Biker Boys Replacement Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting my Mistress.
2k words
4.5
23.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

This is part II of my story where I finally get to meet Mistress Gloria and lose my virginity to her. Let me know if you want to read a further installment and if you have any ideas about what could happen next.

****************************************

It's now Friday afternoon and I am in the shower. The hot water is running over my naked body as I soap myself thoroughly. I pause for a moment as I soap between my cheeks before pushing a couple of soapy fingers inside my tight hole. I gasp, it's the first time anything has entered me this way and the feeling makes my heart beat faster. I climb out and dry myself before shaving. Looking down I smile as I reach for a pair of scissors and trim myself wanting to look my absolute best. I've never made this much effort for any of my girlfriends I muse. I keep checking the time not wanting to be late and finally step out of the bathroom into my suite after hanging up the towel.

The suite is high up with great views over the city. I look over at the bottle of champagne cooling in the ice bucket with another bottle chilling in the mini bar. Not exactly what was asked for but there are a couple of bottles of Chablis in the mini bar and there's also room service. I nervously pace waiting for a knock on the door. Will she come I wonder, that element of doubt creeping into my mind as I wait. I slowly stroke my cock as I remember the other night but snap back immediately as I hear the soft knock on the door.

I cross the room quickly and kneel, my hand on the doorknob. My eyes quickly scan the room to make sure everything is in place before opening the door, eyes down. I see my mistress's boots step across the threshold. Black calf length with 4 INS spiked heels. The door closes quietly and she steps towards me. Her fingers caress my cheek before curing under my chin and raising my face. My eyes run up along her stocking'd thighs that disappear under her trench coat, which is pulled tightly around her and up to her smouldering eyes and soft painted lips. She bends down and gently kisses my lips.

"Good you listened and have done well. Now pour me a glass of champagne."

She removes her coat to reveal a short fitted low cut black dress, the hem of the dress high enough to reveal her long luscious legs and stocking tops. I pop the cork and hand her a glass of champagne. She sinks into the leather armchair and motions for me to stand before her. Lighting a cigarette she asks me to turn slowly so she can get a good look before motioning for me to sit at her feet.

"So you are my gift from Mike? Well I intend to enjoy my gift to the full" she says blowing a stream of smoke into my face.

She pushes my knees apart with the tip of her boot revealing my hardening cock. She rubs my cock and balls under the sole of her boot smiling as she sees the discomfort in my face. She brings her boot up to my lips

"Lick it honey, lick my boot clean."

I obediently take her boot in the palm of my hand and run my soft pink tongue over the smooth leather, moving down the boot to suck the heel as I stare into her eyes. She likes this and smiles wickedly.

"On your knees and show me what you have got Markie. I want to see how big you are."

My cock in hand, I slowly stroke myself as my mistress stands and unzips her dress. My eyes are wide and my cock hard as she steps out of the dress revealing a sexy black corset beneath with a sheer black lacy thong. I can see the bulge in her panties, which makes my cock twitch. She stands smiling and sipping her champagne as she watches me. Her lipstick leaves red impressions around the rim of the glass. I watch mesmerised as she hooks the sides of her thong between her thumbs and slowly pulls it down over her stocking clad thighs. I can't take my eyes off her cock, which is semi hard. Her painted nails wrap around her dick as she sips her champagne. She reaches over for the champagne and fills the second glass. She dips her semi hard cock into the glass and hungrily I watch the bubbles dancing around her meat.

"Do you like champagne Markie? I certainly hope so" she says her eyes mischievous as she beckons me over with a long painted nail.

She removes her dick from the glass and rubs it along my lips. It's time for me to decide and with my heart racing I open my mouth and accept my mistresses cock abandoning myself entirely to this new experience and everything it has to offer without question. My first taste of cock and I know immediately that it's not going to be my last. I wrap my lips around her shaft and swallow her length deep into my warm moist inviting mouth. I feel her body tremble as she moans, her fingers snaking through my hair.

"Oh fuck yes" my mistress moans as she thrusts her cock between my willing lips.

I reach for the champagne and take a mouthful holding the golden liquid in my mouth before closing my lips around her shaft again. Her back arches as she feels the cool liquid effervescing around her dick whilst warming in my mouth.

