Big Tranny, Little Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers

Her hand quickened its stroking. They were both close again. His stroking hand sped up to match her pace. Cameron pulled as much of her tit into his mouth and applied suction, repeating the action on her other glorious breast. Cameron's balls seized and he cried out, "I'm gonna CUM, NAT!"

Natalie didn't miss a beat, continuing to jerk his cock. The strokes he was giving her cock were choppier as his cock started spurting. Natalie covered his hand with hers and gave her dick the three hard strokes it needed to cum. Cameron had bitten into her breast after beginning to cum, which Natalie found extremely pleasurable and quite sexy. As she was losing control, her legs tensed on the bed and she pressed her body hard against his. She let go and her cock covered their stomachs in girly cum.

She continued to blow long after Cameron had finished. Their stomachs and lower bodies were virtually covered in her white hot cream by the time she shivered with her last dribble of cum. Natalie's sticky hand lifted Cameron's head and she kissed him. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and filled it. They kissed like that for a long moment before falling asleep, Cameron's head snuggled against her big breasts.

Natalie awoke first the next morning. She was careful not to stir too much for fear of waking him. He looked so peaceful; his cheek still resting against her breast. Natalie tried to convince herself that this could be real. They'd jerked each other last night. He did about everything with her tits short of slipping his cock between them, and she certainly wasn't averse to that. Nothing had to be off limits. They'd crossed this barrier together and Natalie filled her heart with the belief that they'd cross any others.

Cameron started to wake. He was still in a sleepy state, his eyes still heavy, he wasn't ready to open them just yet. The first thing he could feel was Natalie's heartbeat and the soft flesh he was pressed up against. Cameron finally pried his eyes open and found he was staring at Natalie's breasts. He sprung backward and looked at her with his eyes bugged out.

"Your boobs... they're beautiful. I mean big. I mean bare! They're out in the open," he wheezed.

Natalie giggled. She pulled the strap of her nightgown up and loosely covered them before rubbing her hand over his chest. Even with his back against the wall, there still wasn't an inch of daylight between them on the tiny bed.

"Well, they should be. You got quite acquainted with them last night. Don't you remember?"

"I... I had a lot to drink, didn't I?" He swallowed hard.

"I can fill you on all the sexy details if you'd like," she said in a husky voice.

"What did we do?"

"I let you see my tits. But that wasn't enough for you, my little boobie lover. You wanted to play with them and suck on them. We started jerking off and pretty soon we were jerking each other off. Anything ringing a bell?"

Cameron looked between them and noticed the cum stains for the first time. He had hardened cum on his stomach and so did Natalie's nightgown. "I don't," he began, "I don't remember. Jeez, the wedding's today isn't it? I better shower."

"Wait," Natalie grabbed his arm. "You don't want to talk about this? Cam, I didn't force you to do anything," she said, a little hurt. Cameron didn't say anything. He slipped off the bed and Natalie could hear the shower running a few seconds later.

He was distant the rest of the day. The final wedding preparations began and Natalie got her dress and makeup together. Natalie was in the bridal party so her sister had picked out the dresses. She looked even more beautiful than the night prior. Cameron, for his part, looked incredibly sharp in his tuxedo. The wedding started and they sat together, but Natalie couldn't shake the feeling that they were worlds apart. She watched her sister walk down the aisle, and though she was glad that her sister had found love, it hurt to see someone so happy and in love.

The wedding reception was next. Natalie gave her carefully-rehearsed toast and sat back down. Cameron seemed to be avoiding her and he hadn't had a drop to drink all night. Couples started dancing and everyone got pretty smashed. Cameron didn't ask Natalie to dance, though. They'd barely spoken two words to each other since waking up together earlier that day. Natalie knew that they had more than one night of fooling around (however great she thought that had been) at stake, they had years of friendship too.

The two of them got back to Aunt Barb's and started to pack up. Cameron left his tuxedo jacket on the door handle. He gathered up some of his clothing and folded it for the suitcase. Natalie started to do the same, but her emotions were still going wild. She got into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Natalie sat down on the toilet lid and cried. It dawned on her that her sister was probably being made love to by her groom right now.

Cameron heard a sniffle from the bathroom. He got closer and realized she was crying. Everything in his nature told him to find out what was wrong, but he didn't know what he could tell Natalie. He didn't even understand himself what he felt exactly. Jerking off in a bed together was one thing, but jerking each other off? This changed everything.

Natalie heard a soft knock on the door. She debated whether to answer it before saying, "What do you want?" in an unkind tone.

"Can I come in?"

"I don't care," she answered.

Cameron turned the knob, but the door wouldn't open. "It's locked."

Natalie stood up and splashed some cold water on her face from the faucet. It was still red and puffy even afterward. She unlocked the door and then stepped out of the bathroom. Natalie grabbed the clothing she'd been folding and started to stuff them into her suitcase.

"What are you thinking about, Nat?" He finally asked.

"Nothing. Don't ask me that." She returned to the suitcase which was one pair of panties away from busting.

"Tell me," he told her in the voice which always fooled Natalie into thinking she was safe. Well, it wouldn't work this time.

"Nobody wants me, Cam. Who could? With what I've got between my legs. I sat through an entire day watching something I'll never be able to have myself. Happiness. Marriage. That's what I'm thinking about!"

"That's not true." Cameron caressed Natalie's cheek with his hand. "Any guy could fall in love with you and if you two were right for each other, he'd love that thing between your legs just as much as the rest of you."

"Yeah, and you just spent the entire day avoiding me because of that 'thing.'"

"Can I tell you something?" Cameron asked, his eyes smoldering.

"Sure. Go for it," she answered.

"Nat, I didn't avoid you because I'm turned off by your dick or something like that. To tell you the truth, it was hard for me to think about another guy falling in love with you. It makes me jealous, Nat. I guess I was avoiding you because I was worried... that we put our friendship in danger with what we did." Cameron swallowed hard and looked as deeply into her big brown eyes as he could. "I don't want to lose this and I was just afraid. You're a lot braver than I am."

Natalie's heart was all aflutter. With the realization that his behavior wasn't a way of rejecting her, rather protecting her, and them, it all made sense. "We can't plan that things are going to go wrong. I don't want to live that way. I want to live this way," Natalie pressed her lips against his. She kissed him hard, her tongue diving into his mouth.

They ended up on their tiny bed, kissing frantically and feeling the other's body. Cameron's hand found Natalie's butt. He grabbed a handful of each massive globe and squeezed. It felt soft and wonderful. Their cocks crushed against one another. Natalie's hand slid between them and grabbed Cameron's erection. She gave it a rough squeeze and asked, "Can we do this? You're not going to spazz out and pretend you don't know me tomorrow?"

"No! I promise," Cameron answered quickly, attaching his lips to hers again.

"Good. I don't want to drive home with a stranger." Natalie grabbed Cameron's shoulders and pressed him into the bed. Her full lips were sporting a delightful smiled. She slithered down his body and started to take off his pants. Cameron took in a deep breath, he could barely hold in his anticipation. She pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion, causing his hard-on to spring out. Natalie grabbed it at the base and then gave the tip a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck, Nat. You're..."

She wrapped her lips around the head and started to suck before he could finish. Cameron shut his mouth instantly. The warmth of her mouth was amazing. Natalie slid her lips down his cock and collapsed her cheeks like a cocoon of hot wet pleasure. She'd never sucked cock before, but she could almost swallow all the way down to the base. Her nose was practically in his pubes.

Natalie started to bob her head on his cock. Cameron's hand found the back of her head and the other brushed stray hair from her face. He loved to watch a girl suck this cock. This was more than that, though. This was Natalie. And she sure was prettier than any girl who had done this before. Cameron watched her lips glide along his shaft and knew that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He was right.

She whipped her shirt off and her bobbling breasts spilled out. Cameron couldn't look away. Natalie lifted her bulky titties up and wrapped them around Cameron's cock. She sucked hard on the tip of his cock and rolled her breasts up and down his shaft. The sensations were becoming too much for Cameron. Natalie swirled her tongue around the tip which caused Cameron's hips to buck.

He called out, "Oh shit, Nat. I'm getting close!"

Natalie pulled her lips from his cock with a pop, "Oh wait!" She wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed it. Natalie pushed herself up his body, kissing his stomach and chest as she went. "What I really wanted to try was sticking it in my butt. You know, like in the pornos?"

Cameron had always been interested in trying that with a girl, but they'd always turned him down. The prospect of trying that with Natalie sent a tremor through him. He answered, "I wanna try it too. But I think my cock needs a minute to calm down."

Natalie kissed and licked his tender neck. She sucked so hard on one spot that it made him squirm. "That's fine. You can't get in right away anyway. You have to ask first."

"You just said we could--"

"Not me! Her."

"Oh, okay," he answered awkwardly.

Natalie lifted her head and gave him a little schoolgirl smirk, "Do you want to try now?"

"Hell yes." Cameron ran his hands over her big bottom.

Natalie's smirk opened into a beautiful smile which showcased her full lips and perfect pearly teeth. She pulled the pants she'd changed into after getting back down her thighs. They puddled at her feet until she kicked them off the bed. She was naked from head to toe now. Cameron couldn't help but touch her. Her body was gorgeous and begged to be touched.

Cameron lifted up on his knees and Natalie laid down on her stomach. His cock had never felt harder as he scoped out her bubbly ass. Cameron scooted on his knees until Natalie's legs were in between them. Inside her big cheeks he could just see a hint of her honey hole. Cameron started to spread the smooth skin of her cheeks, but couldn't fight off the urge to kiss them first. He gave them loud kisses while Natalie laughed and wiggled under him.

"That tickles!" She giggled.

He kissed along the shape of her big ass and when his lips met her crack, he rolled his tongue over it. Finally, he spread the orbs and looked at the sweet prize they concealed. "Ms. Butt and Ms. Asshole, may I please stick my dick in you?"

"You seek entrance? What offering have you brought me?" Natalie said with his voice purposefully muffled by the bed sheet.

"Hmm," Cameron leaned down and slapped his hard cock against one of her cheeks, "I offer you my cock... plus my undying gratitude of course."

"I don't want your cock. Well, I do. But I want your ass," Natalie replied.

"You have it. Please can I get my 'entrance' now?"

Natalie pushed off the bed for a moment and gave her cock a few good strokes with her other hand there to catch the precum. Natalie laid back down, her cock digging into the bed and put the precum-covered hand behind her back. Cameron placed his cock in her hand and she coated his cock with it. Using Natalie's precum as lubricant on his cock? Man, she sure could produce a lot of that stuff, he thought.

Cameron pressed his tip against the hole; it was so tight. I guess that thing they say about the bigger the butt, the tighter the butthole, was correct. Cameron struggled past her sphincter into the incredible warmth. The precum she'd applied to his cock helped him push further. Her asshole was so much tighter, so much warmer than he could remember pussy ever being. He slid his cock all the way into her and didn't move for a full thirty seconds. The sensations were too intense, he'd have blown his load right there. Natalie grunted when every inch pressed inside her.

Cameron grabbed her hips and slowly pulled his cock out. It hurt, but Natalie immediately disliked the idea of it leaving. She didn't have to miss it for long, though, because he thrust forward and sent most of his length back inside. Cameron slowly slid the rest in until his balls rested on hers. "Was that okay?" He asked.

"Yes! More," Natalie groaned.

Her sweet spot didn't seem to be getting any less tight. The resistance was enough to take Cameron's breath away. He'd already broken a sweat. Cameron pressed himself against Natalie's back and began kissing her shoulder as his hips did most of the work. He started to go faster; causing his balls to slap against hers and earning a moan from Natalie with each thrust. The length of his cock was constantly being treated to a wonderful massage by her back muscles. She tightened and gripped his cock.

"This feels so good, Nat. I've never... ever felt anything like it. Its like your ass has a mind of its own. It knows... exactly when to... ohhh, do that!"

"She was pleased with your offering," Natalie replied in between grunts. She wasn't a virgin anymore and it felt damn good! How could it be so stiff yet so smooth at the same time? The perfection that is cock, she thought.

Cameron was fucking her with hard strokes now. He was out of breath and felt a pleasurable tingling in his balls which signaled he needed to cum. Cameron grabbed her tits and gave them a rough squeeze, he pressed his face into her neck and cried, "I can't hold out! I'm CUMMING!"

Jets of hot com erupted from the tip of Cameron's cock. Natalie bucked her hips back at him and her big ass slapped against his skin. She repeated the motion as he held onto her with clenched teeth. His spent cock eventually stopped spewing and slowly shrunk until it popped out.

"That was so fantastic, Cam. My turn now," Natalie said happily.

"A deal's a deal. I promised," Cameron answered while beginning to regain his awareness. His cock still far too sensitive to touch.

"It's not like you could change your mind now anyway. There's no way you're getting off this little bed without giving it up to me first. I'd make you," Natalie giggled as she sat up, causing her tits to wobble back and forth.

Natalie's response awoke a little of Cameron's cockiness. He answered, "Remember who you're talking to? I was captain of the wrestling team in high school." Cameron beamed proudly as he said it.

"Hah!" Natalie laughed. "I could lay you out flat!"

"Are you challenging?"

Natalie didn't answer, preferring to pounce on him instead. They tussled on the bed. Natalie's big boner and equally large breasts bouncing everywhere as they did. Cameron had the technique, but Natalie was a bit stronger. Her erection also had her charged, whereas Cameron had already cum. He ended up face down on the bed with Natalie's giant shaft planted between his vulnerable cheeks.

"Aren't you going to ask for entrance first?" He asked with his head against the bed and a smile on his face.

"I don't have to," she gloated. "I can take what's mine and you certainly can't stop me."

"Go ahead then. You earned it, Nat."

Natalie rubbed her cock until a string of precum dripped onto his asshole. It was quite a sight. Natalie's big hard cock against his soft little hole. It was the cutest thing Natalie had ever seen, and she'd have stopped to marvel at it, but she needed inside him and she needed it now.

She rubbed precum over her shaft and then aimed the red tip against his entrance; it was so warm and inviting. Natalie applied pressure, basking in the resistance of his little ring. Natalie went at a slow pace, never stopping. She pressed on, even when Cameron dug his fingers into the bed. The inches disappeared into him steadily. Natalie had never imagined anything could be this tight. This pleasurable. His slippery insides clutched her while his ass cheeks shut tight around her shaft.

Cameron didn't know how much more of her massive length he could take. It kept going and going. He was already stuffed and Natalie hadn't stopped yet. To both of them, it felt like her dick was literally wearing his tender pleasure walls. Cameron bit into the pillow. His back arched as he felt the last of her deposit inside him. Natalie's bloated balls slapped against his and she was in. Every inch of her.

"Cam," Natalie dropped her body down on his and her lips found his ear, "This feels... fuck... you know how it feels. We should have been doing this for years. It's so sweet... being inside you."

Her shaft started to slowly withdraw from inside him. Natalie pulled out until only the head of her girly monster was inside him. She pressed her hips forward and penetrated him, a little faster each time. Cameron felt like he needed one hell of a painkiller right now, but there was something else too. Something nice and filling about it. He wondered if it was a bit girlish that he liked knowing he could bring Natalie this kind of pleasure. Her entire body was attuned to his.

This tender love-making was wonderful, but Natalie wanted more. She wanted to plow his tiny hole with all her might. She wanted to hammer her monster as deep as it would go inside him and then find a way to go deeper. Natalie started to thrust into him with less gentler intent. She moaned at the friction it caused. The pleasure sent tremors throughout her body. She wrapped her arms around Cameron and felt his body tremble. Her cock owned his asshole. It was the property of Natalie.

"I'm gonna go faster. My sweet little boobie lover has become my cock lover. Oh, Cameron... I could do this forever," she whispered into his ear before lifting her body up.

Natalie grabbed a tight hold on his hips and thrust her cock powerfully inside him. She plowed deeper than she had before and the pleasure was magnified.

"Mmmghmm... Nat..." Cameron moaned. He couldn't express it in words, especially not now, but her dick was caressing him. It was pulsing inside him and bringing him pleasure he'd never known existed.

His tender walls were massaging her cock. They clung to her, tensing uncontrollably. She thrust harder and faster. The little bed creaked under them. Her cock was a blur of speed and power as it ravaged his slippery insides. Natalie knew she couldn't last much longer; it was a tough decision, but she decided to drag her incredibly hard cock from his hole and roll him over. He looked into her eyes with feelings of confusion and emptiness.

Then she pressed her cock between his cheeks and snapped her hips forward. She was buried to the hilt inside him once again and they smiled at each other. Natalie watched his face as she fucked him. He'd tense, wince, and moan, all from one stroke of her big pole. Their lips connected and they devoured one another's tongue. Natalie wrapped her arms under his legs and lifted him so that she had the perfect angle when entering him.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers