Bigger Is Good But Love Is Better

Story Info
First affair for an older lady.
1k words
3.55
55.9k
1
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My de-facto Steve and I have been together now for 5 years and sexually Steve is a brilliant lover. Like my first hubby Steve is around 6 ½ inches and average thickness. My first hubby and my only other lover was a little shorter but with slightly more girth.

Steve is a long lasting lover who gets me off at least twice each time we make love. Hubby one never gave me an orgasm I was neglected.

My name is Barb and I am 52 years old, Blonde with small tits tight arse and good legs from years of dancing. I love to dance. I encouraged Steve to learn which he did and we dance often. I do Ceroc a dirty dancing style with some very close erotic moves and inevitable rubbing together of erotic body parts.

Steve started doing shift work a few months ago and we see very little of each other. He encourages me to go out dancing and i have been out a few times. We had not ever discussed extramarital sex but a recent dance party saw me stray from him because of sexual needs and desire.

Steve was working late nights and on the party night I dressed elegant sexy in a shortish just above the knee skirt and lowish cut blouse. I had on my dance shoes and some very sexy underwear. A half Bra that excentuated my cleavage and a black thong. When a twirled around my firm arse was on display at the top of my dancers legs.

I am conservative so only danced with friends early in the evening but a guy from Sydney, around 30 yrs old with dreamy eyes kept coming and asking me to dance. I told him later.

At around 10pm he came back and I honored him with a dance. He was great, the best dancer in the room. He was sexy staring into my eyes, rubbing his thigh between my legs on close moves and in some moves gently brushing my breasts.

I danced with Mark the rest of the night. He was a gentleman and he made me feel sexy something I was missing from Steve, not his fault. I had felt Marks hardness in some very close moves against my body and it was this or the apparent size of this that had me wondering if I could cheat with this guy.

Mark never propositioned me and was the perfect gentleman. I had told him about my partner and the shift work and we had become good friends due to our love of the dancing.

When the night ended I was the one who asked Mark if he wanted to have a nightcap. He accepted and we went looking for a bar. All the local places where closed as it was 3am so I asked if he had booze at his motel. Within minutes we were sipping some drinks in a nice room at on of the quality hotels in my area.

I don't know why but it was now I was thinking about screwing this guy and it turned me on. I hoped what I was about to do wasn't going to destroy my relationship with Steve.

Mark went to the toilet and I undid one button on my blouse. If I leaned forward there was a hint of nipple on display and with Marks return I began teasing.

Mark noticed my exposure almost instantly and his stare was obvious. He began squirming in his seat and so I then began to touch his thigh and lean towards him as we made small talk.

Mark began to get a hardon and I let my hand get closer and closer as we talked. He was sweating and so I decided to up the ante. I said to him that I noticed he was well endowed when we where dancing bigger I thought than either of my two partners. He was speechless and I then ran my fingernail over the complete length of his trouser covered cock.

He moaned and I said I needed to see it. He still being the gentleman asked if I was sure because if he was to expose it to me he may get so excited he would need to touch me. I said I hope so and with that undid his belt and zipper. I stood in front of him and as he raised up on the lounge pulled his trousers and boxers down to his ankles.

He was big a good 8 to 9 inches and thicker by double than my first hubby. I stood up and began undressing and looked him straight in the eyes I said I have to have that in me please take me and make me cum.

Mark stood and kissed me and he helped strip me naked. He lay me on the bed and removed the rest of his clothes. He then surprised me by going down on me without further ado. He licked me to a number of orgasms and then I rolled him on his back and returned the favour. I licked his tight balls and the full length of his shaft to the thick head. I sucked the eye and tasted his pre cum which was sweet.

I then with great difficulty sucked the head of his thick man meat into my mouth but he was too big for me. I gave up kissed my way up his body and got above his gigantic hard cock and guided him into my very turned on wet pussy.

This man filled me beyond belief and I rode him like there was no tomorrow. He was a stud lasting at least 30 minutes while I fucked him hard. I was a lather of sweat an he sucked my nipples and fingered my arse while shoving his huge meat into me. I told him to cum and he drove hard into me and emptied a load deep inside my cunt.

He had given me at least 10 orgasms and then he rested awhile then we did it again this time a hard doggie that had me screaming in pleasure something I never did.

When Mark fell asleep I dressed and left. Steve and I made love 2 days later and it was better because love makes it more than a fuck. If I need a fuck again I hope I get a big dick but it will never replace the man I love.