Big Game Hunter Vol. 14

Story Info
Safari! (Last Day).
3.2k words
4.23
21.7k
6
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Cougar File #018 Lindsey Chesler

AGE: 26

HAIR: Brunette

EYES: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 140lbs

BUST: 34D

WAIST: 32

HIPS: 36

SHOE: 9

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Once

I was down to my last company to contact, and thus my last legitimate reason to stay in country. I had already been turned down or rejected by everyone else on my list. The firm head office was on the outskirts of London and would probably take me a few hours to get too. I woke up early, put my briefcase together with the usual toys, and headed out.

I had called the secretary the day before. She seemed cold on the phone. The whole phone call felt like she would just rather I go away. In the end I wasn't positive that I had an invitation to stop by. I was going to anyway because at the very least I could get a referral and extend my trip.

Plowing my way through city traffic took me quite a bit longer than I had planned for. After several hours I finally made it out to head East on the A12. It became clear after several miles and a few random turns. that I was completely lost. Soon I had given up on trying to find the office and decided that I would just explore for a while. By around four in the afternoon I found myself at a service station in Ardleigh.

While I was filling up the Mini, a blue Vauxhall Astra pulled into the station. The Astra pulled into the pump behind me and I could clearly see a lovely woman behind the wheel. The door of the Astra opened and a pair of silky legs glazed with nylons in a soft taupe color slid out. Looking her over I decided that I would follow her and see where I ended up.

She wore black heels that had a velvety look to them and a small open toe gave me a view of her red toenails. As she got further out of the car her satin black skirt slid down to her knees. She wore a white sweater with long sleeves and conservative neckline. It did little to hide her bust, and a wide black belt highlighted her slender waist. Her brunette hair was done up in a nice bun with curls framing her face. She was young, maybe mid twenties and she looked very distraught.

I watched as she trotted over to the pump and fiddled with the buttons for a minute then pulled nozzle over to her car and inserted it, pumping fuel. My little Mini was full but I still leaned against it and leered at her. My gaze didn't go un-noticed and she flicked her eyes at me a few times. She pretended to ignore my inspection of her silky legs, and in teasing fashion, lifted a leg producing a classic "4" pose as she filled her car.

I continued to stare and she looked over at me. When our eyes met I gave her a large smile. She smiled back but then diverted her eyes and tried to focus on her car. The foot that was off the ground popped her shoe and for a few moments she dangled her shoe on the end of her toes. This was a deliberate tease, her legs sliding slowly together as the shoe clung precariously to her toes. The shoe finally gave in to gravity and fell.

The woman gave me a side long glance and then turned her backside to me, toeing the shoe with her nylon foot to get it back on. She bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight and reached down to hold the shoe as she slid her foot back into it. Her skirt pulled tight against her firm ass and I didn't see a panty line or bumps for garters. The assumption of pantyhose seemed a good one.

"You have very nice legs." I said.

"Thank you." She responded, as she stood up looking over her shoulder.

"Are those tights you're wearing?" She didn't respond. She smiled wide but didn't answer. In fact she was completely ignoring me as if I wasn't there. "They are a lovely color. What shade is it?" I prompted further but she still made no comment. It was clear that she had enjoyed her cock tease and was finished with me.

The fuel pump stopped and she quickly replaced the nozzle and her heels clicked loudly as she danced back into her car. Slowly I made my way back to the driver's side and got in my car. The Astra sped off and I gave chase, but in a slow leisurely manner. The road was long, empty, and mostly flat. She was at least a quarter a mile a head of me but she was easy to follow. Twenty minutes later I watched as she pulled into the parking lot of a small schoolhouse.

I continued past and as I did saw the words "Parent Conference 7PM" on the marquis. A quick glance at my watch showed 6:03. Looks like the teacher had come early. I swung the Mini around and pulled into the parking lot. My pace had given her time to get out of her car and into the school. The Astra was parked and empty. I parked my Mini in the closest handicapped stall and with my briefcase of toys, made my way inside.

The school was very small and very empty. I set the lock on the door I had entered, keeping any other early birds out. I could hear the clicking of heels down the hall and walked toward the sound. I peered into a classroom full of small desks. There was a large desk toward the front and the far wall was a giant chalkboard. Writing her name in chalk I found Miss Lindsey.

I walked up to the first row of desks and set my briefcase down on one of them. The noise startled Lindsey and she spun around with a gasp, hands to her chest. She had donned a pair of glasses that gave that indescribable sexiness to a woman dressed up. Her knees were together and her feet slightly pigeon toed and I eyed her like a wolf.

"Excuse me, you startled me Mr..." She said holding out her hand. She had stayed put when she extended her hand and to shake it I would have to step toward. her. Instead I reached out took her hand and pulled her toward me. She took two forced steps and was now very close, looking up at me over the rims of her glasses.

"Mr. Sterling." I said shaking her hand but not letting go. She gave me a puzzled look and started to shake her head slowly. She took a step away from me but I matched it keeping our distance the same. I put a hand on her hip and she looked down suddenly at the touch then looked back up at me.

"I don't have a Sterling in my class." She tried to withdraw her hand but I kept a hold of it. Again she stepped back but the chalkboard stopped her. She put her other hand on my wrist and tried to push my hand off her hip.

"I don't have any kids." Forcefully, she jerked her hand away from me.

"I remember you from the petrol station." She said. "What do you want?"

I put my free hand on her other hip and closed the already tight distance between us. She put her hands on my chest and pressed but she couldn't move me. I leaned in close until my nose was against her neck. She stiffened at the touch and she held still while my hands slid up her flanks almost to her breasts and then back down to her hips.

"Well, you were very rude and didn't answer any of my questions. Would you like a second chance, or shall I find out on my own." I slid my hands past her hips almost past the hems of her skirt, I felt her thighs then said "Are they stockings or Pantyhose?" Lindsey flushed red, as much with anger as with embarrassment.

"Get your hands off me, and get out!" I didn't move. instead I groped her thighs feeling her skirt for garters. "I guess I'll have to find out myself." I said and slid my hands past the hem of her skirt and then back up. This time under it, bunching it to her waist as I did so. My hands slid against smooth nylon all the way to her waist. "Pantyhose. Excellent."

"Look, I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong impression-"

"No I think you gave me a little cock tease. But I don't put up with that sort of shit. So since you've aroused my cock, you're going to get it."

Lindsey decided that she was not going to go quietly. She stamped her foot so that the point of her heel would smash my toes and took an awkward swing at my head. I moved my foot out of the way just in time and ducked my head just slightly. Her hand glanced off my brow. Quickly I got a hold of her wrists. Lindsey tried a swift kick to my groin but we were so close I was able to catch her thigh inbetween mine. All this rough play was fueling my erection.

I moved to pin her to the chalkboard and with no other weapons left her, Lindsey tried to bit me. I jerked back to avoid her and in so doing pulled her off the wall, spinning her around by her wrists until she facing away from me. I let go of her wrists and grabbed her sweater, pulling it up over her head. Her arms got caught in the sleeves and the sweater wrapped around her head exposing her bra. For the moment I had her tangled and somewhat under control.

I yanked her toward her desk, snatching my briefcase on the way. Once at the desk I plopped the brief case down, leaving it in reach, then I yanked her sweater all the way off. When the sweater came free, so did her bun and her dark hair spilled over her naked shoulders. Her glasses had come off with the sweater but as soon as she saw me she started swinging again.

I gave her a slap across the face which stunned her only briefly and she started fighting again. I slapped her again on the other cheek. She paused for a bit longer this time and, when she resumed her struggle, it was with less effort. I gave her a third slap across her face, her cheek was red from the strike and she took a long time to recover.

"I'll keep slapping, until you stop fighting me."

"What do you want?"

"The same thing you do, sweetheart."

"I want you to leave."

I grabbed her by her wrists and pinned her to her desk, leaning over her with her legs between mine. "You want a good fucking and don't deny it. I'll bet you don't have any panties under those nylons do you? So that the fabric can tickle your pussy all day. Am I right?"

She looked away from me but said nothing.

I laughed, got off her and reached for my brief case. Lindsey lay still on her desk, still thinking about what I had said. Pulling a black ball gag from my briefcase, I moved back to her. She snapped out of her thoughts once she realized I had a gag and started to get up. I grabbed her and forced the gag into her mouth.

Lindsey tried to push me off her as I shoved it between her teeth. I got the strap secured and withstood her clumsy blows as I pulled a long rope out of my case. I wrangled her wrists and then, as I walked around her desk, I pulled her over it, lengthwise and on her back. She was stretched out, her breasts up spilling out of her bra.

Quickly I tied her wrists together as she kicked and yelled under the gag. The desk had flat metal stubby legs and I looped the rope around one of them. I used the rest of the rope to reach back up to her wrists. When I was done her arms were pinned to the edge of the desk. Lindsey could only roll backward off the desk. And that wouldn't do her any good anyway.

Before she could try rolling I circled back around to the other end. Lindsey looked up over her large tits and tried to kick at me. "None of that." I said and caught one leg inbetween mine, locking it in place with my thighs. I snagged her other leg and griping her silky ankle tightly reached into my briefcase. She kept trying to kick but all she could do was either slide her left leg against my thighs, or land a weak heal kick to my calves.

I pulled another rope from the briefcase and quickly looped it around her ankle a few times. I stepped out from the desk pulling her roped leg with me, her free leg now kicking. Her leg was now parallel from her waist and stretching the line tied it to the opposite desk leg. Once the knot was in place she could move her leg up or to the side but it was stretched out and the rope kept her from bending it at the knee.

Lindsey stared to slide on the desk to give her leg more room to move but I got a hold of her other leg and did the same to it on the other side of the table. Her skirt was now bunched up around her waist and her legs spread out, showing me her pussy under the sheer pantyhose. Her ass cheeks hanging just slightly off the edge of the desk.

She had a lot of moment to her legs but couldn't get them under her to kick at me or use the rope as leverage to slide off the desk. She looked angry and uncomfortable but I now had easy access to do as I pleased. "It's a good thing you're limber." I said with a grin.

I put my hands on her waist and slid them up her smooth skin to her bra. I pulled the cups down freeing her nipples and slid my hands over her exposed breasts. They were firm and as I fondled them her nipples grew harder. "See? You are starting to enjoy this." Lindsey struggled and yelled under the gag but I noticed a wet spot forming in the crotch of the pantyhose.

I walked to the front row of her class and pulled a chair from behind a student desk and set it at the end of the teacher's desk. Sitting my face was just at the right place and I wrapped my arms under her silken thighs, gripping tightly and then I plunged my face into her pussy.

Lindsey let out a shriek of surprise while I tongued her through her glossy hose. Soon her shrieks transitioned into moans as I worked my mouth over her soft mound. The taste of her mixed with the nylons and the sweet smell of her body had my pants bulging more than was comfortable. I stood up and removed them freeing my penis. Lindsey looked up to see why I had stopped then her eyes focused on my up-cocked erection.

I worked my fingers over the crotch of the pantyhose until I teased out a run that laddered and split until I had an opening to her sweet pussy. My fingers made contact with her bare skin and I Slid my index finger inside her. I continued fingering her while I slid my cock over her smooth thighs. Lindsey arched her back with a squeal when my finger sunk in and I reached up with my free hand to pinch her right nipple.

Fully erect, I pressed the head of my shaft against her wet mound and pressed. She was so tight! I pressed hard and Lindsey let out a primal cry as my shaft slowly forced its way into her slick twat. Once thrust fully into her I gripped her thighs again in an underhand fashion. Slowly I started to withdraw my cock until it was almost all the way out, then I drove back into her.

I again pulled out slowly then thrust back into her, slightly faster. Lindsey was breathing quickly out of her nostrils while I slid out again, slowly, then abruptly thrust into her faster than before. Over and over I would inch out of her, pinching her nipples and teasing her clitoris then slam back into her, my flanks slapping into her ass and upper thighs.

I then switched to a steady rapid humping motion that shook the desk and Lindsey's breasts with it. Lindsey started moaning in time with every thrust and once of her shoes shook loose from her foot. Before I climaxed I stopped, pulling out completely. Lindsey looked up, a puzzled look on her face. I walked around the desk and stopped at the middle, her head centered in front of my cock.

I removed the gag and Lindsey licked her lips then breathing hard asked "Why did you stop?" In answer I took a fist full of her hair and pulled her head toward my shaft. All of the bindings stretched taut as I pulled Lindsey off center. Lindsey let out a squeal that was muffled as my cock slid into her mouth. She struggled to turn her head and she held back a gag as I forced myself in deeper.

"Suck on it!" I ordered and Lindsey clumsily started to obey. After a minute she got the idea of how things should work and was shortly sucking me off like a pro. Not as good as I'd had but she was doing fine. I let her work on me for a minute longer then I pulled out, letting her hair go. I reached down and untied the knot holding her left leg in check.

Taking her left ankle I walked around the end of the desk, rolling Lindsey onto her stomach, twisting her arms as I did so. With another step she was off the desk and standing awkwardly on the floor, one foot in four inches of heel, the other on tip toe, her hands pulled in front of her and held down by the twisted rope.

Taking her by the hips and probing with my shaft I found her tight pussy again and rammed my dick in. Lindsey let out a "Oooh!" and her legs spread a bit as I worked into another quick rhythm, fucking her over her desk. I drove into her until I climaxed and kept thrusting, slowing my pace as I came. Finally I pulled out, wiped my penis over her ruined nyloned ass and tucked it back into my pants.

I gave her a slap on her ass and as I walked out of the room said "I'll give you a B+ this time. I expect better on the next exam!"

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers