Biggest Cock, Bigger Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers

The next day I got off work, horny as ever and quickly drove home, changed into jeans and a T-shirt, and grabbed a bite to eat in the truck on the way. I arrived at his house, and as I was walking up to his door, I got 100% hard. He answered the door extremely quickly, in his robe, and his rocket was sticking straight out the slit in his robe hard as ever, his full glorious 14.

After he shut the door, I immediately dropped to my knees, grabbed that big cock, starting stroking it feverishly and aggressively licking his scrotum and I could feel the cum pumping out his cock in less than 10 seconds, it was the fastest I ever "saw" him cum. I didn't actually "see" him cum, but I sure heard him and felt him cum - cumming is an unmistakable feeling in his cock.

He said, "Damn, I never came so quick in my life, it really felt fantastic". As his slowly deflated, I kept working on stimulating him. I was rapidly fondling parts of his enormous balls with my right hand while rapidly running my tongue over other parts of it, then suctioning in as much of his extremely loose (at this time) scrotum into my mouth as I could and alternating between the two, all the while slowly stroking his extremely long and soft cock.

I knew he especially loved this and in just a few minutes he was hard again, and when I felt that beautiful dick get so big and hard again, I couldn't take it anymore and pull out my cock and jacked myself off vigorously and came in seconds while I was stroking his giant dick and sucking his even bigger (and swelling by the second) balls. As I heard him start orgasming again, I stopped giving his balls any attention because I wanted to see his big beautiful cock pump out another gallon of cum. So I started jacking him with both hands and backed up as much as I could be still holding on to it, and I wasn't as careful as I should have been because 7 or 8 blasts of cum hit me in my face and hair.

I didn't mind much, or I would have been more careful obviously. But I did have to take a shower -- so I immediately went to his shower and started cleaning up and he followed me there. As the water ran, I talked loudly over the sound of the shower and said, "I want to make sure you tell me if you ever get bored, I know I'm demanding all of your..."

He interrupted me "Oh, my god, your kidding me... I have been having the time of my life. I have been more turned on with our time together than I have ever been -- I don't think I could EVER get bored masturbating for you or getting stimulated BY you." After he was satisfied that I was not going to worry about him getting bored, he left the area of the bathroom disappearing in the direction of the bedroom.

After I got done showering, I walked naked into the bedroom area where he was laying flat on his back in bed. He was obviously hard because he was his full 14 inches again, but since he was laying on his back, the sheer weight of his enormous cock caused it to lay flat against his stomach and chest and it was so long that the tip came up to 4 or 5 inches from the base of his throat. As soon as he saw me enter the room, he grabbed his huge cock and lifted it slightly and simultaneously lifted his head meeting his mouth to the tip of his cock and very expertly slid the entire head of his cock into his mouth. As I stood there completely nude and astonished at this site, I started stroking myself again. He slowly at first and then more and more swiftly stroked himself with both hands and simultaneously literally gave himself head.

I think he was trying to prove to me just how much he was enjoying our debauchery together. In just a few minutes, he started to cum - he let out a very loud grunt and then his huge beautiful 14" cock recoiled like a cannon again and he came in his own mouth. He let out another near scream and another long thick string of cum launched from his rocket just as he removed his dick from his mouth. Just as this stream started to subside, he let out another grunt and a couple seconds later his gun recoiled again and let out another amazing stream. His gun recoiled a fourth time aiming his cannon more toward the head of the bed and it splattered on the wall above the headboard. By this time I couldn't hold back anymore and I came, some of my cum hit him because I was almost standing over him and yet even after I was completely done, he let stream after stream after stream out making a another beautiful mess of the bed covers, walls, nightstand, and floor. I lost count again of how many streams he let out, but it was more than he usual even though he had just come twice in the last half hour. He must have had at least 15 blasts, probably a few more... I was almost ready to cum a second time by the time he finished.

We had a few more cum filled sessions and as usual, I let him know when I would arrive the next evening and went home determined to make progress on my practice. I did make progress, but it was painful and the futility of it became apparent. It was 10 times more difficult to get that thing about 2 inches down my throat than it was to get it TO the back of my throat and at that point I couldn't breathe. At that I point I would only be able to get a disappointing 5" or less of his massive 14" past my lips. It also took about 10 minutes to get it that far in. I couldn't make any more progress than 2" down my throat by the end of the night, but I was able to get it in that far and manage to breathe at the same time AND I was able to cut the time down to about a minute before I gave up for the night.

The rest of the week was more of the same, absolute bone petrifying stimulation to boggle my mind and my dick. Each night I would practice and by the end of the week I had made little further progress, only about another inch or two, but I was able to get that amount down quickly... I think my record was 5 seconds.

Almost every night for the next six months went pretty much like these, little variations here and there, and I tried to keep things interesting by mixing things up as much as possible. An example went like this (although this was my most interesting and successful idea -- others were honestly not nearly as cool as this one);

I decided for this "adventure" we would truly truly find out what the absolute limit of his cumming could be. I said, "I have an idea, I want to find out that monster's absolute limit is, exactly how much it could cum at one time. What is its average lately, about 3 big ole cums per night? Here's my idea, what's tonight -- Thursday - tonight we'll ramp it up to 4, tomorrow 5. Saturday, we'll have all day, we'll make it 7 and Sunday, 9. We get your awesome balls used to more and more production. Then we cut you off, I won't come over Monday - you'll probably be glad to get a rest, then you continue to abstain from any of me or masturbating on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then you'll absolutely dying to have it on Friday when I come over to watch you get your release."

He said, "I've never gone that long in my life -- I don't think I could do it, my balls would be so heavy and stretched tight, just walking around might make me cum."

I said, "We'll try it, you try your best and I'll abstain with you and we'll both have a fantastic time next Friday." We tried the experiment, and he begged me on Thursday to cut it short one day, but I convinced him to stick it out, even though it was torture for both of us.

When I finally arrived Friday, he arrived at the door fully dressed to the T. I expected him to be buck naked at full staff. I inquired; he said that he had to stay fully dressed to at least slightly reduce the temptation to masturbate... understandable.

Anyway, we got going like the time I mentioned before when I tried to make sure he was hot as possible, but he couldn't bare it for as long. So after about 10 minutes of him watching some DVD, I let him start -- again very slowly, and this time he was still dressed at this point. He turned the TV off, got up and walked over to me and turned to the side. As he released that monster, I sure got the full ridiculous effect of just how big that thing was because he displayed it for me in profile. I could be mistaken, but I would swear that thing was an inch longer than normal because he was so incredibly hard, which would make him a ludicrous 15 inches.

Even more ridiculous was his swelled balls, they were like a bowling ball between his legs. Before he got a hand on this rod, I was pulling myself out of my pants. He stroked himself so very slowly just 2 full times base to tip and back and let out a huge stream of pre-cum. Not more than a minute later, he let out a full-on scream and his 15" missile recoiled, but didn't immediately discharge. It hung back recoiled for about 3 seconds, then he screamed again and out came the biggest cum of all time, past, present and future. His first stream lasted a full 20 seconds, it had to be nearly a gallon of cum, I came myself half way through it but continued to stroke myself fast as my hand would go. This had to be 6 or 7 cums overlapping each other.

The next stream did the exact same things, it hung in the recoil and then let out another amazing stream, but probably just a triple this time. Then he let out 15 more incredible streams before he was done and each of these streams were probably just a bit bigger than his normal singles, and I came a second time before he was finished. Counting that first stream as 7, and considering the second triple and the next 15 as maybe 17 worth -- he came the cum of nearly 300 men. A true biological aberration.

I jacked him off and myself almost non-stop for the rest of the night. I couldn't quite keep up with him even in number, but I did come 10 or 11 times (way more than my most ever before), he came a few more times than I did that night. Considering he came like 300 men that first time, and at least like a 100 men each of the other 13 or 14 times that night, he came the cum of almost 2000 men in one night. That was the absolute best night of my life except for the one I describe next, and last.

After 6 solid months of grueling daily practice, I was finally able to get all but about 4 inches of that monster toy down my throat -- an amazing 10 inches, even more amazing considering the ridiculous girth. Now it was time for the payoff.

I went to my friend's house who had no idea what I had been working on for the last 6+ months. When I arrived, I informed him I had a wonderful surprise for him, probably the best he ever got, but he had to cum for me 3 times before he could get it. Since it took me about a minute to get something that size down my throat, I didn't want him to cum before I got him all the way down -- I didn't want him to cum down my throat at all for that matter -- not his oceans of cum.

Anyway, he obliged my request with 3 volcanic eruptions in my expert hands while I did not satisfy myself at all. He didn't seem to notice that I was abstaining or perhaps he figured my abstinence was somehow related to his surprise -- and it was, I wanted to be hot as possible to make sure I did my absolute best for him.

Then after his 3rd cum, I was aching to take him down my throat, and as soon as he was done I continued stroking him and started licking and sucking his balls as I had done a hundred times before. After a recovery time that SEEMED to take forever, I had finally got him to start getting excited again and ¾ erect. Feeling him getting erect and big for me, I started to track my tongue from his balls to the base of his cock and then tracked out further and further out toward the tip on the underside of his cock and by the time I got the end and expertly slipped his head in my mouth, he was rock hard even out to his extra inch. I guess that didn't matter much, I couldn't get 14 down my throat and thus not 15. He let out a long guttural sound somewhere between a groan and a scream and said, "Oh my god". But before I took him down my throat, I removed his head from my mouth just long enough to say, "You better warn me before you cum" and right back in.

I slid that gigantic thing to the back of my throat, then an inch down my throat and then another as he let out another rapt groan. I slid in now down to 3 now 4 inches down my throat and so 7 inches of massive 15 was past my lips. I was pleasantly surprised by one thing, even though he was even harder than my toy now, his skin still slid easily down his shaft making it a little easier to take down his massiveness. Another thing, again making it easier to take him down, was the smell -- the smell that I had gotten used to of that latex was replaced by HIS smell now that excited me tremendously. I easily got the next three inches down, now at 10 inches leaving still one-third of his ridiculous cock still outside my mouth. Since it was relatively easy to get down to that point because of the difference between the latex and the real thing, and because I was so horny anyway, I kept going.

I estimated I got 12 inches down, and only left 3 inches out, and I was using both hands to fondle his balls. We were both having the times of our lives as I was removing him from the depths of my throat and almost stomach and then impaling myself again as I plunged him back in and out and in and out as fast as I could possibly bare. After just a few minutes he screamed, "I'm gonna cum" and I took him quickly out and then pounded his cock harder than I had ever done before and he let out the loudest scream I ever heard and he had a triple stream and a dozen more "normal" streams.

I sucked him off over and over and over again that night, each time masturbating to best orgasms of my life. I spent the night that night for the first time ever, we called out the next day of work which was a Friday, and I must have sucked him off a dozen times throughout the day stoking myself off each time and probably the same both Saturday and Sunday. This total experience drained his balls of the cum of near 5000 men. We continued many years enjoying his cock, but never so much as those 4 days.

The End.

Email the author via the CONTACT tab on the author's profile.

Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers