Big Gulps and Car Trips

Story Info
Stuck in a tunnel with no where to go.
1.1k words
3.97
55.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob and Sam were on a long car ride home after the holidays. They had been at Jacob's mother's place over Labour Day weekend and were heading back to their apartment for the start of school the next day.

Jacob and Sam had shared a dorm room in first year. They had been inseparable since then and once the year was done had decided to rent an apartment together. 3 years later they still shared that apartment together. While they swore they were just friends other people had their doubts, and the roommates were about to find out why.

After their traditional stop at the PetroCan station about half way home to fill up on gas and buy snacks the boys ran into traffic. Slowly crawling their way steadily home Jacob was enjoying his blue raspberry Big Gulp and munching on coffee beans to stay awake.

"You should slow down. We're a long way from a bathroom and who knows how long we'll be stuck in this traffic." Sam warned Jake.

"You worry to much. I've got a bladder of steal. Besides I can always pull over and piss in a field," Jacob reassured him.

Well an hour and a half later of painfully slow traffic the boys found themselves stuck in the middle of a long, under water, tunnel when the traffic officially stopped moving.

"Fuck" Jake swore.

"It's not that bad, we'll get home eventually. In the mean time I'll plug in my iPod since there's no radio down here" Sam reassured him.

"It's not that. Don't laugh but I really have to pee" Jacob said, clearly uncomfortable.

"Oh, well I told you not to drink your slushie so fast."

"Geeze thanks, it wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't gotten bored and punched it full of holes. At least I could have pissed in the cup if it was hole."

"Whoops" Sam chuckled.

The traffic slowly started pulling forward. Then stopped again.

"Fuck, I can't hold it like this." Jacob said.

Sam thought silently for a moment. "Well, I'd be okay if you whipped it out if pinching your dick would help."

"You sure?" Jake said already reaching for his button and fly.

"Yea, I mean whatever we just won't talk about it later."

"Of course, of course. Thanks dude." Jake said noticeably relieved now that he had a little more control over the situation.

After another few minutes of stop and go traffic Jacob began to squirm again. Then without think he began to stroke his cock. He knew once he was hard he'd be able to hold his piss better and beyond that he wasn't thinking of much.

Up until this point Sam had been trying very hard to look out the window and not at his friends dick. It was hard though as Jacob was especially well endowed. Once Jake started getting hard though Sam found that task impossible.

Sitting there with his 10 inch cock fully erect, stroking it without shame Sam found himself drawn to Jacob. Without thinking he reached over and cupped Jacob's balls.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Jacob yelled, startled back to reality.

"Well I figured I'd help. Since you should have two hands on the wheel anyways" Sam said shyly.

Heart racing and desperate Jacob nodded curtly and tried to turn his attention back to the road. In the distance he could see the end of the tunnel. But with traffic crawling around him a distance that should have taken seconds was looking like it would take hours.

He relaxed back into his seat and turned up the heat. The cold air in the car was only making him have to pee more and he figured he might as well enjoy the handy he was getting as best as possible, even if it was being given from a dude.

Jacob meant to pretend that there was some hot chick stroking is dick but, much to his surprise, he couldn't turn his mind away from Sam. He began imagining fucking Sam, plunging his cock deep inside while tugging on Sam's dick as the both came in unison.

It was this thought that began pushing Jacob over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I think I'm gonna cum" Jake stammered frantically.

"We have napkins, just let it happen" Sam said as he continued playing with Jake's cock n' balls. He was quite hard himself at this point and pulled down his shorts to let the vents blow warm air over his cock.

"No! You don't understand. If I come I don't think I'll be able to stop" Jacob pleaded, "I'll just end up pissing everywhere."

"I know, I want you too." Sam stated, much to his own surprise.

Just then traffic started moving again and the sense of relief of almost being free distract Jacob just enough that he began to cum.

With a couple of long hard strokes Sam forced long, thick ropes out of Jacob's monstrous cock. They landed with an audible thud upon the steering wheel. Then, as promised, jets of urine began spray out of Jacob's cock. They sprayed in every direction all over the car and Jacob's pants and shoes.

"Fuck" Jacob moaned both in relief and exasperation as was of relief flooded his body as streams of hot liquid shot out of his huge cock. Traffic had let up but there was no stopping now. Jacob grabbed his cock again and desperately aimed it at the floor, soaking the mat. Having left the tunnel and once again travelling at high way speed there was little Jacob could do but let it happen while he tried to focus on the road.

Sam in the mean time had undone his seat belt and knelt on the seat. He was facing Jacob watching his cock stream urine all over the place. Sam was tugging full force, with both hands on his own cock. With a deep moan he felt his own orgasm wash over him as his cum joined Jacob's on the steering wheel. He too than began pissing on the floor at Jacob's feet.

Sam had been so busy jerking of Jacob that he hadn't even noticed his own need to urinate. There was no denying it now though as both boys sat there pissing on the floor. Shaking from relief and pleasure, in full view of passing cars.

Once done Sam sat back down, put his cock away, and buckled up. Jacob left his cock out and rolled down the window to air out the car and shock himself back to reality.

"Well, I'm not saying I want to do it twice but that was the best hand job I've ever had" Jacob said peering over at Sam.

Sam just reached over and began playing with Jacob's cock trying to get it hard again. "We can still have fun without all the extra dramatics" Sam said smiling to himself. He saw fun times head. He quite liked the idea of being roommates and fuck buddies.