Big Girls And Big Guys Orgy

Story Info
Big girls invite big guys over for some big fun.
1.8k words
3.3
55.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Angela Baron smiled as she walked to the door. Finally, her friends were there and the party was about to start. For the last time, she checked herself in the mirror. What she saw pleased her. At the age of twenty, this brown-skinned chick stood six feet tall, chubby but sexy, with a voluptuous body, large breasts, thick legs, wide waist and huge, round butt. Angela had always been proud of her form and loved her body. Thankfully, there were other people out there who liked those like her.

The first person she saw was her friend Jessica Rex. Jessica was a tall, large young woman with long red hair and pale blue eyes. After many years of self-loathing and visits to Fat Camp, Jessica had finally accepted herself as a big girl. This six-foot-one, chubby beauty played basketball for the local community college's women's basketball team. Her father, Louis Rex, coached the men's basketball team. He was very proud of her. This year, Jessica met a handsome young Black man named Stuart Johnson, the love of her life.

Stuart smiled at Angela and they shook hands. He was a tall, large young man with jet-black skin, powerful features and a friendly smile. He attended the nearby community college and played for the football team while studying Criminal Justice. His parents were both law enforcement officers. It was the family business, in a way. Although very tough-looking and sometimes intimidating in appearance, he was a very friendly person. That's part of the reason which attracted Jessica to him. Next to Stuart stood his longtime buddy, Ramona Sanchez.

Ramona was a tall, somewhat chubby but pretty-faced Dominican girl. Ramona played on the women's rugby team and studied Criminal Justice as well. She and Stuart had been best friends for years. The two of them got along wonderfully. That's part of the reason why they attended the same college. Ramona's boyfriend Leonard Blunt also accompanied them. Angela didn't know Leonard too well. He was a tall, large and muscular young man with dark brown skin and golden brown eyes. This stud came from Africa and played on the men's soccer team. He loved sports, political activism and chunky women, not necessarily in that order.

Last but not least was Athena Rover. A tall and lovely, large young black woman. This five-foot-ten, thick and curvy beauty was the only openly bisexual female on campus. A member of the GLBT Alliance and also its vice president, she publicly dated fellow bisexual Matthew Lloyd Smith, the handsome, charismatic bisexual Black male executive director of the Alliance. These days, she was single. Matthew met a guy named Joel and the rest was history. This sexy girl was here to get some serious loving and make up for lost time.

They went into Angela's house and sat in the living room. That's when the party began. Everybody got undressed. Large, handsome men showed off their naked physiques. Large, beautiful women showed off their curvy bodies, and shook their big butts, to the men's delight. Yeah, this looked like a fun party. Everyone paired up pretty quickly. After all, in anticipation of this orgy, all of them had gotten tested for sexually transmitted infections and been celibate for a full month. Now, they were ready to get down.

Stuart and Jessica smiled as they undressed before one another. Gently, they embraced. He kissed her luscious body all over. Jessica moaned under his touch. His kisses felt so wonderful. She wanted to feel him inside of her. Stuart wanted to taste her. It had been a month since they did anything together. He propped her on her back and began to lick her pussy. Jessica closed her eyes as her man took her to the realm of earthly delights. Pretty soon, she was screaming in pleasure and crying out his name.

Ramona and Leonard were also making up for lost time. They kissed, and undressed with a fiery passion. Those two skipped past the preliminaries and went straight to the main event. Ramona liked it rough. Leonard laughed as he wrestled the big girl down and placed her on all fours. Cursing, Ramona told him to take her. He smacked her ass. Laughing, she shook her booty and rubbed it against his groin.

If Leonard was horny before, he was ready to explode now. He spread his girlfriend's plump butt cheeks, and slid his finger into her rectum. Ramona gasped at the intrusion. Leonard's finger felt thick inside her tight hole. How she longed to feel his cock inside her. Leonard grabbed a bottle of lubricant, a and doused both his cock and his girlfriend's butt hole with the liquid. He pressed his cock against her back door, and pushed.

Ramona closed her eyes in delight as Leonard's hard cock plunged into her butt hole. Oh, finally, he was deep into her ass. There was nothing that this big girl loved more. Finally, her man placed his hands on her hips and thrust into her. Ramona pushed back against him, driving him deeper inside of her. Leonard grunted as he gave his girlfriend the anal pounding that her big booty craved. He loved the feel of a tight ass around his cock, especially the big booty of a big girl. Yeah, it was the best feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, Angela began making out with Athena. The sexy bisexual black girl really knew her stuff. She caressed Angela's breasts and suckled on them, then began playing with the other woman's pussy like a skilled musician working a fine tune. Angela moaned as Athena's magic fingers worked up to the brink of ecstasy, then slid deeper inside her. When that happened, something inside of her snapped and the gates of pleasure opened. Angela's screams of pleasure filled the room.

Jessica screamed as Stuart's expert lovemaking brought her to the realm of earthly delights time and again. She smiled at him, dying to return the favor. He had brought her such pleasures that she was ready to do anything to please him. So, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked on his stick and balls. She loved the taste of him. A month had gone by without them touching. A very long, agonizing month. Now, they were ready for more fun.

Across the room, Ramona and Leonard brought Athena into their tryst. The lovely bisexual girl looked at the big black stud and his sexy Latin girlfriend. She found them both so sexy. Athena ate Ramona's pussy while Leonard took her from behind. The big man had rarely had the opportunity to fuck two big sexy women in the same day. He was loving it. He spread Athena's butt cheeks, and applied some lube on her crack. Slowly, he worked his cock inside her.

Athena felt Leonard's hard cock penetrate her butt. It had been a while since she'd been fucked in the ass. Her bisexual ex-boyfriend, the handsome but promiscuous Matthew had been the one to introduce her to the pleasures that could be found in the back door. She had gotten used to it. Still, getting fucked in the ass by Leonard was very different from getting fucked by Matthew. For starters, Leonard was bigger. He grabbed her wide hips and thrust his cock deep inside her. He went so deep that she felt that his cock was going to come out through her mouth. He was that powerful.

Ramona looked at her handsome boyfriend Leonard as he fucked the lovely bisexual black girl in the ass. Yeah, Athena seemed to like getting fucked in the ass. Everyone knew that her ex-boyfriend, the bisexual black man who led the GLBT Alliance on campus had been fond of butt holes. Doubtless he slammed it good up her butt. He probably craved the ass so much that he didn't care about the gender of the person whose butt he was raiding with his dick. Now, that's a cool attitude to have!

Jessica Rex continued to suck on Stuart's cock, until he got hard as steel. Then, he was ready to take her. He asked her to get on all fours, and spread her butt cheeks wide open. He glanced at Leonard, who winked at Ramona. Ramona grabbed the bottle of lube and tossed it to Stuart. He caught it, and applied some of the lube on his cock as well as on Jessica's butt hole. Ramona stared at them. This was going to be Jessica's first time taking it up the butt. This would be something to see!

Jessica patiently waited as her boyfriend Stuart lubed her up. When he was done, he asked her if she was ready. She nodded. Yes, this big girl was ready. She loved her boyfriend and there was nobody else that she'd rather lose her anal virginity to. Stuart looked at his girlfriend's sexy plump butt. Yeah, she was sexy. He loved this girl. What she didn't know is that this would be his first time trying anal sex too.

Slowly, he entered her. Jessica winced as the first inch of Stuart's cock penetrated her butt. He worked five more of his eight inches inside of her, until she couldn't take anymore. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust into her. He went in slowly at first, then picked up the pace. Jessica lay there, taking it. Anal sex was so different. Unlike anything she had ever felt before. It hurt, in spite of the lube. Still, as Stuart continued to slide his member into her anal cavity, the pain was almost completely gone, replaced by a curious feeling. Jessica felt filled, and it was good!

Everyone watched as Jessica Rex lost her anal virginity to her boyfriend Stuart Johnson. The young couple made passionate love. Ramona smiled. She squeezed Leonard's hand, remembering the first time they tried it together. Yeah, it was different but it felt good. Athena grinned, remembering the bisexual stud who stole her anal virginity. Yeah, those were the days. Angela watched, envious. Some girls had all the fun. Stuart continued to pump his cock into his girlfriend's ass, until he came.

Jessica felt Stuart's seed rush inside her. It was so sudden, and felt warm. It hurt, but felt good too. Almost at the same time, she felt a curious sensation. One she had never felt before. She came, but it was so different from all the other times. Jessica couldn't believe it! She had cum, from anal sex alone? Wow! Her orgasmic scream merged with Stuart's shouts of pleasure, letting everyone know what she felt. It was intense, and amazing.

Later, all six friends shared Angela's shower room. They laughed, discussing their sexual escapades. This had been so much fun. They promised each other to make it a regular event. Once a month at the very least. They could come to the house, with lube and condoms and sex toys aplenty. Have as much fun as humanly possible and delight the usually quiet neighborhood with their screams. Yeah, it would be fun indeed. They had discovered a new pleasure. And this was just the beginning.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers