Bike Week 2006

Story Info
Wife has wild sex night at Bike Week.
4.6k words
3.57
77k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Bike Week in Myrtle Beach fall of 2006. This makes our second one that we have attended. First let me tell you a little about ourselves. I have not had a bike in 25 years until last year. Over the past year I have owned 3 bikes and have went up in size each time that is something that my wife likes is increasing size. She has always said that size does matter. My wife's name is Trish; she is 39 years old, 5 foot 3 inches with 38 D tits.

Trish has always been a very adventures woman, and loves to show off when she thinks that she can't be seen but there is a chance that someone might see her. This trip was no different; the thought of doing something and the chance that someone might catch her was a turn on and we had a good time with that.

We started our day out at 3:00 in the afternoon. We went to this little pub and started drinking $1 draft. I was riding so I do not drink that much so that we can be safe, but Trish was riding on the back and she could have a big time and she knew that I would make sure that she was safe. By the time we left the first pub I had drank one beer and Trish had drank 5. She was feeling happy and that pub and made our way to the second one.

Trish and I made our way to our second stop for the night. Once we got there we started on long neck buds. At this stop I had 1 long neck and Trish had 5 more and a jello shooter. This is when the fun was starting; it is no surprise that Trish was feeling a little more at ease. She started talking about the size of the guys' cock that was shooting pool next to us, she could tell that he was packing a nice size dick and she told me that while watching his cock rub the front of his jeans that her pussy was dripping wet. I laughed at her and said what are you doing looking at another mans cock. She told me, just look at the size of that thing, I bet he could make me cum for hours if he was shoving that monster in her. I just laughed and asked her how wet was she really and she took my hand and put it between her legs and I must say that the front of her jeans were soaking wet, it felt like she had pissed on herself. This was the beginning of the fun for the night.

We sat there talking and laughing about what was going on around us and Trish kept making remarks about the guys that she would like to suck and fuck and the ones that she wouldn't touch then she saw a couple of girls that she said she would bet that they would love to have her lick their pussy and would love to have them suck her clit till she came.

We were getting ready to leave the second bar and Trish told me that she needed to go to the bathroom before we left. I helped her over to the door and told her that I would wait for her. She went into the bathroom and I waited and waited and waited some more. Two other women went in and came back out but Trish still had not shown up. I was starting to wonder if she had passed out when a third woman went in and came back out and I could hear her talking to her friends. She said that there was a woman in there sitting on a stall with her legs up on the stall frame shoving 3 fingers in her pussy. I thought that had to be my wife but I was not sure.

I just kept standing there waiting when the girl that just came out turned with her man and they both went back in and I heard the main door lock. I didn't know if it was my wife they were talking about or if there was someone else in there, but the one thing that I did know for sure is that there were two other people that just went in there and the door was locked. I moved a little closer to the door and tried to hear what was going on, I couldn't really hear anything because of the music and noise in the bar. I kept standing there and I did hear a loud moan, then I heard my wife's voice and I knew right then that this chick was talking about her.

I heard my wife say to shove that big cock in her wet cunt. I could keep hearing her from time to time with a moan or saying something about how well he fucked or how big he was. This lasted for about 15 mins till I heard the door unlock and the couple came out with the woman asking her man how that pussy was. He made a comment about how wet she was and he couldn't believe that she could take his whole cock on the first shove. In just a little while my wife came out of the bathroom grinning. I asked her if she was ok and she told me that she felt great.

We left the bar and started to the next stop but I had to stop and put gas in my bike before we went any further. Trish told me to get her a 6 pack when I paid for the gas. After I came back out we stayed there for a little while talking and she told me that she had something for me. I asked her what and she reached in her pocket and pulled out her bra and panties (and I will say that her panties were covered with her cum). I asked her why she had taken them off and she told me that she knew that it would turn me on to know that she didn't have anything on under her clothes. I then asked her if she had anything else to tell me and she said that when she went in the bathroom to take a piss that was when she pulled down her panties that she could see the cum dripping out of her pussy and she knew that she needed to take care of that before she left.

She said that there were no doors on the stalls but that another woman wouldn't care to see her fucking herself. That is when the one woman came out talking about her. She said that this woman came back in with her husband and they were watching her fuck herself. Then the woman got on her knees and pulled out her mans cock and sucked on it, then she got on all four and lifted her skirt and he shoved his cock all the way in. That was when I heard her say to shove that big cock in her wet cunt. Trish told me that while they watched her fuck herself she watched them fuck. After the chick came all over her husbands cock he looked at Trish and asked her if she wanted him to finish in her. She told me that she was sorry but she was so horny and he had over 10 inches and she wanted to feel it.

That is when he shoved his whole cock in her with one push, she said that was all it took and she started cumming all over his giant cock. Trish told me that he didn't really fuck her, he just shoved it all the way in one time and as she was cumming and he shot his load deep inside her pussy. She then reached in her jeans and ran her fingers between her lips and showed me how much cum was in her. That made my dick hard as hell and we left and made our way to the next stop.

Our next stop was a bar called Suck, Bang, Blow and I must add that before the night was over the name of the bar fit. When we got there the first thing that Trish wanted was another beer. That one beer turned into 7 and 2 shots before we left the bar that night. We started out listening to one of the bands and I looked over at Trish and she had un-buttoned her top and was dancing around to the band with her tits exposed for everyone to see. This didn't bother me because I enjoy other men and women looking at my wife. The longer she danced the more turned on she became till she was ready to cum from rubbing her tits and pussy as she swayed back and forth to the band.

This was really getting her attention from the other bikers. After a few songs Trish asked me to get her another beer, I left and when I returned I didn't see her where she was standing. I looked around and couldn't find her anywhere near where she had been. I kept looking and I saw a couple of guys standing behind the stage but all you could see was their backs but they had their heads thrown back so I decided to go see if anything was going on. Did I get a shock when I walked around the back of the stage? There on her knees was my wife with one cock in her hand and the other in her mouth.

I watched as she kept sucking first one then the other while the guys were telling her how great of a cock sucker she was. She didn't even notice me standing behind her as she kept sucking these two cocks. Not until one of the guys looked at me and said that I would have to wait my turn. Just then Trish took the cock out of her mouth to see who would be next, when she looked up and saw me all she said was I'm sorry honey but look at the size of these cocks, I just couldn't let two cocks this big get away without sucking on them till they explode in my mouth.

She did have a point, my cock is 7 inches long and thick but both of these guys made me look like a little boy, I guess if I was a woman I would want to have something that big in me also. I just stood there as she started sucking again. Both the guys looked at me and said this is you old lady, man she can suck cock better than I have ever had. They were telling the truth, I have never had my cock sucked like Trish could do it. I just stood there and watched as she kept sucking one and jacking off the other and then would switch until they both blew their loads in her mouth. After she finished cleaning off their cocks she wiped her mouth and took her beer from me and washed the rest of the cum down.

We left from behind the stage and went outside to hear the other band when I noticed that Trish still had her tits exposed and everyone was paying close attention to her as she walked by. Trish looked at me and said that she just loved having everyone paying that much attention to her

Once we got outside to hear the other band Trish started dancing around again, then out of the blue she looked at me and asked me to suck her nipples because they were rock hard and needed some attention. I couldn't disappoint her and dropped my mouth down to each tit and sucked her nipples. All this did was make her even hornier than she already was. She then leaned up against me and asks me to help her stand while she brought herself off.

With that she reached down and un-hooked her jeans and started finger fucking herself. She told me that she still had the guys cum dripping out of her from where she let the guy at the other bar shove his cock in and cum inside her pussy. As Trish leaned against me and finger fucked herself she then started pinching her nipples till she starting cumming all over her fingers. It was a good thing that the band was playing because you couldn't hear her screaming as she started cumming on her hand.

She did attract some attention from some of the other bikers, not many but there were about 3 couples that stood around and cheered her on as she made herself cum. I think what was turning her on more was that the 3 women that were watching were talking dirty to her telling her things like fuck the hell out of that wet pussy and I would do that for you if you would like to cum on my fingers. After she heard the offer for a couple of the women to help her get off she looked at me and asked if I minded if her new girl friends helped. I told her that if that was what she wanted to go ahead.

With that 2 of the women came up and one put her hand inside Trish's jeans and started fucking her and the other one started sucking her nipples. This didn't take long to take its affect on Trish. I next thing I knew she was humping her hips to meet each thrust of the one chicks fingers and was holding the other chick to her tits. After she finished cumming she thanked the other chicks for the help in reaching her climax.

The night turned into a regular fuck fest from there on. We were getting ready to leave when Trish said that she needed to go to the bathroom before we left. So I walked her over to the johns and told her I would wait there for her. When she came back from the johns she was with this guy in is 50's and told me this was her new friend Dave and that he wanted to buy us a drink and introduce us to his friends. So we went over and had a drink and talked for a while when I told them that we were going to leave. That is when Dave said that everyone was going back to his RV to party and wanting to know if we wanted to follow them over. Trish looked at me and said please, they are nice and I am having a real good time. So we went back to Dave's RV to party some more.

Once we got there we found out this was a full blown party. There were 12 guys counting myself and 3 chicks counting Trish. That was when someone pulled out a blunt; now Trish just loves a good smoke on a night of partying. I knew that it wouldn't be in her best interest to smoke any weed because she was already horny and weed makes her even more so. But, that didn't make a difference to Trish, she wanted the weed and she smoked it. That was the beginning of what I knew was going to end up happening. It didn't take long before I saw one of the guys playing with her tits, within the next 20 mins the whole group was naked.

All the guys were naked standing in a line, there was a large selection of men ranging from 19 to 62 years old and from 5 inch cock to this one guy with 13 ½ inches but the other ten had between 6 ½ to 9 inches. Trish and the other two girls got naked and started working their way down the line sucking each cock that was in front of them. You could just see the look in the girls eyes that they wanted to get started sucking these cocks that were hanging in front of them, but you could tell that the one cock that they all wanted to get their lips wrapped around was the 62 year old black man with the 13 inch cock hanging between his legs. Once each of the girls got to him you knew that they were each in heaven.

I kept watching and waiting my turn to have my cock sucked by each of the girls and boy did I ever get a show. Once the first girl got to my cock I could see all the guys after me rubbing their cocks waiting their turn and all the guys before me rubbing their cocks with all the spit that was dripping off them from the girls sucking. Then the real show started, all 3 girls got to the 13 inch cock and they didn't want to take turns on the cock they each wanted it all to themselves. That was when they decided to take turns, 2 would share the cock and the 3rd would suck each of the other girls' pussy then they would switch on who would be sucking and who would be eating pussy.

Trish had always made a comment here and there about eating pussy but had never said that she had ever done it. One thing is for sure, once we saw her start sucking on each of those wet pussies you could tell that this was not the first time that she had run her tongue over a clit and into a wet cunt. Trish was really getting into sucking each of those girls' pussies while she was sucking one she was finger fucking the other one then came time to switch and I got to see her sucking on that over-sized cock. None of the girls could take the whole cock in their mouth but they each sucked and jerked like they had never saw a cock in their life. After the train of cock sucking came the all out fuck fest.

Each of the girls lay down on the floor and had 4 guys each to work them over. Trish was the lucky one to get the over-sized cock first. She took it in one of hands and started sucking and jerking it, telling the old black man that she wanted so bad to have all his cock in her pussy but she wanted to save it till last because she knew that after she had all that cock in her pussy none of the other men could make her pussy cum. The old man just smiled at her and said that he would promise her that after she took his cock that no man would ever measure up for her. Trish told us how she wanted to get fucked.

The 4 men that she had was the guy with 5 inches, myself with 7 ½ inches, the friend we made in his 50's had over 8 inches and then the 13 ½ inch cock. What she wanted was the 5 inch cock in her ass and me in her pussy while she sucked on the 2 larger cocks. The guy with the small cock tongue fucked Trish's ass and fingered it till she was ready to get fucked, he lay down and Trish lowered her ass down on his cock. Once she had all his cock up her ass she told me to slide inside her wet pussy. Once we were inside she started taking turns on the larger cocks in her mouth. Myself and the little guy were taking turns sliding inside her. It was quit wild feeling another mans cock and balls rubbing against each other as you are pumping a pussy. It didn't take very long till I felt my balls swelling up getting ready to explode inside her pussy. Trish felt my cock getting ready to cum and she told me to blow my load in her pussy, but she was telling the smaller guy to hold off on cumming till I shot my load then she wanted him to pull out and cum inside her pussy too. I started shooting my load in Trish's pussy and my cum was running out and dripping down on the other guys cock and balls. When I finished cumming I pulled out and Trish pulled off the cock in her ass and pushed it into her pussy. It didn't take many strokes until he was shooting his load in her already used pussy.

Now Trish had 2 loads of cum running out of her pussy, she then looked at our new friend and told him to start fucking her. He took his over 8 inch cock and had no problem pushing it in her pussy. With all the cum from me and the other guy and the cum that Trish added she was well lubed to take a larger cock. He started pumping her with his cock while she kept sucking on that large cock. Trish kept telling Dave how good he felt inside her but that she couldn't wait to feel this huge cock ripping her open. Dave kept fucking her and you could hear the cum getting forced out of her pussy on every stroke. Trish looked at Dave and told him to hurry and blow his load so she could get this large cock in her used pussy. Trish kept saying between sucks, come on baby give me your load, fuck my pussy and feel me up. Dave pushed a few more times before you could see he was getting ready to shoot deep inside her and then he shoved his cock as deep as it would go and started draining his balls all the way inside her well used cunt. When Dave pulled out cum just started running out of her. Now she could have what she had been waiting for.

Trish was laying there shinning with a coat of sweat on her body and a pool of cum under her ass. She had already taken 3 loads of cum in her pussy and was well lubed to take the 13 inch cock that she knew would rip her open. Trish opened her legs as wide as she could and told big dick to take her. He went between her legs and ran the head of his cock through our cum to lube the head up. He then started running the head up and down between her pussy lips. The large head was rubbing Trish's clit and she started telling him to push that massive cock in her pussy. He asked her how she wanted it and she told him to start out easy and go slow.

That is when he took the head of his cock and pushed it in her hole. You could look at her face and tell that she was going to love this. When the head of his cock went in Trish took a deep breath and said that was the biggest fucking cock she had ever felt. Give me some more she said, and he pushed a couple of inches in her. It took over 10 mins and she had about 10 inches in her and he was starting to fuck her now. After a few strokes she looked at him and said to shove that whole cock in her pussy. He slapped his balls against her ass and she screamed in pain and pleasure. Then she announced to everyone that he was fucking pussy that had never been touched before, she said that it felt like his cock was pushing out of her mouth.

Now he started giving her what she wanted, fucked hard with his large cock. He started pulling out to the head and slamming the whole cock all the way in. This was when Trish started cumming like I have never saw her cum before. You could see her cum spraying out around his huge cock. He fucked her for over a half an hour and she was cumming through the whole thing. I knew at this point that my wife would never be the same again, she had a sample of large cock and she liked it, now to see if she could be happy getting fucked with almost half the size that she found she could take.

12