My fingers find the base of her shaft and I wank her into my mouth. Gloria pushes me onto my back straddling my face and leaning forward on the palms of her hands she starts thrusting her hips, fucking my mouth. I lie there trying not to gag as Gloria thrusts deeper and faster, her cum filled balls resting on my chin. Finally she pulls her cock out and wrapping her fingers around her shaft she wanks her magnificent cock into my open mouth. Gloria's head snaps back as she lets out a loud moan and her cock explodes pumping her delicious spunk over my tongue and deep into my mouth. There's so much cum that I struggle to swallow it all. She finally finishes and rubs her cock head over my lips leaving a trail of silvery spunk which I hungrily lick up. She slides down my body and kisses me passionately, her tongue invading my mouth sharing her cum mixed with the champagne.

"My compliments to Mike, I think he may well have picked the perfect gift for me" Mistress Gloria growls as she runs her hands over my body caressing me.

She sits back in the chair asking for another glass of champagne whilst lighting a cigarette.

"Reach into my bag and bring over what you find."

In the bag there is a hard black cock shaped dildo and a bottle of lubricant.

"I don't know if you are aware that Mike was my first encounter with a man and we did no more than wank and suck each other's cocks. Depending on how this afternoon plays out I may be ready to go a stage further with you. Now bring the dildo over here and you will also need the lube. I want you to show me how much you want my cock and if I do decide to grace you with my dick then you need to be ready to receive me."

I move back in front of the armchair and kneel. Looking my mistress in the eye I wank the black cock whilst licking my lips. Without breaking her gaze I open my mouth and run my tongue over it making it glisten. The sun's low filling the room in an orange light as I squeeze some lube into my hand. Reaching around I massage it into my ring before taking more and lubricating the dildo. Kneeling with my knees apart I position the tip of the dildo between my cheeks and slowly push down. My eyes half close as I bite my lower lip. I feel my ring give way and the hard plastic enter me making me cry out.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" I moan.

The dildo fills my hole, the pain etched across my face as I keep pushing down to take its whole length. Eyes closed, biting my lower lip as it finally fills my tight arse. Mistress Gloria watches intently enjoying the moment, enjoying the power, the control over this complete stranger who is here to do whatever she wants. She walks over and pushes me onto my back, her fingers curling around the end of the dildo. She slowly pulls it out before pushing it back in. She can't take her eyes off my face as she penetrates me with the hard black dildo, twisting it as she fucks my tight virgin arse. She runs her nails over my stomach leaving red lines as she fucks my arse harder, deeper enjoying the pain on my face. She grabs my hard cock in her other hand wanking me as she fucks my arse with the dildo.

Finally I can't hold back any longer and cum loudly, my cock spurting a week's worth of jizm over my stomach and my mistress' hand. I pump out spurt after spurt of hot seed until my balls are drained. Mistress Gloria pulls the vibrator from my arse and scoops up my cum gently massaging it over her own big hard dick. Parting my legs she whispers;

"It's time Markie, time for me to enjoy the pleasures of your arse, your man cunt, your pussy hole."

I feel the tip of her spunk lubed cock pressing against my hole as my mistress slowly slips her hard throbbing dick into my hot sore hole.

"Oh yesss mistress, give me your magnificent dick, fill me with your gorgeous meat" I beg.

She's deep inside me and I can feel her cock throbbing. She offers me her spunk coated fingers and I greedily lick them clean as she begins to fuck me with long slow deep thrusts. Our lips meet and we kiss passionately, her hips grinding into me before she replaces her tongue with the dildo pushing it between my lips.

"Lick it clean for me whilst I fuck you Markie" she whispers in my ear.

My mistress moves me to the sofa and turning me onto on my hands and knees she enters me again. Her cock fills my hole as she pushes my face down against the cool leather of the sofa. Mistress Gloria has one foot on the floor and the other knee on the back of the sofa, her painted nails digging into my hips as she fucks me mercilessly, lost in the moment. She moans with pleasure, the palms of her hands pressing down on my shoulders as she grinds deeper and harder into my virgin arse until she can hold back no longer.

She turns and sits on the sofa pushing me to my knees between her open thighs and I greedily devour her cock, wanking her whilst licking and sucking her cock and balls. Her back arches as she cries out and her dick spasms before spurting a second load of her cum over my tongue and into my wanton mouth. I close my lips around her head and suck the cum from her balls swallowing every last drop until she's spent. I slowly lick and suck her balls clean whilst she collapses back into the sofa, my ring sore from the hard fucking I have just received.

I join my mistress on the sofa and we kiss slowly and sensually. Our lips pressed together, tongues snaking into each other's mouths. We finish the champagne as we kiss and caress each other's bodies. Mistress Gloria looks into my eyes

"I hope you don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend Markie? I don't think I am anywhere near done with you yet and there is so much more pleasure for me to derive from you......"

I smile back at her knowing that there's no way I will be leaving any time soon.

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers