Big Girls Have Tight Assholes

Story Info
Voluptuous women tell curious man a secret.
1.2k words
3.47
87.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Al Brown is the name. Just your average, everyday six-foot-six, 250-pound black man. A native and lifelong resident of Atlanta, Georgia. I was a police officer for twenty years, but recently I retired. I got tired of being the only black police sergeant in the entire state police force. The police force isn't what it used to be. I am now dedicated to running my farm and raising my family. Yes, I am a group-minded man. Proud lover to two lovely ladies. My first lover is Elisa. She's around five-foot-ten, big and bulky, with a thick body, wide hips and big bottom. This large-breasted, plump black dame is brown-skinned and gray-eyed, a beautiful plump black woman. My youngest lover is Lydia. She's five-foot-three, rail-thin and jet-black. Not very pretty but a really sweet person. I love them both dearly. Currently, we're having some fun together. The threesome that plays together sticks together, know what I mean?

Presently, we're all naked in the backyard. Kneeling before me is Elisa. The big black woman is gently sucking on my ten-inch cock. My lover is one hell of a cock sucker. Lydia is fingering her pussy while watching Elisa suck on my dick. I order her to join in on the fun. Eagerly, Lydia begins to suck my cock. Man, having my two lovely lovers sucking on my cock and licking my balls was simply awesome. I couldn't get enough of it. When I came, they drank my seed. Licked me clean. That's when the real fun began. We have lots of wickedly erotic games we like to partake in. We sometimes wrestle against one another. Wrestling is a fun sport. I'm a lifelong fan of it.

Watching Elisa and Lydia wrestle was a lot of fun and got my cock hard as hell. I mean, two hot black chicks going it is just too cool. One of the black women was big and the other was really skinny but they fought dirty, making it an unpredictable and stimulating match. Would you believe that rail-thin, five-foot-three, 120-pound Lydia won over five-foot-eleven, 240-pound Elisa? Yeah, it surprised me too. The young women were really hot from wrestling each other. We began to have some fun. I put Lydia on all fours and spread her skinny butt cheeks wide open. I gently pushed my cock into her asshole. Lydia was a real sweetie who loved anal sex as much as I did. So I held her by the hips and thrust into her, giving her all the cock I had. Lydia screamed as I rammed my cock up her asshole. Her ass was wonderfully tight, just the way I liked them. I fucked her until I came, sending my hot cum deep into her asshole.

While I fucked Lydia, Elisa came up behind me. The big black woman spread my ass cheeks and began fingering my ass while I thrust my cock into her girlfriend's booty hole. Elisa has this weird fetish. She loves to play with asses, both male and female. I am into that too so it's cool. Meanwhile, I continued to fuck Lydia's asshole. I came once but I remained hard inside her. I've got great staying power, so it's cool. Lydia urged me to fuck her harder. I smacked her hot booty and rammed my cock down her asshole. I fucked her until I came for the second time, then pulled out. I lay on my back, resting a bit. Elisa slid her fingers into my asshole and sucked my cock at the same time. I couldn't believe it. She was sucking my cock straight from Lydia's asshole. How about that!

Elisa continued to finger my asshole. Then, she produced a strap on dildo seemingly out of thin air. I smiled and stroked my cock. I like getting fucked in the ass. Elisa knew what I liked. She strapped it on and slowly worked the dildo into my asshole. Lydia watched us. I told her to get her ass over there so I could lick her pussy. She straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I breathed in the smell of her. Lydia keeps her pussy clean so it's a good smell. I began to lick her pussy, delighting in the taste of her. Meanwhile, Elisa was fucking my ass with the dildo. Her dildo was slim, long but not thick. It was easy going in and felt kind of good. I felt my cock harden as she fucked me. Elisa stroked my cock while fucking my ass with the strap on. Lydia began moaning in pleasure as I licked her pussy. I am very good at eating pussy. Oh, yeah. I've made lots of women cum and scream in pleasure. It's what I do best. Well, one of the many things I do best, actually.

We went at it like this for some time, then stopped. Elisa slowly pulled the dildo out of my ass and Lydia got her pussy off my face. Elisa looked at me and smiled. I looked at the big black woman. She was really horny after using her favorite sex toy. She looked at my ten-inch black dick and smiled. I grinned. I knew what she wanted. She got on all fours and spread her huge butt cheeks wide open, exposing her tight butt hole. I rubbed my cock against her asshole and slowly eased it into her. Elisa is a big black woman whose body is very large and voluptuous. In fact, everything on her was big, except her asshole. Yeah, her asshole was extremely tight. I pushed my cock deeper into her. Elisa groaned and asked for more. I held her by the hips and shoved my cock deeper into her asshole. While I fucked Elisa in the ass, I saw Lydia strapping on the dildo. She winked at me.

Lydia joined us. She simply grabbed Elisa and spread her lips. She shoved the dildo into Elisa's mouth. Elisa began to obediently suck on Lydia's plastic dildo. Lydia winked at me and we exchanged high fives as we fucked Elisa. I thrust my cock into the forbidden depths of Elisa's asshole while Lydia rammed the dildo down her throat. Man, this was fun like you would not believe. I fucked Elisa's asshole, loving the feel of the big black woman's asshole around my cock. I've read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess this was true. Gleefully, I rammed my cock into Elisa's asshole, feeling the formerly tight hole stretch and widen to accommodate the bulk of my cock. It was hot like a furnace in there. I cooled things down when I came, blasting my seed deep inside her. Even with Lydia's strap on dildo in her mouth, Elisa screamed in sheer pleasure. I smacked her hot booty. This was fun!

A little while later, the gals and I headed to the showers. This was a really fun time. Having fun in the summer time with two lovely and sexually adventurous black females. Is there anything better? Sure, that's just summer. When September comes, the gals will return to college. Lydia goes to Georgia State University. Elisa attends Georgia Tech where she plays varsity basketball. As for me, I will return to my job as a special consultant for a high-stakes security firm. It pays really well. That's a long time from now, though. For now, I am enjoying the summer time with my special friends.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers