Big Twisted Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her hands and knees with an arched back and her fleshy round ass pointing skyward, she began to belch out more of her verbal incestuous unpleasantries.

"Okay little brother, it's time to stuff my ass full of that big hard cock of yours... push it in nice and slow at first... OOOO that's it... uh huh... I can feel it pushing past my ass ring... god that's good... stop... now plunge the rest in all at once... once quick thrust Ahhhh shit... that was great... can you see your cock brother?... where is it?... where is your cock?... is your cock in my ass?... are you fucking my ass?... your sister's ass?... just look at yourself little brother... look at what you're doing... I want you to watch yourself fucking your sister's ass hole... fuck me bro... fuck my ass... fuck it... fuck the shit out of it... just take my ass... rape it bro... rape my ass... rape me... treat me like a common whore... fuck me like white trash... come on you mother fucking piece of shit... fuck me god damn it... make it hurt... that's it you nasty son of a bitch... fuck my ass... fuck your sister's ass... fuck it... fuck it hard."

I was not prepared for what she did next but there seemed to be no end to my sister's sexual talents.

"Okay, okay now pull your cock out till just the head is in... ahhh yes... how does that feel?... can you feel that little brother?... can you feel me squeezing your sensitive cock head with my ass hole?... I'm squeezing and relaxing my ass muscles on your cockhead... squeeze... relax... squeeze... relax... squeeze... relax... okay little brother now I'm going to keep squeezing... I want you to fuck my tightly clinched ass... go head... I'm squeezing... I'm squeezing with all my might... my ass is closed shut... fuck it bro... fuck my clinched ass hole... that's it... puuuuuush... puuuuuush it in... now puuuuull it out... is that tight?... is that ass so tight your cock is purple?... keep fucking it... keep fucking my tightly clinched ass hole... ahhhhh shit that feels so fucking good... okay, okay enough of that... I'm relaxed... I'm wide open bro... my ass is yours... have at it little brother... fuck my ass as fast and hard as you want... do what ever you want to it... I don't care... rip me a new ass hole little brother... I said fuck me god damn it... fuck me... fuck my ass hole you piece of shit mother fucker... come on you worthless dick wadd... you fuck like a girl... put your fucking back into it... split me open you fuck... fuck your sister right in the ass... that's right... you heard me... your sister... I'm your sister... you're fucking your sister right in the ass... my little brother is fucking my ass... oh god that's so hot... it's so wrong... and that's why it's so hot... and one day you'll think it's hot too."

Little did she know that I was already hooked but I decided to play it of like I was totally disgusted with her incestuous ranting.

"You're gonna learn to love this bro... I'm gonna make you love this... one day I won't need to tie you up... you'll just want to fuck me... you're going to see things my way bro... whether you like it or not... this will happen again and again... you are my prisoner... you are my sex slave... I'm never letting you go... you're gonna fuck me forever... for the rest of our lives... fuck bro... I'm such a bitch... I'm a mean bossy bitch... fuck your bitchy sister... I'm a royal fucking bitch... fuck your cunt bitch sister's ass... come on you mother fucking piece of shit... fuck my ass... fuck it... fuck it till you cum... fuck it till you cum... are you ready to cum bro?... CUM... Cum bro... cum in my ass... don't pull out... shoot your load deep in my ass... give me ten seconds of hard fast fucking while I tighten up... okay bro I'm tight... I'm squeezing... now fuck me... fuck me fast... fast bro... fast... fuck me... fuck my ass till you cum... FUCK ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER."

And with that last shout of foul mouthery, I flooded my sister's ass with a fresh load of cum.

"Ahhhhhhhh shit... I'm cuuuuuuuuming... oh god... oh fuck... RRRRRRRRAAAR... I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuming... FUUUUUUUUUUUUK."

"Shit little brother... shit... I'm cumming tooooooooooo... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuck... you're making me cuuuuuuuuuuuum... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Both of our bodies quivered in orgasmic pleasure. My cock was pumping her ass full of thick gobs of cum. With each new spurt, my cock would swell up then shrink. And my sister's big round ass was accepting it all. Then, so she could get every last drop, she squeezed her ass tight and pulled on it, milking every last gob from my spent member like a farmer milking a cow.

When she withdrew my cock from her ass, I collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. On my back and panting, my sister walked to the end of my bed with my precious cargo deep in her ass. Then she climbed back on the bed and squatted over my cock. Her ass hole was just above my abused cock and she started grunting. I watched in amazement at her ass hole starting to swell outward as she pushed my cum out of her colon canal. All of the sudden, a loud blasting fart splattered my cum everywhere. Gobs of it. Another grunting push and more white spunk spewed out of her ass hole all over my cock and stomach. Then she sat down on my cock and began rubbing my cum all over me with a circular motion of her hips, like she was rubbing in lotion. A shinny slick of cum gleamed all over my stomach.

When my sister got off the bed, she calmly untied the ropes and wordlessly left the room with her clothes and stun gun in her hand. She closed the door and I stayed on that bed for a while taking in all that just happened. And after a few minutes I thought to myself,

"Shit. I was just raped by my sister." Then I smiled and said out loud, "Shit. I was just raped by my sister. The end.

If you have any positive feedback, please send it. I love to hear from any avid readers.

12