Bigger or Better

Story Info
His first time, but not hers!
4.5k words
4.65
92.5k
22
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Witchazel
Witchazel
19 Followers

Sorry folks, but this story is completely fictional, honest.

*

Ok guys, I know this may come as a blow, and most of you will refuse to believe it, but bigger isn't always better, especially when it comes to cocks. So, how the hell would I know? I'm five foot ten, one hundred and thirty pounds, with long chestnut hair, very full C cups, and I've been approached by more modeling agents than I can count. To top it off, I love sex, so, yeah, that's how I would know. Just to illustrate my point, I'll tell you a little story. It wasn't my first time, but it was his.

It all began the year I went to college. I nearly partied myself out of school before I got slowed down. I knew I was in trouble, so I hired a tutor. I hired the boy genius, Tommy Sloane. It was his first year as well; he was just turning fifteen, five eleven, skinny, and painfully shy. Over the next four years he managed to get me to a degree while nailing down his second PhD. Tommy also managed to grow a few inches taller, and even more shy. He worked his butt off, rarely dated, and had one real friend, me.

It was at the end of school for us both, and it was a big day for Tommy. His book had been published and he was being honored at a special dinner. Seriously boring stuff for most of us, but it was a real big deal to Tommy. He'd even arranged a date with a girl he'd dated once before. We'd met for breakfast, as we usually did on Fridays, and had just settled into out chairs, when his phone buzzed.

"I thought you never turned that thing on," I teased.

"Sadly, it's on all the time these days," he grumbled as he fumbled it open. He looked at the text then his face crumpled, and I thought he would burst into tears. His face was burning red as he snapped the phone shut and looked away to regain his composure.

He didn't even notice as I slipped the phone from his fingers and opened it. My jaw dropped as I read the message. "Sorry Stubby, but I really can't date a guy with no dick. Judy."

"That rotten fucking bitch," I hissed. "She can't do that to you."

"She just did," he sighed as he turned back towards me, his head hanging down and not making eye contact. "I'd call my mom, but she lives too far away. I guess I go solo again. Give me the phone, Heather. I have to cancel the limo."

"You hired a limo? This thing is formal, and she dumped you? Awe crap, Tommy, that really sucks." He reached for the phone, but I pulled it away. "I have to make a call first."

Perplexed, he lifted his head as I dialed and waited for an answer. "Hi Jill, it's Heather. Listen, I can't make it tonight, but I need that favor you owe me. Yes indeed, big date, last minute stuff, very formal. I need to borrow that black silk dress, you know, the one with no back? That's right girl, tonight I'm the eye candy. Ok, great, I'll drop by in an hour or so to pick it up. Who am I going out with? I'm going out with Tommy." I snapped the phone shut before she had a chance to say anything he might overhear.

"Heather, you don't have to do this," he said softly as he retrieved his phone from my hand. "You are the most beautiful girl on campus, and I know you had plans for tonight."

"Thank you for the compliment, sir, and I do indeed have plans for tonight. Now, eat up and take me home. I have a hot date tonight, and I will need all day to get ready."

"Heather...."

"Not another word, Tommy. You're taking me tonight and there is no way out of it, so buck up and take your medicine."

"Yes ma'am," he grinned shyly, the relief and gratitude clear in his eyes, as well as the wild crush he had on me. I didn't mind, he'd always been very respectful about it, and he was really cute when he got all gooey.

Tommy dropped me off at the dorm and I headed for Jill's room to pick up the dress. Jill never could keep her mouth shut, and as I guessed, there was a crowd gathered there, including the cow who stood him up. She snickered as I entered the room and I got right in her face. "Ever had a broken nose, Judy?" I snarled softly. The whole room went quiet.

"Nooo," she stammered.

"Want one?" She slipped quietly out of the room. "Ok, who else thinks that stunt was funny?"

Nobody said a word, and no one made eye contact. I spent the rest of the day doing my nails, toes, long soak, full shave (including pussy), and making sure everything was perfect. That dress was high in the front, but it was completely backless, and it fit me like a glove. It would show everything so, no underwear. Just me and the dress. As I heard the car arrive, I pulled a lace shawl around my shoulders to cover my back and to hide my nipples.

Tommy was waiting beside the limo as I came down, and his jaw fell open as he got a good look at me. I do love it when I get that reaction. I got it again as he escorted me into the banquet hall. Tommy was the envy of every man there, and I fawned all over him all evening. I was polite, but always returned my attention to Tommy. This was his night, and I meant to see he enjoyed it completely. He lapped it up, beaming happily all evening as I hung on his every word.

The speeches were nearly over, then Tommy spoke for a while about something I couldn't understand, but I sat gazing up at him adoringly as he stood at the podium. Man, I was working it, but he was my buddy and he deserved one big perfect day, everybody does. Little did I know then that it would be my perfect day too.

Ok, by now the evening was winding down, and I knew he didn't want it to end. "Don't take me home just yet, Tommy," I whispered as he escorted me back to the limo. "Take me to your place."

"Heather?"

"I'm all dressed up and I feel like dancing," I said, giving him my most seductive smile.

"I can't dance," he breathed softly, lowering his gaze.

"Just hold me close and put your hands on my ass," I whispered mischievously, "the rest is easy." He gulped and blushed, but didn't say a word. I squeezed his hand and gave him a gentle bump with my hip. He chuckled and blushed again. By now we were at the car.

The ride was short and we were soon there. Tommy paid off the driver then led me up to his small apartment. I had been there lots of times before, but this would be way different. "It's a bit of a mess," he fussed as we entered. "Would you like something to drink? I've got..."

"Tommy," I purred softly. "Lock the door, dim the lights, put on some soft music then come back here and put your arms around me." Blushing, he did as he was told. Poor Tommy had no idea what he was in for, but I had an idea of what she had meant by calling him Stubby, at least I hoped I did, and I meant to find out. Tommy is actually quite tall, you see, so......

My four inch heels made me a bit taller than Tommy, so I stepped out of them as he returned to me. "What do you want me to do?" he gulped softly as he returned.

"Hold me close," I purred as I slipped my arms around his neck. "Put you hands on my ass and kiss me." He started to say something, but I stopped him with a soft kiss. I moved his hands down onto my ass and flicked my tongue across his lips.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and hugged me tightly. "Heather, I love you for it, but you don't have to do this. The evening was perfect just as it is."

"Have to?" I asked softly as I gazed into his eyes lustily. "Oh honey, just try to stop me."

I melted back into his arms and kissed him again. This time he pulled me tight and returned the kiss for all he was worth. I could feel his whole body trembling, and I was instantly turned on. As I slid my tongue into his mouth, I slid my leg between his thighs and crushed my breasts against his chest. It didn't take me long to get him out of his shirt and tie, but when I went for the belt, he panicked and pulled away.

"Tommy?"

"Please Heather," he sobbed softly, his back to me.

I pulled him around to face me, smiled gently, then kissed him softly. "Tommy, I have a good idea what the problem is here....."

"Heather, please don't," he begged. "It will kill me to have you laugh at me like that."

Now, I am not accustomed to men saying no to me, especially when I want sex. "Tommy, look at me," I said softly. Slowly he raised his eye to mine. I gave him my sexy smile, reached under my hair and untied the dress, allowing it to slowly slide sensuously down my body until I stood there naked. "Tommy, this is all yours tonight. All you have to do is relax and let me do the driving. I have a good idea what the problem might be here, and I am not laughing. Now come here to me, kiss me, and put your hands everywhere they have always wanted to go."

Trembling, he took me in his arms and kissed me. I had to guide his hands to my butt and breasts, but he soon got into the swing of it. A few minutes of deep kissing with a tall naked girl got him pretty fired up. I could feel the bulge in his pants, not a very big one, but a very hard one. I was breathing heavy now, wanting more, a lot more. I lifted my leg up around his hips and pulled his crotch tight to mine. I ground my pussy against his bulge as I kissed him again.

His knees were shaking so badly now I was afraid he would fall, so I guided him back to the bed and pushed him down on his back. "No more stalling now," I breathed as I unhooked his belt and pulled his pants off. Next came the boxers, and there it was, treasure.

"Please don't laugh," he begged, a tear forming in his eye and his delightful little cock beginning to soften.

"Nobody's laughing at you, Tommy," I panted, the delight clear on my face. I stood back up and struck a naughty pose, fully exposing my naked body to his full appreciative view. "Like what you see, Tommy?"

"Oh dear god, yes," he breathed.

"Want me?" His throat failed him and all he could do was nod. "Then you shall have your wish."

"Heather, I...."

"First time, sweetie?" I breathed softly as I leaned over to tease his lips with a nipple that was hard as stone. I was so wet and horny by now I was ready to devour him, but I had to hold myself in check. It was driving me nuts.

"Yes," he gulped softly around the nipple he was gently sucking, driving me to distraction.

"Then let me do the driving," I purred as I slid down his body to give him another deep kiss. I pushed his legs apart and knelt down between them to inspect my prize. There it was, the perfect size cock for me; it was beautiful. Barely four and a half inches long and no more than an inch and a half thick, it was perfect. This fine fellow would not choke me, split me open, bang painfully on my cervix, and he had a nice curve so he could rub all my special spots. I just had to have that. "Ever had a blow job, Tommy?"

"No."

"Ok, first one coming up," I giggled as I took his whole member in my mouth. He nearly exploded right there. I just held him gently in my mouth for a moment until he settled down again. I didn't want him to cum too soon, I wanted him to enjoy this. Heck, I wanted to enjoy it. Once he was still, I began to suck very gently. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, slowly working my way out to the purple head, then slid all the way back down until my nose rested in his pubic hair. I nuzzled him for a minute then repeated the process.

Tommy was moaning with waves of pleasure he had never experienced before. "Tommy, watch carefully," I purred as I lifted my head and gazed into his eyes. Once his eyes were fully focused on my face, I licked my lips, then, ever so slowly, pushed onto his cock so he could watch, as well as feel, it part my lips and slide into my warm wet mouth. Making soft mmmm, mmmm, sounds as I slid his shaft into my mouth, I tightened the suction and began working my head back and forth on his cock.

"Oh my god, oh my god," he exclaimed as I felt his body tighten up. "Oh yeah," I grinned wickedly as I sped up the motion, sucking harder, making it really tight for him.

With a half gurgling scream, he exploded in my mouth. My god, I had no idea that little man could deliver such a load of cream. I did my best to swallow it all, but it wasn't easy. As he finished, I carefully licked him clean.

"My god, Heather, I..."

"Hush, Tommy," I soothed. I lay my head on the inside of his thigh and gently held his softening cock in my mouth, slowly swirling my tongue around the shaft, but avoiding the sensitive head.

Once I felt him relax completely, I slid myself up his body and kissed him softly. "Did you like that, Sweetie?"

"I have no words to describe the joy that gave me, Heather," he breathed as he hugged me tightly. "That will be the highlight of my life forever."

"Oh, Honey, the night is young yet," I giggled as I nibbled on his ear lobe. "There's more to come."

"Heather?"

"Tommy, ever eaten a pussy?"

"No..."

"Want to?"

"Yes, oh dear god yes. Oh Heather, you didn't finish. Tell me what to do..."

"Yes, my lover," I purred as I laid back on the bed beside him. "First pussy treat coming up." I spread my legs wide to show him my dripping treasure. "Go ahead, Sweetie, inspect me all you want, take your time."

Holding back like this was driving me wild, but I was determined not to rush him. There was no need to worry. Tommy started kissing my thigh just above the knee then began to work his way up toward my pussy. I was purring like a kitten by the time he arrived at the object of his desire.

He was kissing all around my pussy lips and driving me nuts. "Tell me what to do for you, Heather," he said softly, but I caught the tease in his voice.

"Stop your damn teasing and lick it," I groaned.

"Like this?" he grinned as he ran his tongue up my slit. My body lurched in pleasure as his tongue passed swiftly over my clit. I moaned as he did it again and again, then he sucked my pussy lips into his mouth, causing me to groan again.

"See this little button?" I panted as I spread my pussy lips and showed him my clit. "Pay proper attention to that little button, and I'll be your slave forever."

"This one?" he gave it a quick flick with his tongue, causing my body to shudder.

"Yes, that's the one," I gasped. He began to run his tongue all around and over my magic button. My fingers were tangled in his hair and my thighs gripped his head as I pulled him tighter into my pussy.

"Marry me, Heather," he said softly as he moved down and drove his tongue deep into my pussy, swirling it around and driving me nuts.

"Hey, get back where you were," I panted, trying to move him back to my clit.

"Not until you promise to marry me."

"Alright, alright, I'll marry you, give you a dozen kids, and suck your cock every day, now...." My world went sideways as he sucked my clit into his mouth and lashed it gently with his tongue. The universe winked out, then exploded with lights, and I was in freefall in near zero gravity. My body convulsed several times, then turned to jelly. I had squeezed him tightly with my thighs, but my legs melted apart as I came back down, gently riding waves of ecstasy. His tongue got busy again and I had a second orgasm almost immediately. This time he kissed his way up my body to my lips, kissed me softly, then lay beside me, enfolding me gently in his arms. I was limp as a wet noodle and purring like a kitten.

"Was that Ok?" he asked softly.

"That was fantastic," I purred as I snuggled deeper into his arms.

"I don't know, Heather, maybe I should practice, see if I can get better at it."

"Oh yeah," I giggled, "practice makes perfect." I snuggled deeper and felt his erection against my thigh. "Oh my, is my fine young soldier ready for more? I see he is standing to attention.

Tommy," I breathed softly into his ear, "ever had sex with a girl?"

"Nope," he grinned, "I'm still a virgin." He grinned lasciviously, as he knew what was coming.

"Not for long," I purred as I rolled onto my back, pulling him over on top of me. He got his knees under him and I reached for his cock to guide him in. I was extremely wet, but as he pushed in I tightened up my muscles to make it very tight for him. Damn he felt good inside me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, lifting my breasts to his chest, my lips to his, and pulling him tightly to me with my legs.

"Push in hard, honey," I breathed as we broke the kiss.

"That's all there is," he replied hesitantly. "I...

"That's not it, Silly," I giggled. "If you push harder it will stimulate my clit more." For emphasis I wiggled my hips, grinding into him while at the same time I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my pussy muscles. He pushed harder, grinding into me. He grinned as I moaned softly and bit my lower lip. Slowly he pulled back, then pushed back in hard. "Oh yeah, Tommy, that's the way to do it," I moaned as he thrust into me again, grinding against my clit deliciously.

We got into a slow sweet rhythm, and his little soldier was hitting all the right spots inside me. I was starting to make more and more noise as I approached another climax. "Harder now, Tommy, faster and harder," I moaned as he picked up the speed. Suddenly I clamped my thighs tightly around him and stopped him. "Not yet Tommy, not yet. Roll onto your back, I want to go on top."

Obediently, he rolled onto his back, clinging tightly to me so we would stay connected. Once on top I put my hands on his chest and raised up so he could see my breasts bouncing above him as I rode him hard. Dear gods, that cock was delicious inside me. Eventually I felt him begin to tighten up and, as I was nearing another huge climax, I flopped down on him, locked my lips on his, pushed my tongue into his mouth and gripped him tightly as I picked up the pace. I felt him shoot into me just as my world exploded in slow motion.

As I slowly returned to Earth I tried to roll off, but he held me tightly. "Please stay there, Heather," he whispered softly as he gently brushed the hair from my face. "I want to feel your weight on me."

"You just want to feel my bare boobs," I teased, but I remained where I was.

"Of course I do," he chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "Dear god, Heather, that was amazing. I'll never be the same again."

"You'll be just fine, Tommy," I smiled up at him from his shoulder. "Now I have to let you rest up for a few minutes."

"Heather?"

"Oh, Sweetie, there's more to come," I giggled.

"More? Heather, what more could there be?"

I didn't have the heart to laugh, besides, I was enjoying him a lot more than I ever expected to. "Tommy honey, there is something I always wanted to try, but have been afraid to. You are so sweet and gentle with me, I think tonight just might be the right time."

"Heather, what is it?"

"Hush now and rest a bit first," I admonished gently as I slid off him and snuggled tight to his side. I gave him a few minutes to rest then began to lightly play with his balls. I felt a twitch and allowed my fingers to lightly stroke his cock. Amazingly, the little soldier stood to attention almost immediately. "Oh my," I purred as I slid down to take him in my mouth again, "look who's awake."

"Mmm, Heather, that feels so darned good...."

"There now," I smiled as I crawled back up his body for a kiss, holding his newly erect cock in my hand, "somebody is ready for action again."

"Indeed he is," Tommy chuckled. "Just what have you got in mind, delicious lady?"

"Well, sir," I purred softly as I nuzzled his ear, "since you were so generous to give me your virginity, I thought you might like to have the last of mine."

"Heather? What are you talking about? The last..."

"Ever had a piece of ass, Tommy," I breathed into his ear.

"What????"

"That's the only virgin territory I have for you, Honey. I've always wanted to try this, but I'm not having something the size of a baseball bat shoved up there to split me wide open. This magical little soldier of yours is just the right size, and you are so gentle, I really want to try this with you." Tommy's eyes were wide and he gulped slowly, but didn't speak. "Tommy, if this grosses you out, we don't have to, but I really want to do this with you."

Witchazel
Witchazel
19 Followers
12