Big Man On Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,005 Followers

She kept going, slamming herself down on my cock in one quick motion, gasping as I bottomed out in her. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up, adding my power to her own, only to drive her back down again. Then it was time: I felt myself clench up as I reached my climax. At the same time, Dr. Carrington's cunt clamped down on me as a small flood of her juices came out. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched in pleasure. She unleashed a wordless scream, then fell forward, letting my cock slip out of her and rest against her ass as I came.

I reached down to stroke my shaft. I could feel my cock throb in my hands as my balls released their gooey contents. My first shot left a white streak up my professor's back running into her strawberry-blonde hair. She turned her head to watch me cum, my next shot caught her on the chin and left a line down the back of one shoulder. My next five shots struck her back, pooling in the small of her back. Another three shots to her left ass cheek left her thoroughly drenched on that side, and moments later I did the same to right side.

"I guess you wanted to frost my buns," she said, rolling off me and laying beside me on the desk as my cum cooled on her skin. "That's just as much as the last time. My god," she said. I grabbed her hand and brought it down to your balls, which were still full and heavy with sperm. Dr. Carrington's eyes went wide as she realized what she had in store.

"We're not stopping until these are empty and my dick goes soft."

TripleL
TripleL
1,005 Followers
12