Big Time Score: After the Game

Story Info
She savors a birthday bang with a younger stud.
3k words
3.96
131.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Angel Love, for her fine editing skills.

*

"Thanks for the ride," Christopher said, as he passed a $5.00 tip to the Marriott courtesy van driver.

"Thank you sir," the driver responded. "Give the front desk a call when you've finished your dinner. Ask them to send Jerry and I'll come pick you up."

Christopher thanked Jerry again and climbed out of the van. He sighed as he made his way across the restaurant parking lot to the front door. The twenty eight year old salesman had been on the west coast for six days for business meetings. He wasn't looking forward to another dinner alone at a bar.

Christopher reached the front door at the same time as an attractive couple. He opened the door and gestured for them to enter first.

"Thanks," the man said. "I saw you get out of the Marriott van. Are you in Tucson for business or pleasure?"

"Business mostly. Although, I did bring my golf clubs. I've been able to play three rounds so far."

Christopher continued, "My old college is playing the University of Arizona tonight. I was told this was a great place to eat, drink and watch the game. Will it be safe for me if I root for Louisville?"

For the first time, the wife spoke. "I'm Sara," she said as she extended her hand. "This is my husband, Mark. The ribs are great, the beer is cold and if you'd like to join us, we'll make sure you leave without a scratch."

Christopher laughed, "I've had more than a few dinners by myself this week. If I'm not interrupting and if you can put up with a loud mouth Cardinal fan, I'd love to join you."

Mark gestured for Christopher to follow his wife, as Sara lead the way into the bar area. It was easy to follow Sara. She was 35ish, 5'6" and weighed 125 lbs. She had an athletic figure. Her white tee-shirt couldn't hide a set of perky B-Cup tits and flat stomach. He watched her ass wiggle behind a short khaki skirt. Sticking from the bottom of the skirt was a pair of slim runner's legs.

Sara's best feature was her face. She had red shoulder length hair, green eyes and a sparkling white smile.

Mark was in his late 40's or early 50's. He was a distinguished and successful looking man. He had an easy manner and great laugh.

The threesome settled into a high bar table. They quickly became friends and shared beers, ribs and conversation as they watched the basketball game. Sara was as much of a sports nut as the men and easily contributed to the conversation.

Sara and Mark were also great sports. Louisville ran away with the game and easily beat the home town team. They insisted on paying the tab. As the group was getting ready to leave, Christopher said that he needed to call the Marriott for a ride back to the hotel.

"Nonsense," said Sara. "It's only a few miles away. We'll give you a ride."

Christopher looked at Mark, who was nodding his head. "Thanks. I've had a great time and appreciate the lift."

They headed to the parking lot, while continuing their discussion of the games highlights.

As they reached the back of the parking lot, Mark stopped in his tracks and laughed. He pointed to a black Corvette and said, "I forgot we took the Vette. It's going to be a tight squeeze."

Christopher and Sara joined in the laughter and Christopher said, "Don't worry about it. I'll call for the van."

"I know. You don't want my big fat body in your lap?" Sara pouted.

"Sara, your body is anything but big and fat."

"Well then, hop in and I'll sit on your lap."

Christopher again looked at Mark, who smiled, nodded and unlocked the car.

Christopher slid into the passenger seat and found the button to adjust the seat. Once it slid all the way back, Sara carefully worked her way onto Christopher's lap. When she finally adjusted herself, she was sitting on Christopher's right leg. Her back was against the door, her side rested against his chest and her legs were between spread thighs. He could feel her left breast against his chest. Christopher placed his arm around Sara's waist and rested his hand on her hip.

As the couple made their adjustments in the passenger seat, Mark teased, that they should get a room.

"Don't be jealous, sweetheart," Sara teased back. "I still love you, even though I'm sitting on a young stud's lap."

Christopher was surprised when Sara leaned across the car console and gave her husband a kiss on the lips. He thought it would be a quick kiss, but it got deeper and more passionate as the seconds passed.

Sara moved further across the car. She draped an arm around Marks neck and rested her left knee on the center console. Her skirt covered ass was directly in front of Christopher's face.

She moved her right hand from the steering wheel and a second later heard her say, "Oh Mark, your little dick is hard as a rock. Are you excited?"

"Sara, please don't stop. That feels so good."

Christopher couldn't see into Marks lap, but he did hear a zipper being lowered. There was some rustling of clothing and finally, Sara lowered her head into Mark's lap.

"Oh god, your mouth feels so good."

Christopher watched as Mark closed his eyes. Sara's head bobbed in Mark's lap. Her butt was inches from Christopher's face. Christopher reached out and grabbed the back of Sara's thighs. She moaned around Marks cock as Christopher ran his hands up under her skirt.

Christopher flipped the skirt over Sara's ass. It was perfect. Two round globes split by a lace black thong.

After admiring her backside for a short while, Christopher pulled the thong from between her cheeks. He ran his fingers over her anus and sloppy wet pussy. When he touched her clit, she groaned into Marks lap and shook in a small orgasm.

Sara's smell filled the car. Using his hands, Christopher spread her cheeks and leaned in. His tongue licked circles around her back hole. Her head jerked off Mark's lap when Christopher's tongue speared her asshole.

"Oooohhhh Mark, his tongue is fucking my ass," Sara groaned. Her head returned to Marks cock and he groaned also.

Christopher moved his tongue to her gapping wet pussy. She continued to moan as he lapped against her pink vulva.

Despite the lack of room, Christopher was more than a little excited. He heard a disappointed groan from Sara as he leaned back against the far door. Reaching out, he wet his fingers with her juice and slid two and then three fingers into her slot and started a slow deep finger fuck.

He moved his left hand to her bottom and pressed a finger into her ass. Sara tried to pick her head off her husband's dick, but Mark grabbed her head and held her tight in his lap. She gave up her struggle with a deep groan.

As Christopher worked his fingers into Sara's cunt and asshole, he said, "Mark, see if you can play with her clit."

He watched Mark rearrange himself and felt a hand reach between Sara's spread legs. It took a few seconds before the two men got into a rhythm.

Mark let go of Sara's head. She came off his cock and cried out, "oh fuck...oh Jesus...you fuckers...OOOOHHHHH." Her body stiffened and she shook through a giant cum.

The men didn't slow. Christopher finger banged her holes, while Mark slapped, pinched and rubbed her clit.

Sara exploded again, "AAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRR...yooouuu motherrrrr fuckkkeeerrrsss...OHHHHHHHHH." "Please God...no more," she begged as she slid back onto Christopher's lap.

Sara rested her head against Christopher's chest. Slowly, her breath returned to normal. Christopher and Mark shared a smile and high five. For the first time, Christopher was able to see into Marks lap. A very small, thin and hard three inch cock barely showed through the front of Marks open pants.

Mark shrugged and worked his zipper closed. "Each year on Sara's birthday, I help her pick a man for a one night stand. We hope the man has bigger equipment than I do and can satisfy her," Mark explained. "Would you be interested in spending more time with us?"

"Yeah, Mark," Christopher sputtered. "I'd like that a lot. What are your rules?"

"No real rules, I guess. I'll stay with you and watch. And, I don't want Sara hurt."

"I'm not gay. If you plan on participating, it won't be with me."

"Me either," Mark answered. "If you need to recharge, I might join the fun. But it will be mostly you and Sara."

Sara had been quite as the men laid the ground work. She was resting against Christopher. "Is this ok with you sweetheart?" Christopher asked.

With her head resting against my chest, she nodded and said, "Please, let's go to your room."

Christopher took advantage of the short ride to the Marriott. He slid his hand under Sara's skirt and played with her world-class ass. She sighed, as a finger pushed into the crack of her bottom and slowly circled her wet rose bud.

"Tell me what you want tonight to be like, baby."

"Oh, I want some dick. I want your dick. I want to be pounded by a big fat cock. Can you give me that...can you make Sara happy?"

Pushing his hand deeper between Sara's legs, Christopher could feel how excited she was. Her pussy was a wet mess. He rubbed his finger around her clit and asked, "That's not the right question Sara. The real question is: Can you make me happy?"

Sara stretched and stuck her tongue into Christopher's ear. She licked all around his ear and whispered, "I'll do anything. I'm your slut tonight."

"Feel my cock, baby."

Sara rearranged herself on Christopher's lap, so she was able to reach between his legs. "Oh, mother of God," she exclaimed. "Mark, his dick is so fucking big. Thank you, for my present."

Christopher watched Sara's eyes as she felt him up. She ran her fingers along his hard thick eight inches. "Are you going to be a slut for my young cock?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm. Baby, I'm going to be the biggest slut you've ever had."

For the remainder of the ride, Sara played with Christopher's cock, while he stroked her from her clit to her anus.

Once the group reached the Marriott and parked, Christopher turned to Mark and asked, "Do you want to go straight to the room or would you rather have a drink first."

"I've never seen Sara this turned-on. Let's go straight to the room."

They quickly made their way to Christopher's ninth floor room. Christopher opened the door and invited them in. Mark entered first and silently walked to the arm chair in the corner. He sat, crossed his legs and folded his hands into his lap.

Sara followed Mark and surveyed the room. She nodded her approval and turned to Christopher. She swung her arm around his neck and kissed him deep. Pulling away, she said, "I'm going to freshen up. I'll be back in a second."

Deciding it was time to take control, Christopher reached out and fondled Sara's breast, before she could get away. He tweaked her nipple and then pulled her to him using just her tit. He reached to her waist and yanked her tee-shirt over her head and then unclasped her front opening bra.

Sara's breasts were small and capped with cherry red puffy nipples. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Oh baby...feels so goooood," Sara groaned.

While Christopher sucked her tits, he reached behind her and unbuttoned her skirt. When it dropped to the floor, Sara was standing in her soaking wet thong and a pair of sandals. Christopher let go of Sara's breast and quickly undressed himself. He pressed Sara against the wall, cupped her ass and spread her legs around him.

"Put me inside of you, Baby," Christopher ordered.

Sara reached between their bodies and took hold of his cock. Using her other hand, she pulled her thong to the side. As she lined up his cock, Christopher dropped her a few inches and impaled her on his dick.

"Ohhhhhh, so fucking huge," she wailed.

In three strokes, he was buried to his balls. "I'm fucking cuuummming," Sara cried. Christopher held her against the wall and slowly pounded into her tight pussy. She had both arms wrapped tightly around Christopher's shoulders as she took his hammering.

The excitement of the evening was starting to get to Christopher. He felt the first signs of an orgasm. Deciding that he wanted to nail Sara before his first cum, he carried her to his bed. Still impaled on his cock, he laid her in the middle of the bed. He hooked his elbows around her spread thighs and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand.

"Ready to be pounded?" Christopher asked.

"Oh God...you bastard. Fuck me...fuck me hard."

Christopher pulled all but his head out of Sara's cunt and drove it back in. He started a hard steady pounding. As she responded to his assault, he slid a finger into her tight asshole.

"Oh fuuucccckkkk. I'm......." Nothing else came from Sara's mouth as she launched into a long hard cum.

After ten minutes of hard fucking, Christopher was close to cumming. "Grab my balls, Sara. I'm going to cum."

She reached around and grabbed his swinging sack. Milking him with her expert touch, Christopher exploded deep into her pussy.

The exhausted couple hugged and kissed as Christopher's semi hard cock slid from Sara's hole. Christopher looked down at her stretched cunt and could see a stream of his cum leaking from her.

Christopher had momentarily forgotten about Mark. He looked over at the older man. Mark's pants were around his ankles and he was stroking his tiny dick.

"Go suck his cock, baby. I want you to make him happy."

Sara crawled from the bed and slumped between Marks spread legs. She kissed him and then buried her head in his lap.

"Oh, Sara. Just like that. Oh yes!!!" It only took thirty seconds for Mark to cum in his wife's mouth.

"My turn. Please Mark, eat my pussy," Sara begged.

Christopher was surprised when the horny wife sat next to him at the edge of the bed. She spread her legs and Christopher could see her swollen cum filled snatch. Mark dropped to his knees and crawled between Sara's thighs. He pushed her back on the bed and buried his face in her sopping cunt.

"Lick my pussy...yes...lick my clit...drink his cum...ooohhh," Sara exploded again.

Christopher watched in fascination as Mark licked from Sara's clit to her asshole. It was exciting as hell to be this close and watch Mark clean his cum from Sara's pussy.

Christopher's cock responded as he watched the action. He lay back on the bed next to Sara and stroked himself.

Sara just watched for a few minutes and finally pushed Marks head away. Without saying a word, she eased next to Christopher. His cock was pointing to the ceiling. Without using her hands, Sara hovered over his dick and slowly engulfed it in her mouth. Taking just the head at first, she used her lips and tongue and swirled around his meat. Slowly, Sara bobbed her head, taking more of his shaft into her mouth.

Christopher could easily feel when he reached the back of her mouth. With a sparkle in her eye and a slight gag, she pushed his cock into her throat and deep throated his monster.

Sara was insatiable as she used her mouth to fuck his dick. She loved the sounds he made when she reached between his legs and toyed with his balls and asshole.

Christopher looked over at Mark, who had returned to the chair. "Back in the car, Sara enjoyed my fingers in her ass. Do you think she can take my cock?"

"If you go slowly, I bet she can."

Sara had Christopher's cock buried in her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and looked into her eyes. "Get my cock ready, Sara. I'm going to fuck your ass."

Coming off his cock, she answered, "I thought you'd never ask."

Sara reached for her purse and took out a tube of KY. She squirted a healthy amount on Christopher's dick and worked it in. Getting on her hands and knees, she reached around and lubed her asshole.

"Work it in for me baby. Then fuck my slut ass."

Using one and then two fingers, Christopher worked the lube deep into her rectum. Then kneeling behind her, he rubbed his cock head against her rose. It opened like a flower as he pressed in.

When he was half way in, Christopher started to fuck her. It was a slow steady fuck and after five minutes, he was buried to the hilt.

Christopher could feel Sara rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Her head was buried in a pillow, but every few minutes, she would stiffen and growl into the bed.

He was banging her hard when she grabbed his swinging balls and squeezed. "Cum with me...please fill my asshole with cum." She massaged his sack and wailed, "I'm cummming....againnnnn."

Christopher could feel her rectum squeezing his shaft. Combined with her fingers working on his balls, he exploded deep in her ass.

The panting couple dropped to the bed. They kissed and hugged and held each other tight. After catching their breath, they noticed Mark had gotten dressed. Sara got out of bed, went to Mark and gave him a kiss.

"Happy birthday," he said.

Sara just kissed him again. She picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom. When she came out, five minutes later, she gave Christopher a last kiss and led Mark out the door.

All- I love to get feedback on my stories. Your suggestions have helped make the stories more exciting and interesting. I'll take any and all comments. TSG