Big Mouth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

When Heather came back I all but ignored her the first part of the week. It didn't take her long to find out I'd taken Barb to the ballet, and when she saw me having lunch with her at the student union on Wednesday the look she gave me wasn't very special. A couple of friends of ours told me that by Sunday Heather and Brian were doing nothing but arguing. When he called her a bitch, she slapped the shit out of him. Guess I had a much better weekend.

Wednesday evening I was upstairs in the library studying for a particularly difficult statistic exam coming up. I was in a zone when I heard my name whispered out.

"Steve, do you have a minute?" It was Heather.

"Sure, have a seat." I whispered to her, we both had smiles on our faces.

"I was wondering if you had any plans for this weekend?" she asked sweetly. Heather was from Mississippi and could turn on that southern charm and twang almost at will, and tonight she was laying it on thick.

"Well, Friday night I'm helping Barb study for her math final, but I'm free Saturday night," I said anxiously.

I guess she didn't like the fact that Barb was still in the picture.

"Well, then make no plans for Saturday night, you and I are going out." It was said like I wasn't being given a choice.

"How about Brian? I thought you two were still an item."

"Don't worry about Brian. You and I are going out Saturday and are going to have a great time, you hear me?" Looking back, I should have picked up on how forceful Heather could be when she wanted something. Heather wouldn't take no for an answer, even from me.

After Saturday there was no more Barb, Heather saw to that. We were an immediate item, even out in public. Brian had done what Brian did best and now Heather was all mine, and I planned to keep it that way. Like I'd said before, I was the fifteen-year-old boy that had gotten the girl of his dreams. I was stupidly crazy, and head over heels in love.

Three weeks later, in the bedroom of her apartment, we made love for the first time. As excited as I was, I was a bit clumsy at first and thankfully didn't lose it before we even started. I finally got it together, and by the end of the night we were the only ones that mattered.

The next six months were something out of a wet dream. We spent so much time together you'd think we lived together. I'd finally gotten to see and taste every square inch of Heather's fabulous body and thought I had finally found my soul mate. To my delight she turned out to be quite daring and we experimented trying most, but not all, of my fantasies. Flavored gels were something that Heather really got off on and if that's what my girl liked, I was more than happy to oblige. We showed each other what we each liked and I did my best to make sure she was satisfied and happy every time we were together. Now that I think about it, was she that good of an actress or was I totally blinded by love? I imagine a little of both.

Looking back now, it was always me who was compromising. If she wanted a little oral or a massage, I gave it to her. However, if I wanted a little oral action she wasn't quite as eager or in the mood a lot of the time. She repeatedly told me that she didn't like doing it because I took too long and her mouth got sore, even though when I went down on her for up to a half an hour nothing was ever said about that.

Just two months before I was going to graduate I proposed. I think she said yes before I even had a chance to finish asking. I had a great job already lined up, and since Heather was only two semesters behind me, we'd soon start our working life together as husband and wife.

Weddings are stressful and ours was no exception. She wanted the wedding of her dreams and that is what Daddy gave her. I was glad to see it over. We had talked about children, deciding we wanted to wait at least three years and be settled first.

I was in love. I think that says it all. She was my life, and I was happier year after year. When our children were born I thought we became even closer. A year later I was promoted and was able to swing a home loan on just my salary. We couldn't have been happier. I had a beautiful loving wife, a wonderful family, and a group of great friends to do things with. All in all a life most guys would be envious as hell for. How did it all go to shit?

"Steve, are we going to Roger and Beth's this Saturday? Everyone is bringing their kids so we won't need a sitter." I guess Beth didn't want a repeat of last month's fireworks, thinking that with our kids there I'd be on my best behavior.

"Sure, why not," I replied almost anxious to get out of this house and see a few friendly faces for a change. "Just try and keep your trap shut this time around, will you?"

I knew it was a cheap shot, but I wanted to remind Heather she was the one that started this whole mess and it sure as hell wasn't resolved yet.

The ride Saturday was quiet until Robert and Amy got into it in the back seat.

"Kids, if you don't settle down we're going home, you hear me?" I was threatening them, knowing full well there was no way I was going back home. "Just sit quietly and we'll be there in ten minutes." I looked over at Heather who was watching my every move.

She leaned over and whispered to me, "Please don't embarrass us today. I know you're still angry with me, but for the sake of our children please don't get drunk or cause a scene." She was pleading for an afternoon without any drama.

Like always the guys were watching the game and the wives? Well, they were somewhere else. This time instead of drawing straws to get the next round of drinks, Roger volunteered to go. I'm sure no one wanted to see me go off on Heather again. It was a nice afternoon even though the tension was thick. The wives, like every other Saturday, huddled in the kitchen, the children played outside, and us guys continued to relive our college years through the football game.

I and everyone else tried to keep things light, joking with one another to keep it from getting too serious.

"Steve, you getting any yet?" Keith asked in a crude sort of way. "Or are you still doing it by hand?" He was snickering.

"Don't you think you should be asking Rhonda? You know a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." My insinuation brought on a lot of snickers from the rest of the guys, and more than a few catcalls and swear words. I was laughing as Keith called me an asshole saying I should be so lucky.

"But to answer your question," I said, looking around before I finished, "we're still not back together yet."

"Don't you think it's about time you let this whole thing drop? Hell, if Sue had mouthed off like that, I'd be getting blow jobs morning, noon, and night," David said, puffing up his chest.

"Talk's cheap," more than one of us told him. We all knew Sue, and there was no way in hell she would have buckled under even if she had been wrong, and David wasn't one to push it. David himself was on the short side, at just over five feet six. Sue was about an inch and a half taller than he and to top it off also taught aerobics at the local gym. The woman could probably break his ass in half if she had a mind to.

"You just keep thinking that," I replied, trying to keep the conversation away from me.

Our team lost by two points, still I had a pretty good afternoon. The only time we saw the wives was when they brought out the food and we all started eating. The kids were supposed to stop playing and eat, but like most kids they grabbed a few bites and were back outside.

We all talked together while we ate but as hard as everyone tried, there was still a dark cloud hanging over Heather and me. We smiled, tried to act normal, but were fooling no one.

On the ride home I looked over at Heather who was staring out her side window twisting her hair. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the kitchen that afternoon to hear what the wives were talking about. Most of the guys agreed I was right to be mortified by what Heather had said, but also didn't have a clue how I could resolve my dilemma. That is, with the exception of David who thought I should talk it out and put it behind us. However, coming from someone who is as pussy whipped as he, it didn't hold much credence.

"I get sex at least four times a week without begging or even asking. Sue just whispers in my ear that she needs some loving and what am I going to say? Honey, I've got a headache! Please! I'm going to take everything I can get, whenever she wants it. And if that makes me pussy whipped, well, lucky me." He really is a prick sometimes.

With the kids in bed later that night, Heather made her move.

"Honey, you in the mood tonight? You know, to talk?" I knew what she was asking, and it had nothing to do with talking.

"What the hell," I thought. It had been a pretty decent day and what could she possible do to ruin it. I guess I was sliding back into my naïve and stupid frame of mind. So I shrugged and agreed.

"Look, I know I've said it a hundred times before, but I'm so sorry about what I said. We were all trash talking about our husbands and I guess I got carried away. There is no way on earth you don't sexually satisfy me. Believe me, I would know."

"Well, if that's true, why do you have Brian and the other two if I'm so fucking great in bed?" I knew that would take our conversation off the, 'you are the greatest thing since sliced bread,' scenario she was dishing out.

"Steve, sometime I have an itch that only I can take care of, if you know what I mean. It's kind of embarrassing but it's a personal thing, you understand, don't you?"

"Oh, I get it," I said, watching Heather start to smile. "That's when you fantasize about being with Brian or one of your other past lovers. Heather, if Brian is the silver one, who in the hell are the other two, especially the big black one? I only wish that when you'd used that one, you didn't pretend to give me sloppy seconds. Thinking back, that really pisses me off now." This, I guess, wasn't the conversation Heather wanted to be having with me right now.

"Steve, I never did that to you."

"On the contrary, yes, you did. I just want to know if there were any others after we got engaged. All those nights you were studying at school for your midterms and finals, were you studying someone else?"

"I never cheated on you!"

"Heather, I think we both have a different definition of what constitutes cheating."

"So now you're trying to tell me that you never fantasized about being with another woman? Oh please, you're not that much of a saint."

"Maybe I do sometimes. But be assured I sure as hell don't do it while I'm making love to my wife!" I was angry all over again.

"Steve, I love you. Can't you get that through your thick skull? I want more than anything to go back to the way we were before this all started."

"Heather, I also would like nothing better, only I can't get it out of my damn mind what you so casually offered up to everyone. You keep telling me it was just trash talking, but now everything you say I question. Is she lying? Is she telling me just what I want to hear? Heather, I don't have a clue how to get beyond this."

"Well, I know a sure fire way," she said, taking me by the hand leading me up the stairs to our bedroom.

In my eyes she was still the most beautiful woman in the world. I fell in love with her the first time I laid eyes on her and every day thereafter I fell more in love with her.

I just stood there as she peeled off her layers of clothing. I wanted her. I wanted to throw her ass down on that bed and ravish her body until she couldn't move, and it probably would have worked until she opened her fucking mouth walking towards me.

"Come here my sweet man, I need your loving tonight."

Those were the same words she said to me the night of our ninth wedding anniversary. That was the night I thought I'd rocked her world and was the only man in her eyes. I wondered how many times she'd said those exact words to Brian. I lost my erection and any hope of doing anything more that night.

"I'm sorry. It's just not working for me tonight." I said, walking away.

"Damn it, Steve, you've got to try. It's been a whole month since we've been together." She just couldn't keep her mouth shut and let me deal with it. I turned around angrily.

"We both know it's been going on for a hell of a lot longer than a month! Try ten fucking years! I guess you should have been a better teacher." That, my friends, was the shot heard round the world.

After that, Heather gave me more space and didn't pester me more than a couple of times a week instead of every night. I was taking care of my needs and Heather, I assumed, was using her battery operated main man.

On Thursday Heather let me know she was going out with a few of her girl friends on Friday, asking if I wouldn't mind watching the kids. They are my kids too, I never minded watching them.

"No problem, I'll probably take them out for pizza or something."

"Well, don't let them stay up too late." She smiled, but it was forced.

It was a long, miserable night. She went out dressed in jeans, a casual top, and sandals, never telling me where they were going. I guess I could have called her cell, but what was the point. She was going out to have some fun, something she wasn't getting much of at home.

She and everyone else showed up at our house just after one in the morning. I don't know who drove, but I hoped it wasn't one of the three I saw in the living room. They were all pretty well wasted, and when I walked in the room it looked like they were attempting to call their husbands to pick them up.

"Heather, girls, you okay?" They giggled, telling me they'd had a little too much to drink.

"Look, don't bother your husbands, I'll drive you all home, I'm up anyway."

"See, I told you he was the nicest guy in the world," Heather announced to the other two wives. "And if you're wondering, I didn't have sex with anyone tonight. You can ask them or check if you don't believe me." The other two also piped up that they didn't have sex with anyone either.

"I know Roger and Keith will be thrilled to know that." I was not sure why they were sharing this with me, but I played along.

I poured all three into my car. I wanted Heather to stay home, but she would have none of that. Both lived within two miles and it took me all of ten minutes to drop them off on their doorsteps.

Heather was determined I know she remained faithful to me. "Seriously, you can check if you don't believe me, I don't mind, and I'd probably like it," she said, moving next to me.

"Heather, you're drunk and I need to drive," I tried to tell her, while she mauled me in the front seat.

"All right, I'll wait until we get home, you party pooper." She was really hammered.

It took ten minutes to get her out of the car and another ten to get her upstairs, her hands and lips were in constant motion. When I started undressing her for bed it got a lot worse.

It had been so long and she looked so damn good to me. Did I still love my wife? Maybe, but I hated her just the same.

It started with one kiss and exploded after that. Tonight, however, I wasn't doing any of the work, Heather was all over me. Brian never entered my mind nor did anything but the woman riding me for all she was worth.

I came once and immediately got hard again. This time I lasted a whole lot longer except she was oblivious to everything except getting herself off. After her second scream she rolled off to my right side and promptly fell asleep. I covered her up with a sheet.

I went downstairs, poured myself a glass of wine cursing myself for being weak. There was no love making tonight, she used me as much as I used her to get off. True, it sure as hell felt a lot better than what I'd been doing for the last six weeks. I just knew as soon as Heather woke Saturday morning she'd think we'd solved our problems, only we hadn't.

The kids were up, fed, and watching cartoons in the den before Heather even stirred. Though she had showered she still looked like warmed over death. Nonetheless came downstairs with a huge smile on her face.

"I expected you would still be next to me this morning after what happened last night." She was still beaming.

"Heather, we had sex last night, nothing more."

"Well, it's a start, isn't it?"

"I don't know what the hell 'IT' is anymore," I said. I asked myself why I did what I did last night.

"Look, I know we've got problems, and it's all because I went brain dead and disrespected the best thing that ever came into my life. I'll do anything, do you hear me, anything to put this behind us."

She had gotten off her chair and walked the three steps to where I was standing. With her eyes watering up, she reached out and pulled me in tight, crying on my shoulder. I may have been angry with her, but I wasn't heartless.

She did it to me again. Later that morning I lay there naked in bed next to her trying to remember just how she got me in this position yet again. This time however, it was my turn to shine. I literally tried to pound her ass into submission. If there was any chance we weren't going to be together after all of this, she'd remember this morning for the rest of her life, well, I hoped so anyway.

I used lips, tongue, and all ten fingers to keep her up there for the better part of an hour. She refused me nothing. We did things I'd always wanted to try and others we'd never even talked about. I don't think Brian, even on his best day, could have come close to what I'd done that morning. Hell, even I was sore. Heather didn't pass out afterwards this time, but she was still on her back trying to catch her breath. I hope the bitch walked bow legged for at least a week.

My thoughts were interrupted by two sets of hands beating on our locked bedroom door. It was almost lunchtime and we were being summoned. I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, one of their favorites, and with a glass of milk and a bowl of chips they were happy once again.

"Why is Mom still in bed? Is she sick?' Robert asked, his mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, and no, your mom isn't sick. She just had a late night and is taking a nap, that's all." If she didn't get up soon I'd have to go grocery shopping by myself, which is something I didn't look forward to. Amy wasn't bad, but Robert wanted everything he saw. He still didn't understand that no means no.

This time when Heather came down she was dressed. Even if she'd come down nude, I wasn't going to be baited into doing it again. Don't get me wrong, after six weeks it felt wonderful, it wasn't a husband and wife making love. We just fucked and took care of an immediate need that was all.

Heather made it up to go to the grocery store. We looked like your typical happy family. We talked and interacted, even though there was still a black cloud of underlying issues hanging over us. I picked up a few chickens to put on the grill for dinner, a magnum bottle of wine, and a six-pack—I'd probably need that later tonight.

Dinner was almost normal. Everyone talked including Heather and I and not just about our kids this time. After dinner the movie they all wanted to watch didn't appeal to me, so I passed on it and decided to fix a few things in the house I'd put off for a while.

I had my head under the kitchen sink when I heard her walk in.

"Steve, what was with you this morning?" I said nothing, re-tightening a water shutoff valve that had a slow leak. "Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it was so unlike you."

I stopped, "I just can't win," I thought to myself. "For Christ's sakes Heather, did you like it or not?" I could feel the heat rising up from my toes.

"I said I liked it, only it seemed like you were trying to make a point. It wasn't the type of love making I'm used to from you." I pulled out from under the sink. The frightened look she gave me when she saw the look on my face was like what I'd seen weeks ago.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers