Big Game Hunter Vol. 10

Story Info
Safari! (Day Five)
3.8k words
4.31
23.5k
4
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

The black pantyhose in jeans, corset, and wax play were all requested by someone calling herself "Stacy"

Stacy, if you like it let me know :)

COUGAR FILE #012 Stacy Hillside
AGE: 25
HAIR: Brunette
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 125lbs
BUST: 36D
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 36
SHOE: 6
MARRIED: No
TAKEN: Once


Since I had left the majority of my bondage gear in the hotel, with the hotel staff still wearing them, I felt I should restock. I also decided that I was going to keep this gear for as long as possible. It was going to be very expensive if I left it on the ladies every time I was done with them. A short walk from my hotel was a string of shops. Among them on a corner was an Anne Summers adult store.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was a young woman leaning on the counter. She wore a black corset that cupped her lovely breasts nicely and left her smooth fair shoulders bare. A pair of blue jeans hugged her hips and thighs but flared out at the bottom. Just peeking out from the cuffs were the tips of her platform shoes. A small peep toe showed me her toenails covered in sheer black nylon. The jeans had holes and split openings up and down her legs.

Each opening revealed the black tights under those jeans. Probably the silky nylon was the only way she could slide the jeans on. With the platform heels she was almost eye level with me. Her brown hair was done up in a hasty twist and held in place with a pair of decorative chopsticks. If removed I suspected her hair would drop to the small of her back. She gave me a wink and stood up straight from the counter.

I had spent so much time ogling her that I almost didn't notice the large, tattooed man behind the register. He was keeping a watchful gaze on me but he's body language was laid back and bored. Clearly he served as bouncer as much as cashier.

"Hello, Love. My name is Stacy, is there anything I can help you with." Said the girl. Her red lips spread into a smile and I caught sight of a silver stud in her tongue.

"Yes, actually, I'm looking for some bondage gear." She gave me a wicked smile and turned, walking to the back of the shop.

"This way, please."

I followed Stacy and as I did I enjoyed the view from behind. Her lovely hips and ass swayed with each step. There were rips in the jeans strategically placed just below each ass cheek. The effect was as each step was taken, a large section of sheer nylon covered buttock was open to view.

We reached a wall of items all designed to restrain and bind. She went into an explanation of a few of them but I was paying no attention. Instead I was looking closely at her breasts as they rested in the cups of the corset. It would only take the slightest nudge to have her nipples pop into view. I was so intent at ogling her that she had to repeat the question she asked me.

"Would you like to try it?" I blinked and stared into her brown eyes for a moment.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Here look it's easy." Stacy handed me a long gray bit of cloth that was about six inches wide. It looked like a very long scarf. She held her bare arms out, wrists together palms up. Clearly she was waiting for me to bind her. All too pleased to comply, I quickly started to wrap the cloth around her wrists.

"Wrap it all the way up my arms, to my elbows" She instructed, smiling. "Yes that's it." When I got to the top I hesitated, trying to think of the best way to secure the end. "This magical material sticks to itself for a soft, but very firm, restraint. Perfect for restraining wrists and ankles!" She told me as I folded the last bit over the end. Just as she said the restraint held in place.

With Stacy's arms wrapped closely together in front of her, it caused her breasts to be further pressed together. For a moment I thought they would pop out of her corset. She writhed in front of me pouting on a mock struggle. "What do you think?" She asked. I looked her over again, and my cock began to stiffen in my pants. If she didn't have that brute behind the counter I'd take her right here.

"I'll take four." I said, ogling her.

"Excellent."

Stacy offered me her arms to be undone. I unraveled her arms and she took the wrap from me and pulled down three others of the same kind, walked them over to a near by case and gently set them there. She walked back over to the display. "What else can I interest you in?" She asked coyly.

I looked down at her feet and said, "I need something that I can slap on a pair of ankles."

"Certainly!" Stacy reached up and pulled a pair of ankle restraints down. They were made of leather and had a clever snapping device. She showed me how they would clasp and fasten then offered them to me. "Why don't you try them."

"Will you slip out of those jeans?"

"Naughty boy." she said shaking her finger. "Here, let me roll these up."

Stacy turned her back to me and looking over her shoulder bent forward at the waist, keeping her legs straight. She reached down and started to roll her cuffs up exposing her slender ankles. The platform heels had a single strap that looped around her ankles. While she bent forward her firm ass was inches from my now bulging crotch. The lustrous black pantyhose glimmered out from the holes and tears of her jeans and my pants almost developed a tear of their own!

Once both pant legs were rolled up she stood and put her hands on her hips. Lifting a shoulder and looking over it with a pouty expression she asked "will that do?"

"Feet together." I instructed.

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy said and her heels clicked as they met.

I took a knee and slowly fastened one ankle. I took my time and shamelessly fingered her ankle in it's silky nylon. Once the clasp was set I started on the other ankle. She shifted her weight a few times, but keep her feet together. Once both ankles were secure I slid my hands over the tops of her silky feet and then fingered her nylon toes, delighting in the seam that closed the hosiery at the foot.

"Yes, I think I'll need a few sets of these." I said.

"A fine choice sir. Could you undo them please?" She asked sweetly. "You've left me in a bind."

Stacy giggled at her own joke while I removed the leg restraints. Once she was free she took them from me and placed them next to the wraps then pulled two more off the shelf and added them to my lot. I asked about several different items: hand cuffs, blindfolds, and gags. All of which she was happy to take down and demonstrate for me.

It became apparent how business was done here. What ever the customer wanted was demonstrated on Stacy. After such a demonstration, with such a cock tease, one just had to buy the product! I was going to buy several products alright, and not just the items on the wall.

The case had accumulated quite a few things after half an hour of demonstration. The Stacy went into the back to fetch a duffel bag for me to keep them in. While she was gone I walked over to the brute behind the counter. He looked at me with a blank face. "Good morning." I said. Again he nodded in a friendly manner. "Look, I'm about to purchase almost one thousand quid worth of product from your store. I'll give you another thousand if you will close your store early and call it a day."

The man looked at me hard for a moment, then said. "Cash?" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wad of cash I had on me. I counted out two thousand pounds and put it on the desk in front of him. He looked at it then looked back at me. "Sir, are you suggesting that I leave you alone with my employee, and my store, for a only few thousand quid?"

"Ah, forgive me sir." I counted out another thousand and put it on the desk. "I'm suggesting you let me have my way with her for three."

"I'm not sure I can do that." He said.

I counted out the rest of the money in my hand which totaled four thousand pounds.

So much for saving money.

After a brief hesitation he scooped it up. "I think it's time for a few pints at the pub across the street." He said gruffly re-staking the bills and slipping them into a pocket. "It's me favorite spot. Has a nice patio from which I can keep an eye on the front door." He gave me a warning look. "Be sure you come out the front when you're finished. And only take with you what you can fit in the bag."

"Absolutely." I said with a grin. He walked out the front door and locked it behind him. He was half way across the street when Stacy came back out with a black duffel bag with a store logo on it. I walked back to her and watched her fill the bag with the items I had selected.

"Will this be all then?" Stacy asked.

"Are you able to fit into that duffel bag?" I asked

"Don't be silly!" She giggled.

"I'm serious." I said.

"I'm not that much of a contortionist."

"Too bad."

I looked around and saw the perfect place to fuck her. "What's that over there?" I said, pointing at what had caught my eye. It looked like a large round leather ottoman. It was about four feet in diameter and had an over sized plush leather tufted cushion. The sides had silver rings spaced evenly around it along with restraining straps.

"That's the Love Ottoman." She said and walked over to it.

Once there, she turned to face me and sat down, crossing her legs. She put her hands on it slowly sliding her hands over the black leather as if she were groping it. "This," she said "holds your lady in place while you do what ever you like to her." I walked over and took her wrist and walked around to the other side of it. She let me have her wrist but she started shaking her head.

"I'm afraid I can't display this one sir." I grabbed her other wrist and pulled it back. She fell backwards, legs still crossed. Her head was at the edge of the ottoman and she looked up at me, the smile was gone and she looked annoyed. "Okay, let go of me." When I didn't comply she called out louder, "Mike?"

Mike must be the name of the cashier because she looked over to find him away from his post. "Mike?" She said again louder. Moving quickly, while she still felt she had a bodyguard, I pulled her wrists over the edge of the ottoman. I started to lock her wrists into the straps and she began her struggle. Leverage was already on my side and she couldn't get free.

"MIKE!" She yelled. "Mike get this ass hole off me!"

Her wrists were now bound in place. Her arms were stretched over her head but then angled back to the base of the ottoman. This caused an awkward position for her. Stacy was unable to escape, but she could be bound like this for hours without too much discomfort.

Moving around to her legs I bend over her and started to undo the button on her jeans. She tried to kick at me so I gave her a sharp slap across the face. Stunned she looked blankly at me and stopped moving. "Mike is across the street. He said he was going to have a few drinks." I unzipped her jeans and started to pull them off.

"MIKE!" She screamed, almost hysterical. I got up and pulled a new gag off the wall. Stuffing it in her mouth I fastened it tightly and then went back to getting her jeans off. She squealed through the gag but the noise was mitigated. I got the jeans off and was pleased to find that she wore nothing under her pantyhose.

The hosiery was of high quality. No gusset or seam in the center, just a gossamer black sheen covering her from the waist to her toes. Her right thigh had a large tattoo of a butterfly. The Purple and black wings looked wet under the nylons. Her pussy was shaved bare and a silver piercing hung just below her clit. I reached under her and unzipped the corset pulling it off her. Her breasts, now bare, rested in a way that suggested they were all natural.

I stood up and tossed her corset aside, then stripped my own clothing. She continued to yell and struggled to get her wrists free until my cock sprang out. She paused and stared at it for a moment wild eyed and then resumed her struggles.

Once I was free of my clothes I climbed on top of the ottoman, wrapping her silken legs around me. My penis lay flat atop her vagina and I could feel her piercing press into my shaft. With subtle hip movements I slid my dick side to side over her, aroused from the texture of her nylons and the bump of her piercing.

I took her breasts in my hands, kneading them gently and pinching her nipples. They grew stiff in my fingers. Her legs kicked and writhed around me but the only effect was more stimulation as her nylon thighs and calves slid along my flanks.

"To start with I think we should oil you up a bit." I got off her and walked to a display stand of body oils and lotions. Selecting one I walked back over to her and popped it open. pouring it in the valley between her breasts, I resumed my previous position and then proceeded to rub the oil over her breast, tummy and chest. Soon her entire torso was slick with body oil.

I bent low to lick her breast and tongue her nipple. She threw her head back in a squeal and her legs wrapped around me. She tried to squeeze me with her thighs in a vain effort to pull me off. Slowly I worked my way to her other breast and gave it the same treatment and again she squealed. It was clear that this was an extreme erogenous zone for her and she blushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, you like this don't you, honey?" I said rising from her chest. She looked up at me angrily and I pinched each nipple hard between my fingers. She howled behind the gag, legs kicking. "Are those candles over there?" I asked mockingly. "Could I get a demonstration?" She looked at the candles and then back to me, shaking her head no. I got up, despite her attempt to hold me down with her legs, and walked over to them. I found a nearby lighter and lit the candle.

It took only a few seconds for the wax to pool in the center. "Oh look," I said and walked over to her. "The candle is shaped with a tiny spout so you can pour the wax out. I wonder why." I tipped the candle and let a short stream of hot wax splatter onto her breasts and nipples. She writhed and screamed as the wax solidified again. "Oh that's why." I said thoughtfully.

I cleared the still hot but now solid wax off her and licked the area that had been in. "Now," I said holding the candle over her "Earlier I noticed that you had a tongue stud. I would like a full demonstration of that stud on my shaft." She shook her head slightly and I poured wax onto her chest again. She again squealed and once the wax was solid I peeled it off and licked her clean. "Are you sure?" I asked again. "I've never had such a pleasure."

She hesitated looking at the candle and then back at me, then gave a tiny nod. "Oh excellent!" I said and blew the candle out. Setting it down I walked over and grabbed a set of fuzzy hand cuffs then returned to her side. I held them up so she could see them. "I'll need to see these on you too."

I reached down and undid her wrists, keeping a hold of her I rolled her over and then cuffed her with her arms behind her. I helped her into a kneeling position and stood in front of her. I removed the gag and she had a brief moment to work sore jaw muscles before I shoved my cock into her mouth. She gaged for only a moment and then seemed to take me in just fine. Her tongue worked on the base of my shaft, the stud making contact in all the right places.

I decided that Stephanie was going to have to get a tongue piercing as soon as I got home. I yanked the chopsticks out of her hair and took handfuls of her locks and braced as she sucked me off. The stud accelerated my climax and it came quite earlier than I expected. Stacy took my load and swallowed it clearly. She sucked me for a few more moments while my sudden orgasm faded.

I pulled out of her mouth and she licked her lips. She looked like she was about to say something but, pulling her hair and lifting by an arm, I tossed her back onto the ottoman. I knelt and got one leg over my shoulder. With a free hand I tore at her pantyhose until they split and ripped open at the crotch. Then with both legs over my shoulder I buried my face into her pussy.

Stacy squealed, and without the gag I was sure Mike heard her. My teeth found the small ring under her clit and I bit it, gently pulling on it in short pulses. I slide my hands over her slick breasts and pinched her nipples. Stacy writhed under me squealing and clenching her teeth.

I covered her soft mound with my mouth and with my tongue flicked the small ring up and over her clit. Sucking on her, the vacuum drew her clit through the ring and my tongue worked over it in swaths and circles. "OH MY GOD!" Stacy yelled and her legs wrapped around my head pulling my face into her. I worked on Stacy for what seemed an eternity when finally she exploded in orgasm.

Disengaging from her I rolled her over and lifting her leg I positioned my self behind her. My shaft was hard and ready for a second round. I plunged my dick into her wet vagina and with a fist full of her hair and the other groping her breasts I started thrusting.

My loins slapped into her ass over and over causing a rhythmic echo in the shop. Stacy was mostly out of breath and gave out only short gasps and squeaks as I thrust into her. I slid my hand from her breast down to her pussy and found her clit, vigorously rubbing it, bathing it in oil. Stacy squealed loudly with this new treatment and I thrusted faster.

Soon her slick pussy along with her silken legs sliding against mine were more than I could stand and I reached a second climax. I slowed my thrusts until I was completely spent and then I pulled out, letting her collapse onto the ottoman. I got up, still breathing hard and selected a few more things from off the racks and shelves and absently tossed them into the duffel bag.

Stacy slid to her knees and was still breathing hard. Her dark hair fell down around her face, partially obscuring it. "Get these cuffs off me." She said between breaths. I ignored her and tossed a few more items into the bag. "Hey, jerk!" she yelled at me, "Get me out of these damn things!" Quickly I walked over to her and took her by the hair. Again I stretched her over the ottoman and then knelt at her legs.

"God damnit! Get offfffEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Stacy finished in a high pitched squeal as I found her clitoris with my tongue. Writhing, kicking and squealing Stacy tried to get away from me. I sucked and licked her until I once again had a rock hard erection. When I did I got up and pressed my shaft into her pussy. Her sliken legs wrapped around me again, and slowly I thrust into her.

"Still want out of those cuffs?" I asked as I pumped into her.

"Shut up and fuck me."

A half an hour later I walked out the front door of the shop. I could see Mike sitting across the street on the patio of the pup. I gave him a mock salute and he lifted his glass to me. I lugged my now full duffel bag to a near by bus stop. It wasn't a long walk to my hotel but The bag was quite heavy and I didn't want to carry it that far.

It wasn't long before a bus came and I got in and took the first open seat. To my surprise and pleasure an attractive woman was in the window seat. Her blonde hair was kept short and her slender neck had a small string of pearls around it. Her blue sweater covered her arms but couldn't hide the bulge of her breasts. She wore a long gray skirt that draped over her legs. I could only see a little of her shin and her 3 inch heels with an open toe, but that was enough to see she wore nylons.

"Hello." She said. It was not so much a greeting as a request for me to take my eyes of her foot. I looked up and she gave me a pert smile.

"You have very nice legs." I told her. She blushed. "My name is Aaron."

"I'm Julieanne." she said.

As the bus pulled away from the stop I started thinking of ways to use the things in my duffel bag on Julieanne.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers