As her uniform parted and revealed her soft white skin and a black bra. "I have many other rooms to clean!" She squirmed but her resistance was ineffective. The zipper stopped at the waistline and I peeled the uniform off her, pulling one arm and then the other out of the sleeves.

She tried to keep her clothes on, grabbing my wrist or pulling on my arm. She wasn't forceful and neither was I. Clearly she did not consent to being stripped of her clothing but her physical resistance was weak and subdued. I was gentle as I removed her clothes, occasionally I had to be firm but there wasn't a need to rush or strike her.

With the uniform off I flipped her on to her belly and wrangled her arms to the small of her back. From my open briefcase I pulled a length of nylon rope and started binding her wrists and forearms. "Please!" She screeched at me as I worked on the knot. "I will be sacked if I don't complete my duties!" Clearly she was afraid but it seemed she wasn't afraid of me. When her arms were bound I knocked off her court shoes and then took a moment to grope her silky legs.

Her stockings turned out to be thigh high hold ups. Wide lacy welts clung to her upper thighs only leaving a few inches of bare skin at the top of her legs. The jet Black nylons contrasted sharply with her white knickers. They had a glossy sheen and the thick welts at the top that clung to her legs had an ornate pattern sewn into them. Taking one of her ankles I looked closer and saw that they had a slightly darker reinforced area on the heel and toes.

My brief indulgence over, I got up and started to remove my own clothing. Holly half rolled to look at me, she started to say something then stopped when she realized I was taking my clothes off. It seemed to occur to her for the fist time what I had in mind.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I ignored her and ogled her body while I undressed. Her black bra was semi sheer with a lace pattern swirling around the bust. Her small breasts looked cute in her bra and I could see her nipples through the material. They were hard, either with excitement or cold. Her panties were white and also sheer. A small opaque panel covered her vagina but the rest was almost transparent nylon. Even though the panties covered her ass there was much to see.

While I undressed she balled up pulling her legs under her and tilted her head upright to look at me. Stripped of my own clothing I reached out and grabbed Holly's ankles pulling her toward me, I snatched her white panties and pulled them off her. I pulled her by the legs until her vagina was near the edge I knelt and buried my face into her vagina.

"OH MY GOD!" Holly yelled. Holly wrapped her legs around my head, locking me in as my tongue found her clitoris. I reached up and took both of her perky breasts in my hands. Holly arched her back and writhed, squealing and moaning under my pressure on her clitoris. The tempo of Holly's moans increased and her legs kicked around my head.

Finally I pulled Holly's legs off me and stood up. I pulled her off the bed and onto the floor. I helped her too her knees and then I helped her put my dick in her mouth. Holly didn't balk and took my cock in eagerly. Stephanie was going to get a run for her money this time. Holly worked on my shaft with her tongue until I was almost blind with ecstasy. When I thought I was going to blow my top I pulled out of her mouth.

Again I man handled her and got her back onto the bed. I got her on her back and with me standing at the end of the bed, I entered her wet pussy. I slid in deep and it only took a few thrusts until my cock was slippery with her juices. I thrust into her over and over, her legs locked around me as much in self defense as to improve the connection.

Holly screeched out in an orgasm and I went with her. Spent, I collapsed on top of her and we both gasped for breath. Slowly I caught my breath and figured that I may as well build up for round two. I pulled down hard on her pony tail forcing her head back and exposing her long slender neck. I started kissing her neck while I fondled her firm nipple through the bra, my nostrils pressing into her fragrant skin. She wiggled under me in a weak attempt to get away.

"Sir, I'm asking that you get off me and let me go! You've had your fun!"

"I'm sorry but I still need room service. A lot of service."

"But if I'm not done on schedule-"

"Sweetheart, right now the only thing on the schedule is me fucking your silly brains out."

"But I don't have any more time! They run a very strict schedule."

"Clearly."

"Not only will they sack me but I wont be able to find work at another hotel! No one will hire a maid that got sacked by the Langham!"

"Who is your boss?"

"Um.. Bianca."

"Get her on the phone." I got off her and rolled to the phone on the nightstand near the bed.

"What?" She looked shocked. I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her toward me. Holly slid easily on the sheets and I pulled her across my lap. I picked up the receiver and put the phone on speaker.

"What's the number?"

Holly was over my lap with her legs crossed at the ankles and bent at the knees. The heel of her left foot was pressing into my left shoulder, and If it wasn't she would have slid all the way off my lap and on to the floor. Holly twisted awkwardly to face me.

"What?" She asked, startled. I slapped Holly hard on the ass and she let out a startled "Ouch!"

"Call Bianca and tell her to come up here. What is her number" I slapped her ass again, and again she squeaked.

"I can't do that!" I slapped her ass again, her butt cheek was turning a nice pink color through the sheer knickers.

"Why not?" I slapped her on the other cheek hard and left a nice hand print.

"You don't call her!" Again I slapped her.

"You do this time!"

"But-" I slapped her ass again, very hard. "Okay! Okay!"

She told me a few numbers and we waited as the line rang. I rubbed her ass with my right hand in firm circles preparing for another strike. With my left hand I groped her silky nylon covered thigh. Three rings. I slid my hand up and gripped her ankle pulling it forward so I could caress the top of her foot with my lips. Six rings.

"I don't think she's going to answer." Just as Holly said it the line clicked and a female voice answered, "Hello, this is Bianca, how may I help you?" The voice was sweet and inviting.

"Bianca? It's Holly. I er..." That was as far as she got when Bianca cut her off.

"Why the fuck are you calling me!?" Now the voice sounded like an evil witch that was going to turn us all into toads.

"I need you to come upstairs, please."

"What?!" She sounded like royalty that had been asked to kiss a commoners feet.

"Hello?" I said "Is this Bianca?"

"Yes, who is this?" The sweet inviting voice was back.

"This maid of yours was rifling through my things when I got back to my room." I slapped my hand over Holly's mouth before she could protest. "I demand that you come up here right now!"

"Sir, if you would-"

"If you don't get up here right now I'll call the police!"

"Yes, sir. Please be patient. I'm on my way."

Often if you threaten to call the police first, you take away their best threat. At this point I was hoping Bianca was more interested in pleasing a customer than calling the police. I left the phone off the hook so no calls would be coming in and happily went back to fondling and kissing Holly's legs and feet.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm going waiting for Bianca."

"What are you going to do when she gets here."

"I will probably strip her down and fuck her."

"So, you're done with me?"

I laughed and patted her ass. I stood up and Holly slid to the floor with a thud. I reached into my briefcase and pulled out a gag and another line of silk rope. Holly was about to protest about being dumped onto the floor when I stuffed the gag into her mouth. Once it was secure I pulled her legs together and started to bind them just below the knees. After a few moments I the knot was secure and I walked over to the door to wait for Bianca.

It was a short wait. A woman's voice called from the hallway and a light knock rapped on the door. The door was pushed open and I saw a wrist so I snatched it and yanked her in the room. A woman stumbled past me and I slammed the door behind her, throwing the locks.

While Bianca turned to look at me shocked and angry I took a long look at her. I had seen her downstairs but I would have never guessed she was a part of the hotel staff. She was tall and her platinum blonde hair was arranged in a french twist with a few loose curls that framed her face. She wore a red suit jacket and skirt. Under the coat was something gold, satin, and taut over her ample cleavage.

She wore glasses and while her steel blue eyes burned into me I ogled her legs. Matching her skin tone the glossy sheen of her nylons almost glowed in the room. They looked stunning down stairs and the effect was beautiful up close. Down stairs I thought that she wore black pumps but now that I could see clearly I noticed that they had an open toe. Black silky reinforced nylon stretched over her toes.

My eyes followed her legs back up to her wide hips, slender waist, and I stopped for a moment to look at her breasts. She also wore a black choker around her neck then I looked into her eyes again.

"What is the meaning of this?" She demanded, now adverting her eyes from my naked body.

Well, no time like the present I thought to myself. I advanced on Bianca quickly and again snatched her wrist, spinning her around. Wrapping my arms around her found the lapels of her jacket and stripped it off her. The gold thing under the jacket turned out to be a satin slip with spaghetti straps that ran over her shoulders.

"What are you doing!" Bianca Screamed.

Clearly, she was not wearing a bra. The jacket and the buttons hit the floor and I found the zipper of her skirt, yanking it down. The skirt slipped off the satin undergarment and pooled at her feet. I grabbed her around the waist and heaved her onto the bed.

Bianca flopped onto the bed and the golden slip rode up enough for me to see the black garter belt that held her luxurious stockings in place. One of her shoes had come off and I could see the black reinforced area of the stocking that covered her toes, wrapped under her foot and then closed around her heel.

I jumped on top of her as she tried to roll off and pinned her face down on the bed. My open briefcase was still in reach and I snagged a gag from it. She put up a good fight while I tried to get it into her mouth, after a few moments of struggle the gag was secure. Bianca yelled through the gag but it mitigated any noise that would be heard out side the room.

I pulled a pair of leather wrist cuffs from my brief case and struggled to get one wrist locked in. When her left wrist was secure I used both hands to force her arm out and I hooked the cuffs around the large post at the head of the bed. Holding the cuffs with one hand I found her right wrist and pulled it to the cuffs. Now She was cuffed to the bed with her arms stretched over her head.

I got off Bianca, took two full handfuls of the golden slip, and pulled down hard. There was a tearing noise and the garment held for a moment. Bianca let out a squeal of pain, and then with a snap, the straps broke and the slip came off. All that was left was a black garter belt and and a black thong.

I took a moment to grope Bianca's legs. I made a mental note to figure out what brand of stockings they were. They were soft, silky and extremely stimulating. Bianca tried to look over her shoulders as I groped her legs. She was trying to tell me something through the gag but since it was in a wicked witch voice, I didn't think it mattered what she said.

I grabbed Bianca by the ankles and stretched her out. Bianca struggled a little so I slapped her on the ass hard. "Don't wiggle." She give a light kick in defiance of my order so I slapped her again, hard on the ass. "Don't make me angry.' I warned. Bianca settled down but tried to look over her shoulder to see what I was up to.

My shaft was starting to stiffen again and with Bianca's stocking clad feet near it hardened quicker. Bringing her feet up and closer to my cock I rested it on the soles of her feet. Probing the super silky reinforced stockings with my penis caused a surge of blood to complete the erection. Bianca pointed her toes, lifting my cock and lightly scratching my dick with her nylon buffered toenails.

With the stimulation of Bianca's stockinged feet and her subtle encouragement I was ready for round two. I took Bianca by the waist and found her vagina under the thong. With my fingers as a guide and sliding the thong out of the way, I pressed the head of my shaft into her. It took a few slow thrusts into Bianca to get things right and then I started to steadily pump myself into her. Bianca screamed into the gag. Her yells slowly moved from cries of pain and anger to moans of pleasure.

I could hear Holly flopping on the floor and yelling through her gag while I drove myself into Bianca. Thrusting cock deep into her I reached around and gripped Bianca's huge firm breasts in my hands. After a minute or two I pulled out of Bianca and flipped her over. Kneeling close I shoved my cock into her pussy again, then bent forward to cover her left breast with my mouth.

Slowly thrusting into her I pinched her right nipple with one hand while I sucked on the other. My free hand slid up and down Bianca's silky thigh. Bianca writhed under me. She was fighting to get get free but her moans sounded like she enjoyed it.

Nearing my second climax I pulled out of her pussy and flipped her back over. She eagerly got onto her knees but the eagerness stopped when I started to push into her ass. Bianca bucked trying to get me off but I wrapped my arms tightly around her torso pressing her large breasts into my hands. I gently bit down on her neck and started to give her a mark she would have to cover for a week.

I thrust deeply into her ass and then started thrusting, causing her body to shudder and the bed to shake. I pounded into her harder and harder until finally I reached my second peak. I slowed my pace until I came to a stop, still sucking on her neck and heaving for breath through my nose.

Spent and satisfied I got up and walked into the shower. After a quick rinse I dried off and dressed myself. Both women struggled with their binds, unable to get free. I picked up the phone and reset the line, then called the front desk. "Hello, I really need some fresh sheets in here. Also, have room service bring me a bottle of your best wine. Thank you." I hung up the phone.

"Have A nice day Ladies." I said, gathering my briefcase and what was left in it. I left the room and made my way downstairs. Once I was on the bus back to my own hotel I pulled out my list. Clearly I could check off "Maid" but I was stumped on what I should call Bianca. Then with a smile I checked off "Supervisor."

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers