Bigger Is Good But Love Is Better Ch. 02

Story Info
She picks up guy for threesome.
1.7k words
3.64
40.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My recent liaisons with Mark have made me very guilty and when I finally had a free day with Steve my de-facto I opened up and told him what happened.

How did this happen you may ask? Why didn't I just shut up? Well it is simple Steve asked me. As a joke I guess but he asked me.

We were having a late lunch on the back porch when Steve asked how the dance party had gone. I have always been honest so I told him how I met Mark and what a great dancer he was and how the last few hours we had danced exclusively.

Steve asked if he did any sexy moves, which I answered very. Then he surprised me by asking whether Mark had got a hard on when he danced close to me. I blushed and felt really hot and could not lie. I replied yes he did and it felt rather large. I at this stage glanced at Steve's groin and noticed he had a tent in his shorts. Well I was surprised that this was turning him on. Did you like the feel of it he asked me. Yes I did as a matter of fact I said it was good for my old ego.

I liked it that much I went to his room and fucked him I blurted out and burst into tears. Steve said great I have fantasized about you with other men for years it really turns me on and he hugged me. Within minutes I was naked and Steve was fucking me right there on our back porch. He didn't last long and we went inside and discussed the turn of events.

We decided to experiment with our sexuality. He didn't want to fuck other women but would if we got it on with another couple. He told me he would like to see me with another women and also like to watch me with other men. I agreed that this would be do able provided our love was strong any stress and it was us exclusively.

As I said before I am 52 years old and although being well preserved and rather attractive (so I have been told) I am not very experienced. Despite a 30 year marriage I never orgasmed except when masturbating. Since meeting Steve I orgasm at least twice when we make love and I orgasmed endlessly with Mark. That is the limit of my experience.

I look good but am conservative and dress accordingly. I am 5'2" blonde with a b cup and wide hips firm bum and really good legs. Even I can see my legs a great all the dancing I guess. I have smooth skin and most people think I am around 40.

Any way I have started to dress a little sexier now. Lots of lower tops, demi bras and just above the knee skirts or tight pants with a 4" heel gets me looks everywhere I go. It was a sexy outfit that saw us continue our adventures.

Steve had a rare Friday night off and while there was no were to go dancing we decided to have dinner and a night at the local pub. I was mid summer so I wore a summer dress flowery a little shorter than normal, around mid thigh with a very low halter. No bra no nylons and 4" black heels. Sexy makeup with bright red lippy.

We had dinner and went into the bar. A duo was singing but not many were listening. The place was busy and alive. We got some drinks and found a high table with stools to sit at. Me up on a stool with a short dress meant that I showed a lot of thigh.

Steve and I both noticed that I was receiving looks from a lot of guys and most of them were younger. A few old blokes looked but they really didn't appeal to me. Anyway the night drew on and we noticed a guy standing near the bar obviously alone who had really been looking at my legs.

He was about 35 blonde hair with a very muscular body in tee shirt and jeans. This guy was sexy. Steve needed to go to the men's room so I told him to invite Mr. muscle to share our table and conversation. Steve did this on the way to the amenities and Todd introduced himself to me. He was in town for some business that was to conclude on Saturday morning.

When Steve returned I introduced him to Todd and for the rest of the night we had a wonderful time and got on like old friends. We had all had too much to drink and all were becoming loud and a little forward. Todd told me I had a great set of legs after he and Steve had watched my sway to the toilet. I told him he had a chest I would love to lick and rub. Todd pushed his chest out and said go ahead.

I reached out and felt his buffed pecs through his t shirt and Steve joked that Todd should do the same to me and while we all laughed I was wishing he would. All to soon the bar was closing and all of us were too pissed to drive. As Todd's motel was on the way home we decided to share a cab. We all got in the back seat with me in the middle. Steve got in first then I fell in and Todd got a good view of my thong covered arse. He playfully slapped my bare bum which gave me tingles.

As I sat up I had one tit hanging out of the halter. I am small but my nipples are always long like an inch long and hard as rocks. Well Todd had known us just a couple of hours and he had seen and touched my bare bum and was now eyeballing my hard right nip and tit. I put it away and laughed it off saying tat Todd should now show me his nipples. He obliged by raising his shirt revealing a rippling chest.

It was harmless flirting but when Todd invited us in to his motel for a couple of night caps it got serious. Steve agreed straight away and I knew that soon I was going to have sex with Todd.

Todd got us some drinks and as there just one chair in the room we all jumped onto the bed, again with me in the middle. Todd found some soft music and dimmed the lights and we talked and joked for the next hour.

When Todd went to the loo Steve asked me if I wanted to expand our horizons and I replied only if it was not going to hurt our love.

Todd returned and I asked him to remove his shirt so I could see his muscular chest. He did just that and explained that he had worked out for 10 years. Let me tell you he had a six pack and huge pecs and great shoulders. I could feel my juices flowing.

He got back on the bed and joked that I should undo my halter so he could look at my chest. Steve laughed but I said ok and stood up undid my dress and let it fall to the ground. There I stood in just a thong and heels. Both guys whistled. I jumped back on the bed.

The game had begun. Todd I said off with the jeans I want to see your undies. He looked at Steve who said what the lady wants she gets. Todd stood up and undid his jeans and slid them down. To my surprise he had on boxers. What was not surprising was the fact he was sporting a hard on. He looked about average thickness and around 7" long inside his shorts.

I looked up and said look Steve he is hard everywhere must work out very hard at the gym. Steve had grown tired of the games and he said look Todd you want to fuck my wife and she wants to fuck you so why don't you get started. Todd needed no further encouragement. He dived for my tits and starting sucking my hard nipple something that can make me come. My hand found his prick and I stroked its length while he fingered my pussy through my thong.

I pushed him up and removed his boxers and noticed that his prick was hair free. It was 7" and not too thick. I looked Steve in the eye and then in two strokes took Todd's cock to the balls in my throat. He was moaning and twisting my nipples. I wanted him in me.

I released his dick and removed my soaked panties and got on all fours in the middle of the bed. Todd knew exactly what I wanted and rammed his prick into my soaked pussy in one foul stroke. He then began to fuck me with long hard strokes. I was cumming on the third stroke and Steve removed his clothes and got in front of me so I could suck his cock while Todd fucked me. Here I was 52 years old and having my first threesome and a spit roast at that.

Steve didn't last long and gushed some cum down my throat and then I released his cock so he could finish blowing on my chest. Todd then rolled me over pulled my legs over his shoulders and entered me again. As he fucked me he licked Steve's cum off my tits which started me cumming a gush. Todd was a real stayer fucking me very hard for almost an hour.

I begged him to cum and he quickened the pace stiffened and emptied his load deep inside my puffy red cunt. We all fell asleep and I awoke around 5 am and went to the loo.

On my return I sucked Todd hard and then sat on top of him riding him with long slow strokes. My pussy was sore but I wanted him one more time. Steve awoke and watched as I fucked Todd. Steve stoked his cock as I slowly brought Todd and my self to a final climax. Steve kissed me and whispered in my ear that he loved me more than ever.

We showered and said our good-byes. Steve and I went home crawled into bed and slept for 6 hours. When we awoke Steve made soft love to me and as always with my one true love I cum twice before he dumped his heavy hot cum inside me.