Bigger Isn't Better, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Unlike many of the girls Lance had slept with, Henrietta didn't waste a drop he thought. She happily smeared herself with his spew and then lapped it up! She really loved sperm. She loved the feel of it, the taste of it.

"I love this," she announced, echoing his thoughts. "I wonder if I could live on cum? I like the way it slides down my throat! I like the smell of it, the taste! I like how it feels as it dries on my skin. I like the way your prick feels as I take it deeper and deeper. The deeper I get it, the more I like it! I like the smoothness of the skin in my mouth and on my tongue. I like to feel your big dick buck and tremble in my mouth and throat as you ejaculate! And the cum, I love that the most, Ummmm..." her voice trailed away as she savored the last few drops that she sucked off her fingers.

A few moments later she smiled up at Lance. "Let's get cleaned up, lover! Then we can go for round two! But no fooling around in the bathroom! I don't want us to slip and fall! The bathroom is the single most dangerous room in the home, you know!"

Holding hands they walked into the large bathroom. Her bouncing, jouncing, wobbling whoppers led the way by more than a foot as they went.

"Wow! A shower AND a bath,' observed Lance. "That's the way to live, isn't it?"

"I like my comforts," she responded. "Do you want to go first or should I?"

"Ladies first, of course. Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" He leered at her as he said this.

"No, that's fine, I'll just be a minute and when we're done we can go back to the comfort of the bedroom!"

Several minutes later, having both showered quickly they were drying each other off.

"You know, your boobs look really big from back here," Lance observed. "i can see them on both sides of your rib cage!" His hands came around from behind her to cup and lift her boobs.

"Ha, ha, ha, my boobs look really big from every angle!" She proudly replied. "And so does your cock, you know." He felt her hand take hold of him and start to stroke.

"Come on, Lance, I've got some research to do."

Not letting go, she dragged him into the bedroom where she grabbed a measuring tape.

Moments later she looked up from her knees.

"Nine and one half inches! You were off!"

"I didn't want to scare you," he replied with a smile. "I didn't know if you would like a big dick or not."

"So now what do you think?" she asked as she watched her hands working on his almost TEN inch dick.

"I think you like big dicks! I think you like making guys hard! I think you like sucking big hard dicks until they cum all over you! That's what I think. Am I wrong?"

"Well, it's more love than like. I really enjoy making this BIG DICK get hard! And I love sucking it as far down my throat as I can and watching you spew cum onto my gigantic tits! And I do love the taste of your cum! It's like a milkshake, it's tart and tangy and thick. And I love it!" Her nipples were hard now and she started pushing him toward the bed.

"And I know you love my humongous boobs, don't you, Lance? You like to watch them tremble and shiver while we are fucking. You like to see me bouncing up and down on your rock hard cock with my massive tits shaking and when I lean over and crush them onto your chest and try to smother your face in my cleavage!"

"I'm so glad I have these huge wonderful pillows!" She plumped them for him to admire while she shook her shoulders. "I like that you get hard every time I tease you with them!"

"And I think you were right when you said what you did earlier today. I only wish I had found out a long time ago!"

"What was that?" he asked.

"You know, silly. Do you want to measure ME? I haven't done it for a long time and I always need help to do it right."

Gulp! "Damn, girl, you know I'd love to find out just how big you are! You are so much larger than any girl I've ever known! How, that is, what can, what should I do to help?"

"Well, first let me lift these behemoths up. Now measure around my rib cage. Don't pull too tight, just enough to get a good measurement. Yeah, like that. Now what does the tape say?" He was distracting her by kissing her shoulders and neck while she stood in front of him with her back turned.

"Um, it says 33 inches. Don't you have to add something or do some calculations to get the right size?" She had turned to face him as he spoke. Her tit tips just brushed his chest although her face was over a foot away from his.

"Yeah, add 5 inches to get the band size. So I wear a 38 band bra, that's the same as the last time. Now, measure around the largest part."

He reached around her to pass the tape from one hand to the other.

Don't pull tight! Just snug. Good, what's it say?"

"Can this be right?" he asked. "It says 53 inches!"

"Fifty three?" she repeated. "I guess I HAVE grown some. That would be, um, let me think. Stop sucking on my titties, I can't do math when you do that!" She stopped protesting as he swung her onto the bed and slid between her knees and began to slowly work his super stiff dick into her...

Thirty minutes later Henrietta finished sucking him back to full hardness and looked up at him.

"Now I want you to fuck me from behind. I think you can get deeper that way!" She spun onto her hands and knees in the middle of the bed as she spoke and leaned forward, letting her boobs settle onto the sheets under her, poking her ass up in the air to encourage him to hurry.

"I think you mean to wear me out." he joked as he moved into position behind her.

"Damn, right! But when I wear you out I'll help to bring you back as hard as ever using my huge tits, my mouth and every trick I can think of to get you hard again!

"Sounds like a great plan!" he told her as he began to work himself deeper and deeper into her eagerly waiting cunt. He had his work cut out and he wanted to get to it!

An hour later they were still going at it. He had cum twice and she had enjoyed even more orgasms. In fact she had lost count but still wanted more. They had changed positions several times but were now again going at it doggie style. He did seem to get deeper that way and she craved deeper!

"Ohhhh, go slow for a moment, lover! I can't text while your cramming almost 10 inches of steel hard cock deep into my pussy!" She knew he was 9 1/2 inches long but she preferred 'almost 10 inches'; it sounded bigger. And she was DEFINITELY into BIGGER!

"Who are you texting?" he wanted to know. His breath was coming in gasps and pants as he worked as hard as he could to fuck this amazing cum whore, size queen! She would wear him out he was sure but he didn't mind!

"I'm breaking up with what's his name, my ex-boyfriend."

Focusing for a moment on her cell phone she wrote:

"We are through. We were wrong! Size DOES matter! And BIGGER is BETTER!

Henrietta"

Returning her attention to Lance she slid off his rampant dick and, holding up her boobs said, "Come on, Lance, I want you to fuck my huge titties and cum all over them and me! You've never seen bigger tits and I love to watch you anoint them with your jism! Cum all over my 38 Double M cup tits!"

The announcement of her size coincided with his eruption and the thought of how ridiculously large she was caused him to cum like a teenager again!

Yeah, she was going to wear him out. But he really didn't mind!

End Part One.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers