Big John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyperv
pantyperv
362 Followers

After they had dressed and left, Crystal came over and untied me. She looked at me and said, "Steve I didn't really mean all those things I said. I was just afraid they were going to hurt one of us. I think it was disgusting. Please don't be mad! I think we should try and call the police. We can get them for breaking and entering, as well as rape."

"Crystal I don't think we could call that rape. I never heard you say no. All I heard was a bunch of yeees! I'm just glad it's all over. Let's just forget about it!"

"But Steve I had to act that way or they would have never left. You know me better than that. Have you ever seen me act that way?"

"Crystal I said forget about it. Let's just get ready for bed and sleep on it. Maybe after we have thought about it for a while we can decide what to do."

I knew that Crystal had enjoyed it, but I was too embarrassed about the fact that I came in my pants twice to fight with her about it. I just went to the bathroom and changed my clothes and went to bed.

I got up the next morning and told Crystal that I would talk to her after work about what happened last night. I spent the whole day trying to decide how I should react to the events from last night. Should I be mad? Should I try to find out how Crystal feels and go from there? I just had no idea what to do. It really turned me on seeing her suck and fuck those guys, but would she think I was sick for enjoying it? By the time I got home I was no closer to deciding what to say.

When I got home Crystal was in the living room folding clothes. She seemed happy. Like nothing had happened at all last night. Before I had a chance to say anything other than hello, Crystal said, "Steve I need to talk to you about last night."

"Yes I think we should. I'd really like to know what you're thinking."

"Well I spent the whole day thinking about that same question. You made my decision a lot easier when I found your clothes from last night. I noticed there were come stains in your underwear."

Holy shit! Why didn't I think about the laundry? She must have thought I was sick!

"Crystal I…."

"Steve I think you really enjoyed watching me with those guys last night," she said cutting me off. "I have to admit that even though I said I thought it was disgusting, I did really enjoy every minute of it. I know you must hate me for saying that, but I've never been sexually satisfied before John opened my eyes to what a big dick would be like. I thought yours was fine, but after having a dick like John's I just don't think I can do without one. I'm sorry if that hurts you, but I think I will be using that number that he gave us. I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to lose John's big dick either. I would like for you to watch and be there with me to make sure he doesn't hurt me in any way. I will understand if you want to leave me, but I wish you wouldn't."

I was sitting there in disbelief. Crystal was so conservative before last night. Now she was saying the word dick instead of penis and she was talking about sleeping with these strange black guys. WOW! This was not what I had expected.

"I must say that I am shocked Crystal. I have to admit that it did turn me on, but I never thought it would have been that good for you. You have always been so conservative in bed, and before we were married you wouldn't even think of having sex. Now you want me to watch you sleep with other men? Black men?"

"I know this is a shock for you, but something about being filled with a big cock turned on something inside of me. I guess they just pushed the right button. It was like my sex switch was turned on with those big cocks inside me."

"Well I guess I have no choice. You will either leave me or do it behind my back, and I don't want to lose you either."

"Oh Steve I love you so much. You are the best husband. I knew you would understand. Can we call him tonight?"

"Sure. Why not."

So this is how it went. Crystal called big John on regular basis. He has brought over several of his friends and pimped my wife out to them. I always watch for pleasure and security. Crystal and I still make love often, but it is purely for my pleasure only. I guess it is my reward for being so understanding about her need for big black cocks.

pantyperv
pantyperv
362 Followers
12