Bigdaddy's Long Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Big Daddy makes Friday night fun.
1.1k words
4.3
13.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lie on the couch for awhile and then she made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up, he took her suite cases to the bedroom and laid them on the bed just as she walked out from the bathroom.

"What do you have in here?" He asked, "this one weighs a ton."

She smiled at him, "go ahead and open it."

He looked at her and then opened the larger of the two cases, and what was inside amazed him. There were two leather paddles, a wooden paddle, a cat of nine tails, a riding crop, hand cuffs, leg cuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, collar and leash, several vibrators, 3 kinds of lube, and a something he didn't immediately recognize, he held it up for to her.

"It's a spider gag, but I don't think we will need it after what we did earlier."

He smiled and stuck it back on the case, and zipped it shut. "Wow, I guess you where serious about making this a weekend all about control"

"I didn't know what you might have out here so I thought I would bring some stuff that you might like." She replied.

He opened the smaller case, to find a wide selection of lingerie, and sexy costumes. A French Maid outfit (that one sparked an idea for Sunday), a see through baby doll gown, a leather corset, two pairs of thigh high stocking, a pair of high heeled leather boots, thongs in red, black and blue and matching bras. Under all that was a pair of jeans, a sweater, and a t-shirt, most likely for the ride home.

He smiled, and handed her the baby doll gown and the matching see through panties. "You should wear this for now."

She slipped them on and he gave her the tour of the cabin, and as they where cooking dinner, she asked about the little building about a quarter of a mile away.

"Oh that's the work shop, dad liked to build stuff and that was his work area." But the thought of the work shop gave him an idea for later.

After dinner they did the dishes, he washed while she dried and put away. Somehow the site of her in a see through nighty and her high heels turned him on, it was like living in a porno. He continued to watch her and he could tell that she was getting turned on by his attentions, her nipples where hard and there was a little extra swagger in her walk.

He gave her a plate that went on the top shelf and she turned to put it away, she had to stretch quite a bit to reach it as just as she set it down he grabbed her from behind. One hand began pinching those hard nipples and squeezing them. The other hand grabbed her cunt, and began to massage her through her panties, and she moaned and ground her ass against his stiffing cock.

He felt her stiffen against him, and he knew she was close to cumming.

"Oh no, you're my bitch now, and you can only cum, when I let you." He breathed into her ear, as she whimpered.

He moved his hand from her pussy and began to really torture those big tits of hers, she bucked against him but this time he was determined to make her beg. He spun her around and lifted her onto the counter top, in one smooth motion he removed her panties and threw them aside. He knelt in front of her and slowly licked her slit. She writhed like an animal, and he pulled his head back, when she stilled some he buried his face back in her pussy. He licked her in long strokes, from her hole to her clit, she panted and moaned. Sometimes he would give her clit a few licks but every time she seemed closed to cumming he would stop, just long enough to keep her from going over the edge. Finally he got what he was waiting for, in between the moaning, panting, she was begging him.

"Please, bigdaddy, please, let me cum. Please, oh god, please fuck me."

"You want to cum?"

"Please, yes, let me cum."

"I want to feel you on my cock."

"Yes, oh god, yes! Please let me come on your cock."

He grabbed her waist, and pulled her off the counter, as he did she knocked a plate on to the floor where it shattered. He with one hand he undid his pants while with the other he bent her over the counter top. He smacked her ass and she moaned again, her pussy was dripping wet. He put the head of his cock right at the entrance of her pussy, and she tried to arch against him but he knew she would do that and so he moved back just in time.

"Tell me what you want." he demanded.

"Please fuck me, please let me cum!" she begged.

He grabbed both of her hips and trust into her in one quick motion, and he felt her shudder in delight. He pulled his cock out and then rammed it back in again, slamming into her so hard that his balls where drenched in her juices. Again and again he thrust into, as she writhed and moaned.

"Oh my god, I am going to cum again," she screamed as he pounded into her, feeling her second wave set him off, and he go of her hips and grabbed her hair and pulled her down to her knees, the timing could not have been better, as he blew his load, all over her face, and chest.

"We're not done yet." He said still holding her hair, "clean me up."

She eagerly lapped her juices of his cock and balls, and then she began to suck his dick in earnest. Moaning as she sucked, and rocking back and forth, until he was at full attention again. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to the bed before tossing her down.

"I have wanted to fuck those titties from the moment I saw them." He said grabbing her nighty and ripping it off her.

He grabbed some lube off the bed stand and oil up her tits, before straddling her chest; the sight of her cum streaked face, making him even harder than before.

He began to squeeze her tits as he fucked them, and as he reached the apex of his stroke, she opened her mouth as sucked the tip of his cock. The horny little bitch just couldn't get enough, and he was more than happy to fuck her every which way.

She kept sucking on him as he fucked her tits, but it didn't take long for him to be ready to cum again, as he did she opened her mouth wider to accommodate his thick member and he dumped his load into her waiting mouth.

He rolled of the top of her, and smiled down at her. "Oh, my Sexy Bitch, the things that I am going to do to you."