Big Old Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wittywill
wittywill
76 Followers

Brian slowly started fucking her ass and she started pushing back with more force. She was helping him fuck her.

"Oh Brian it does feel good. I love your cock up my ass."

"Jenny you finally said 'ass'…

"Shut up and fuck me blind."

Brian grabbed hold of her hips again and fucked her hard up the ass. After ten minutes Jenny was in the throws of the biggest orgasm of her life. She was blind with pleasure, every nerve ending in her body was screaming joy. Pleasure was her lifeblood. She was trying to tell Brian how she felt and what he was doing to her but her words sounded far away and in another language. If sex had a language this was it. The she exploded and collapsed onto the floor barley hearing the pop of Brian's cock out of her ass.

She finally had the body orgasm he was hoping she would achieve. Here was Jenny, his son's wife, a babbling, quaking, sex mad women lying on his floor. Her whole body was in orgasmic spasm and her breathing was rapid and laboured. She was talking incoherently and her pussy was ejaculating her juices all over Brian's legs. He loved watching her like this and was glad he brought her over the brink of ecstasy.

It took her fifteen minutes to regain her composure. Brian hoped this was finally the act that stopped their madness. He was sure his son would eventually hear them or at least someone in the house. Plus Jenny was a good wife and mother surely she wasn't really this wanton and lustful?

"Brian can we do it again? Can you do that to me again? Please…" She could barely move off the floor but was reaching for his semi-erect cock.

"No Jenny this has to stop. We can't keep doing this we're going to get caught. And I'll loss my son and grandchildren and you'll lose your family and home. You've got to see that this is wrong."

"It's not wrong Brian. You've shown me that I needed to release my own sexual frustrations. I'm happy now. Please fuck me up the ass again. I wanted you to fuck my pussy tonight but now I want you in my ass. I loved it, more than you know. I want to bring you to the heights you brought me. Whatever your wildest fantasy I will do. Just please say this won't end."

Brian wanted to start crying all his life he had fought his nature. He was a seducer of women he made them do crazy things. Alice had left him several times during their long marriage over his affairs. It was only when he started including her in his conquests that Alice finally accepted his nature. But Brian never did, he wanted to be a good man. But his voice, his cock and his fabulous fingers were his best friends and worst enemies. Now he had seduced Jenny and turned her into a fuck monster. She was a cock-crazy woman and completely in his control. He could ask her to do anything and she would do it. What would he ask first? Shave your pussy. Have sex with a woman. Fuck the black guy next door. He knew she would do it all. But the one thing he wanted to ask her she refused to do. This wouldn't end just by his asking he had to think of something so vile and degrading she would most certainly decline.

"Will you do anything for more me?"

"Anything, just please fuck me in the ass again." she got to her hands and knees again.

"I want you to fuck Matt, your son."

"Here with you or in his room?"

Brian plunged his cock up her ass and slapped her hard a couple of times. He couldn't believe her.

"Did you hear what I said slut? " SLAP! "Did you hear me you fucking whore?" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Yes… Yes… Brian I'll fuck Matt. I'll lick his balls; I'll suck him off. I'll let him fuck me. I'll even let you watch. Just fuck me, you're my big old Daddy."

wittywill
wittywill
76 Followers