Big Young Black Thug Bitches

Story Info
Black female gangsters need anal too.
1.4k words
3.3
70.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,097 Followers

My name is Kyle Gregory. I'm a tall young black man who originally hails from the Island of Haiti. Just a Haitian stud trying to make a living in America. I attend one of the very best schools in the state of Massachusetts. The Western Massachusetts Technical Institute or WMTI. It's one of the largest schools in the country. Home to a student body of thirty eight thousand. The school focuses on engineering, computer science and technological education, but has a strong liberal arts and humanities department. That's cool with me because I am a computer science major. Just call me the King of the Nerds.

The Western Massachusetts Technical Institute recently added various sports programs, for both men and women. This was done a couple years ago in an attempt to boost enrollment. Currently, the Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Cross Country, Football, Gymnastics, Bowling, Soccer, Swimming, Rugby, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Tennis, Track, Sailing, Nordic Skiing, Water Polo, Rowing and Rifle. For female student-athletes, they offer Women's Volleyball, Golf, Basketball, Gymnastics, Bowling, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Softball, Ice Hockey, Equestrian, Rugby, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Track, Sailing, Nordic Skiing and Tennis. All of these sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. The school has a variety of club sports such as Men's Badminton, Table Tennis, Sumo Wrestling and Boxing along with Women's Badminton, Table Tennis, Sumo Wrestling and Ultimate Frisbee.

The Western Massachusetts Technical Institute is the largest private college in the state. Hell, it's one of the biggest colleges in America. The school has campuses in Boston, Brockton, Plymouth and Milton. For me, it's simply my new playground. I joined WMTI on an academic scholarship. Free room and board for four years just because I'm bright. Isn't that cool? Currently, I'm in the men's dorms in Milton. By night, I step out to find some adventure. My friends and classmates know nothing about how I spend my nights. They're a bunch of rich white kids from the suburbs. What in hell do they know?

The only thing I find more satisfying than academia is sex. And not just sex. I need some raunchy anal sex! Why? It's simple, really. I need to engage in anally adventurous and risky behavior on a massive scale. I must fill my quota of anal sex encounters and I have no other ways to fulfill my anal cravings. To that end, I must go hunt some new booty. Lately, my favorite prey has been what I call young thug bitches. What is a young thug bitch? A black chick from the hood. Preferably one who's arrogant and bitchy, and has an attitude problem. They're fun to fuck in the ass! So, I went out in Boston on a Friday night to find me some young thug bitch to fuck in the ass. You won't believe what I found!

I had some fun with this big and plump, thuggish, tattooed black female bodybuilder named Bianca in a park at night in Dorchester. She was tall and muscular, with jet-black skin and some major knockers and a plump ass. She had a once-pretty but now battle-scarred face. A big black woman who knew what life on the streets was all about. Nevertheless, I endeavored to fuck her. So, I approached her. She was one of those no-nonsense, rude and crude black bitches from the hood. You've seen her type cussing on the subway. I needed to show her who's boss. And I did! She was in the park, having a smoke. I snuck up on her and caught her from behind. She struggled. I laughed, and copped a feel. I felt up her ass. Nice.

I reached down into her pants, and began fingering her pussy. All the while holding both her arms pinned behind her. I asked her name. She told me her name was Bianca and that she was going to kick my ass if I didn't let her go right this instant. Oh. We got a feisty one here, don't we? I continued fingering her pussy. Bianca resisted, but slowly, I felt her body slacken. I daresay, she relaxed and enjoyed! I am very good at playing musical chairs with a woman's pussy. Just keeping my fingers jumping around in her snatch. Soon, I had Bianca moaning in pleasure. In spite of her situation, she was enjoying herself. I smiled, and told her that if she relaxed a bit, we could have more fun together. Through gritted teeth, she told me yes. I laughed. I knew she'd come around!

Slowly, I bent her down. I yanked her baggy pants down. Felt up her plump ass. Damn, this chick was fine. I gently spread her plump butt cheeks, and began fingering her butt hole. Bianca gasped when she felt my finger in her asshole. She told me that I could play with her pussy if I wanted but her ass was off-limits. I smiled. See what I mean? Why are females always bargaining? I let her know how I felt about the situation in no uncertain terms. I was in charge here. Not her. I decided what happened to her. End of story! Slowly, Bianca nodded. She accepted her fate. I was in charge now. Not her.

Grinning, I continued fingering Bianca's asshole. Her ass felt warm and tight around my finger. I smiled, and added two fingers in there. She gasped. She complained, but after a while, she began to enjoy. Lots of men and women enjoy anal pleasure. It's too bad society considers anal sex to be so damn taboo. Myself, I'm an anal sex enthusiast. So, I decided to introduce Bianca to the hidden pleasures and wonderful delights of anal sex. I whipped out my dick. Ten inches of hard and thick, uncut black cock. My man power. I pressed my cock against Bianca's asshole. Suddenly, the young thug bitch's body stiffened. I pushed my cock into her asshole. Bianca howled. I smirked. She hadn't felt anything yet.

With that, I began ramming my cock down Bianca's poop chute like anal sex was going out of style. Her ass felt so wonderfully warm and tight. I couldn't get enough of it. And her squirming and struggling was wonderfully erotic too. Her wriggling tight ass did wonders to my dick. Massaging it and holding it tightly. Laughing, I continued what I was doing. Fucking a big black woman in the ass while she squealed. I fingered Bianca's pussy while fucking her. Amazingly, her pussy was so damn wet it's not even funny. She was incredibly turned on. I noticed this as her screams changed in sound and intensity. She stopped howling and instead pleasurably moaned and groaned as I fucked her. I knew this bitch would enjoy getting fucked in the ass. All black female hoodlums do!

Man, this was something else. Never had an experience like this before. Bianca's asshole was wonderfully warm and tight. Not too tight because then it would be virtually impenetrable. Not too loose because it wouldn't be half as good to fuck. Just right. I liked it. I had a blast fucking this big black woman in the ass. Oh, yeah. So much that I broke out into a song. Yes, I started singing right in the middle of one of the world's raunchiest anal sex encounters. Imagine that. Bianca's ass soon proved too tight for even my experienced long and thick black cock. I came, sending my hot manly seed deep inside her. Bianca screamed as my hot manly seed rushed deep inside her. I grinned. This felt wonderful. We should do this again sometime.

Slowly, I pulled out of Bianca. She seemed frozen for a moment, then turned around. I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine. Yes, bitch. I am the man who just fucked you in the ass. And you know you loved it, though you may be incapable of admitting it. What you got to say now? She asked me if I went around grabbing random chicks. I shook my head. I don't usually do this. It's just that she had an ass so tempting I just had to have it. Bianca grinned, and told me that she was totally down with anal sex, and even rough sex. I smiled. She kissed me, then readjusted her clothes. I did the same, and we parted ways. I headed back to my dorm. Just remember guys : Don't grab big black female thugs in the park and fuck them in the ass unless they ask you nicely.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,097 Followers