Big Hero Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
GoGo watches Hiro unwrap Lemon's present.
2.9k words
4.62
34.2k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

Author's note: Comments welcome, BTW.

*****

"What is that smell?" Honey asked, pulling Hiro into the closet with her.

If she kept her hand on his dick, she would find out soon enough. "Uhh... cleaning fluid?" Hiro suggested.

Honey slapped her forehead, narrowly missing her glasses. "Duh!"

Hiro was shocked that the closet was empty and for a moment, he wondered if GoGo had escaped into a vent before remembering that this was real life, not a Marvel movie. Mochi would have a hard time getting through one of those vents. But not behind the door. Hiro looked briefly over his shoulder, seeing one very flushed, very angry Japanese woman wedged between the open door and the stopper on the wall.

Then Honey grabbed his face and pulled him into a heated kiss. He thought the purring sound she made had something to do with the fact that she tasted herself on him. Hiro was beginning to think that the yaoi manga he found on Honey's hard drive that one time hadn't really been for a school paper.

Then her soft hands were trembling on his face, her lips quivering inches from him. She gasped "I want you to fuck me, Hiro." She sounded like she couldn't quite believe she was saying the words herself. "I want you to... shove your big... your big cock inside me. Is that okay? Can we do that?"

Hiro thought of GoGo hidden behind the open door. He thought of the door opening out into the hallway, where anyone could pass at any moment. He thought of his cock going as deep into Honey's virgin sex as it had gone into GoGo's mouth.

"Absolutely," he said.

"Yes!" Honey cried, actually pumping her fist, then throwing the door shut for a measure of privacy. Fortunately, the room was too dark and she was far too preoccupied with him to notice GoGo, suddenly out in the open, her hand down her pants.

(She'd clenched hearing Honey Lemon say 'cock' in that breathy voice of hers.)

Hiro could barely see in the dark, but that just made it better, safer and more intoxicating all at once, hearing more than seeing Honey peel her sweater off, jogging her headband askew and making some of her golden hair flash in front of her face, lit by a line of light shining around the closed door. Her top, a paisley blouse with some indecipherable pattern on it, followed, and Hiro realized he should undress as well. Gingerly, he removed his shirt and Honey took off her bra, her nipples a pale pink when they met that narrow light.

Damn, Hiro thought in an appreciative whisper, before realizing it wasn't some internal monologue, but GoGo exclaiming behind him. Hiro froze. All but his cock, which gave a treacherous jerk. The thought of GoGo watching him with Honey was... kind of hot.

Honey Lemon dropped her skirt, leaving her in nothing but her leggings, which without the skirt looked more like stockings. Or maybe really long knee socks. It was Grade-A Zettai Ryouiki, somehow making the sight of Honey leaning back against a shelf and spreading her legs even hotter than it had any right to be.

"Please, do it now." The way her voice quibbled on the 'do,' Hiro thought she might've slipped back into being squeamish about actually cursing. "Do it before I change my mind."

Though Hiro was hardly breathing lest it somehow make Honey change her mind, he heard a voice a lot like Baymax's in his head, talking about how alcohol could lower inhibitions, impair judgment... "Honey, maybe... we should wait a bit." She looked more crestfallen than he had ever seen her. "The, uh, eating is one thing, but losing your virginity... and you've had a lot to drink... I wouldn't want you to... I mean... I mean you're really special, Honey, and your first time should be really, really... special."

Pussy! he heard GoGo cough, but that might've been just his imagination.

Honey blushed so hard that Hiro could even see it in the dark. "Hiro, it will be special. It would be special no matter when or where or how we did it, because however special I am, you're so very special too."

Hiro could feel GoGo rolling her eyes behind him.

"But," Honey added with a twinkle in her eyes, "I'm not that drunk."

And grabbing him by the buckle on his belt, she hoisted him to her. He felt the shaft of his cock touch her pulsing cunt, sticking up too straight to go in, but she squealed in excitement none the less.

As mortifying as it'd been to sit through a lecture on sexual intercourse during a would-be school demonstration, trying to deactivate Baymax all the while, Hiro had learned a few things he would never, ever forget. He knew, to their mutual embarrassment, why Honey had bled a little between her legs after a particularly strenuous fight with X The Unknowable. Her hymen wouldn't be a problem. And as tight as she no doubt was, there was no way he could get her any wetter than she'd been after he'd gone down on her.

Moving carefully, stroking her face and petting her hair and even fixing her headband, he spoke soothingly into her ear. "Okay. Don't tense up. You're so wet, I'm gonna slide right in, but I'll still go nice and slow."

Honey smirked like she had ever since her first day on the team, taking orders from a fourteen-year-old boy genius. "Sir, yes sir," she said smartly.

He pulled his hips back, guided himself properly to her entrance, froze as the tip of his vibrating cockhead slid up to her sex. Honey closed her eyes, making a silent prayer that he wasn't too big for her. She was too tipsy to do the calculations without scratch paper, but it definitely looked like it would be impossible to fit all that cock into her tiny pussy. It lurched and moistened, steamy drops of precum smearing on her labia.

Hiro sighed blissfully. It felt like her sex was kissing his cock, sucking him in. He pushed forward, meeting no resistance. Then it was Honey Lemon's turn to sigh.

There was an ache in her pussy, and it got stronger and stronger as he came closer to her, pulled her deeper and deeper into his embrace. She wanted it. She wanted his big stiff cock inside her. She had to have it inside her, all the way inside her, her pussy felt so goddamn empty without a cock inside. Honey Lemon just knew this would be so, so good.

"Oh, yes," Hiro gasped, bringing an even brighter smile to Honey's face. Just the tip of him was inside her, and she was so tight and hot that his breath was just gone. He seemed stuck at the entrance, gently plying at her with shifts of his hips, pushing out and pulling in, but he never got any deeper.

"It's got to go in," Honey breathed, "It's just got to!"

"Put it in," GoGo whispered. Was she right in his ear or was he going crazy? "Shove it right in there—muscle it in. Make it hurt. Make her remember a fuck so good it hurt."

Saying crap that hot should've been illegal. And her voice sounded heavy. He wondered if a girl could get aroused, watching something like this...

Maybe she couldn't, but either way, the thought turned him on. His cock blazed. He needed inside Honey Lemon, right now. He pushed, not roughly, but definitely hard enough to make her feel it.

Honey breathed hard, feeling him battering his way into her, opening her up, stretching her out. It almost hurt, that funny feeling inside her, but somehow it didn't. It sparked and she didn't want him to stop, she wanted to feel all of him inside her, she wanted to be fucked.

"Make it go in!" she begged him. "Make it go in!"

Teeth gritted, a sound welling up from deep in his throat, Hiro shoved forward with a violent lunge. He felt her cunt finally give way, let his cock shoot all the way into her, but still so tight—hot and tight, felt like it was trying to squeeze the cum right out of him. He left his cock in her, still, shuddering, pounding, the blood in his veins, pounding all throughout his body, in his skull, in his eyes, his fingers twitching, his cock drumming inside her like his whole body was going to fly apart. He wasn't a virgin anymore. And neither was she.

"Oh, shit, my pussy," Honey said in a shrill voice. With numb fingers, she just managed to take her phone from where it was holstered in her stockings. "My pussy is full of cock. I'm full of cock. Oh, Hiro, I'm full of you!"

And she snapped a picture, Hiro's groin flush against her own, the flash of her smartphone lighting up the room.

GoGo was leaning against the door, trying to get her fingers as deep in her cunt as Hiro's cock was in Honey's.

"Go... Go?" Honey shuddered, barely able to get the words out when they, and everything in her, was crammed in with Hiro's dick.

"I'm going!" Hiro replied, pushing in and out of her no matter how hard it was. "Does it feel alright?"

Between the tequila shots and the nine-inch dick, Honey could be forgiven for being easily distracted. "Mmm-huh, it feels really good, so good, it hurt a little, but now it feels so good..." Her eyes fell shut, her senses free to communicate nothing more than the slide of Hiro's cock into her hot sex, and the creamy tingle that set off throughout her lower body. No wonder GoGo talked about this so much.

GoGo... "What's GoGo doing here?"

"Her?" Hiro asked, equally as distracted. He was so focused on not hurting Honey now that he'd been fortunate enough to deflower her without causing her undue pain, he wasn't quite aware of what he was saying. "She was here when we came in."

"Oh," Honey nodded. "That makes sensewhyyyy was she in here?"

"God, figure it out, blondie," GoGo interjected, rubbing her clit hard to get back into the groove. Twenty Questions was really throwing her off. "Why don't you fuck her already, Hiro?" She snarled: "Fuck her hard. Now that she's broken in, just fuck that bitch as hard as you can!"

Hiro was not in any mood to argue. Taking a deep breath, he went faster, harder into her sex, driving himself hard and find her resistance quickly dwindling to nothing. She welcomed him into her. She practically pulled him in.

"Oh em gee!" Honey cried jubilantly, long legs and arms spread out like a star atop Hiro's Christmas tree, glasses askew as she met Hiro's eyes. "I think your big cock's gonna finally put out the fire in my pussy!" Then she looked up at GoGo. "But seriously, what's she doing here?"

"God!" GoGo moaned, frustrated beyond belief. Just when she was getting into it, Honey had to turn into Honey. She put on a high-pitched parody of Honey's voice. "I'm just a poor college student, I couldn't get you anything for your birthday, would a blowjob be okay Mr. Barely Legal Superhero Gonna Look Like His Hot Dead Brother Someday?"

"I didn't blow him!" Honey protested even as her arms came up around Hiro's back, her long legs around his waist. She was wrapped all around Hiro now, almost possessively, digging her fingernails into his sweating, straining back. "And I don't sound like that!"

"Sorry, I'm bad at accents."

"I don't think you're sorry at all!"

Hiro was fucking Honey's tight pussy as fast as he could, her barely able to speak between her grunts and groans. On some subconscious level, he was aware of the two women fighting over him, and even for as enlightened a male as Hiro Hamada, there was only so much the ego could take.

And it felt so good. He hadn't known a pussy could feel so much better than a mouth, a hand, even a kiss. He focused on making Honey come before his balls gave in and burst. He didn't think more could be asked of him than that.

"Take it, bitch!" Gogo hissed, drawing up to Hiro's back, her chest actually brushing against Honey's hands as she stood on tiptoes to see over him, look down at his cock driving savagely into Honey's reamed-out cunt. "Make him cum, you worthless slut!"

Sharp, sweet thrills were dancing all over Honey's body, shooting out from her pussy like Hiro's dick completed a circuit. It was feeling better and better, but what felt best was slamming her pussy back against Hiro's thrusts.

GoGo reached down, groping Hiro's ass, feeling the muscles tense harder and harder as he thrust into Honey. "You love cock, don't you?" she demanded over Hiro's shoulder. "Dirty bitch! Say you love cock! Tell us how much you love it!"

"I love cock!" Honey screamed. Hiro's thrusts seemed to pump the words right out of her. She chanted, "I love cock! I love it! It feels so good I think my pussy's going to explode!"

Hiro drove his cock into Honey's pussy even harder, feeling his cockhead crash through her steamy folds, each lunge feeling better than the last. Her pussy got hotter every time he drove into her, wrapping itself around his cock, squeezing him rhythmically. Suddenly he felt GoGo grab him from behind, heaving breasts against his shoulder blades, hardened nipples pressing into his skin.

"Fuck the shit out of her! Split that little pussy open! Fuck her to death!" Kissing the straining blood vessels in Hiro's neck, her hand became a blur at her dripping pussy.

GoGo was shocked by her reaction to Honey Lemon's devirginalizing. At first, she had accepted witnessing it as the price she paid to get out of the supply closet without a bunch of awkward feelings, just passing time until Hiro took Honey from behind like all guys did. Then, seeing that huge prick drilling into Honey's virginity, she'd felt a certain eagerness. A part of her she'd been unaware had even existed now wanted Hiro to fuck Honey's little blonde brains out, fuck her until she begged for mercy.

And Hiro had almost done just that, but Honey's only pleas had been for more of his cock, and Hiro had supplied that like a natural. GoGo wondered what Hiro could do inside her own pussy...

"Oh, something's happening!" Honey moaned. "Hiro! My pussy's feeling like it's turning inside out! Oh, God, feels just like my Starkcorp Model 717 Dynamic Penetrator with Deluxe Anal Stimulation Balls, but how can your cock be doing thaaaaaaa-at-at-at...?"

Honey broke off her stammering with a shattered scream as she came and came, her pussy creaming furiously around Hiro's slamming cock, Hiro feeling it like millions of tiny fingers against his stiff cock. With a deep breath, he slammed himself home one more time, then his swollen balls had a chemical reaction going off inside them. Inside Honey, he helplessly blasted his cum from his cock.

GoGo was right behind him, practically feeling it leave his body. "Feel it shoot, Honey? Can you feel him coming?"

Honey's mouth fell open, mirroring the glasses that had nearly slipped off her nose. "YES!" she screeched, his hosing cock making her come even harder, so hard she nearly passed out, so hard her legs lanced straight out to either side of Hiro, GoGo's callused hands grabbing her slender calves to keep her from slipping free.

Hiro felt his own cum running out over his balls like it wanted to go home. "Condom! That's what I forgot!"

Honey's feet levered down, finally perching lifelessly on the floor. Honey adjusted her glasses on her face, her hand missing twice. Then she looked at GoGo, still hanging off Hiro's back. The crotch of her shorts was even darker than GoGo's usual attire. "So... what're you doing here?" she asked GoGo, wiping the drool off her chin.

GoGo was not such a hero that she could resist needling the sometimes annoying blonde. "I was swallowing his cum. Guess you started a trend. In case you were wondering why he's been getting it on with you all day, it's because he was so turned on from me. I showed him my tits. I let him feel me up. I even blew him."

Honey refocused on Hiro, trying to ignore the delicious shift of his deflating cock inside her. It made her want to whimper. "Hiro, are you telling me that you've seen GoGo's tits? That you've groped her? That your cock was in her mouth?"

"I can explain!" Hiro cried, though the only explanations that came to mind were She has really nice tits, she has really nice tits, and maybe blowjobs are awesome.

Honey pressed on, heedless of his excuses. "And you never reciprocated?"

"What?"

GoGo, who'd been expecting some nice drama to make up for missing The Real Housewives of Okinew York, was equally dumbfounded.

"She should be the one getting fucked right now!" Honey insisted, giving GoGo a magnanimous, apologetic smile. "Hiro, you had better get hard and get to loving her, right now!"

"I just came! Twice!"

"I think I could fix that," GoGo said, sharing a smile with Honey. Maybe blondie wasn't so bad after all.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers