Bike Ride in the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Karen woke-up to a splitting headache, every inch of her was sore and her shirt was waded-up on the floor next to the bed. She looked around, and saw Sean standing at a counter re-loading his back pack. Sean looked-up and said,

"Morning, sleepy head".

"Morning" Karen replied.

She was naked under the blanket, her bra was on the floor, every inch of her hurt and her memory of all which went-on the previous night was kind of hazy, though there was no forgetting the orgasm's which had ripped through her body; she had never before had as intense sexual experience as she'd had with her brother.

"That was amazing" She said.

Sean gave her a sly grin then held-up the two opened condom wrappers. "I enjoyed it too" he said as the two now enjoyed a guilty laugh.

"On a serious note though I've already been outside, it appears the rain moved through and the trail is muddy but I think we'll be able to ride it. It shouldn't take more than two or three hours tops to get to your car from here, but I'd like to get moving so if we run into any other problems we'll have plenty of daylight." Karen nodded her agreement even though she knew that it would mean an even longer trip on the back of a motorcycle.

A half-hour later Karen again found herself astride Sean's motorcycle and she quickly assumed her normal stance of clamping her arms tight around Sean's mid-section and buried her face in his shoulder. Twenty minutes into the ride Karen felt the bike come to a halt and opened her eyes. The pair were sitting atop a high ridge looking over a cloud-filled valley below.

"I know you're in a lot of pain, but see what you're missing by having your eyes closed all the time?" Sean asked. Karen nodded.

"Just for this little stretch why don't you try keeping your eyes open." Sean suggested as he dropped the bike into gear and rode-off. Karen didn't close her eyes again.

Even for an experienced rider like Sean it took all he had to bring the two of them down the steep canyon back to the trailhead where Karen's SUV was parked. He was dripping with sweat and almost completely exhausted. Karen though had enjoyed every minute, even forgetting about her aches and pains for a time as she found a different way to enjoy the outdoors.

Once they arrived back at the trailhead Sean dropped Karen off at her SUV. She followed him back to his condo then Sean drove her to the hospital. All told Karen required a cast for her broken ankle along with a handful of stitches in various places. However her Doctor was very impressed by how well Sean had set her ankle and laughed when he saw what Sean had used to splint it.

A few days later Karen moved her stuff into Sean's condo. To friends and family the reason was because Karen would be off work for a few months while her ankle healed so it was cheaper to stay with Sean. The real reason was so the two could continue their new-found relationship.

12