Big Tranny, Little Bed

Story Info
Sharing a bed brings two friends together.
7.4k words
4.69
369.6k
764
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,407 Followers

They'd been best friends for years. Natalie and Cameron met in middle school and were basically inseparable ever since. They were the kind of pair that had everyone but themselves seeing a romantic spark. It was a completely platonic friendship and always had been.

It was wedding season and Natalie's big sister was getting married up north. Natalie was shy around virtually every male besides Cameron, and even when she did go out with a guy, it rarely went beyond a date or two. She didn't have a date to take to the wedding with her, so she asked Cameron to go with her. It wouldn't be a date. She convinced him to go by telling him that there would be plenty of cool things for them to do there.

Cameron was super popular in high school. He played multiple sports and with his boyish good looks, he had his pick of the girls. Natalie, on the other hand, was seen as a bit of a nerd. She wore big plastic glasses which seemed totally cool at the time before finally getting contacts after graduation. She was the sort of girl that joined all the academic clubs but couldn't talk to a guy if her life depended on it, except Cameron, and he didn't count.

That didn't change the fact that she was beautiful. Natalie was taller than Cameron and I guess you might call her big-boned. Natalie also had an absolutely massive set of tits and the biggest, bubbly butt any man had ever had the good sense to drool over. Not to mention her girl cock, which was big enough to match them both. Cameron didn't have a problem with her being a t-girl. That was just Natalie.

"So your aunt only has one bed for us?" Cameron asked while buzzing through a game on his PS Vita.

"Yep. I told you she has a small house. We're lucky to get a bed. I have family fighting over the living room couch," Natalie took a sharp turn and gave the GPS a quick glance. They were on their way up north and the wedding was in three days.

"I could drive you know. I'd even let you play Metal Gear Solid. It just came out," he smiled and waved the handheld in front of her face.

Natalie batted it away and tried to concentrate on the road, "You've never even driven here before and you think speed limits are just a helpful suggestion. So no way."

They got there in one piece and met Natalie's aunt, afterwards heading toward their room. Cameron went ahead and when he opened the door, Natalie heard him shout, "That's the smallest bed I've ever seen!"

Natalie walked into the room ready to tell him he was overreacting, but when she saw the bed, she couldn't. It really was tiny. She didn't say anything, because she knew they had to fit on it somehow. They started to unpack their things and then Natalie's aunt called them to dinner. Her Aunt Barb was a nice woman, if not a little forward. She asked about them and Natalie realized that Aunt Barb was under the assumption that they were a couple.

It dawned on Natalie that her aunt would probably object to them sleeping in the same bed if they weren't a couple, so she talked to Cameron like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. When he got a beer for her, she squeezed his hand and gave him a lover's glance, all for the benefit of her aunt of course. Once they got back to their room, Cameron asked about it.

"Aunt Barb is an old-fashioned woman. If she knew that we were just friends, you'd be sleeping on the floor," she answered.

Both Natalie and Cameron changed into night clothes. Natalie wore a loose-fitting top and a pair of comfy sleep pants. Cameron just put on a pair of shorts and a wife beater. Natalie took out her contacts, they brushed their teeth, and both of them ended up huddled around the bed, trying to figure out how this would work.

"I don't think this bed can hold both of us," Cameron shook his head.

"Maybe you're right." Fitting both of their bodies on this tiny bed seemed like a daunting task. "So I'll ask Aunt Barb for another sheet and you can find out how comfortable this rug is," Natalie stuck her tongue out and gave him a playful nudge out of the way with her hip.

Cameron jumped on the bed and and pulled the sheet over himself. He pushed up against the wall and then stretched his legs out over the rest of the bed before saying, "No way. I didn't come all this way to wake up with a rug burn for a face."

"And ladies don't sleep on floors," the little bed creaked as Natalie planted her knee on it and pushed herself on. Cameron had to lay on his side with his back against the wall just so she could get on the bed. "Goodnight, Cam," she whispered.

"Wait." Cameron slithered off the wall and tried to find a comfortable position. "I can't sleep like this, Nat. Maybe if you moved back a little and bent your legs and maybe--"

"Here. We'll try this," Natalie huffed. She hooked her leg around his and pulled him to her. Natalie pressed her big breasts flush against his chest and when she spoke, her lips were close to his, "Better?"

Natalie boobs were flattened against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck to get more comfortable. Cameron shifted as best he could and eded up with his arm around the small of her back. They laid like that, their eyes catching briefly before he answered, "Yes."

Her breasts felt so soft. He could even feel her nipples poke against his chest; they were big and stiff. How could she still smell so good, he wondered. They'd been cooped up in a car for three hours and then had to lug all their stuff into the room. Neither of them had enough energy left over to shower. She didn't smell like perfume, because she wasn't wearing any, she smelled exactly how a girl should smell: natural and feminine. It caught in his nostrils and stayed there all night.

Even though they were only doing this because of the small bed, Natalie still felt that it was nice to be with someone like this. It made her feel even better that it was Cameron. She could trust him. He didn't have the heart to hurt her or make her feel bad even if he wanted to. Natalie buried her face in his neck. The last thoughts she had before drifting off were of how pleasant sleeping on this tiny bed could actually be.

They had a good time the following day. A quiet intimacy seemed to develop between Natalie and Cameron after spending a night together in the same bed. They were very believable as a couple. Natalie's sister, the bride to be, was surprised to see that Natalie and Cameron were a couple. Natalie could tell that her sister was a little suspicious, so she took extra steps to make sure everyone was convinced. Natalie rubbed her body against his as she got up from the table at dinner and occasionally she'd lean in close to him and whisper right up to his ear as though they were sharing lovers' secrets.

It was during one of those moments that Natalie's sister chimed in. "I'm sure the rest of the table would like to know what you two are giggling about?"

"They've been like this since the second they got in last night," Aunt Barb piped up before Natalie could answer.

Natalie's face started to turn a little red. She really didn't know how to answer, her big sister always could tell when she was fibbing. As luck would have it, she didn't have to, because Cameron grabbed her hand affectionately and answered, "I was just telling Nat that she has the most beautiful eyes at the table... next to Aunt Barb's of course." He smiled his boyish grin that always made everything alright.

They got ready for bed that night and Natalie felt something a little different. Instead of anxiety, she could feel a nervous excitement; it originated in her tummy and shot like sparks through her fingertips and toes. Everything she touched and everywhere she stepped seemed to ramp up her excitement. Natalie decided to wear a pair of boyshorts and a shirt with a low neckline which showed plenty of her gorgeous breasts.

Cameron was in bed, up against his corner, by the time Natalie came out of the bathroom. When Natalie sat down on the bed, she realized that she'd developed an erection. Her nine incher was making an obscene bulge. "I'm gonna sleep on my side tonight," she said nervously, lying down with her face turned away from him and pulling the sheet over herself. This left Cameron between the swell of her big bottom and the wall. He squirmed around in an attempt to get comfortable and only succeeded in rubbing up against her bulky, bubbly buttocks. "Cut it out," she whispered.

"I can't get comfortable. Your big ass in the way." He gave her backside a playful push and laughed. Cameron would often make fun - I'm avoiding a bad pun here (you're welcome) - of her sizable tits and ass, but he didn't mean anything by it. If anyone else had told Natalie that, she'd probably be crying right now, but it was different with Cameron.

"You better apologize for that comment right now, Cam!" She warned him, doing her best not to laugh in the process.

"Or what?"

"Wrong answer!" Natalie shouted, ramming her ass against him. Now he really was squashed between her bubble butt and the wall. He tried to squirm free, but she wouldn't let him. "Apologize," she said again.

"I'm sorry Nat--"

"Not to me. To her!" She snapped.

"Okay, okay." Cameron noticed that Natalie's boyshorts had wrapped even tighter around her ass. He could make out the outline of each massive cheek against his stomach. "I'm sorry, Ms. Butt... that you're so damn big I can't fall asleep like this!"

Natalie thrust her hips back against him harder. Her shorts bunched up and Cameron could see most of the supple skin which made up each massive--yet perfectly-sculpted ass cheek. His cock instantly swelled and pressed up against the crack of her ass. Natalie could feel every inch of it. She realized what she'd done and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered.

Her erection grew harder. It extended off the bed a few inches. The big head pressed against the soft material of her shorts and made her even hornier. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have done that. You can't help it... I wasn't thinking."

Natalie inhaled sharply when she felt his arm wrap around her. It rested within inches of her erection, but he didn't know that she was hard. "It's just that I haven't had any time to... you know... take care of myself since we got here. Every time I turn my head your aunt's there and I don't have much privacy in the room."

"I get it." Natalie started to feel that it wasn't right that he had to suffer like this. There was no reason why he couldn't just do what he had to do while she was around, was there? "And you should know that I wouldn't mind if you wanted to... take care of yourself here."

"You mean it?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I mean it."

Natalie could sense movement behind her and realized that Cameron's hand had slipped into his boxers. That thought sent a shock wave through her body which ended right at the tip of her cock as it smeared precum in her shorts.

"You must have the same problem, Nat. Don't you? Well you could... you could do it too," Cameron said as he began to stroke up his length.

Natalie thought about it, then answered, "I guess she could use it, but if it's weird or something I won't."

"It's not weird. Well, not any weirder than sharing a bed. Nothing is weird about you, Nat. You're my best friend. The only person in the world who could drag me out to a wedding and make me wear a tuxedo. Now let's jerk off."

"Okay," she giggled.

Natalie's hand crept down her stomach and into her shorts. She grabbed her hard girl meat and started to stroke it under the sheet. Their room was filled with the soft slapping of skin; both of them could see the sheet rise and fall with each jerking motion. Natalie's lust was heightened by the fact that were doing this together. She matched his speed until they were masturbating in time together.

Cameron could feel the heat of Natalie's ass as he stroked. For something they'd never done before, it didn't feel unnatural or out of the ordinary. Even though Natalie's back was turned, there was no mistaking that they were doing this together. The fact that he hadn't masturbated since before they left meant that Cameron was going to cum very soon.

Natalie made sure to masturbate in the shower every time. She was a very horny young woman and didn't want an erection getting in the way of things. If Aunt Barb saw it she'd probably faint. It was one thing to know your darling niece had a cock, and another to see the thick nine-inch pipe in all its glory. Masturbating with Cameron added so much to the act for Natalie that she was close to cumming too. Her big t-girl balls produced so much cum; so much potent sperm; they'd ache when she went too long without blowing them, and they were aching now.

Their release couldn't have been off by more than a couple seconds. Cameron's hand flew up his cock and a spurt of hot cum slipped through his fingers and landed right on Natalie's bubbly duff. She felt it and her cock twitched. Another stroke and it was covering the inside of her shorts with cream. Cameron hurriedly threw the sheet off of them and caught the tip of his cock just as another shot landed on Natalie's crack. He spilled the rest of his seed into his hand. Natalie moaned as she continued to jerk into her boyshorts. She was covered in cum by the time their orgasms subsided. She was too tired to change. Cameron was drained as well.

They'd settled down a bit by the time Natalie spoke softly, "Are you comfortable?"

Cameron had to turn on his side against the wall and do his best to breathe that way unless he turned around, but then his cock would come into contact with her ass. "I'll be fine," he assured her.

"I'd turn around if this weren't comfortable and the front of my shorts weren't dripping with cum. Please, do whatever it takes to get comfortable, Cam. We have the rehearsal tomorrow and as long as our cocks allow it, we better get as much rest as we can."

"Alright," he answered. Cameron turned back toward Natalie and tentatively pushed closer to her. He wrapped his legs and upper body around hers like a glove. His penis ended up pressing against the crack of her ass. Cameron's chin rested on her shoulder and he could finally breathe in again. He took in a deep breath of her scent and their combined ejaculation. It didn't take long before they were both fast asleep.

Things were even better the next day. It felt perfectly natural for Natalie and Cameron when they pretended to be a couple. Natalie read about a concert in the park and the two of them went. They found themselves snuggling and acting like boyfriend and girlfriend even with none of her family around. Natalie was thrilled about this turn of events. She'd catch Cameron sneaking glances at her and feel so sexy; so wanted.

The rehearsal went off without a hitch. Natalie was the only girl who stood out to Cameron. He'd never seen her look more gorgeous. And that dress! It accentuated her huge bosom to the point that every man at the rehearsal, including the groom, was transfixed on them. It was a little chilly out, not to mention the fact that Cameron was feeling a little jealous, so he put his jacket around her as they sat down to eat.

Everyone was having a good time. Natalie was genuinely happy for her big sister, if not a bit jealous herself. She watched Cameron lovingly and tried to whisper to him that he was going a little overboard with the drinks. A bridesmaid swooped in and whisked Natalie's attention away with pleasant conversation before they could. Cameron was so drunk by the end of the night that Natalie had to carry him from the car into Aunt Barb's house.

He slumped over on the bed and started muttering something. Natalie wrapped her arms around his waist and unbuttoned his pants. She pulled them down his legs and told him to kick out of them. His shirt came off next. Cameron was on his back with the television blaring by the time she went into the bathroom. Natalie got ready for bed, throwing a nightgown on over her panties.

"Are you still up?" She called out to Cameron as she walked out of the bathroom. Natalie came over and turned off the television. She could see him looking up at her through the small slits of his half-closed eyes.

"You looked really good tonight... you always... always do, Nat," he slurred.

"Thank you," she smiled, her nose wrinkling. Natalie laid down on the bed and his eyes followed her body.

Cameron pressed himself even closer to her on the small bed and said, "I don't want to fall asleep yet... today has been so nice."

Natalie ran her fingers through his hair and asked, "Think you feel like masturbating before we go to sleep?"

Cameron leaned in close like he had something important to tell her, but he was drunk, so Natalie wasn't ruling out the possibility that was planning on belting out a few choice song lyrics from the concert they'd attended and then falling asleep. He did that in the car on the way to the rehearsal and he wasn't even drunk then. "Can I look at your boobs while I do it?"

Natalie's cheeks got red. Look at her boobs? It must be the liquor talking. Or did he really mean that? Well, why wouldn't he want to see them. Anyway, he'd probably be asleep in two minutes. "Close your eyes and go to sleep, silly," she told him. Natalie gasped when she felt his hand clutch an oversized melon. He grabbed it and pulled on it before she could shoo his hand away.

"I'm sorry, but please. Please. Let me see. I've wanted to for so long," he looked at her dreamily.

"You said look, not touch. And I haven't even shown you anything yet. Have you really... wanted to see them before?"

His hand grasped one of the straps of her nightgown. Cameron gently slid it down her shoulder and her big breast started to spill out on the bed. "They're so awesome, Nat, and big," he muttered as he got his first look at one of the beautiful mounds.

Natalie turned on her side toward him and he brushed the other strap away. She lifted up on her elbow and pulled the nightgown down her tits. Her tits smacked against themselves and then settled down on the bed. Natalie felt a little exposed like this, but she had another feeling too; one which excited her to no end and caused her cock to come to life. Cameron's hand covered what they could of the enormous breasts and squeezed. They were so cool and heavy in his hands.

Natalie clasped his hand, "Here. Rub here," she started to direct it. "My dress was a little tight tonight. It left some marks," she cooed. His ministrations were starting to take their toll on Natalie. She moaned, her legs squirming. Cameron watched the red marks disappear with his rubbing. Natalie's stiff nipples caught his eye. He twisted them between his fingers and Natalie let out a low moan.

Natalie hadn't made a conscious decision to do so, but her hand found her cock and she began to stroke herself while Cameron plucked at her nipples. His dick was hard and as she jerked her hand up her cock it bounced against his. The next time her hand hit his hard-on, she switched cocks and started stroking his. Her hand went into his boxers. His cock was smaller than hers, but not small by any means. The hard shaft felt warm and full of life in her hand. Cameron grunted as she stroked him, their eyes met and the deep emotion of the moment overtook him.

"I want to hold yours," he croaked, not waiting for a sign from Natalie before wrapping his hand around her shaft.

She'd never had another hand besides her own on her cock. It pulsed in his hand. When he started to run his hand over the shaft, she nearly lost it and exploded right then. Natalie clenched her eyes shut and staved off her orgasm. Cameron buried his face in her tits as his hand explored her cock for the first time. He kissed and licked all over the soft flesh of her breasts before coming up for air. Cameron returned his eyes to her gaze and found her nipple with his lips; he dragged his tongue across it and started to suck.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,407 Followers