Big-O Machine Ch. 2

Story Info
You enjoy more adventures with the magical machine.
3.8k words
4.55
96.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinking
thinking
88 Followers

Readers Note: This story is a sequel to the story entitled "Big-O Machine" which is also hosted on this web site. It is recommended that a reader view the original story first before reading this sequel. As always, reader comments and suggestions are welcome.

* * * * *

Things were getting a little dull one day so I decided it was time for another little bet between us. My idea was simple... let's have a contest to see who can give the most orgasms to the other person in an hour. When I asked if you were interested, you jumped at the challenge.

"Ok" I said. "But to make it interesting we have to have a little wager. How about the loser pays for a weekend in Vegas. "

"Sounds good to me" you said. "I'm not going to lose."

"Oh yeah" I said. "Remember this game allows one to use ANY means to get the other to have an orgasm. "This made you a little nervous, but what the hell you thought. Even the loser in this game gets the most orgasms... not a bad consolation prize!

"OK let's flip to see who gets to go first" I said. We flipped and I won. (... you expected otherwise?). You didn't seem very upset actually.

"Why don't you take a shower and get ready while I figure out how I might proceed with this little game" I said. "And by the way, you may want to make use of this new tube of shaving gel. I imagine that little bundle of Joy of yours is going to get quite a workout!"

"OK" you said giggling and strolled off confidently to the bathroom. When you came back into the bedroom, you had a bit of a startled look on your face... I had gotten the old dependable Big-O out of storage!

"Oh oh" was your reaction when you saw it. I think you were beginning to doubt your ability to avoid orgasms now that you had some idea what was in store for you. We had used it several times recently and you were becoming QUITE proficient in mastering its pleasures. In fact I think you were beginning to like this machine a little toooo much. I got that impression the last time we used it when you said " Oh damn... I fell off my toes again!" and you proceeded to have another mind blowing orgasm. But now you had to AVOID orgasms to win the game. This may be a little more difficult than you originally imagined!

"Shall we begin my dear?" I asked. "OK" you said apprehensively.

I took hold of your hands and your wrists as before and slowly pull them behind you, palm to palm, and tied them securely. As I placed you on the platform, your heels came to rest on two small metal boxes again and I slowly slid the saddle upward between your legs. It didn't take long to get you wet anymore... just the mention of the Big-O usually did it!

I then fastened the tiny nipple clamps to your breasts, just tight enough to hold on firmly, but not unusually tight. At the other end of the chain holding the nipple clamps were the usual weights that had been threaded through a tiny pulley protruding from the bar in front of you. Once I got you positioned exactly like I wanted, I told you to pull back on the nipple clamps to lift the light weights off the metal plate. I then told you to stand on your toes, rising your heels off of the plungers on the metal boxes beneath your heels. You did both of these things as before without hesitation.

"Now that I have a captive audience my love" I said "I must tell you about the modifications I've made to this machine under the 'any means possible' rules of this game!"

"What modifications!... What new rules!" you asked rather alarmingly.

"Now now my dear" I said. "I don't think you're quite in the position to be questioning a change here" "Let's just say I've made things a bit more... interesting for this bet"

You had no idea what I had in mind and were getting a little nervous.

"Let's review the goals here" I said. "It's your job to AVOID an orgasm from the Big-O and it will be my job to MAKE you have an orgasm" "A real test of wills don't you think" I said. "But I am going to give you a fighting chance."

"You see the way I figure it, in order to force you to have more and more orgasms, the stimulation required to achieve each successive orgasm will need to be greater and greater each time. The good news is that each orgasm will be a little more intense than the previous one. The bad news is in order to do that, the old axiom 'no pain... no gain' comes into play. Now you were really getting worried as to what I had in mind.

"You see each time you have an orgasm... the groundrules of the game will change slightly. As before, you still have to stay on your toes and keep the nipple weights from resting on the plate in order to prevent the Big-O from kicking in. This is the part you still have total control over. However, after each orgasm, three things will happen; 1) your nipple clamps will be tightened one quarter turn, 2) a three ounce weight will be added to the total weight pulling on your breasts and 3) I get to deliver one love swat with my trusty little ping pong paddle to that cute little ass of yours for every orgasm you have!

"What ping pong paddle!" you glared.

"Oh did I forget to mention that my dear" I snickered. "I figured you might need a little stronger incentive to stay on those toes before you succumb to the next orgasm level... and my custom paddle should do the trick!"

By now you were beginning to understand my plan for getting you to experience orgasm after orgasm. You wondered if you could take additional nipple torture and butt paddling each time you came. That factor, and the original bet, definitely gave you incentive to avoid orgasms if possible. On the other hand, the thought of greater and greater intensity orgasms was exciting you beyond your initial exceptions. You wondered to yourself how long you would hold out each time before the idea of imminent pleasure made you give in to the machine.

"Now let me explain the 2 minor technical modifications I've made to the Big-O." I said.

"Oh shit" you thought. You had forgotten about the modifications part!

I now want you to lean forward to allow the weights attached to your nipple clamps rest on the metal plate. " You quickly followed my instructions and the rigid "Joy stick" quickly sprang to life just as before. However you were still elevated on your toes so the clit extension was not yet doing its magic.

"Now slide back off of your toes, and rest your heels on the plungers on the metal boxes beneath your feet. " Your body and heels went back on the tiny plungers and the Big-O again increased in intensity... again just as before. Only this time the pedals holding your heels fell away completely putting your entire weight down on the vibrating Big-O! You had no way of stopping it by going back up on your toes! At the same time the nipple weight platter fell away so the tug on your nipples could not be reduced by setting the weights back on the platter. Your orgasm would be inevitable... and more intense every time because the intensity level of the Big-O would be raised each time you had an orgasm! And only I could shut the machine off!

Your eyes got as big as quarters after I finished my explanation. "Now let's review" I said. "Remember if the weights on your nipples became to heavy for you to bear, dropping them to the metal plate will relieve the tension but will cause the Big-O to kick in... at least to the first level without the clit vibrator. However once your legs get tired and you go off your tip toes and onto you heels, The Big-O will kick in at an ever increasing level... with the clit vibrator!"

"So my dear, are you ready to let the games begin?" I said.

You didn't say a lot, not quite knowing what to expect. You gave a little nod yes and I could see in you eyes you were going to give this all you had. "Mmmmm... this is going to be fun" I thought.

"OK my dear, up on those toes and nipple weights off the plate!" I said.

You stood up on your toes and arched your back to pull up on the clamps attached to your nipples, keeping the weight off of the metal plate. You were defiant as ever and determined to last as long as possible. "I can beat this thing" you thought to yourself. What surprised you though was your second thought which was... "but do I really want to!"

After a little while you began to notice the constant tug on your breasts was starting to feel a bit heavy. Ah that old foe gravity again... After several minutes you leaned forward to place the weights attached to the clamps on the metal plate and the Big-O started at level one... idle speed. You thought you could manage this for a while but you were wrong. The sensations were beginning to build inside you... you were getting excited! After another minute or two your legs started getting weak and you slipped off your tiptoes. The floor under your feet fell away as did the plate holding the nipple weights and you were in the full throws of the machine. It didn't take long, even at level 2, before you were cuming.

After about 30 seconds, I flipped the switch and the Big-O stopped. I let you stop and catch your breath for a moment. "One down and many more to come... " I said. "Wow" was all you said.... and the Big- O was only on level 2!

Well hon I see you lasted a whole 10 minutes for the first go around. Not bad. Only now you have to pay the piper for that little bit of heaven. I put the weight tray and foot platform back into their place. I added the 3 ounce weight to the weights already attached to the nipple chain and left them all on the plate for the moment. As you sat resting on the now turned off saddle, I twisted the nipple clamps one quarter turn tighter on each breast. You gasped slightly at each turn but the sensation quickly dissipated as your body got use to the pressure. I asked you to rise up on your toes again and lift the weights off the plate which you did willingly. Round two began.

You could definitely feel the added weight on you breasts but it was not unbearably painful. You had been amazed how good that tug on your breasts felt during your orgasm and wondered a bit how much this extra weight would intensify the next one... assuming you wanted another one! I reset the Big-O to level 3. Now you were getting nervous again. I let you hang in anticipation for a few minutes before you realized that now that you've had one orgasm, you had one little love swat on the butt coming!

Your eyes watched me pick up my award winning ping pong paddle. You followed my every move. I gazed at that nice firm ass for several minutes knowing that the anticipation was building within you. On your tip toes all those muscles in your legs and rear were as tight as can be... maybe even more than usual. After a few more minutes I asked "ready?." Without even waiting for you reply I gave a smooth little love swat to the right cheek. It wasn't hard but it wasn't quite a love pat either! Just enough to make it sting a little and have those nerve ending stand on edge.

You were startled more than hurt by my little swat and the momentum made those nipple weights sway a bit, increasing the tug on your breasts. You were already getting excited again but were determined to keep on those toes. You still wanted to win this game. Nevertheless, you gasped when I moved in front of you and you saw what I had in my hand... a feather.

I immediately took the feather and began running it all over that cute little ass. It was the most erotic thing you had ever felt. That little swat had made all your nerve endings super sensitive. You wondered how long you could hold out this time. I moved the feather all over your ass, thighs and legs. I could see you were becoming more excited and your legs becoming weaker. As I moved the feather to the crack of your ass I thought you were going to lose it. But you held on! After a few more minutes of this I said "Well I guess I'm going to have to move this thing to a more SENSITIVE area of your body don't you think!" You knew exactly what I meant. I thought I heard an "Oh God" come from your mouth as I moved to your front.

Since you legs were draped over the saddle, your cleanly shaven sex was totally exposed hanging slightly above the saddle. I put the feather all the way under you and SLOWLY pulled it past the Joy stick and over your clit. I thought you were going to die. Your eyes closed and a constant moan came from your lips. I pulled the feather all the way through but you were still standing tall! I did it once again... you still held fast. But I could see you were beginning to lose the battle.

"I wonder what would happen if I raised this little weight tray a bit' I said. You knew that in order to keep the Big-O from starting you had to arch your back even more to keep the nipple weights off the tray. When you did this your clit became more and more exposed... and very taut! I took the edge of the feather and flicked it back and forth against your little jewel... slowwwly. Your breathing increased rapidly and the constant pulling on your breasts was starting to couple with the feather on your clit. You held on for almost a minute before your legs quivered and buckled. You fell full force on to the Big-O. Within 30 seconds it was up to level three... and you were three miles high!

This orgasm lasted even longer than the first one... over a minute. I let you enjoy every second of it and let you rest afterwards for several more minutes. The intensity of this orgasm was exquisite... more so than you thought possible. And it was only your second one! Shortly thereafter I asked you to get back up on your toes. "Time for round three! " I said. You didn't know how much more of this you could take... either the orgasms or the price necessary to achieve them.

This time I had you stand back up on your toes first. I reset the Big-O to level 4 and then went to reach for your nipple clamps. You gasped before I even touched them. "Now now my dear" I said "Remember.. no pain... no gain." I turned them another quarter turn as you held your breath. You lifted the weights off the tray as you leaned upright and said "Well that's not tooo bad"

"Of course it isn't my dear" I said " I haven't added the extra 3 ounces yet!."

You gasped again as I added them... one ounce at a time by dropping them from about three inches above the chain (what a devious mind huh?). Each drop put a little extra tug on those cute sweet stretched nipples. Now you had some serious tugging going on!

About this time you saw the ping pong paddle again and realized you now had TWO swats coming! I could have sworn I heard the "Oh Shit" again. I began on the uninitiated side of that cute little ass. One little soft swat and you had matching set of little dots of red on that ass from the rubber paddle. Immediately without warning I swatted to other check and my sweetie had a stingly little behind... and a quite cute one I must add.

The nerve endings on your butt and the tug on your breasts were already taking their toll. I saw your legs shiver a few times and I thought your tip toes were already ready to give... but you held on. I think it was when I started strumming the cord between the weights and your nipple clamps that really did you in. The vibrations imparted to your nipples were to much. You leaned forward to rest them on the plate and the Big-O started on idle... within 30 seconds your leg muscles gave in and you were flat on the Big-O... at level 4... with full weights tugging at your breasts again. Let's just say your orgasm was monumental...

This process went on for two more orgasms. Each one longer and more powerful then the previous. In total you had 5 orgasms in just under 50 minutes, an average of about one every 10 minutes... despite your best efforts to avoid them (hmmmmm... were you really avoiding them? I wonder... )

With just under 10 minutes to go in our game, I was determined to get the sixth orgasm. My ultimate goal, however, was not just to get that 6th orgasm. You had been such a good sport in this little bet... my goal now was to make it the most intense orgasm possible for a woman to achieve. This was the plan...

When I got you back on your toes and the new weights added to the nipple clamps I explained. "OK hon" I said "This time things will be a little different. In a few seconds I'm going to release the nipple clamps from your breasts. Because you've had so much tightening and tugging on those cute tits over the last 50 minutes, to release them normally may cause a good deal of pain. But what we're going to do is transform that potential pain into unimaginable pleasure. You see, as you've progressed up the chain of orgasms, your body has compensated at each level by releasing more endorphins into your system. These endorphins have allowed you body to deal with the increasing levels of stress it has encountered. At the same time, these increased stress levels have allowed you to achieve more intense orgasms each time. In this final segment, my goal is for you to achieve an endorphin high, combined with a series of unimaginable orgasms. This feeling will be very similar to a "runners high," which you may have experienced under different circumstances as a runner. Only this time it will be longer and MUCH more pleasurable.

"Of course your goal in this game is still to avoid an orgasm. " I said. "The irony is that the more you try to avoid it... the more intense it will be!"

You were beginning to understand what was about to happen. You now realized why those little love swats had been so important. They were not to hurt you but to take you body to a higher level of ecstasy. A shiver went through your body... at this stage of the game you knew you couldn't resist anymore and this mega orgasm was inevitable. You had noticed that each time you tried to resist before, the orgasm became more powerful. This was uncharted territory.

I explained that when you felt you could no longer resist the pain in your breasts you should lower yourself onto the Big-O. This would transform the pain into immense pleasure. I would vary the intensity levels of the machine up and down as I watched you reaction to the stimulations. This would happen simultaneously as the endorphins kicked in as the blood reentered your nipples. This was going to be big!

I asked you to close your eyes as I went to slowly release the nipple clamps from your breasts. This would allow you to fully concentrate on the pleasures you were about to receive. As I did so, you began to notice the blood moving back into your tortured nipples. The feeling was like none other you've ever experienced. Not a large sensation at first but it began to build gradually. As the clamps came off and rested on the plate, the Big-O began on idle. Even at the idle level, the pleasurable sensations it was imparting made the breast sensations exciting. As the blood continued to flow back, you began to realize you needed the extra stimulation of the full Big-O to help you absorb the pain. Nevertheless you held off as long as you could... finally you came down off your toes and the Big-O started to ramp up one more time. I watched you intently as I took the Big-O past levels 3... 4... 5.

You body language and moaning told me exactly what levels to set the machine at. I was guessing you were going in and out of multiple orgasms, almost continuously. I could see that you were floating somewhere out there in your mind... absolutely flabbergasted at the pleasures you were experiencing. You swayed back and forth with the vibrations and I could definitely see you were in a zone. I wished then that I had a recording of the sounds you were making! Or better yet video!!

This went on for a full 10 minutes... total bliss.

After a while I noticed your eyes were opening and I could see you were coming back to reality. You didn't even have to say anything. I could tell you were ready to come in for a "landing." I slowly eased back on the controls... 7 (yes you made it to 7!)... 6... 5... 3... 1(idle)... then off. I ran up to catch you or you may have fallen off the darn thing. I gently lifted you off the Big-O. You still couldn't speak a word but again your eyes said it all. You had just enough strength to wrap your legs around my waist as I held you.

thinking
thinking
88 Followers
12