Big Trouble in Hong Kong Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan learns Jia's intimate secrets.
1.6k words
4.53
21.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia sat naked handcuffed and blindfolded in the galley as I fed her breakfast. A bite of egg, a piece of bacon, wipe her mouth. Some orange juice, more egg, a bite of toaster waffle, wipe her mouth. A crystalline drop of syrup fell to her perfect breast, slowly dripping toward a puffy nipple and I leaned to slowly lick it off. I felt Jiu draw a breath and her body stiffen, her spine straightening, jutting out those superb breasts. But this time I could see the nerve endings on her skin rise and her breathing heightened slightly. That was not fear or dread, that was sexual excitement.

I took a piece of waffle from the fork and rubbed it around her nipple, then put it in her mouth. While giving her a sip of juice, I licked off the syrup and lingered to suck on the nipple. Again, her breath caught in her throat.

"Why Jia, I do believe you like that," I said.

I fed her some more eggs and bacon, but then dropped a piece of waffle into her lap. It nestled against her landing strip and she sat there, unsure of what to do.

"Of course I can't leave that down there. I'll have to get it for you, won't I?"

I touched her knee and slid my hand up her shapely thigh toward the waffle. To my surprise, she parted her legs, and the piece slipped down in front of her vaginal opening. As my hand got closer to her pussy, I felt her hips give a tiny thrust, willing my hand to touch her there. I glided my hand up her mound, my middle finger parting her labia and stroking her clit. She inhaled and her head tilted back slightly. I brought the waffle piece up, dragging it along her slit and across her silky stomach and delightful tits before rubbing her lips with it. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I put the waffle on it and she chewed it slowly, deliberately, pausing to lick her lips after swallowing it.

This was getting interesting.

I gave Jia another sip of orange juice and with an almost imperceptible smile she let some of it dribble out of her mouth onto her chest. I watched the tiny golden river drip off her right breast into her lap.

"Now look what you've done. I suppose I'll have to clean that up."

My finger traced the juice's route, pausing to smear it around her nipple. I leaned in to gently lick some off her neck and she shivered as I rolled her nipple in my fingers. I continued licking the juice off her neck, moving down toward her chest as my fingers lightly traced the OJ's path across her stomach toward her legs.

As my tongue neared her breast, she moaned softly and arched her back, thrusting her breasts out. She leaned her head back as her breath quickened. As I began to lick the juice from her breast without touching her nipple, my hand spread the juice around and just below her navel. My tongue made circles around her nipple and I watched it enlarge. When my hand moved toward her slit, she moved her ass to the edge of the chair, spreading her legs further and humping my hand. I sucked the end of her breast, careful not to touch the nipple as my middle finger parted her labia and sought out her pussy. Inserting my finger brought a gasp and a little groan from her. My thumb found her clitoral hood and lightly stroked it. She humped my hand harder.

I bit and licked her nipple and she cried out.

"Oh, you like that do you?" I said. She didn't answer so I bit again while adding another finger and curling them upward to her g-spot. Her body twisted slightly and she gasped again.

"I said, do you?"

Jia nodded and I stood as I continued working my fingers into her pussy. With my other hand I freed my hardening cock from my pants. She heard the zipper beside her head and guessed what was coming. But instead of stiffening or turning away, she turned her head toward my cock and opened her mouth. This was a pleasant surprise.

As the first inch passed her lips, she did something else I didn't expect—pushed her head forward to take my cock to the back of her mouth. Oh, was that great. Now it was my turn to groan. I picked up the pace of my fingers fucking her and stroked her clit harder. She would sometimes pause between strokes to pant a few breaths, then dive back even harder on my rock hard dick. She was moaning louder every minute and I was reaching the point of no return.

Suddenly, I pulled my cock from her mouth and stood her up. Turning her around I pushed her down on the tiny galley table on her belly. I lined my cock up and shoved it into her pussy in one thrust, holding it there. She screamed and arched her back as she came. I felt her juices coat my cock and run down my balls as I started fucking her. She would groan or cry out with every thrust and her body would go rigid when I hit a particularly good spot.

I wet my thumb and rubbed it around her asshole. I felt her stiffen a little as I began pressing it into her gorgeous ass. Soon, though, I was alternating thrusts in her pussy and asshole and she was moving with me.

I spit on her hole and withdrew my cock from her pussy, still slick with her fluids. I used my dick to spread the spit around a bit, then began pressing it into her ass. She raised her head up from the table and her asshole tightened.

"Relax Jia," I said as I pushed her head back down, "you're going to like this."

Gradually I felt the resistance leave her body and her asshole relaxed. But she was still holding her breath.

"Breathe," I said, and on her exhale the head of my cock penetrated. She let out a little pained groan and I held still to give her time to get used to it. Again I spit on my dick and began working the head slowly in and out.

After a moment, she relaxed so I started pushing my cock further in, a quarter inch at a time. She was still uncomfortable but was getting used to the intruder. Finally, I bottomed out and just held my cock there. Then, slowly and gently, I started fucking her ass. After a minute she started moving with me and I heard her breathing rising again.

Increasing my speed, I heard her start groaning again. As I fucked her ass harder, I reached around between her legs to play with her clit. Her head came off the table and she let out a loud moan. Again I increased my speed on both her clit and ass. Now she was panting and grunting and I took in the sight below me: Jia laying flat on the table, blindfolded, breasts spreading out to the side and shaking with every thrust into her ass, her cuffed hands reaching and grasping, trying to escape their bonds, her long legs straight and standing on tiptoe as I pummeled her ass.

I kicked it into a higher gear, fucking her ass even faster as I continued working on her clit. She started moaning louder. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I grabbed her hair, yanking her head backward and off the table.

She went wild—screaming and cursing in Chinese as she came. Seconds later I felt my own orgasm starting. I thrust viciously into her ass as I cried out. She heard me and tightened her ass as she came again. I felt my come shooting up from my balls and blasting deep into her bowels. She gave one last cry and collapsed on the table. I fell on top of her, breathing hard.

When I had rested a moment, I stood and took my softening dick from Jiu's ass. It came out with a pop, followed by lots of cum. She just grunted, but didn't move. I cleaned my cock in the head and brought out a warm, damp cloth to clean her ass and pussy. I carefully cleaned her up, being especially gentle with her swollen pussy. It had taken a beating.

I stood her up and walked her back to her table. After strapping her down, I removed the blindfold and again, saw the tears. But this time she looked straight at me and in a voice I didn't recognize, said "Please don't leave me here."

I was stunned. The accent was almost British, the words crisp and clear.

"What?"

"Please don't leave me here again. You don't need to tie me up, I won't go anywhere or try to hurt you," she said, her eyes vulnerable, pleading and brimming with tears.

I looked deep in her eyes and made a decision. I took the straps off her hands and feet and let her stand for the first time on her own. She looked at me, then down at her naked body, back up at me and started to cry.

"Thank you," she said. She tried to take a step but her knees buckled and she collapsed into my arms. I picked her up and carried her into the little salon by the galley, laying her on the small love seat.

Again she said "Thank you," as her tears turned to little sobs and she clung to me, "thank you..."

Holding her in my arms I said "It's okay Jia, you don't have to thank me anymore for untying you."

She pulled back and looked at me, "Not for untying me," she sniffled, "for saving me."

"What?"