Big Night For Michael Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael is a slut.
1.2k words
3.96
26k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick200
rick200
11 Followers

Lisa had left it four days before she rang him she knew he was probably choking the life out of his cock two or three times a day over her he was hers she was sure of it but she didn't know how far she could take him yet. She decided to ring him and set up a date for that night. Michael agreed instantly he wanted her so bad, he'd thought she was blowing him off and was relieved when she rang he was going to meet her at a bar in the centre of the city that night.

He arrived half an hour early he was so keen to see her a couple of half drunk girls approached him but he shrugged them off he didn't want her to see him with anyone else he was on his third pint of Guinness when she arrived. He saw her walk in and almost spilled his whole drink over himself.

"Man I hope she didn't see that!" he whispered to himself feeling self conscious already in her presence.

"Hey baby how are you?" She smiled at him she had seen him almost spill his drink knew it was because of the sexy way she had dressed in a corset top and a tight white skirt that barely covered her sexy tight ass. They made small talk until she pulled him over to a booth against the wall the music was loud and the place was packed no one would notice them over here. He was a good kisser but kissing wasn't Lisa's thing and she was soon bored.

"So baby you guna be my slut again like you promised?" she used her sweet voice still hiding the fact he was her's.

"Yeah I wana be" he smiled thinking he was playing along.

"Good boy" she cooed slipping a hand down the back of his jeans and between his ass cheeks. He moaned when she began to massage his puckered hole.

"You like that baby?" she quizzed.

"It's so fucking hot Lisa" he gasped as his penetrated him.

"Let's get out of here we're going to my place" she grabs him by the belt buckle and pulls him outside. She calls a friend to lift them she notices Michael is slightly drunk after five pints and knows that she can really start to play. A 4x4 arrives with a hot blonde driving and a gorgeous redhead in the passenger seat. Lisa pulls him into the back and wastes no time undoing his jeans.

"Lisa no there's other people here" he protests she kisses him hard making his lip bleed as she bites it.

"Shut up Michael you're about to get fucked!" she snarls he doesn't protest anymore half scared half turned on. She drops his jeans to his ankles.

"Alright bend over the seat!" she commands again he complies.

"Spread your ass slut!" he reaches back spreading his ass cheeks uncomfortable at the thought of allowing the two babes in the front to see his most intimate spot but to horny to say no to Lisa.

"Susan, did you bring the lube?" the redhead clambers into the back with a bottle of KY.

"You wana play with my slut to?" Lisa smiles while kissing the redhead.

"Well that asshole is too tight to resist!"

"We had better loosen it up then baby." Lisa said before ramming a lubricated finger up Michael's ass. Susan added her index finger and soon Lisa and Susan both had two fingers up Michael's ass he was groaning like hell.

"Tell me to fuck you, you little whore!" Lisa snarled.

"Aww please fuck me Lisa. Fuck my tight ass harder!" he groaned.

"Susan pull up your skirt" the redhead complied and Lisa pulled a medium sized purple butt plug out before holding it to Michaels face.

"Suck it babe 'cus it's going to be packing your fudge in a minute!" he sucked it loving the taste of that sex bombs ass. She took her fingers out of his ass and left his hole for Susan she then took the fingers that had been in his ass to his face.

"Suck them slut" he didn't even argue he was her bitch now she knew for sure. She took the butt plug out of his mouth and began to slowly fuck him with it.

"I think he likes the taste of ass Susan!" Lisa smiled.

"Yeah I noticed he was enjoying the taste of that butt plug." Susan laughed.

"You wanna lick my ass Michael you, slut?" She asked him in an almost sweet voice.

"Yesssssss." He moaned he'd been dying for it since their last meeting but didn't want to say anything. She knelt on the back seat and he lay across it ass up allowing Susan to keep fucking his ass with the dildo he couldn't believe this was happening as they drove around the city! He lowered his tongue into the valley of her impossibly tight ass and began to rim her gently as she fingered herself. She remembered how good his tongue was from the other night and silently congratulated herself on catching such a good slut.

Susan forced him to kneel up a little so she could get access to his cock and began pulling him off the blonde driver who had almost crashed at least twice while watching the show in her rear view mirror called back

"Susan don't you dare let that little slut come on my back seat!" Susan grabbed the wine glass Lisa had brought out of the bar and jerked Michael off with his cock pointing into it.

"You want Susan to make you cum Michael?" Lisa moaned as he tongued her ass brilliantly.

"Aww...yesss...pleaseee...I'm dying!" he managed to say through his mouthful of ass.

"OK Susan saying he has been such a good little bitch!" Lisa cooed as she came from the attention of her own fingers and Michael's tongue. It was the best hand job he ever had in his life maybe the greatest ever he thought. He came into the glass and Susan milked it from him as he continued to eat Lisa's ass even though she had already orgasmed.

"Never drink and drive Naomi" Susan chuckled as she passed it forward to the blonde as treat for driving.

"Mmmm he tastes good." Naomi moaned as she put the glass down.

"Tell Naomi where you live Michael pet" Lisa said as she stroked his head which had found it's way between her legs, she had pulled her top down and was pinching her hard nipples.

"You better repay Susan for that fucking she gave you too." She said. Michael moved over and began to suck the redhead's cunt. When they reached his address Lisa pulled his butt plug out and held it to his mouth he sucked it clean she then pulled up Susan's skirt and put it back into place.

"One last thing baby" she reached into the front and Naomi passed back her dripping wet panties Lisa placed them into his mouth and said

"Now you can go slut I'll call you if I need you." She pulled open the door and shoved him out onto the street with his jeans round his ankles the street was full of uni students making their way back to their houses in the student area cat calls and laughs followed Lisa and her friends as they sped off.

*

Any feedback is welcome I may continue the story if I get good feedback any suggestions for another chapter are also welcome! Thanks for reading!

rick200
rick200
11 Followers