Big Game Hunter Vol. 11

Story Info
Safari! (Day Five Part II).
3.1k words
4.27
29.4k
4
1

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Request by a reader named Julieanne who says she wears long skirts and tights and wanted to see what would happen if she ran into the Big Game Hunter.

COUGAR FILE #014 Julieanne Colton

AGE: 32

HAIR: Strawberry Blonde

EYES: Blue

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: 125lbs

BUST: 38D

WAIST: 22

HIPS: 34

SHOE: 6

MARRIED: Yes

TAKEN: Twice

"Riding the bus far?" I asked Julieanne as I looked around the at the seats nearest us. We sat almost all the way to the back with only two rows of seats between us and the back bench. All of the seats were full and looking around I saw mostly women. All of the passengers looked either elderly or in their late teens. The sort of people you expect not to be driving.

"Just on my way home." She said with a pert smile. Julieanne continued to look out the window while I started to look at her. I put my arm across the back of Julieanne's seat and shifted myself to face her. Her strawberry blonde hair was styled with soft curls that spilled just over her shoulders. A string of large pearls draped around her neck dipping into the V shape of her sweater. The baby blue cashmere clung to her torso and formed around her breasts leaving little to wonder about the size of her jugs.

The bus stopped and several people got off. Julieanne either didn't notice, or chose not to notice that I had my arm around behind her. I reached out and touched her pearls with my right hand, fingers dangling closely to her breasts. I eyed the deep cleavage only millimeters from my touch. "Oh, um..." Julieanne said, clearly uncomfortable with my invasion of her personal space. "We mustn't touch." She said and calmly putting a hand on my wrist, pushing to make some space.

The sweater was pulled over her grey satin skirt. Long and shimmering, the skirt's bias cut flared out above her shin and ankle allowing me to see the honey toned nylons stretched over her legs. Her tan colored pumps had a small satin bow knot atop the peep-toe. The small window in the shoe displayed the gossamer fabric casting a glazed web over her manicured toenails.

The bus stopped again and yet more people got off. Clearly we were reaching the end of it's route.

The bus jerked away and I allowed my right hand to fall onto her left thigh. I closed my fingers around her crossed leg feeling its toned muscle and gathering her skirt in my hand, revealing more of her silky shin. "Ahh, could you- oooh!" Julieanne put both hands on my wrist and gently, but firmly tried to push her skirt back down. I slowly let go of her skirt and was content to slide my hand down her leg to her shin, fingering the soft nylons until she moved my arm back into my lap, patting it gently.

Another stop and nearly all of the remaining passengers got off. An older gentlemen got on the bus but he sat well forward of us. Aside from the bus driver's mirror there was no one looking directly at us. I decided to focus my gaze at her face to see how long before she grew uncomfortable and started talking to me. The wait wasn't long.

"So, um. Are you on holiday then?" She asked with a tentative voice.

"You could say that." I said, now looking at her hands perched on her lap. She wore a large engagement ring and wedding band. It would be impossible to miss, but easy to ignore. I looked over her legs draped in that fantastic skirt. The smooth contour of the satin would have betrayed garters and I didn't suspect thigh highs. Sheer tights left the only reasonable guess as to what lay under her skirt. "More like a Safari."

"Oh. Are you a hunter?"

"You could say that." I reached out again and placed my hand on her skirt at her knee. Startled, Julieanne quickly put her hands on mine again but this time I left my hand where it was, despite her meek efforts to remove it.

"I'm not sure I like a man who kills." She said coolly.

"Oh I never kill. No no. More like catch and release."

"Catch and release? What sort of things do you hunt?"

"Women." I said quietly.

I reached with my left hand, already wrapped around her and touched her shoulder. Lightly I slid my fingers down to her breast until I found the nipple. As soon as I made contact I felt it stiffen under the sweater. Julieanne let out a startled cry but it was drown out as the bus shifted gears. I saw her other nipple harden under the sweater, revealing a tiny peak at the apex of her breast. Even through her clothes the nipples stood out hard and visible. She sat rigid and looked around to see if anyone had noticed her outcry.

"Please take your hands off me." She breathed. I took both hands off her and sat up. Her chest heaved with heavy breathing that she tried to control. Flushed with embarrassment she crossed her legs the other direction causing a small symphony of rustling noises that caused a quickening of my heart beat. I had not let go because she asked me to. I let go because I needed both hands.

I reached down into my duffel bag and rummaged around in it for a bit. I pulled out a small pink device that I slipped over my finger. Julieanne looked over at it and cocked an eyebrow. With the press of a button it started a pulsing vibration. Both of Julieanne's eyebrows shot up and she stuttered with "Um... Er." My left arm wrapped around her again, hand cupping her left breast. "ooh!" My right hand gripped her at the shin. "Ahh!"

"Aaron, please!" she begged.

"Please what? Vibrate your pussy? Gladly."

Gently I pulled on her leg, uncrossing it, I then slid my hand up and under her skirt. My fingers explored her inner thigh as I pressed further up her leg. "Eek!" she squealed and her legs closed together, sandwiching my hand between her nylon legs. Her whole lap started to pulse with vibrations as it clamped on my hand. "Mmm!" She said with surprise and bit her lip to hold back her yelp. She opened her legs and with my hand free I forced it up until I made contact with her pussy. "Aaahh!" Julieanne breathed. Her legs closed again, opened then gave up half way inbetween. No matter how she moved she couldn't escape.

The others on the bus didn't notice as I fondled and groped Julieanne. The noises she made hardly carried past the seats we occupied. I leaned in close and put my mouth on her ear, licking her lobe with the pearl studded earrings. I bit lightly on her neck causing her to inhale sharply and hold her head perfectly still as my vibrating fingers worked on her pussy.

Julieanne arched the small of her back and pointed her toes raising her legs. She squirmed and her hands pushed on my arm but she couldn't get free of me. "Nothing under the pantyhose is there?" It was more a statement than a question. "How does the nylon feel as it rubs agaisnt your clit?" Julieanne answered only with a soft gasp. I kissed her neck softly inbetween whispers. "How close to your stop?"

"It's com- EEE! Coming up soooo EEEEEEEE-" Her words came out in gasps and the last syllable was puncuated with a squeal she cut off with her hand on her mouth. I pushed on the crotch of the pantyhose, putting pressure directly on her clitoris. Julieanne cried softly into her hand and her cheeks blushed. With her other hand she grabbed my wrist, but this time she was holding on, not pushing away.

I slid my left hand down her flank and then under her sweater, reaching up I found the cup of her bra, and pulling it down I exposed her nipple. I took it in my fingers, pinching and working it in a circle in time with the circles I drew on her pussy. Julieanne squirmed and fought to keep her moans and crys quiet. Her greatest concern, it seemed, was to keep the other passengers from being alerted by her moans.

"Anyone else home?" I whispered into her neck as I kissed it.

"I- I haven't-" Julieanne had to cover her mouth as she squealed into her hand. "No!"

"Haven't what?" I prompted

"Please! I- MMMmmmmmph! let me go!"

"Tisk tisk! You've been caught Julieanne. You have to wait for a release. Now, what haven't you done?"

"I haven't tidied up! Aaahh!"

"That's all right, if the bed isn't made I can easily fuck you on the couch."

My plans now in the open, Julieanne started to panic. She drew in a sharp breath as if to yell out for help. Quickly My left hand left her breast and I cupped her mouth pulling her close to me. The muffle that came from her was lost in the din of the bus engine.

I continued to work on her pussy with my fingers. My mouth kissed her neck and moved toward her cleavage while I kept my hand firmly clamped on her mouth. Jullieanne had both her hands on my wrists, one holding my hand agasint her pussy the other trying to pull my hand away from her mouth. She continued to squirm and moan under my soft assault until finally I thought she might climax. Before she could, I stopped. Slowly I took my hands out from under her clothes.

"I'm going to get off the bus with you. Until then you will sit quietly and say nothing. When we get to your house you will take me to a comfortable place. Unless you like it rough. Understood?" Julieanne nodded and I took my hand off her mouth. She took a few deep breaths composed herself and fixing her bra while I put the finger vibrator away.

I crossed my leg to help hide my growing erection. Boldly I pulled Julieanne's skirt up until I had exposed her leg just above her knee. Then firmly, I groped her nylon thigh, and ran my hand over her silky leg. She did nothing to stop me. Just sat still and trembled under my touch until we reached her stop.

We got off the bus together. In my left hand I carried my duffel bag of toys. My right arm was wrapped around Julieanne's waist. My hand was under her sweater and I gripped her skirt tightly. She wouldn't get far if she tried to run. "Lead the way." Julieanne nodded, face pale.

We walked a short few blocks among several small houses, each with a charming fence and lawn. Finally we reached her home and she opened the front door with some trouble due to trembling hands. Once inside I made sure the door was secure and locked. The front room was nicely furnished and the couch looked cozy and accomadating for what I had in mind.

If Julieanne thought this untidy, then she clearly had a skewed definition of the word.

"Where is your husband?" I asked still looking around the immaculate room.

"Still at work. He wont be home for a few more hours."

"Perfect."

I tossed my duffel bag aside then grabbed Julieanne's sweater at the waist, yanking it up and off her. Under the sweater was a white lacy bra that corralling her large melons. Her arms tangled up in the sleeves of the sweater and the V-neck caught over her face, leaving her nose and mouth open. Keeping a hold of her arms I shoved her against her front door and covered her mouth with mine. The kiss was brief and ended as she turned her head away.

Not slowing down because of her reluctance, I kept kissing her neck pulling the sweater the rest of the way off. Once the sweater was gone I gave her skirt a quick tug and it slipped off her waist and hips, pooling to the floor at her feet. Her nylons were sheer all the way to her waist and I could see a small tuft of trimmed muff with a growing wet spot staining the crotch.

I wrangled Julieanne around so she was facing the door. Her cheek pressed against its surface and her hands rested on either side of her head, flush with the door. Her ass was pressed out and her legs were slightly spread and pidgin toed. I squatted running my hands down her silky thighs and pressing my face into her nylon ass.

Standing up, pulling my stiff cock out of my pants, I slid my dick under her pussy between her legs. My shaft then pulled back and angling up, it slide up her ass, proding her cheeks. "Go sit on the couch." I ordered, backing away from her. She hesitated then obeyed, sitting stiffly with arms crossed over her chest.

I dug into my bag and pulled out a large black dildo. I turned to Julieanne and her eyes widened at the sight of the sex toy. Crossing over to the couch I pushed her over roughly and pulled the waistband of the pantyhose down until her pussy was free. Julieanne flopped on her back, pulling her legs up but keeping them together.

"Open your legs!" Julieanne obeyed and I angled the rubber toy into her slowly. Her pussy took the toy as her juices flowed over it making it slippery. Once it was all the way in I pulled the pantyhose back up and let the band snap on her tummy. The hose held the toy in place. I started to strip my clothes as Julieanne lay on her back, eyes unfocused and arms still crossed.

Once I was free of my pants and boxers I stood with my hands on my hips. "Now suck me off." I commanded. Julieanne slowly got off the couch, unsure of what to do. "Kneel right in front of me. Take me in your mouth." Julieanne followed my orders.

"Now, put your hand on the dildo and slowly press it in." Jullieanne knelt and my shaft pointed at her chin. She put her hand on the dildo and pressed, letting out a startled cry as she did.

"Now, let the dildo slide out. And quit stalling! Take a mouthful of cock. Do it!" Julieanne used her free hand to grip my penis as she tenderly put her mouth around the tip. Her other hand started to give the dildo short pumps and she simulated thrusting while my cock slid further into her mouth.

The sight of her in bra and pantyhose, self stimulating and sucking on me caused my erection to harden and stiffen even more. Julieanne made a muffled gag as my cock filled her mouth. Slowly she started to tounge my shaft and eventually started to bob her head over my dick. "Do you do this for your husband?" I asked, but Julieanne ignored the question by sucking harder and tickling my balls with her free hand.

Her stimulation brought me to my toes and my hands came off my hips, griping her by the hair and locking her head in place. She keept tounging me as I thrust slowly into her sweet mouth until I could resist no longer. My cum shot from me into her mouth and she strained to keep it from spurting from her lips.

With my initial ejaculation out of the way I pulled out of her mouth and pulled Julieanne to the couch. Once there I reversed our role and knelt between her legs as she sat on the couch. Tearing a hole in her expensive tights I gripped the back end of the dildo and started to lick her swelling clit while thrusting with the sex toy.

Julieanne leaned back, bringing her legs up and over my shoulders. Her hands gripped my hair and pulled down as her legs curled around my head. She moaned loudly, no longer trying to muffle her vocalizations from others. With a free hand I reached up and fumbled with her bra until it came undone in my fingers. While sill licking her pussy and working the dildo I pulled the bra from her arms spilling her breasts. Now free I groped and pinched her nipples.

Julieanne's breasts were so perfect that I had to give them attention. While still manipulating the sex toy I leaned forward and took one of her breasts in my mouth sucking on her hardened nipple. After a few wonderful moments with each breast I pulled the sex toy free and dove back down giving her vagina my full attention.

Julieanne started moaning in a rhythmic pattern and it was clear she was about to climax. Before she did I disengaged from her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. My shaft was hard and ready for a second poke. Julieanne found a position half on the couch, with one silken leg stretched out and on the floor, the other bent at the knee on the couch. He body pressed into the seat of the couch and her ass was aimed up and toward me.

Soon I was mounted and thrusting into Julieanne's velvet pussy. I reached around her as I thrust, gripping her large breast with one hand while the other rubbed her clitoris vigorously. Julieanne regained anything lost during the position change and more. Soon she was writhing with ecstasy. My climax followed hers and sustained for an unknown amount of thrusts until finally I collapsed on top of her in a heap of gasps and moans.

After a brief recovery I got up and looked around for a bathroom. A quick shower washed me clean of both couplings of the day. I made my way back down stairs where Julieanne was still curled up on the couch, the shock of what had occurred fresh on her face. I dressed and opened my bag. I left a set of hand cuffs and a blind fold on the end table.

"I'll be back tomorrow at noon." I announced. "I expect you to be wearing stockings and to use these in an imaginative way. Bring a friend if you like but don't disappear on me. I would be very cross if I had to come find you." I picked up my duffel bag and left, slamming the door behind me.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers