Bike Accident

Story Info
A young woman had a bike accident in front of my apartment.
1.9k words
3.98
20.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing a light murmur from her, I lower my book to see if she is finally awake or simply fighting her dreams as she has for the past few hours. This time however, I see her eyes flutter. She is coming to. I set down the book and kneel by her side. She seems quite startled as she notices me, but still not strong enough to overreact. She speaks softly, "What happened?".

I reply, "You were riding your bike as you have every night. Only this time you were cut off by a car as you began to cross the street." I brushed her hair from her face. "You swerved to the side and lost your balance, fell to the ground, and smacked your head on the curb pretty hard. Guess you lost consciousness immediately." I waited for her to respond as she seemed to gather her thoughts.

"It was blue right?" she asked. "Yes." I acknowledged, with a smile. As she continued to find her way thru the haze I stood up,

"I'll get you some water, be right back."

She smiled, "thank you." As I walked away.

I returned to see a look of concern and fear in her face, she must have realized she was strapped down to the bed. Her face flushed white and yet I could see her trying to remain calm. Before she could speak I attempted to make sense of the moment. "Sorry for the restraints, I didn't want you wandering off if you awoke and I was asleep. Plus I wasn't sure if anything else might be damaged besides the small cuts and scrapes from the fall." She seemed to take what I said to be true, I could see the tension in her body reduce slowly. Having bound her arms to her sides and her feet to the end of the bed, I could only imagine her thoughts while I was getting her drink. I freed one arm to allow her to drink.

"How did I get to this place." She inquired.

"I was watching from above the street. The main window of my 3rd floor apartment has a nice view of the area." I sat down on the side of the bed, admiring her from up close for the first time since I knew her. "I saw you fall, so I sprinted down to check on you. I told onlookers that I knew you as to not involve an ambulance. I wasn't sure if you had insurance." She was glancing around the room as I spoke, surveying her surroundings. I wasn't sure she was quite ready to absorb all of this.

"I'm grateful for your help, but why not get a doctor to check me?" She spoke softly and with worry still in her voice.

"I examined you, I took First Aid in the boy scouts. I'm sure from the looks of things you didn't break anything. It was just a small fall. I'd say your still perfect." Realizing my slip up too late, I could only smile and hope it was received well.

"You said earlier that you saw me riding my bike, as usual? How long have you been watching me?" She seemed curious suddenly.

I could see the tension gone from her body completely. And a slight blush came over her face. "I apologize, I wasn't stalking or anything. I noticed you ride by a few weeks ago on your bike while I was bringing in groceries." I paused to look her over. "I was quite taken by you immediately, but you were gone so fast I didn't have a chance to even think. Then a few days later I saw you again from the window. Same time, same route." Pausing again, realizing now was my chance. "I began watching for you every night, admiring you as you strolled by. A simple masterpiece, not a care in the world. I envied your freedom to roam." Eying her now with fierce desire. Not yet, I kept telling myself.

"Speaking of freedom....." She said, referring to the restraint's I'm sure. "Why would you have these here?" Her mood seeming interested and relaxed now.

"Oh, it's a..." choosing my words carefully, "sort of hobby of mine. But you seem to be fine now. No need for them right now." Right now, no. But maybe another time, I can only hope. I reached to free her other arm, but she grabbed my arm with her free hand.

"I think you shouldn't do that yet. Instead, check me over again. Make sure everything is working properly. I was asleep, maybe you couldn't tell if there was something wrong since I couldn't respond." Her eyes filled with eagerness and energy.

I grinned, my hints were being received completely. "Well, we should restrain your other arm again then, as a precaution of course. She nodded in agreement. I refastened the straps. She let out a slight moan. I glanced at her eyes, acknowledging her sound. "First, we should check your legs." I gently touched her left thigh, feeling her shiver a little. Slowly running my fingers down past her knees, across her soft skin. Switching to the other leg, noticing her tense up with anticipation. "Hmm... legs seem fine. But," pulling a small pair of scissors from the dresser "I think a closer look..." cutting thru the sides of her khaki shorts and clipping the thin, laced purple panties. "there, now I can inspect you better."

Pushing her legs apart slightly to find her moist, deliciously scented, soft flesh before me. I feel her body tighten as she holds her breathe. I lean down and kiss the top of her clit, hearing her gasp with pleasure. "I think I've found a problem, but I'm sure I can massage this out." I looked up at her face as I place my tongue firmly against her pink flesh, watching her bite her lip. In one small flick of the tongue I gather some of her sweet juice in my mouth. Enraging myself with the taste of her. Slowly, I begin kissing, licking, sucking, massaging her clit with my tongue. I feel her body start to quiver and shake in delight. Over and over, grinding my tongue into her. Her smell consuming me, her taste only making me crave her more. I hear her unleash a moan from the center of her chest, filled with ecstasy. Then a sudden shudder from her whole body and a gush of sweet wetness bursting thru the warm lips of her pussy. Reaching up find her erect nipples, I pinch them. Softly at first, but then firmly. Twisting them enough to show her the kind of pain I plan on give her.

She thrusts her hips forward into my face, mumbling as best she can, "more please, don't stop. I want more!".

Not wanting to disappoint, I twist harder, and continue to give her clit a firm tongue lashing. Again she shivers, gushing all over my face. Again, then again.

Then a scream "fuck me, I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me!!" she howled with lust and desire in her voice.

Shaking a finger in the air, "I will decide when you can have my cock, not you young Ash." She stared momentarily, then realized I must have looked thru her pockets and saw her license. How else could I have known her name.

"Please!" she begged.

"I must finish your examine first." I explained. Moving my body on top of hers, kissing her soft skin from waist to chest. I stopped briefing at each ample breast, kissing and biting each nipple. I could hear her moans and gasps, torn between pleasure and pain. I proceed up to her neck, kissing and licking her skin. Her taste so unique, so splendid. I whisper in her ear, "lets see if they work." Glancing down again at the mounds of flesh on her torso.

She nods in agreement.

Shredding my clothes in a flash, I straddle her upper body. Placing my cock in the center of her breast bone and pushing her breasts together to engulf my manhood between them. Slowly thrusting back and forth, pinching her nipples with my fingers. She grins up at me, seeing the pleasure in my face. I grin back. "Perhaps a small sample has been earned." I say to her, she deserves at least a small taste after the mouthfuls she gave to me. "Try this", I whisper to her as I wipe a small amount of pre-cum from the tip of my cock. I hold my finger above her mouth as she leans forward to engulf it.

"I want it, you said I could have it." she said. She hungered to taste my flavor. I kiss her lips for the first time.

"Yes, you have earned a taste." I tell her, then place my finger on her tongue. She clamps her lips around it, sucking it hard. Devouring the cum instantly, sucking my finger as if it were my cock like she may get more cum from it somehow.

"More, I need more." She begs.

I warn her, "You get what I give you, and you will wait patiently for more or you will get none." I speak firmly. A hint of fear in her eyes,

"Yes sir." She replies.

"No, Ash. I am no sir to you." With a dominate command I inform her, "I am your Master, and you will speak to me as such." This overwhelms her, pushing her into her place in this world.

Arching her back, rolling her hips into me. "Yes my Master, I do as you say and only you."

She submits herself to me. "Now, I think you understand. And for that...." and remove myself from over her. Grabbing the bindings of her feet and removing them, "you shall be rewarded for your obedience." Now she will be mine. Hooking her legs with my arms, I bend her in half, pressing her knees to the sides of her ribs. Exposing her pussy completely, I slide myself inside her. Just as I expected. Tight, gripping lips wrapped around my firm, thick, long meat. Barely able to push all of me inside her. She hasn't know the true pleasure of a good fuck. She gasps as my cock fills every possible spot inside her. She panics as she tries to allow all of me inside. "Relax, I will give you all of it, you earned it." Trying to reassure her I will not stop.

"Yes, all of it, I want it all inside me!" she begs.

I ease myself out one more time, then thrust forward piercing thru her hot, wet, flesh. She moans loudly, finally feeling me deep inside her. I thrust in and out again. Pounding myself against her, over and over. She thrashes wildly beneath me.

"Yes Master, have your way with me!!" she screams as she begins to orgasm from the penetration of my cock.

"Yes my Ash, cum for me, and I shall cum for you." as I release myself inside her cunt. Both of us orgasming in unison. Moan after moan, scream after scream. A massive pile of flesh and ecstasy as we became one. I collapse into her.

Freeing her arms. "Thank you my dear Ash." I whisper to her. She wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you my Master." She replies sweetly. I kiss her deeply and passionately.

I am no normal master. I seek a love that will submit to me, that I may pleasure more than she pleasures me. For my love shall be rewarded for her submission.