Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I took the liberty of bringing along a ‘private’ video. Mrs. Chapel,” Clay answered. “I do hope that was all right?”

“Perfectly all right, Clay,” I said. “In fact, this has become my favorite subject matter where the porn genre is concerned.”

I stood watching the screen. The talented young woman was thrusting back and forth between a hard black cock in her mouth, and the bigger black cock she was easily taking in her pussy from the rear, doggie style. But, there was something about this video that seemed… off kilter; the picture wasn’t near as sharp and clear as the porn movies D’bone and I had watched over the weekend, and the camera work was jerky.

The young blonde tossing her long flaxen hair back and out of her face gave me a start and I instantly understood the emphasis Clay had put on the word ‘private’. The young blonde in this amateurish videotape, actively participating in her black double pronging, was none other then our cheerleading, blackcock slut, Julie. I looked closer and it didn’t take more then a second or two for me to realize that I recognized something else in this amateur porn video. I had seen it as close up as Julie was on screen, and there was no mistaking the black cock deeply feeding her mouth belonged to D’bone.

I pulled my attention away from Julie’s impressive oral copulation of D’bone to more closely study the dark bronze, solidly-muscled body belonging to the bigger black cock she was impaling herself on each time she lunged back. I looked down at the naked young black man I was standing beside. “Please tell me that’s you, Clay?”

“Watch, Mrs. Chapel.”

The camera pulled back a moment later, and everything was verified; Julie was face fucking herself on D’bone’s cock while riding Clay’s impressive cock for all she was worth. I stepped around the end of the couch and looked down into Clay’s lap. I glanced over my shoulder at the screen, then back down at the rigid black cock jutting up from his shadowy groin. “It’s you,” I affirmed seductively. “And I must say, you are even more impressive in the flesh, than you are on the big screen.”

Clay stood up. I stand nearly 5’ 10” and Clay’s dark eyes looked down into mine from a height of 4 inches. I placed my hand against his hard, flat stomach and walked my white fingers up his mahogany flesh to his pronounced pecs. His black nipples were hard as small stones. “Would you turn around, Clay?” He lifted his arms and slowly turned around. My fingers were now touching him right between the shoulder blades. I slid them down along the ridge of his spine and cupped one of his asscheeks. It was like holding a hard boulder—only much warmer—in the palm of my hand.

Clay turned back around in the opposite direction, causing my fingers to make direct contact with his cock. My hand intuitively wrapped itself around his impressive weapon. It felt like I had a hot bar of black steel in my fist and my fingertips just barely touched the heel of my hand. “I take it you like what you’re now holding, Mrs. Chapel.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm, Hmmmmm.” I looked up into his eyes. “And we can dispense with the Mrs. Chapel, Clay. As goes with Darnell and Chantel, in a situation like this, I’m Diane. But, in school, I am still to be addressed as Mrs. Chapel. Is that understood?”

Clay thrust his hips forward, suggestively fucking his hard young black cock through my white wife fist. “Perfectly, Diane.”

I placed my free hand against his stomach to stop his movement and fisted his cock myself. “I’m sure that you will think of other ‘more appropriate’ terms of endearment for me as this progresses… Cannon.”

“One’s already coming to mind, Diane.” Clay’s strong hands were on my shoulders and with no resistance from me, he pushed me to my knees. “You know the drill… Slut.”

The drill? I knew what he meant, but I was seeing it in a slightly different light then I’m sure he was. His hard black cock was starting me right in the face and I couldn’t wait for him to drill my salivating mouth with it, so it amounted to the same thing. The anticipated end results of me being mouth-drilled by Clay’s cock would coincide, anyway: Clay would get to face fuck his white teacher—who was kneeling before him like an obedient white cumslut; I, in turn, would get to sluttishly swallow the copious load of hot, slimy cum that would eventually explode from his hard black cock. We would, therefore, both be getting exactly what we wanted from each.

The only question was: Would I be able to satisfy him? Besides being thicker, Clay’s cock was an inch or so longer than D’bone’s. (I measured it at a hard eight inches, several weeks later.) Would I be able to take this larger black cock anywhere Clay wanted shove it into me… down my throat, deep into my cunt, all the way to his balls inside my wantonly surrender asshole?

The single eye in the head of the black cock in my face wept a large, shimmering tear and my tongue was quickly extended below Clay’s cock to catch it when it fell. When it finally broke loose, the taste of Clay’s precum on my tongue was an instantaneous aphrodisiac. I ran my tongue up one side of his cock, down the other side, then back up underneath with my the flat of my tongue fitted around the big vein that dispensed his urine, but would soon convey his yummy cum into my mouth, down my throat, and into my belly.

I opened my mouth wide and closed my lips around the swollen cockhead. I worked the tip of my tongue into the dilated peehole and received an even larger teardrop of precum for my efforts. I slid my wet mouth down on several inches of his cock and swirled my tongue around that hard pole of black man-flesh before drawing my lips back up to the head. The next time I went back down, I took a couple more inches of his cock. The head was now pressed against the back of my throat.

I drew back slowly, took a deep breath, and sucked my way back down onto Clay’s cock. It entered my throat, not as easily as D’bone’s eventually had, but the spongy head was beyond my gag reflex. I was proud of myself and pulled back, only to swooped right back down on his cock, swallowing the entire thing this time, so that his crinkly black pubic hair was tickling my nose. Now, I was damned proud of myself and hoped that Clay was equally impressed with me. In only four stages, I had successfully deepthroated eight full inches of thick black cock. Think that’s easy? Try it sometime.

I proceeded to enthusiastically suck Clay off, sliding my tight lips up the length of his cock until only the firm head remained inside my voracious mouth, swirling my tongue round and round it, teasing the peehole with the tip of that tongue, then going all the way back down on him, with my tongue pressed against what I thought of as “my cum conduit”.

I deepthroated Clay for a good five minutes. It could have been longer; I’m not sure. I had a hard black cock in my mouth; I was in heaven and time meant nothing to me. I sucked off this fantastic black cock the best I knew how… all on my own, until I heard Clay say, “Not bad, Slut. But…” His hands closed around my head and he began fucking my mouth and throat with more determination, like he would (hopefully) be doing to my cunt later on, and possibly my asshole, too.

I reached around and grabbed Clay’s tight black ass and demandingly assisted him in mercilessly plunging his hard black cock all the way down the receptive throat of his slutty, white wife, English Lit teacher. “That’s it, Slut,” Clay encouraged, “show me just how much of a blackcock slut you can be.”

I was doing my level best, and Clay was definitely giving me all of his very best. But, as must happen with all good things, our combined efforts were not destined to continue on forever. Only a few more precious moments of slutty cocksucking, actually, and I felt Clay tense up. I quickly cupped his bloated black balls and urgently kneaded them with my fingers. Clay’s balls sucked up into his scrotum as my pussy leaked like a sieve onto the carpet beneath me.

A second later I learned first hand why Clay carried the well-deserved nickname Cannon. The first jet of his cum erupted from the peehole of his cock with such unbelievable force, I swear, it shot directly into my stomach. The next two ricocheted off the sensitive walls of my esophagus with the same impossible force. He pushed my head back and filled my hurriedly closed off mouth with three more hard jets of hot jism. My cheeks were bulging out, but I was determined not to allow even a single dribble or an accidental ooze of Clay’s massive load of spunk to escape past my tightly pursed slut lips.

I took the stalk of his cock in both hands and milked upward as I sucked the head to get all of the cum from his balls. Only when no more of his tasty jizz was forthcoming from that “newly designated” cum conduit did I reluctantly pop my mouth off of Clay’s cock. I sat back on my haunches and looked up at him. I opened my mouth to show him my cum cocktail, then relaxed my throat and let it slide down my throat to mix what was already warming my belly.

“You got one thing dead-on right, D’bone,” Clay acknowledged with a huge grin, “Diane can suck cock at least as good as Julie can.” He tapped my glazed lips with his slimy cockhead. “And you say she’s new to it?”

I glanced over at where Chantel was mouthing D’bone’s black boner. The way his eyes were rolled back in their sockets, I was fairly certain he hadn’t heard a word of Clay’s praise for my oral accomplishment. So, I answered for spaced-out Darnell. “Yours is only the second cock I’ve ever sucked off, Cannon. Black or white.”

Clay reached his hand down to me. “Well then, “ he said, pulling me to my feet, “you are a natural born slut, Diane.”

There was only one way of responding to that. “Thank you, Cannon.” I looked down; his cock was still hard. Were all black men like this, or was it only young black men who possessed cocks that didn’t soften after they had expelled their first load?

“Ready for seconds, Slut?” Clay didn’t give me a chance to respond. He spun me around and pushed me over so that my outstretched hands were all the kept me from landing flat out on the coffee table. Up went the back of my negligee, my feet were kicked wide apart and Clay’s cockhead was storming up inside my severely lubricated cunt, followed right behind by the rest of his great cock… every pussy-pleasing, cunt-filling inch of it. Clay then—as the saying goes—laid the fucking black pipe to me, hard and fast.

Clay fucked the same way he played football; his cock was firmly planted inside my spasming cunt, and I had wantonly committed myself early on, so he was now pile-driving the ever lovin’ hell out of me. I came. I came again. My forth orgasm overlapped the third. My juices were bubbling out around his relentlessly plunging cock and running down the insides of my quaking legs. I would have screamed out my agonized gratitude if I could have drawn a single sufficient breath.

Clay grabbed my hips and pulled me—still impaled on his cock—down onto the couch. With my legs now straddling his, my naked ass in his lap, he demanded that I “Ride it, Diane. I want to see you fuck yourself on my black cock and make it cum in your nasty cunt.”

I leaned forward, braced my hands on his knees and in a sexual frenzy, I fucked my nasty cunt up and down on his cock. Knowing he was back there watching me fuck myself on his cock, I climaxed harder than the four previous cums his fantastic black cock had already given me. Riding Clay’s cock for all I was worth, I orgasmed for the sixth, then a seventh time because his stupendous cock left me no other option

I felt an eighth and, potentially, the most climatic orgasm of all building inside me, and Clay didn’t even seem close to releasing his second load of cum in my magnificently fucked cunt. If he didn’t cum soon, I could easily cum myself to death riding his fantastic, stupendous, gloriously wondrous, powerful black cock. Taken as a whole, right then and there, I couldn’t think of a more pleasant way to go.

Chantel’s ethereal voice came to me out of a white blur. “Take my hands, Diane.” I reached out blindly. Chantel’s hands grabbed my wrists and she yanked me off of Cannon’s cock. “Nooooooooooooo!” I wailed. I wanted to make Cannon cum. I had to accomplish the seemingly impossible task he had set for me, or die trying, happily impaled on his unbelievable black cock.

Then, in a sexual haze, Cannon was somehow beneath me and I was frantically reaching between our bodies to guide his cock back into my sorely empty cunt. The swollen, slippery head finally made contact with my sloppy hole and I joyously sank all the way down onto his cock. ”Yesssssssssssssssssss!” I hissed. I was once more full of hard black cock, just the way a good white slut should be. My eyes were tearing so badly, all I could see was a watery black shape beneath my face. I grinned as I manically started riding his cock. “Ill make it shot off this time, Cannon. I promise I will.”

“No,” Chantel’s ghostly voice intruded. “First, we’re going to make you cum harder than you ever have, Diane.”

I didn’t bother asking who they were, or how they were going to do it; I just wanted them to do it… by whatever means they cared to employ. Something cool and slippery was squirted against my exposed asshole, and then something blunt was pressed against it. I didn’t even realize that it had to be the head of D’bone’s cock until half of it was already imbedded in my rectum. He reared back, and thrust forward. I could die utterly ecstatic now; I had two hard black cocks deep inside me… at the same time.

But, my trio of far more sexually experienced students wasn’t finished setting me up for the cum of my life. Crab crawling with her hands extended behind her and her hips elevated, Chantel worked her pussy in under my face. Clay’s hands grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into Chantel’s offered pussy and my recent lesbian indoctrination took over from there. I came and came and continued to cum as I greedily ate Chantel’s delicious pussy while Cannon and D’bone alternately fucked their strong black cocks in and out of my sloppy slut cunt and desperately milking asshole. And then I CAME! Or, at least I thought I had cum the orgasm Chantel had promised me.

D’bone was the first of the three to nut, flooding my rectum with five or six lets of scalding cum. My excited gasp set Chantel off and she bathed my face with her juices. For a long glorious moment I hung there suspended between the cocks beneath and behind me and my face in Chantel’s pussy, shuddering uncontrollably like a leaf on an aspen tree in a stiff wind. D’bone’s cock was pulled from my cum-flooded asshole and Chantel crab-walked her pussy back away from my cunt cream-glazed face. Cannon grabbed my waist and lifted me all the way off of his hard cock, then brought me squarely back down onto it. Thank God! Ten, possibly fifteen, times he used me like some sort of slutty rag sex doll to fuck his cock with, and I didn’t want him to stop… ever.

Finally, with a savage growl, Cannon slammed me down onto his cock and let loose a fucking fire hose deep inside of me. And that’s when I truly CAME! And CAME! And CAME! AND CAME! My cunt was convulsing so hard, and so fast, that Cannon’s hard blasts of jism were literally gushing back out of me—along with my own female cum—as fast and with as much force as his overly generous load of hot spunk was being pumped into me.

I… I went out like a FUCKING light.

To be continued…